She's a Healer |Creepypasta x...

By devithegirl36

All the fishermen feel her presence. No creatures dare harm her. Deep in the murky waters, and through tangle... More

Chapter 1| Captured
Chapter 2| The Mermaid
Chapter 3| Bumpy Ride
Chapter 4| The Calling
Chapter 5| Deep Trouble
Chapter 7| Dreamer
Chapter 8| Drunk
Chapter 9| Save
Chapter 10| Caught
Chapter 11| The Octopus
Chapter 12| Not Again
Chapter 13| Fish Tank
Chapter 14| Show Yourself
Chapter 15| Black Blood
Chapter 16| Icky Sticky
Chapter 17| Flowers
Chapter 18| Trio vs Duo
Chapter 19| For Her
Chapter 20| Meeting Again
Chapter 21| That Hurts
Chapter 22| The Fourth Encounter
Chapter 23| Away
Chapter 24| Different Moments
Chapter 25| Forest Patrol
Chapter 26| Switch
Chapter 27| The real ending
Author's Note

Chapter 6| The Chase

2.4K 60 21
By devithegirl36

Owen's POV

Owen Dixon felt the bile rise to his throat. The threatening person fingered their gun and stepped closer. Edna stood her ground, a scowl cornering her lips.

The chimes of the cafe door rang.

BANG.

Owen only got a glimpse of red and a woman's shocked face. Her manager badge glistened and she let out a hoarse scream and coughed blood. The hooded person had shot her back handed. She gripped her chest as red escaped through her fingers. Her eyes rolled back and she dropped dead on the floor. Owen heard Edna fire her own pistol and the murderer ducked for cover. The cafe windows shattered and glass smashed onto the pavement. Edna had to stop and reload her weapon. Her fingers fumbled with bullets.

BANG.

She let out and yell and blood ran down her arm. A bullet had grazed her. She gripped her wound tightly.

"Run", she hissed to Owen. Everything appeared to be moving in slow motion. Owen saw himself grab her and jump over a platform. They tumbled down a rocky slope. The ocean shore was waiting at the bottom.

BANG. BANG.

He stumbled as a bullet nearly nicked his foot.

"Over here." A deep mysterious voice called. It was coming from the ocean. A boat was visible in the night and pushed to the nearest dock.

"Hurry."

___________________

WARNING| Graphic Gore

Y/N's POV

The water was dark but you could see a sunken carnival. It looked like it was working underwater. Fish swim past your head and down towards a ferris wheel. They left a trail of small bubbles that you followed. You noticed the water was getting colder.

There was something off. You hit the bottom of the ocean the fish begin to giggle. Fish usually didn't giggle.

Bubbles escaped your mouth as your jaw dropped.

Children. They're stomachs had been cut open, with their guts and organs hanging out as the fish feasted on their rotting insides. You choked on water. Your tears appeared and were lost in the ocean. Everything began to loose color. The blue waters were turning dull gray and the sea creatures turned white. All the underwater rides went to a stop.

"I can't STAND to see a lady cry."

You whirled around. A monochrome clown loomed over you. He had a cone shaped nose and a pointy laced collar. He placed a clawed hand on your cheek. You trembled as a talon along your face.

"Feeling scared?"

You stared into his silver eyes and could only manage a nod. He pinched your cheek hard. His striped tongue traced along his teeth. From his expression you could tell he was amused. He clasped his bloody hands together.

"...How should I kill you?"

He was really asking you. There was a sadistic glint in his eye. You began to panic. Do something, Y/N. You allowed water to soak into your gills. It would make you move at your fastest-

A clawed hand grabbed your throat.

"Don't even TRY it." The clown leered at you as he crushed your windpipe. You tried to take off his hand and choked in the process. His malicious grin grew wider. He released one finger after the other and let you go. You inhaled the water and gagged. You looked at the sand below, trying to catch your breath. The monster was in the meantime tapping his chin.

"How. How. How."

You looked at him with pleading eyes. You didn't want to die. He noticed and stared back with a amused expression.

".....Ah! I know!"

He then punctured your stomach with his claws.

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
17.5K 299 16
(Y/N) is a 15 yrs old boy who is forced to wear and act like a girl that is forced onto him by his mother One day He had enough and decide to snap...
98.1K 1.5K 15
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁...
87.1K 2.5K 48
You were just a decent girl, nothing out of the ordinary and you were simply happy & contented with your life...that was before he arrived. It was mi...