Heat Freeze

By kings_productions

A young man who find's out that life is not what he think it is and he gets super powers from his grand dad's... More

The Beginning
Introduction
FIRED😒
IMPRISONED
THE RISE OF A VILLIAN (DARK FURY)
A NEW CREATION
ZAPPER
THE MISSION
THE BATTLE
ENDGAME
Recreation
JONAS
RECREATION(CONTINUATION)
NEW ALLIES, NEW ENMIES AND CONFUSIONS
NEW ALLIES, NEW ENEMIES AND CONFUSIONS(PART 2)
SPLIT FORCES
NEW ALLIES AND NEW ENEMIES(PART 3)

The Beginning (continuation)

102 23 10
By kings_productions

I have always wanted to become first in class until I was unconscious  but it was Temporal but after that It seemed like had grown taller than me before. After my rehabilitation I was ready and feeling good until I met Adam class the class bully I only had 1 friend my neighbour Jonas, Jonas is kinda Australian he was only there for 10 years, back to Adam as I was having my lunch he came over and pick up my mobile phone and said what's up fresh boy I told him to put it down but he said oh u want this and smashed it with his foot I got like you bully u think u are the big bad wolf and punch him in the guts he flew and went smashed a table the principal put me on detention till 4 and it was 1, I was so mad I stormed the place and I was suspended.
After I got home my parents had heard the news that I was suspended there were so mad that they grounded me for 2 weeks and I was suspended for 3 weeks and on the last day of my stay at home my dad got me a new phone. It SUCKS it's very slow it has 2G network service and very low storage room I pretend as if it was a good gift, the next day in school I sold it to  first grader named Frank for 1,000 I asked him where could he get that money he removed a credit card I took it and he told me to take the whole credit card so then I got a new phone it was an iphone.

  So things were normal, I became first in class finished ma essay graduated college and became a business manager at FEDO Tech, it means Federation online technologies the were specialized in gaming, Microsoft, and other tech designs and I was acting general manager for a month the workers did took me for granted so things went bad after the actual manager arrived blamed me for every thing and said you are I could not control my anger so I punched him by mistake and he was paralized. 

WRITER: You should probably know what is next, and from now I am going to be addressing Andy as he not I

And his parents names were Alex and Alexa     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...