Storm Fortress Class (Azur La...

By MA3LS7R0M

5 years before the Split. The Leaders had a Meeting. They plan on building a Ship capable of finishing this w... More

Ch. 1: We're known to Both
Ch. 2: Azur Lane Visit
Ch. 2.5: ???
Ch. 3: Eventful time at IronBlood
Ch. 3.5: You too?
Ch. 4: Time at Sakura Empire
Ch. 4.5: A Maid passing by.
Ch. 5: Creation and Confessions
Ch. 7: Master Y/n.... or Mistress?
Remake?
Poll

Ch. 6: Massive Siren Attack

2.3K 33 74
By MA3LS7R0M

Vichya Dominion
Jean Bart POV

'Damnit, Sirens'

Not a Time like this. A Massive Fleet of Sirens attacked our base. We were outnumbered from 10-1. My Second Turret is still not done, I can't fight at full force.

Dunkerque: Jean Bart! We can't hold them for long!

Jean Bart: Then Retreat if you wish. I'll stay here and hold them!

Le Malin: But.

Jean Bart: GO!!

They left, leaving me with Purifier.

Purifier: Oh, What a Heroic act. Saving your Comrades in exchange for your life. No Matter, Fun's over. DIE!

I accepted my fate as I waited to be Sunk.

???: Not on my Watch!

My ears heard a Male Voice. I looked to see a.... Shipboy with two Swords. He stood infront of me and deflected the Attacks.

Purifier: Oh, Another One. Yet you're a different one. But Oh well, ENTERTAIN ME BOY!

Boy: With Pleasure. *to me* Run to your Comrades, I'll handle her.

I left him alone to find them. But before I left I heard shout.

Boy: THUNDERSTORM VORTEX!!!!!

A lightning sound entered my Ears, But I pushed it Away and left the Area. However, I can't about that Boy. He was so brave and handsome.

IronBlood
Admiral Hipper POV

'This is unexpected'.

Who knew the Sirens would attack at a Time like this. I stood beside my Schwester and Kommandantin, looking at the Sirens.

Hipper: Hmmm. Even at a Numbers like that, We're might have some issues.

Prinz: Oh, Dear Schwester, Did you lose your Optimism along with your Breasts?

Hipper: *angry* I'm gonna slap you around.

Prinz: *giggles* I'm joking, But your right. If  Y/n was here, He could make a difference.

Bismarck: I visited him before this happened. He went into a separate direction when this happened.

Prinz: Ara~, Why would the Kommandantin visit Y/n?, are you in love?~

Bismarck: *slight blush* Well, Do YOU love him?

Thats the first time my Schwester got beaten at her own game. And Apparently, She do too.

Prinz: W-well.

Hipper: Schwester, Kommandantin, Now's not the time to talk about love, We have problem here.

Prinz: Alright.

???: Guten Tag Girls.

We turned to see Tohka from Project Storm.

Tohka: Sorry I'm late. Had to arrange something

Bismarck: It's fine, Need Help here.

Tohka: Sure

Sakura Empire
Shoukaku POV

'Not a Time like this'

My Sis didn't get her Training from my Future Husband, Y/n. And now the Sirens took over Project Orochi.

Shoukaku: Sis!, Where's Takao?

Zuikaku: She's training until this happened, Right now, I don't know.

Shoukaku: I'm slightly worried about my Future Husband.

Zuikaku: Husband? You mean my Master, Y/n?

Shoukaku: Of course. His Skills with the Flute brought me Peace and Purpose. He has to be my Husband.

Zuikaku: Sis, As much as I want to support you on your chance of getting his love, I won't lose to you.

Shoukaku: *surprised* Sister, You too?!

Zuikaku: Yes, That Immense speed he demonstrated me gave me 2 objectives. And that is train to be as strong as him and get his love.

Shoukaku: Sis, Let's talk about this later, Now, We have a Siren problem.

Zuikaku: Right.

Iris Libre
Richelieu POV

'May God bless us with strength'

I sent my prayers as the Sirens started attacking. We were outnumbered, but We will not falter. If things get worse, I'll contact my Friend/Future Lover to help us.

A few minutes past, The Siren Girls are getting closer and most of us are Injured while some of our Guns are out of action.

Richelieu: Girls!, I have to call him!

Louis: Do it!

Good thing he gave me a Shelling to call him. I took it out, loaded it into my Cannons and shot in thr air. Immediately, A light shined, and there floating is our Savior, and my Future Lover, Y/n.

Y/n: You called Richelieu. *notices Sirens* Oh Nevermind, I know what. So stand back.

All of us stood back. He formed his Platform to Hold his "Missles". It looks like he added more Armnaments, Due to him launching a Oval-like Spinning Objects.

Y/n: All of you can shoot if you like.

Some of us Shot our Cannons at them as He lauched Missles and his New Cannon. The Projectiles hit and stuck themselves on the Siren ships. The Projectiles injected itself as it created a Blue Explosion, Destroying their Guns.

Y/n: Hoooohh!, That was good.

He charged and shot his Railgun and aimed at the Siren Girl. It created an Explosion that Nearly sunk her.

Y/n: Leave or Die. Take it or leave it.

She summoned a Portal to their Homeland. Me and the Rest of the Girls finished the Siren Ships. He turned to us.

Y/n: We still have to take care of the Azur Lane Siren Attack. Some of you should help Azur lane, I'm going to IronBlood.

Richelieu: You sure about this?

Y/n: Course I am.

He sailed to the Direction to Ironblood.

Jeanne: You heard the Man, Let's go.

Me, Louis, Jeanne, and two destroyers left to Azur Lane.

Richelieu: *narrating* How did we met Y/n? Well, When I was Attacked by Sirens and Purifier. He saved me, as he dealt with the Sirens and Purifier and left unscathed. I looked up to him like He's God in Human Form, But he told me not to praise him, telling No one is Superior of Inferior than Him. I showed him the Base and Introduced him to the Girls. Incase another Ambush occured, He gave all of us a Shelling to warn him of my or their Situation.

Azur Lane
Wales POV

Me, my Sister KGV, Enterprise, Belfast and Several other Shipgirls are holding off the Sirens, with Observer Alpha leading them.

Alpha: Give up Azur Lane!, We the Sirens attacked Every Faction!, So not a Single Shipgirl will be able to help you!

Cleveland: No can do Lady Squid!

Alpha: *pissed* YOU'LL REGRET THAT, SIRENS, ATTACK!

The Sirens, Observer Alpha, and Project Orochi attacked us with Full force while we responded with our own. Since Y/n gave me an Upgraded version of my Main Guns, They can now shoot three Salvos in quick succession. KGV and Hood too got an Upgrade.

*Booooommmmmmm*

I shot my turrets Three times as it hit several Sirens. I can see Hood shot her Big Barrage of Shells.

After Several minutes of non-stop shooting and sinking. They just kept coming.

KGV: Damnit!, The more you sink them! The more they come!

Hood: Where's her Majesty?

Wales: Calling the Dragon empery to help us.

Alpha: You don't get it Prince of Wales!, We attacked all at once! No Backup is coming to save you!

???: That's where your wrong!

We turned to see.....The Iris Libre Leader, Richelieu, Saint Louis, and Jeanne D'arc.

Alpha: Impossible! Those Sirens were more than enough to destroy all of you!

Richelieu: It was, until I called our Friend and Savior. Y/n, The Storm Fortress.

Wales: Project Storm. Where is he now?

Jeanne: Helping IronBlood. He's neutral before this happened, So tecnically, He helped all of us.

Alpha: YOU ALL WILL DIE RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! SIRENS! FIRE!

They continued firing. We returned fire, with the help of Iris Libre.

IronBlood
Bismarck POV

The Vichya Dominion arrived in a Nick of time. I'm curious on how did they destroyed the Sirens so quickly. I asked them during shooting.

Bismarck: *firing Shells* Jean Bart, How'd you destroyed the Sirens so quickly?!

Jean: *firing shells* We didn't. A boy with Riggings saved me while he took care of it! I didn't ask why he had riggings cause In the middle of a Battle!

Bismarck: *still firing shells* We met that Boy! He's my drinking partner! And my Future Lover!

Jean: *still firing shells* Whatever! Let's just take care of this before bringing up this topic!

Bismarck: Hai!

Sakura Empire
Nagato POV

We had help from the outside. Two Battleships and a Carrier. They looked to be our Build of Warships. They introduced and helped us fight the Sirens. I was shocked that the Yamato and Musashi girls' Cannons were bigger than mine while the Shinano girl had a Longer Flight deck and more planes than our Carriers.

The 1st-5th Carrier Division had problems, but the Shinano girl helped in disposing them.

Yamato: Carrier Division Akagi!, Where's Orochi?!

Akagi: I-I don't know. The Black mental cube helped me control it, I didn't expect this to happen.

Shinano: Then figure it out. You started Project Orochi, Then Maybe you can stop it.

Akagi: H-how'd you know that?

Shinano: My Creator, Y/n created me with Lot of Info about all Factions, Including their doings.

Nagato: How 'Wide' of Information does Y/n gave all three of you?

Musashi: Nearly Everything. The Moment that Amagi sank, Kaga was turned into a Carrier, and the Fact that Taihou masturbates infront of a picture of Y/n shirtless the moment she laid eyes on him. The last part is just the Three of us know.

Taihou, Who is standing beside Mutsu, Blushed heavily that she used her clothes to cover them.

Taihou: I-I don't do 'that'. We never met yet.

Yamato: She said "Saw" not "met".

She blushed in embarressment and the fact that she got exposed.

Yamato: *sigh* Well. We still have to take care of the Sirens with Orochi. Anyone want to share its weaknesses?

Mutsu: I may have one. Its Shield is Strong, But With Immense Firepower, It will go down. Its Size can expose a lot of Areas

Yamato: Good, *knocks on her 46cm Gun* Cause these Beauties can pack a punch.

Nagato: It better be. Come on, Let's go finish the Orochi

North Union
Rossiya POV

Why did the Sirens attack so unexpectedly?
This is a Problem! A Huge One.

Rossiya: Girls! Hold your Ground! There's someone coming! Something Biggger than these Sirens.

A/n: I don't know who the Leader is, I just assume its Rossiya.

Avrora: Maam, What Faction?!

Rossiya: None, So It must be an Azur lane Fleet.

Chapayev: Better be. Otherwise We're done for.

Rossiya: She's going at 30knots, She'll be here in around 3 minutes.

Omitter: Oh really. Then We'll just sink you right now!

Before she fired her Cannons. A barrage of HE Shells hit her, causing Massive Burning to her Riggings and the other Sirens.

???: Sorry I'm lady girls. Had to save the others.

We turned to see..........A Boy with Battleship Riggings!

Boy: Sirens, Kiddies, Ice Ladies.

A/n: Guess the Reference

Ice ladies: Hey!

Boy: So, Need help?

Rossiya: Of course we do! Come here and shoot!

Y/n: With pleasure. Names Y/n by the way.

He lauched an oval-like object. It seeked out the nearest Siren, and It just Shredded it to pieces.

Y/n: Kinda expected more, but oh well.

He winked at us, We blushed as he shoot more projectiles.

Little Timeskip
Avrora POV

'That was fast'

He took down a Big fleet of Sirens in just Several Minutes. He turned to us.

Y/n: So.

Rossiya: Who are you?

Y/n: Y/n. First Shipboy and First of my Class.

Avrora: What class?

Y/n: First ship of the Customized Yamato Class. Modified with Nuclear Power and Weapons from all nations.

Tashkent: Well what brings you here? And in the time of saving us.

Y/n: The Sirens attacked All nations at once, So No backup will come. I already handled the Vichya Dominion and Iris Libre, and Now all of you. The Sakura Empire used Siren tech to build Project Orochi, But a Siren Ambassador hijacked the systems and controlled it. Well, That's all, Bye. *about to leave, but remembers* Oh, and If you want to help fight the Sirens, Go to the Pacific Waters.

With that, He left. I was slightly disappointed at the fact that I didn't get to know him better.

Rossiya POV

'Might as well return the Favor'

Rossiya: Girls!, I'm going to the Pacific Seas!, Anyone want to come with! The come.

I sailed to the Pacific Ocean while thinking of a Certain Shipboy.

Pacific Ocean
Y/n POV

Here I am. Standing in front of the Orochi, with Observer , Tester beta, and Purifier staring at me.

Alpha: You will pay for this boy! The Minor Nations has survived becuase of your Actions! You will pay dearly with your Life! You're all alone against all of us! Surrender and get a Painful death

???: Luckily, He's not alone.

We turned to see Queen Elizabeth and Her Fleet along with Azur Lane and Iris Libre. My 'Personal Maid', Aqua is with them too. How'd she get there.

QE: I, Queen Elizabeth, along with Azur Lane and Project Storm, We will take you down.

Alpha: You think your numbers will push your chances of survival! You think wrong!

???: You're wrong Siren. It's YOUR Survival that you have yo worry about.

All heads turned to see an Armada of Sakura Empire Shipgirls along with my Recent Creations, The Yamato Class siblings.

Nagato: We, The Sakura Empire want Peace with Azur Lane. We understood what we've done, and what to repay for your mistakes, With Gunpowder.

Yamato: It's Over Squid Girl. Surrender, and we may be merciful.

Tester: It means little Sakura Empire. Thanks to the time our Ships provided, We upgraded the Orochi. It's far more powerful than your Model.

???: Then We'll destroy it.

Again. All heads turned to see IronBlood and Vichya Dominion. Now all Major Nations are here along with a few ones. We now surround the Siren Armada.

Bismarck: We, IronBlood, vow to destroy the Sirens. Thanks to some Help, We're here.

Jean Bart: All it takes is Luck. And Yours has Run out.

Alpha: SIRENS! FIRE!

Their Turrets shot at every direction. I expanded my Shield to block incoming shells to Azur Lane, Royal Navy, and Iris Libre.

Bismarck/Nagato/QE: Feuer/Fire!!!!

We responded with our own salvo. I used my Power core to power my Railgun. I dashed through every Siren ship as I attached a Metal wiring to every ship. The end of the Wiring ended up on Orochi.

Y/n: Girls! Stand Back!

All of them stood back as I drew my blades and attached them together, making it look like a Double Blade. I spun my Blades around me, making the Water synchoniz with my blades as It conducted red Electricity.

Y/n: Thunderstorm! Vortex!

I threw it at Orochi as It got coated in lightning and The wiring conducted the Ligntning, damaging the Siren ships, temporarily disabling their Cannons and defenses.

Y/n: Girls! Fire now! Their Cannons and defenses are down!

We resumed our continuous shell firing. This fight is going to us. Well, More like One-sided Annihilation with me Tohka, Aqua, and The Sisters.

Timeskip

We've sunk every Siren Ship except Orochi.

Nagato: It's Over Siren! Give up!

Alpha: Not yet It isn't! FIRE!

The Orochi fired everything it had on us. Some of the Girls got crippled as they retreated due to being incapable of Fighting at full strength. Some were slightly Damaged, but still combat capable.

Y/n: Girls! Fire all Cannons Now!

We unleashed everything we had. Well, I launched Some of my shells. It's Protective Armor stopped them, But It eventaully broke as The shells now exploded onto its deck. Observer Alpha, Tester Beta, and Purifier retreated through a Portal, But left the Orochi on Auto-Battle.

I supercharged my Railgun for a Finisher.
It will knock me out from the Sheer Knockback and Energy consumption. For a seconds of Charging, I shot a large Blue beam at the Ship. Its entire Outside has been Destroyed as It exploded and about to sink.

Y/n: It is done.

The Leaders of each Faction, Major and Minor.

Nagato: It sure is. You are the one that turned the Tide of this battle. *to QE and Enterprise* We want to rejoin Azur lane.

Bismarck: We do too. We were so focused on our war that we ignored the Siren problem.

Richelieu: Jean Bart, Sister. For 2 weeks, I want to restore the Iris Orthdoxy to its rightful glory, And restart our relationship as Sisters.

Jean: In time, I might call you Sister again. This Victory hit the Sirens hard, So they won't be back for a while. This gives all of us to repair our former Nation.

QE: Nagato, Bismarck. I welcome you both back, But don't expect the Other girls to the same.

Bismarck: I understand.

All of them turned to me.

The leaders: Thank you for reuniting Humanity. No more War against each other, Just the Sirens and only Sirens.

Y/n: Your Welcome Girls. So, Time to get to work.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 994 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...
3.3K 76 9
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
2.4K 48 12
... It was unbelievable... It wasn't your fault either... ... It is a wonderful time around the Azur Lane Base, until an unknown attack spreads aroun...
761K 11.9K 200
Y/N a normal boy who likes to watch the anime Space Battleship Yamato and always dream of riding on a real spaceship but one day when he was heading...