Yours- Yandere!Logicality, Bo...

By SanderShipper

Patton Croft... was, happy. He married his high-school sweetheart and boyfriend of 7 years, Logan Croft. They... More

•ONE•Everything is Fine•
•TWO•No, I Didn't Say Repression!•
•THREE•Adoption•
•FOUR•Press Them Down•
•FIVE•The Results of Repression•
•SIX•Coincidence? I Think Not.•
•SEVEN•Isolation•
•EIGHT•Convincing•
•NINE•A Double-Edged Sword (Or... Knife)•
•TEN•Compare•
•ELEVEN•Tracking•
•TWELVE•Again•
•THIRTEEN•Contrast•
•FOURTEEN•Better Now•
•FIFTEEN•Nevermind•
•SIXTEEN•A Change of Plans•
•SEVENTEEN•Clashing Arrangements•
•EIGHTEEN•Three•
•NINETEEN•Two•
•TWENTY•One•
•TWENTY-ONE•Zero•
•TWENTY-TWO•The Olden Days•
•TWENTY-FOUR•Scar(r)ed•
•TWENTY-FIVE•The Note•
•TWENTY-SIX•Someone's End•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•Last Words•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•Aftermath•
•TWENTY-NINE•Acceptance•
•THIRTY•Epilogue•
•BONUS•Logan and Patton's House•
•BONUS•Emile's Last Day•
•BONUS•Afterlife•
•BONUS•Joe's Research•

•TWENTY-THREE•Lacking•

377 22 105
By SanderShipper

Patton's eyes slipped open as he felt soft fingers trailing his back. His eyes traveled to see his husband staring fondly at him, and Patton smiled, groggily.

Murdering three people and then almost having a nervous breakdown immediately afterward really wears a person out, doesn't it?

"G'morning, Lo," Patton greeted, gripping gently at Logan's shirt. Logan leaned down and pressed his lips to Patton's forehead, smiling.

"Good morning, Pat. How are you?"

"Mm, pretty good. You?"

"Amazing, considering that you're in my arms."

"Awwe- Logan!"

Patton started to giggle gently, and Logan's smile grew. They connected for a brief yet loving kiss, and when they pulled apart, Patton yawned.

"Are you still tired?" Logan asked.

"A little."

"We should get up, though. You'll get more energy once you eat breakfast."

"Okay."

The two got out of bed and got ready for the day before making their way downstairs. Logan sat himself down on the couch and turned on the TV, getting out his phone, while Patton was distracted by something.

"...Logan?"

"Hmm?"

Patton stood by the stairs and pointed to an object sitting next to a decently large plant they had next to the stairs. "What's that?"

Logan looked up, looked back at his phone, and then looked up again, his eyes widening this time. He shut off his phone and quickly made his way over.

"Oh, uhm, I'm not sure. I'll throw it away."

Logan picked it up and Patton saw the words Iced Coffee written on the side of the object, which Patton realized looked a bit like a to-go cup.

"It's a to-go cup of coffee," Patton pointed out. Logan gulped and emptied it in the kitchen sink before throwing the cup in the trash.

"That's very odd. Now, come, let's sit down."

"Oh... okay."

Patton and Logan both walked over to the couch and sat down, sitting so their shoulders were touching and their fingers were interlocked. They focused on the TV, which was still playing.

"In today's news, we had a call in by someone who wished to be named Ram, reporting the sudden murder of the triplet brothers Chase, Jacob, and Stephen Chait. They were found dead in their basement and are suspected to be murdered by Remy Cafe. This would be Cafe's 13th murder since high school..."

Patton shifted in his seat uncomfortably as Logan groaned, quickly pausing the TV and burying his head in his hands.

"For goodness sake, why does he have to- ...wait."

Patton raised his eyebrows as he stared at his husband. Logan was giving off a "thinking" face, an expression that he only wore when he was deep in thought.

"...What?" Patton asked.

Logan started to mumble, and Patton could barely hear him. "If he was here last night, and I called them before he came, then he couldn't have..."

"What?"

"What? Nothing! It's nothing. It's nothing, Patton."

"What were you saying, Logan?"

"I- Uh, I... I just feel like the information may be inaccurate. Because, uhm, I actually called Chase and his brothers- brothers? I didn't even know they were brothers- last night, and they were perfectly fine. When you got home I had just gotten off the phone with them, in fact."

...Ouch. You could have punched Patton in the face and it would have felt better. Why? Because he knew that was a lie.

But why would Logan be lying?

...

Maybe he was just nervous. Patton was fairly sure this was the first lie Logan had told him in their decade-long relationship, so it couldn't be that bad, right?

"...Oh. Huh."

"Yes, it is extremely odd."

Both were silent for a couple moments, until Logan sighed again and turned off the TV. His eyes locked on the three photos near the TV, all of the photos showing Patton with various people. His eyes darted back and forth from all three.

"...You know, we haven't talked to Roman and Virgil in a long while, have we?"

Patton blinked. "No! We haven't! Huh, that's weird, I totally forgot that we haven't talked in a while. We should do that! Call them!"

"I'll, uhm, I'll send them a text right now. Perhaps we can FaceTime."

"Yeah, okay!"

Logan got out his phone and found Roman's contact, shooting him a quick text. Patton watched over his shoulder as they had a brief conversation until they agreed to FaceTime.

Both moved to sit on the floor and Logan let his phone lean on something on the coffee table. He called Roman, and soon enough, both him and Virgil appeared on Logan's screen.

"Hey, you guys!" Patton greeted enthusiastically, waving. Roman beamed back.

"Hey! How are you two?"

"We're doing... well," Logan answered, "how are you?"

"We're pretty alright." Virgil smirked gently.

"Man, we haven't talked in, like, forever!" Roman leaned back on the couch he was sitting on. "What could have caused that?"

There was a brief silence. Virgil elbowed his fiancé in the side.

"Ow! Virg- oh. Uhm, never mind." Roman chuckled awkwardly. "Well, uh, how's everything else going, then?"

Logan and Patton's continued to talk to their best friends for another half an hour, just joking and laughing with them the whole time. They talked about anything and everything, until at one point Patton just decided to kill all of them.

Wait- oh, jeez. That's bad phrasing. Figuratively kill all of them, with some dad jokes! How wholesome!

"Okay, okay, here's another one-" Patton clasped his hands together, "why are mummies scared of going on vacation?"

"Why?" Roman asked.

"Because they're afraid to unwind!"

Roman and Virgil started to snicker at that, and Logan sighed, biting the insides of his cheeks to keep himself from smiling.

"Another one!" Roman exclaimed.

"Okay- what do you call a dad that has fallen through the ice?"

"What?"

"A popsicle!"

Roman laughed, Virgil snickered, and Logan continued to bite the inside of his cheek. Patton noticed what his husband was doing and giggled, turning to look at him.

"Oh, come on, Lo, laugh a little! Don't be so sophisticated, it's just you, me, Virgil, and Roman!"

Logan shook his head no, starting to smile a bit. Patton reaches his finger up and started to poke at his cheek. Logan scrunched up his face, his smile growing a tad bit. Virgil started to snicker at them.

SCREEEECH

Suddenly, there was a loud noise from outside Logan and Patton's home. As soon as they heard the noise, both jumped into action. Logan sat up and bawled his fist, putting his other arm out in front of his husband. Patton stood at the same time, using one arm to try and protect Logan while the other hand reached at Patton's stomach, as if he was wearing a hoodie and reaching into the pocket.

Roman and Virgil stared at the two, slightly confused, when Logan realized what made the sound.

"O-Oh. It was just a screech owl."

"Oh." Patton breathed out.

Both stayed how they were in for a brief moment, looking their spouse up and down and only now realizing what position they were in. Patton slowly sat back down and Logan brought his hands to his lap. All four of them were silent.

This probably would have been less awkward if there wasn't a murderer on the loose. And if Logan and Patton weren't just now realizing exactly what their husband would do to protect them.

"...You guys okay?" Roman mumbled the question, Virgil immediately kicking his foot. The four of them were silent, again.

"We're fine. Uhm, hey, I'm sure you two have a lot of stuff to do, so we should let you do that." Logan said. Patton nodded, and so did their friends.

"Hey, we should talk again soon, yeah?" Patton asked. Logan blinked a few times and Patton could have swore he saw him cross his fingers.

"Yeah, we should!" Roman smiled. "Maybe we can get together sometime. In a few weeks or something."

"Yeah! Okay, bye, you guys!" Patton waved enthusiastically.

"Bye," Virgil smirked gently.

"See ya!" Roman smiled wider.

"See you later." Logan stated.

After a moment of waving Logan reached forward and hit the "end call" button. He then turned his phone off and slipped it into his pocket, leaning back on the couch. Patton leaned back, too.

Patton blinked a few times to himself.

Was Logan really willing to beat someone up to protect him? But why would Patton need protecting? Logan was probably wondering why his reflex was to reach towards where he normally kept his murder knife. He didn't realize why Patton had done that, though, right?

There was a silence as both men analyzed their husband's movements in their mind, until Patton decided it was a good time to break the tension. He slowly leaned to the side until he fell against his husband, and then he giggled. Logan looked down at him and smiled after a brief moment, wrapping his arm around Patton's waist.

"That was fun, getting to talk to Roman and Virgil again." Patton commented.

"Yes... it was. Hopefully we'll get to talk to them soon."

"Well, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to!"

Logan took a deep breath, his smile almost seeming sad. "Me neither, love."

Patton grinned and put a hand on Logan's cheek, leaning up and kissing him gently. Logan kissed back and held his husband's waist firmly.

When they pulled apart, Logan smiled and swiftly lifted Patton onto his lap sideways. Patton leaned his head sideways against his chest, as Logan started to stare at the pictures next to the TV again.

"Maybe we should talk to someone else, too," Patton commented, "since we just talked to Roman and Virgil. Ooh! Maybe my brother? You two haven't talked in forever."

Logan was silent for a moment. "...Maybe soon. We should focus on Roman and Virgil for now, though."

Patton smiled and nodded. He didn't really understand what Logan meant by focus on, but he trusted his husband. He could trust his husband with anything.

Well, almost anything. No way was Patton gonna tell him he's murdered nine people in the past... amount of days. Jeez, how long had it even been since he stuck those antioxidants in Matt's soup?

Patton wrapped his arms around Logan's torso and inched closer to him. Logan put his hands underneath Patton and picked him up bridal-style, also standing. Patton giggled and held on to his husband, locking his fingers behind his neck.

"You know, we still haven't eaten breakfast," Logan commented.

"Huh? Oh, no, we haven't, have we?"

"No. Would you like me to carry you to the kitchen?"

Patton giggled. "Sure, why not?"

And so, the two made their way to the kitchen, happy and feeling oh-so loved.

But little did they know, someone was being murdered at that exact second.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Okay so. I have a question for you guys.

So, I've seen a lot of people do this, and I've been wanting to do it for a while and I finally caved yesterday and...... uh.....
I made a discord server! For you guys, and really any of my readers! Haven't sent out the link to anyone yet but it's all set up. There's a whole separate chat room to talk about this book, too!

So, like... would any of y'all be interested in joining? Because I'm only releasing the link to get in if people want to join. If I get enough people saying they do, then I'll tell you guys how to get in at the end of the next chapter. Probably in a P.S. thing.

Anyways, that's all!

See ya in the next chapter!💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 528 31
//Yandere au. Ships: prinxiaceit, intrulogical\\ If you don't kill for the person you love, is it really love? This is the question Roman has had in...
23.2K 1.8K 35
"I'm sorry, they found a what?" The five years after the passing of King Victor had been very harsh on the kingdom of Eaden. No one would disagree wi...
5.9K 522 62
Eighteen years ago, Logan and Patton Croft's lives were... well, they weren't good. Within the span of a few months, the summer of XX28, Patton kille...
19.4K 963 29
In this world, you learn of your soulmate at age 16. You get an hour in their body per soulmate - it's only in a dream world similar to reality, thou...