Time Flies(Editing In Progres...

By Writer_Addict1205

She thought no one would love a broken girl, he thought there were more pieces to love. ~Daniel Jonathan Park... More

Author Note
Character aesthetic and Short Summary
Chapter 1-The Beginning
Chapter 2-A Favor
Chapter 3-The Interview
Chapter 4-The Unexpected
Chapter 5-The Fashion Show
Chapter 6-Meeting the Friends
Chapter 7-The Past
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8- A fresh start
Chapter 9-Beginning of us
Chapter 10-The Revelation
Chapter 11-The Gala Night
Chapter 13- Things are fine
Chapter 14-Surprise
Chapter 15-You Are Mine
Chapter 16-The Deal
Chapter 17-Parting Away
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18-New York, Here I Come
Chapter 19-Moving On
Chapter 20-Back In Your Arms
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21-Why?
Chapter 22-Fight Back
Chapter 23-Waking up
Chapter 24-I love you
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25-Happy
Chapter 26-I can't believe this is happening now
Chapter 27-Trouble
Chapter 28-Unfolding a chapter of the past
Chapter 29-Letting go
Chapter 30- Us
Chapter 31-I do
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32-The End

Chapter 12-Unexpected Guest

234 80 3
By Writer_Addict1205

Ava

"I missed you so much. Why did you run away?" All of it happened so fast. I couldn't react. One second, I was going to the restroom and the other second I was pinned to the wall forcefully. As soon as I saw him, all the memories I had of him flashed in front of my eyes. I froze at my place. I was quaking in fear.

He held my hand tightly and it was hurting me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I couldn't do anything. I tried to move but he was too strong. I was scared. I was trying to be strong. I used everything to calm myself down but I was trembling with fear. Harry found me..."Harry."

"I am back, Ava. Did you think I will never find you?" He says with a wicked smile on his face. He held me and I didn't like his touch.

"Let go of me. You are hurting me, Harry..." I let out a cry. His hand held me firmly against the wall and I couldnt move. David will find me. You need to be strong Ava, He will come when he realizes I am gone for too long.

I need to do something. I can't believe he is back. After all the trouble and pain he caused me. He is back. I tried loosening the grip on my hands and punched him but he was too strong and he held my wrist even tighter. My hand was probably bruised because of how tightly he held it. I winced in pain.

"Feisty, You changed a lot since you left. I mean you look sexier than before." He smirks and I was filled with disgust. I couldn't think of anything else. I couldn't. He came close to me and I was struggling to let go of his hand but all my efforts were in vain. He put his hand behind my waist pulling me closer to him.

I was filled with hate when he touched me. I was feeling nauseous and filth to his touch. I couldn't stop him. He covered my mouth with his other hand so that no one hears my scream. I was paralyzed. After all this time I still feared him. I still let him have his way with him. Tears ran down my cheek and my heartbeat paced as to what was to happen next. I wasn't ready to think about it.

He leaned in to kiss me. I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't resist anymore. That's when someone knocked Harry out. And he let go of me but I wasn't feeling too well.

"Are you okay, Ava?" The voice called out.

"I ...uh..." I couldn't even see who it was and I felt weak. My vision was all blurry and everything was rotating. I was in my vulnerable state and I couldn't stand any longer."David..."

David

It had been a long time since Ava left for the washroom and whenever I was about to go to check on her. Someone stopped me on the way and then while talking to Mr.Jefferson, our client I saw Allan go towards the washroom.

After I was done talking to him I was about to call him to check on Ava is when he calls me."Hello, Allan. I was about to call you. I saw you go towards the restroom. Can you please check if Ava is there? She is gone for so long and I was kind of caught up with a client."

"You need to come here fast." He says out hearing his voice it felt something was not right. He sounded restless and had a sense of worry.

"You sound worried. What happened?"

"There is no time to explain." I hanged up and ran to the restroom. I hope Ava is fine.
I find Allan holding Ava on his lap.
I kneel hold her in my arms. I tried to wake her up but she was not opening her eyes. Without other thought I picked her up and took her to the hospital, Allan tagged along."What happened here?"

"Some guy was holding her against her will and I punched the guy down. Then I saw her taking deep breaths and she collapsed and I called you immediately."

"Ava" Her makeup was smudged and there were marks on her hands. Something terrible must have happened here. I tried to wake her up but she was not opening her eyes. I was getting worried with every second that passed. Without other thought I picked her up and took her to the hospital, Allan tagged along. I take her in my arms and sit in the back seat while Allan drives the car.

We took her to the hospital and laid her on the stretcher as they were taking her. I held her hand and called out her name but she was not responding and it was scaring me.

"We will take over from here."

"I can't leave her."

"Please Sir, You have to wait outside."

I saw them taking her into the room.
My feet were fixed to the ground and I couldn't move. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Allan.
"David, Calm down. She will be fine"

He pulls me in a hug to calm me down. We sat in the chairs and I asked what happened suddenly.
"What happened back there?"

"I was passing by the restroom when I saw someone had Ava holding her against her will so I knocked him out and he escaped. I don't know who he was but Ava seemed to know him."

She said she had a bad feeling about it. She told me every time she wasn't feeling good about it. I told her I wouldn't leave her side and yet I did. All of it happened because of me.

It was my mistake. I should have never left her side. I held my head in guilt and after a few moments, the doctor approached us.
"Is everything okay, doctor?"

"She is fine. She had a panic attack and it's all because of stress and some events of the past may have triggered her. Her right hand is bruised and there is no other injury but she is fine now. She needs rest for a few days. You can meet her now."

I enter the room where Ava was and saw my girl sleeping on the bed. I slowly open the door and enter. I sat down at a chair and then she wakes up."David.." She tries to sit up but I glare at her.

"Don't you dare? Lay down."

"I am fine David. Come here. Were you crying?" Her voice was faint and she sits up on the bed. I go close to her and she wipes my tears. "You won't wake up or respond. I was scared."

"I am fine." She smiles but I knew she wasn't. She pulls me in a big and I was surprised by the sudden movement and then I hear her sobs. I held her back stroking the back of her head. She breaks down into tears and I just held her tight.

I kissed her forehead and wipe her tears from her cheeks. I smile at her."Everything is fine." Immediately I asked"Ava, Who was he?" 

She takes a moment of pause and sighs."Harry. He is here. I tried so hard to push him away but I couldn't. He held me tightly and touched-tou- trying to kiss-kiss me. I was so scared that I couldn't do anything."

Her voice cracked as she sobbed. I felt anger rising within me. How could Harry come back and hurt her like that after all those years? All of it even after I promised her I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. I should have been there to protect her but I failed. My fists clenched and I was filled with rage but seeing her sob sadden me. I calmed myself down and held her in my arms. It breaks my heart to see her like this. "Shhh! I am here. I shouldn't have let you go alone. It's all my fault."

"Hey, It's not your fault. How would you have known this would happen?" She says and places her hands on my cheek. I look at her teary eyes and I take her hands up to my face gently kissing them.
"I am happy Allan found you on time."

"Allan did. Is he here?" She asked me. As soon as I about to call him in. The door opened and he came in standing right next to me.
"I heard my name."

Ava looks at him gracefully as she gets down the bed."Thank you so much, Allan. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come."

"Don't thank me. Are you okay?" Allan smiles at her and she nods her head smiling back."Yes, I am."

I was allowed to take Ava home and she was discharged an hour later. Allan took a taxi back home and we drove back to our house.
While Ava changed into her clothes I went into the kitchen to bring ice. That's when my phone rang and it was Silver.

"Hello, I came to know from Allan what happened. Is Ava okay?"

"Better I would say." She said she was fine but deep down I felt her nervousness and tension. She was still pretty shaken up with everything that happened in a matter of minutes.

"Take care of her."

"Yes, I will. I will have to go now but can you inform Mom and Dad that she is fine and that I will call them tomorrow."

"Sure. Good night."

"Good night." After I hang up, I get back to my room and took a quick shower, and changed into something else. I slowly get into bed beside Ava. Her hand was bruised and I applied ice on it. It was so bruised. It had turned black and it made me think of how hard he held her. I felt the anger rise within me. I felt like hitting a wall or something hard. My blood boiled and as much as I want to beat Harry up into pieces.

I tried to keep my cool for Ava. This must have been traumatic and I wanted to be there for her. We then went off to slept. Her bruised hand was hurting her. She winced in pain, tossing and turning on the bed. She tried to hide her pain from me but to see her in pain made my heartache. I won't leave Harry. I will find him and make sure he gets punished for every pain he caused Ava. After I knew she was fast asleep I closed my eyes and held her closer drifting off to sleep.

"Leave me, Harry...You are hurting me...Why are you back again...Stop...Let me go. Harry..." I woke up to Ava screaming at 3 in the morning. She sat up on the bed and held her head between her hands screaming his name.

She started crying. I sit up and hold her rubbing her back and she rests her head on my chest.
"He is here. He won't let me live in peace." She mumbles sobbing.

"Shhhh...I am here now. I won't let him touch you again. You are the strongest girl I ever met. He won't be able to do anything for you. Don't you worry?" I wipe her tears off and place my hands on her cheeks kissing her forehead and then held her till she stopped crying.

I take the glass of water from the bedside table and she takes a sip of it. I kept it aside and then we laid down. I held her in my arms talking to her until she fell asleep.
Everything will be fine. I won't let anything happen to you, Ava...

(Harry is back. Will he find Ava again? What will David do if he returns? How will Ava cope up with it?)

Keep reading to find out😄😄

...Thank you for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 28.2K 39
Lauraine Alexander, a 16 year old scholar of Diamond High. She's a nerd with huge glasses, very smart but poor girl. All she wanted was to finish sch...
226K 379 6
Jonathon, a billionaire who vowed never to speak or trust just anybody... Delnard, the best friend who was always second best at everything... Sofia...
16.1K 770 21
There's a couple of lines I told myself I would never, ever cross. Little did I know that I would cross them all, all at the same time. I was happy w...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...