•Crowns And Arrows• [Klance]

By SevenSidedStories

~"Shhh..." he whispered behind his ear, through the mask that kept his identity hidden from the world. "Coope... More

The Rocky Start To A Terrific Lovestory
Royalty Are Dicks
Pain And Tardiness 101
Honour, Morals, And That Kind Of Bullshit
...PAAAAIIIINNNNN
Lance And Keith, Sitting In A Tree
Choke Me, Daddy
Shiro Is The Goodest Boi
I'm Making My Father Proud
My First Day As A Forest Ranger
The Two Most Oblivious Dudes In The Galaxy
How Not To Deal With Emotions
Lance, You Slut
That Dating Scene™
It Is Danger Time, My Dudes
Sometimes You Just Have To Get Tortured, Ya Know
Certain Death Is Postponed Once More
We Had A Bonding Moment
The Crushing Weight Of Abandonment Issues
War Of Hearts
Apparently People Get Stupider With Alcohol
You Are My Sunshine
Oh My Sweet, Innocent Boy
Finally, Some Good Fucking Food
Nighttime Terrors
I Love You
Please Save Me From My Own Stupidity
Burning Pain
Typical Teenage Drama
Mother Knows Best
The Dangers Of Love
Take That, Loturd
How To Be A Whore
Funny Thing, Love
Lost In The Woods
Small Announcement
Buenos Días, Mi Amor
Lesson Three: Flirt Like A Prince
How I Met Your Mother
That's Called Sexual Tension, Your Highness
The Fall Of A Prince
Lance McClain's Day Off
Fire And Ice
The Slings And Arrows Of Outrageous Fortune
Sweet And Spicy
A Royal Pain In The Ass
Here Is The Place Where I Love You
Till Death Do Us Part

Virginity Was A Myth Anyway

669 23 24
By SevenSidedStories

(A/N. Hello, our loyal readers. We are rewarding you with a second chapter full of smut. Be warned, it gets even dirtier than last time. As usual, please skip this if I personally know you; I won't be able to look you in the eyes again if you read this. (Again, Raven's friends get a free smut pass) Toodles, and enjoy, ya dirty perverts.)

After saying goodbye to Hunk, the brunet took a walk with his bird companion through the woods, close to the castle, until the sky turned dark and the guards began their night shift. As he changed his clothes to merge with the shadows he stared at Blue, who seemed to be staring back at him, almost knowingly. Was she aware of- Hmph. 

"Y'know, Miss, it's very rude to eavesdrop people's conversations," he reproached with a frown, the blue feathered bird chirping in response as if it wasn't her fault they said those things out loud. Lance stuck his tongue out to her as his last argument and headed to the tower, waiting for the guards to move to start climbing.

Once he reached the balcony and took a moment to breathe and relax, he knocked on the halfway open door to announce his presence, slowly walking in afterwards. His eyes followed the faint light of the candle in the desk, Lance lowering his guard once he found Keith there. 

"Hey babe," he greeted him, pulling down his mask and hood while eyeing him with curiosity. Was he writing? He walked to the desk, approaching him to look over his back. Oh! He was drawing! He'd never actually seen the prince drawing before. One of the things he enjoyed the most was looking at Rachel's painting progress. However, she always said she couldn't concentrate if people were staring, so of course he peeked when she wasn't looking. What? He founded it fascinating. Since he didn't draw, he could at least look, right? 

"Can I see?" He placed his hands on the desk to each side of the prince, leaning next to his ear to get a better look. It was a landscape- a very pretty one at that, and he didn't have any reference near. "Woah... That's amazing, Keith," he praised him with honesty, glancing at the tools and recognizing them from the day in the market.  "Aw you're using the pencils I gave you!" he said warm heartedly, glancing back at him with a smile.

Keith's hands faltered as Lance came close, but he wasn't sure whether his blush came from the praise or from Lance's hot breath on his skin. "Thank you, sweetheart. And of course I am, they're the best I have. You'd be surprised how difficult it is around here to find decent pencils." 

He finished the details on a tree and lay down the pencil, turning his head halfway to smile at Lance. "I missed you already," he whispered, closing his book and placing his things back where they belonged. When his boyfriend backed away to give him space, the Prince got up and looked at him properly. Still Lance, still beautiful, still hot. 

"Hey," he breathed. "You look nice." His lover really did look amazing, even more beautiful than usual with that sweet smile on his face. Now, the next step. What was the next step again? He'd never felt his tense around Lance before, like something hung over his head, threatening to fall down, and Keith couldn't tell whether it would be a good thing or not. 

He sauntered over to his boyfriend and swung his arms over his shoulders with a crooked smile. "Very nice." Okay, step one. Open communication. The hard part. "So," he mused, tilting his head. "Are you still up for.. Things?" he asked, quirking his shoulders as if it didn't really matter to him either way. It did matter, it mattered so much. 

Due to all these fears and worries, he'd almost forgotten how much he wanted it, how much he wanted Lance to hold him, to kiss him, to.. to fuck him. He wanted it all, despite the fear, despite the insecurity. He wanted it so badly, he couldn't even stop himself from leaning forward, pulling Lance down and pressing their lips together with force.

Okay. This was- something- definitely something. Lance had the feeling something was off due to the prince's actions . It's not like it was weird for him to be affectionate and compliment him, but it just wasn't... him. He couldn't really explain it other than he knew his boyfriend and he could sense he was pretty nervous yet trying to play it cool. Too cool. 

The strong kiss caught him by surprise, and Lance held on a brief second before backing away, perplexed, his hands still on his waist. "Hey, hahah- uhm-" he muttered nervously. Yikes. He didn't mean to back away, but it was so sudden his heart had started beating so fast... It... It had brought him bad memories. 

He swallowed them down with a gulp and breathed to compose himself. "Of course. I'm up for anything, but only if you're ready." He spoke with a small, hesitant smile, holding him close. "It's okay to be nervous, Keith. You don't need to pretend with me... You do know that, right?" It slightly hurt, that Keith felt the need to act like he was ok, cool and ready for everything. Of course he wasn't, and that was normal. Didn't he trust him? 

"Let's take things slowly, okay? No need to hurry, we have all night. I thought you'd have like- questions, first? I don't know... Anything you want us to talk about first? Doubts?" He stroked his back with his thumb, trying to calm him a little. Then what he'd said earlier today came to his mind. "..You do want this, right? Because if it's for me only, you know I don't mind waiting."

Keith looked at his boyfriend in confusion when Lance pulled away. He'd never pulled away during a kiss before. Was something wrong? Was he messing it up again? "I am a little nervous," he said carefully, still trying to figure out what he'd done wrong. Maybe he'd gone too fast? But they'd kissed dozens of times before, that shouldn't be a big step. 

"I still don't really know what to expect. And.. I trust you, but all of this is new terrain for me. I just thought.. I really want to.." He sighed, taking Lance's hand and sitting down on his bed. "I want to do this with you, I'm sure. And yes, I did have questions, but... Shiro answered most of them. He told me to take it slow too. I guess I can be a little eager in certain things." 

He looked down, unsure if he should repeat every part of that conversation back to Lance. It had been so uncomfortable, maybe even more so than just seconds ago, when Lance had backed away from him. How could Lance think he didn't want this? He'd told him so this afternoon, right? Maybe.. His eyes widened. 

"When I said I wanted you to want me, I didn't mean anything like thát," he hurried to explain. "I just meant-" He bit his lips, his cheeks flushing pink once more. "I meant that the way you look at me when you.. When you want me, that look is just so hot. I like seeing you hungry." He looked back up at the hunter and chuckled. 

"I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. But I'm not doing this for you, baby. I want this for me. And for us, together. Okay?" He trailed a hand over Lance's cheek, noticing a certain tension in his features. "But.. Are you sure you want this?" Lance had seemed happy everytime Keith did something bold, incited something sensual, all up until when he'd kissed him just then. Did Lance not want to anymore? Had he changed his mind?

Lance had disconnected slightly when Keith described how he liked seeing him hungry, blushing slightly and chuckling along. Had he looked at him like that several times? He didn't notice, being so high with desire. Keith did really always got him high. 

Still he listened to everything he said, shaking his head when he apologized. "Nono, it was me who got it wrong. Thanks for clearing it up." He smiled, right before it fell again at the question. If he wanted this? Of course he did. Why was- ...Oh, right. 

He placed his hand over the prince's, leaning in his warm touch for a moment and looking down. He still didn't entirely understood what had happened before, why his mind had taken this moment and found similarities in his past experiences. Maybe... 

"I don't know what got to me. I didn't mean to pull away, it just happened. It was- almost as a reflex." He shrugged. "It's the first time I'm doing this with someone I truly love. That doesn't..." 'Want me just for sex,' he added to himself. Maybe his subconscious was still adapting to this change. 

He looked at his boyfriend once again, staring into his violet eyes, letting himself drown in them. This. This was real. And Lance was sure. "I do want this, Keith." He smiled sweetly, taking his hand in his and the other to his cheek. "I want you..." He slowly pulled him closer until their breathing clashed together, his eyes on his lips as he murmured: "You have no idea... How long I've wanted you."

He met his lips, kissing him sweetly as he let go of his hand and placed it on his waist, caressing it.

Keith's eyes widened, feeling like he should pull away. Lance had seemed legitimately shocked before, and he never wanted to see that again. But then the boy touched him, and he melted. Lance wanted him. Lance wanted him

He kissed back gently, still careful for any sign of doubt, but intensified the kiss when hesitation seemed completely absent. Their lips only broke apart when Keith pushed himself back, kneeling on the sheets to face Lance, to make their kiss more comfortable. 

"Good," he muttered. "This is my first time doing this with someone I love too," he grinned, tilting his head. "And I would say the same, but you've always been able to read my mind, haven't you? Since day one, you knew." He breathed against Lance's lips, playing with the short hairs at his nape. 

"You knew how much I wanted you, you saw me looking again and again." He sank down until he sat on his own feet, smiling gently. His fingers traced all over Lance's face, from his neck to his many freckles, brushing a thumb over Lance's eyebrow. "I just couldn't help myself, not when you're always looking that irresistible." His lips met Lance's briefly, but then he pulled away again. 

"I do have one more question." When he saw he had Lance's attention, he continued. "When I just talked to Shiro, he gave me a lot of advice. He told me we needed lots of preparation. But I thought getting informed about this... subject was preparing myself. Is there anything else you can do to be ready for, you know, things?" He looked at Lance, a genuinely curious expression on his features. "I did take a shower," he added.

"Keith, you already shower daily," Lance chuckled. "You don't need to shower right before or right after." For a moment he took his palm to his neck, smiling absentmentally at all of Keith's gentle touches. He wasn't the only one who'd melted. God he was so sweet... 

Indeed, he guessed he'd always known. Well, not exactly that Keith wanted him to bang him right after meeting each other, but if he hadn't been a prince, the brunette was sure he'd gone after him sooner. No fear to be hanged. 

Right, he'd talked with Shiro. He decided not to think about his commander knowing about them too much or else he'd die of embarrassment. 'Things.' Gosh, he was adorable. So pure and innocent- well, not so innocent with that dirty mind of his. But still, the longer he stared at his expression the more Lance hesitated, fearing he might be too much for him. No, Keith was strong, he could take it. 

"Well, I'm sure what he meant was... preparation." He almost chuckled in embarrassment. Doing it was different than describing the whole thing with words. But he didn't, because he knew Keith would think he was laughing at him when he wasn't. How did Shiro talk about this again? 

"Like, foreplay, to heat things up. Like kissing, touching, biting... Like how I did that night in the forest." Right, Keith had later given him his permission to mark him beyond places that couldn't be seen. He would definitely use that. 

"And stretching. For the one recieving. There's no way it would fit otherwise," he chuckled. Huh, that wasn't so hard. Nothing wrong about it. He tilted his head, eyeing him from head to toe. "Tell me if I got the signals wrong, but..." He lowered his voice, looking at him knowingly, a sensual smirk on his lips. "It is me you want inside you, right?"

Keith's heart skipped at least three beats before it decided to still keep him alive. That was.. Wow. Without realising it, he'd already nodded, a red spot creeping up his neck and getting settled nicely on his face. He did want Lance.. inside him, no matter how crude and explicit it sounded. Everything he'd experienced with Lance until now, all the kisses and touches, they ensured Keith that this would feel nice too, if he just tried it. 

His red cheeks quirked with a fond smile as he gazed into Lance's eyes. Then, something hit him. "Stretching?" he croaked, his throat suddenly dry like the desert. Foreplay he understood, it was nice to touch a little to get warmed up, to get turned on properly. But stretching? What was that supposed to mean? What would Lance stretch? He couldn't mean... Well, there was only one place that needed to be.. Bigger, for everything to fit. 

He cleared his throat, shaking the shock away. "I mean, I didn't know you had to..." He hadn't even known it could get bigger. Of course, he'd noticed himself getting looser if he touched down there long enough, but never.. Big enough, for something like... Right. How had he not realised that? 

Okay, if Lance said it would be fine, that it would feel nice, Keith wanted to do it. He grinned back at the boy, placing a small kiss on his cheek. "Okay then, I can do that. Or, I guess, you can do that to me." He pulled Lance further on the bed, and then made him lay down to climb on top of him, straddling his waist. 

"This whole 'foreplay' thing sounds nice. And it's funny you mention that night in the forest. I actually wanted to ask.." He bent down, pressing his lips to Lance's shortly. "I liked that night so very much, but I did feel it went a bit... fast. I want to remember everything this time, every feeling. Will you go slow with me?"

Before, the tanned boy had started to doubt about all of this since Keith didn't sound convinced. He himself had no problem with bottoming if the prince decided to switch. He was about to suggest it, but Keith seemed to get back his entire confidence in a flash. Right. Keith really wanted it this way. Alright.

Then he was slowly pushed to the bed, the boy climbing on his waist afterwards, kissing him, talking about that night in the forest, asking him to go slow on him. Lance was so dead. The warm candlelight in one side of him, the cool moonlight in the other. Such majestic marble statue looking down at him dearly. 

"Fucking god on earth," escaped his lips almost in a whisper, mesmerized by his beauty. He moved to unbutton his cloak and take it off along his mask and gloves, turning to his boyfriend again. "Of course, my prince. I'll be gentle," he cooed, slowly tracing his waist under his shirt, up his chest, through every line. 

"I'm at your complete mercy. You just need to ask," he murmured, biting his lip. He missed his lips, but he couldn't reach them, so he'd just let Keith take over for this moment. 

"Bésame," he whispered.

Keith bit his lip, taking in all the glorious beauty beneath him. How had he gotten this lucky? He had the most perfect boy in his room, under him, ready to please him, to be pleased. He hummed at Lance's request, ignoring him and instead pulling Lance's shirt up over his head, throwing it off the bed. 

"No te preocupes, mi amor," he whispered, shifting a little to sir on Lance's lap instead, and lowering his face until his lips almost reached Lance's. "Yo te cuidaré." 

He gave Lance a grin and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then neck, then chest. He travelled down further, letting his hands slide along to soothe the skin he couldn't reach with his mouth. How could skin taste this sweet, feel this warm beneath his lips? 

He didn't leave any marks, only brushed little kisses over the tan body, humming to himself. He'd been wanting to do this for a while now, just discover all the places on Lance he hadn't kissed yet, places that were worth kissing. There were a lot. He'd slid down so far that he sat on Lance's knees, lips playing around his lower stomach. 

"That's funny," he mused. "You say you're at my complete mercy, but I've always felt like it was quite the opposite. You've had me weak in the knees since the first time we met, Lance." His hands stilled on the waistband of Lance's jeans, and he looked down before meeting his boyfriend's eyes again. Something else he'd wanted to try for a while now... "May I, your majesty?" he asked with a nervous grin.

In summary: Lance was dead. So fucking dead. He never could've guessed Keith would be t h i s bold. Heck, he seemed even more ready than himself. When his sweet, melodic spanish words reached his ears he melted completely, having caught him off guard. Was Keith real? With each soft kiss his cheeks began to turn red, feeling chills when his hands reached his stomach. He was ticklish there, but tried not to show it. No way he'd reveal such powerful weakness to his lover, he'd use it against him and torture him to death.

But when the prince reached his pelvis he was already gone. Unexpected turn of events. He gulped down, looking at him with pursed lips. Why was he so embarrassed? This wasn't him. Keith just looked... too cute. And hot. At the same freaking time. What the hell. And he called him majesty. He was sure his heart would explode at any minute now, and it would be his fault, and he'd be charged with murder. "..." He averted his gaze, fully red. Such adorable boy shouldn't be allowed to do such naughty things. Smh. "I... Sure. Only if you want to," he murmured bashfully.

Keith could never have predicted Lance's reaction, and the flustered sight was enough to make Keith just as red. That was his work, making Lance look like that. The all powerful, hot sex god Lance got flustered from a few kisses. How adorable. 

"I do want to," he replied nearly immediately. To have Lance explode with feelings underneath him brought a feeling to Keith's chest he hadn't known he possessed. A feeling of pride and responsibility, like Lance was his in every way, and like Keith needed to take care of him. 

His hands fumbled with the button, but then pulled it loose and he took his time taking off Lance's pants in their entirety, leaving the boy in his underwear. This brought a renewed grin to Keith's face. God, he looked cute like this. Only when he pulled the boxers down did he hesitate, only then did his confident stride falter. Right, he still didn't know how to actually.. Do this. Well, nothing wrong with trying, right? Lance wouldn't judge if it wasn't perfect on the first try. As long as he didn't bite it off or anything, they would be fine. 

He looked at Lance's face once more, bent down and got close enough to place a tiny, shy little kiss on the head. Wait, he should probably get Lance to.. Uhm.. Get it up first. His pale fingers closed around the shaft as his other hand kneeded the soft flesh at Lance's hips. "Is this okay?" he asked, starting to move slowly, very slowly.

The prince was... handy, to say the least. Lance had almost forgotten about how he'd been touched in the forest by those exact same gentle hands, that had him tense the second they made contact with him. 

He soon relaxed, however, and began to melt in the feeling. It was truly something else. Keith was so careful... Always careful. How he loved him. He nodded in reply, his eyes still glued to the side of the room. Lance was usually the one in charge of these kinds of things- not the other way around. Even if this wasn't the first time he wasn't used to it. It was embarrassing, probably since he wasn't the one in control of the situation; he had no distractions nor his full attention in pleasing the other person, he had no control over the pacing or actions Keith would carry out.

He felt exposed, like a bunny in the open. Especially because Keith was so caring and attentive to him. That was... new.

He breathed and shifted a little at the sensation. It felt good, and he had no control over it. All he could do was deal with it. His curiosity was stronger than him and his eyes glanced to meet Keith's indigo ones again, and fuck that looked hot. Moreover? Keith's innocent, angelic face just didn't match with his dirty actions. Lance felt himself inevitably throbbing and starting to get stiff at the view.

Keith's lips parted when he saw how Lance's body reacted to him. Lance liked this? That was good, very good. He looked at his boyfriend, underneath his long lashes and the locks over hair obscuring his vision, and met Lance's eyes. Oh. He really liked it. Lance may deal with pleasure vastly differently from Keith's approach - which was mostly shaking and making weird noises -, but even Keith, with his lack of social knowledge, could see that Lance was enjoying this. 

Keith gave him a hesitatant half-smirk and looked down again. Okay, step two. Actually... Doing it. Sucking a dick. How hard could it be? He swallowed deeply and tried to remember everything he could from the night Lance had done him the same favour, but his mind blanked completely. All he remembered was warmth and wetness and pleasure and so many other feelings that all got mixed together in his brain. 

He lowered his upper body and hesitantly put his lips to Lance's head. That didn't feel right. His gaze flashed up at Lance's, but it didn't find any help there either. Keith brushed his hair back, which immediately clouded his face again, and sunk his lips around Lance. Wow. That was.. Big. He could feel everything on his sensitive inner cheeks, and forced himself not to pull back immediately in fear. Instead, he closed his lips tightly and sucked back up, popping off with a small sound. 

He'd rarely felt this incompetent. The Prince had no idea whether what he did came even close to doing it correctly, there wasn't an instinct for proper dick-sucking. He looked up at his boyfriend, hanging low over him with a flush on his cheeks. His hand let go of Lance's hip and took the tan fingers in his own. 

"Lance?" he breathed nervously. "I want.. I want to do this, but I really don't know how to. I.. I need you help." He bit his lip, looking anywhere but Lance's face or, even worse, the stiff member beneath him. His teeth nearly broke the skin of his lips as he waited, uncomfortably, for Lance's instructions.

Dear lord, that had felt good. Lance still held his breathing when Keith began to talk. Oh, right, the prince was still new at this. One could forget that from time to time since he was quite good at it. Lance remembered the first time he attempted sucking dick... Let's say he wasn't as naturally skilled as Keith nor had any previous reference and it didn't go pretty well. 

The bright pink of his cheeks was adorable, but Lance could tell he was sort of losing it. "Of course, it's okay," he was quick to reply, reaching to caress his face with the back of his fingers. He felt the urge to tell him not to do it, that it wasn't necessary, but Keith had expressed he wanted to. He wanted to... To please him. Him. He still had trouble assimilating that. Okay. 

"So first, calm down. You were actually doing good," he admitted, smiling at him. "It's basically it, just... sucking. Maybe up and down, using your tongue, playing with the speed, the head..." More than feeling embarrassed while describing the process Lance wished he'd had someone giving him instructions. Maybe everything would've been different in general. 

"Humming adds vibration. You don't have to take it all in-" Honestly Lance doubted he could. "So you can use your hands where you can't reach. Oh, and please don't scrap it with your teeth, 'cause that will hurt." He laughed subtly, retiring his hand back to his stomach. "But overall just... Enjoy it. It's all you need to do it good. If you want to stop at any moment just do it, no problem."

He'd done it correctly? Keith glowed with pride at the praise, getting more comfortable on his knees. The Prince silently thanked everyone for giving actual advice, actual tips that helped him do this thing. When Lance finished, he nodded and licked his lips. Okay, he could do this. He wanted to do this. Keith attempted to brush his hair back one more time, failing once again, and closed his lips around Lance's dick once more. 

It still felt so new to let his mouth get stretched like that, to feel the warmth and fullness and still push on. It was far from uncomfortable, though. He sunk until he felt pressure on the back of his throat, and then pulled up again, keeping his lips tight and making sure not to bite his boyfriend, while pushing his tongue against the shaft as he rose. Lance had been right, he couldn't fit it all with ease, so his hand closed around the base and gave it a few precise thrusts before sinking down again and swallowing deeply. Wow. 

Even with tears in his eyes, the Prince tried to go deeper this time and could actually feel his throat clench where it stopped Lance's cock from going further. When the air contracted in his lungs, he forced himself to breathe through his nose, and went a few centimeters further before pulling up, letting every inch of Lance slide back through his tight mouth. 

Just seeing Lance's body react was enough to turn him on like crazy, and he went down again, praying for another one of those beautiful reactions, hoping for him to stiffen up or shake, loving every sign Lance gave him. Keith managed to get it deeper every time, pushing past his unwilling throat and hollowing his cheeks to feel everything as he moved. 

Keith had found something he was good at ánd liked, and he would take full advantage of it. His hips moved on their own, rolling along everytime he went down, as if pretending it wasn't his mouth that Lance filled.

After a minute or five, he pulled away, panting through a burning throat, lips wet and red with the constant stretch. He leaned on his hand on either side of Lance's hips, turning his head up to look at his boyfriend again. "Was that any good?" he asked with a cracking voice and a smirk, confident he'd done it right, that he hadn't bitten Lance once, that he'd made his boyfriend happy.

Lance was a mess. At first, his breathing accelerated and his body tensed, but he wasn't noisy. He'd never been - unless he faked it for the sake of the other person, of course. So when a deep groan escaped his throat he surprised himself. Keith was very, very good at it; the pressure he applied, the rhythm he kept, how he made use of his tongue... It was so tight and warm, and had the tanned boy's legs contracting and shaking, hands gripping the sheets in search of some kind of support. It was overwhelming, and then the prince sucked deeper and deeper, Lance throwing his head back with a loud, long moan. He didn't know he was capable of doing such sound- 

"Fuck-" he gasped, taking his hand to his mouth to try and drown any more noises, but he could barely concentrate in anything as his mind spinned with tremendous pleasure. Somewhere between his haze he glanced at Keith, who was rolling his own hips as he sucked. Fuck he was enjoying it too- Fuck he was turned on- Fuck fuck fuck-

Thank god Keith stopped because Lance found himself trying to hold back. Fucking hell. "Mh-Mhm," he hummed, still coming down of his ecstasy. It took him a moment to fully restrain himself from finishing right there and then, his pulse still accelerated. 

"Goddamn Keith... That was amazing," he breathed, opening his eyes to meet his. Aw shit he looked so hot, both literally and metaphorically. Everything felt so much hotter now. "You're really, really good at it," he said sincerely, sitting up and pulling the boy into a heated kiss. 

God, he needed him. He needed him now. But he could take it slow. He would try. He broke the kiss to pull his shirt over his head, taking his lips to his neck and his hands to his waist afterwards, pulling him closer and sitting him in his lap for better access. "Keith," he breathed with a low voice as he bit his skin, enough for him to get the message. He began to nibble his neck, biting and sucking as his hands moved down his bottom. He could feel him hard against his stomach, and he buckled up to get a reaction.

Keith got settled nicely, legs on either side of Lance, tilting his head back to give his boyfriend all the room he needed. His hands found the skin of Lance's back and he clawed at it weakly in reaction to those sweet lips and cheeky hands. 

A whimper escaped him when the teeth bit harder, nearly splitting his skin, and he pulled back, despite wanting to feel that many times more. The prick of pain had only increased his desire. "Lance," he whispered. "No marking there, remember. No matter how much I love it, people will see." 

Instead, he captured Lance's lips on his own, continuing the heated kiss from before. If there was some way, any way to have Lance's hands on his ass at all time, he wouldn't hesitate. The feeling... 

And then Lance pushed against him, let his erection press to Keith's ass, and the Prince nearly lost it. He moaned, biting his own lip while kissing and pulling back. His face hid in Lance's shoulder, he whined lowly. "Lance..." He muttered, voice obstructed with longing, hard on straining against the fabric of his pants, making itself known as it pushed against the hunter's abs. 

"Please.." he moaned, unsure of what he was asking for. He'd done his part while sucking Lance's dick, and he'd succeeded. A lot, apparently. Seeing Lance's reaction released butterflies in his stomach and he promised himself to do that again, soon and often, just to make Lance feel good. But now was Lance's time to shine, to guide him through whatever was coming. 

Keith had liked taking the reigns for a moment, to try something and succeed, to he proud of himself. But if he was honest, he had plenty of responsibility in his life, and one of the things he enjoyed most about being with Lance was that the hunter tended to take control, to let Keith relax and enjoy himself while he did the real work. 

His lips met Lance's once more when he couldn't think of anything to say, hoping to tell his boyfriend exactly what he wanted in one intimate make-out.

He forced his hands to flatten against Lance's back out of fear he would actually hurt the boy. He had a thing for harsh reactions when he was turned on and Lance did something incredibly hot, and he didn't want to hurt the other boy. Instead, he traced small circles with his thumb, massaging the muscles under his touch. "I love you," he panted between their lips, letting his forehead rest against Lance's while he caught his breath.

"I love you too," the brunet murmured back with a smile as he recovered, noticing how the prince shifted his hands on his back. "It's okay, you didn't hurt me." Actually he'd lost most of the sensibility of his back due to the burn, so he couldn't feel much. "In fact, I find it very hot," he clarified with a smirk, squeezing his cheeks. 

He'd never get over Keith's moans. He wished there was some way to actually keep them, but he was satisfied with hearing them over and over in his head. Or he could make Keith play them for him over and over. Yeah, that sounded right. 

And since he looked ready and asking for it Lance wouldn't delay it any further. He wrapped his arms around his back and turned around, laying the prince on the bed. The restrain of his pants looked quite painful, so he proceeded to unbutton them and slowly take them off, gently holding his right leg and caressing it with his hands. 

He traced the tender skin with light kisses, all the way to his thigh, only stopping to remove his boxers. Once there were no clothes in the way, he took a moment to burn all of that view in his memory; the beautiful pale porcelain body against the dark onyx rebel bangs, flushed red face and longing eyes, asking to be pleased. Lance would deliver. 

He reached for his satchel, taking out a bottle and pouring a generous amount of it's content in his hand before tossing it aside. Even if Keith was eager he knew he could still be nervous, so he took his time massaging his thighs and the skin around his groin to relax his muscles, slowly spreading his legs.

"This might be a little uncomfortable at first, but it shouldn't hurt. Tell me if it does, okay?" he said calmly, looking him in the eyes as he coated his entrance. Without further wait he began with one finger, pushing it in... quite easily? Lance was surprised to find zero resistance. With a hand on his thigh he tried to push a second, gaining the same result. Unexpected. He glanced at Keith with a raised eyebrow and a knowing smirk. "Well, I didn't know you touched yourself down here too, my prince. You're such a naughty boy," he said cheekily while inserting a third.

Keith was too caught up in the - actual, real life, long - fingers in his private bits to respond properly to Lance. He just let out a choked whimper, pushing his head sideways into the sheet, both to shut himself up and to hide his embarrassing expression from his boyfriend. 

Yeah, he'd touched himself before, so what? It had never.. It hadn't felt like this. Keith couldn't describe the difference, only that Lance's fingers felt so much stronger, they reached further, they found every place inside of him. The Prince always explored his insides, slowly and carefully, but Lance seemed to know the place like he lived there. 

The third finger scraped a nail past his sensitive rim, and he gasped as it met more resistance than the previous two. Keith wouldn't call it 'uncomfortable', but it definitely felt different than the sweet kisses or hurried touches. This was something real, something tangible. 

Once he'd calmed himself, Keith bit his lip and looked up at Lance, eyes half lidded at the slow movement. "I.. I have never used more than three," he whispered, not sure if it was even possible. There must be a limit to how much would fit in there, right? It must tear or break at some point. 

Without meaning to, his hips pushed back against Lance, and a stuttering moan slipped from his lips as Lance's fingers touched something incredibly sensitive. "I- Fuck, that feels good," he panted, pulling his legs up higher until they nearly pressed against his chest. 

"Do it again, please," he muttered, meeting the hunter's eyes. "Please, do it again," he repeated, letting go of the sheets and gripping his own legs instead, folding himself in half to give Lance a better angle. "I- I need it. Lance, please." His hard on pressed against his stomach, shuddering at each of Lance's jabs, toes curled and lips tearing between his teeth.

Lance, once again, felt heat settling on his face and his member jolting. Every time he thought he knew just how horny the prince was, he proved him wrong, that he was more than ready. His reaction when he accidentally found his sweet spot gave the brunet a greater confidence boost, filling him with pride at the fact he was the first person to ever do that for Keith. 

"What, this?" he chuckled, stroking that exact place again. At Keith's voice he repeated the action, curling his fingers in the familiar motion and pumping them against his inside to keep stretching him. 

He slowed down for a moment, pouring more lube on the entrance before carefully adding a fourth finger, pushing slow and waiting for Keith's body to relax enough to start curling them again. He thanked Keith for having prepared beforehand, that and his heated state making it easier to stretch him. 

Lance took Keith's left thigh with his hand to try keeping him from squirming too much in fear he'd hurt himself. That, and the fact he would probably come just from fingering if he kept moving, and Lance had other plans.

The fourth finger pulled a high whimper from Keith, and his body arched into the touch. Wow. To be this full, it overwhelmed him. He hadn't expected it to feel like this, and he certainly hadn't expected the booming feeling of love to still surpass his arousal, even as he moaned and groaned for Lance's attention. His stomach fluttered just as much with butterflies as with pleasure as he felt his rim stretch wider and wider, accommodating Lance's finger with more ease than before. 

Keith tried to push up to reach that one spot again, but was surprised to find Lance holding him down. His eyes met the other's, lips parted in an enduring moan, and begged him with his eyes to do something, anything, to bring that overwhelming feeling back. 

"L-Lance," he croaked. "That's enough preparation," he said, without knowing anything about it. He felt like he'd stretched wide enough for a whole hand, but also knew Lance was quite well endowed down there, and that his boyfriend would make sure not to hurt him. 

"I need you," he panted. "I need you inside me. Lance, baby. Come here." He took advantage of Lance's hesitation to pull him close, pushing up against the pillows to meet his lips. "I think I'm ready," he whispered, brushing his hands through Lance's hair. "I can take it now. I want to, please..." He kissed him again, hoping to persuade him of his confidence. 

He'd wanted this ever since Lance's touch didn't hurt anymore, and now he was finally so close, the reward within his reach. All he needed to do was reach out and take it. "Take me," he breathed in Lance's ear, nibbling on the skin of his neck. "Take me."

Lance pulled out his fingers. How to say no. Keith knew well how to convince him; everything from moaning his name, being straightforward, using keywords to show how much he wanted him. But mostly, he was so darn sweet. His heart did backflips with each and every gentle touch, word, kiss. 

The hands on his hair caused him to melt completely. He loved that. He loved him, so freaking much. How to say no when Keith whispered in his ear and bit his skin and set his already burning body on fire. He was weak. So weak for him. 

Yeah, he would trust Keith. Not like he himself could hold back any longer either. Lance pushed him to the pillows again, hovering over him with his blue gaze full of love and affection, his cheeks heated with desire. God. "You're so beautiful... I don't even think you're aware of how beautiful you are. You're gorgeous," he murmured fondly, caressing his cheek before giving the other a soft kiss. "I love you," he repeated, feeling the need to let it out again. 

Okay. Keith was a precious yet strong porcelain doll. He could take it. Lance gave him one look again, before lining himself to his rim, supporting his weight with a hand on each side of him and slowly push himself in.

It took tremendous self control not to ram himself inside. It was blazing hot and wet and tight - though not tight enough for him to not fit - and Lance nearly lost it. He managed to go slowly until it was all in, Lance tensing and gripping the sheets to keep himself in place, breathing loudly. Fucking hell. 

Besides the fact it had been a while, Lance was sure Keith felt better than anyone else he'd ever done this with. Maybe it was the fact he actually loved him, and Keith loved him back. Maybe they were truly ment to be together so they clicked in every single way. Or maybe Keith was just great like that. 

All the time as he waited he kept his hungry eyes on his, hoping his feelings would transcend silence while he let his body get used to his size. For what felt like an eternity he stood still, fighting his impulses until he felt he would die if he didn't start moving. And so he began pushing back and forth slowly, while both trying to hold back and wanting to wreck him, panting with frustration.

It was nothing like Keith had imagined it would be. The pure intensity turned his brain to mush, his insides screamed for relief or compassion or help or just so much more of that wonderful, full feeling. Lance's cock pushed a scream out of him, an actual, full power scream, as if it tortured him in all kinds of horrible fashions. It did, in a way. 

His arms closed around Lance, clawing at his back like his boyfriend wanted. If he had any sensible thought left in his brain, he might have worried about being heard, harsh winds outside and a crack of thunder in the distance masked his screams of pleasure. Lance was inside him. Lance. Was. Inside. Him. 

When the feeling threatened to rip him apart, he closed his legs around Lance's hips and kept him close, groaning as the thick cock reached so fucking far. He panted against Lance's shoulder, feeling everything throb and move and burn in the best places. 

"Lance," he whined through his wrecked throat. "Lance, it's so-" He choked on his own voice, as if his stuffed ass prohibited him from talking. "-So big!" he puffed. "It feels so t-tight. Please, Lance!" 

He recognised that Lance had tried to give him a minute to adapt before moving, but it hadn't been enough. Not even close. The Prince could feel every part of his hole, trying to accommodate to the foreign intrusion, stretching violently and pushed gasps from his throat at every small movement. 

He stared into Lance's eyes for a long time, almost feeling the restraint with which Lance held himself back. He could see the need in his boyfriend's expression, could feel how much he wanted to go on, and that hunger may have done it for Keith. It was hot, so hot, and the Prince felt urged to give Lance his all, to be his for this night, forever. A few seconds more, just to be sure, and then he nodded.

"Okay, I'm good. Thank you." He turned his head to press a kiss to Lance's wrist, laying back down, and releasing his legs' strong grip from Lance's hips. His grin widened as his clear mind gave more room for absolute desire. "I'm good."

Well that was good, and Lance was glad. But Lance wasn't good. He wanted him so fucking much right now. Specially now after the screams and moans and shameless exclamations and the expressions he'd made and his shaking body and the clawing and his tight- 

"You feel so fucking good-" he croaked helplessly. He was too aroused he would explode at this point. He would wreck him. He would if he didn't get a hold on himself. The only thing Lance knew, the only thing that he was used to, was harsh, violent, sometimes even painful sex. But he didn't want any of that for his lover. His bull sex drive was making troublesome finding the line between careful and overboard. He'd wanted this for so long, he'd supressed it for so long. It wasn't easy. Yet nothing could've prepared him for this moment. 

The prince seemed to have adapted almost completely now, however, which made his muscles relax around him and also allowed him to calm down a little. And allowed him a brief second to think. He was inside him, holy shit- 

He swallowed deeply, making sure Keith was telling the truth, that he was okay, before continuing rolling his hips, pushing deep inside him with each thrust - that he tried to keep moderated. But fuck if it was overwhelming. If he was dead, he was sure this would be heaven. Or hell, since it was excruciatingly hard to go slow. 

"Keith- babe- you feel amazing," he panted close to his ear before nibbling it, feeling the urge to bite somewhere, both to ground himself and make this pleasure more bearable. And to shut his rising grunting as he went slightly faster. "Darling please- let me bite you," he asked him, pleading him to have mercy on him.

Keith reached his arms over his head, grasping at the pillows to stop his body flying back at every trust, and to give himself something to react upon. "Lance!" he exclaimed as the boy pressed even deeper, made his insides squirm and his own dick bounce against his stomach. 

Lance praise only fired him up more, made him keen and preen beneath him, at the mere thought that Lance enjoyed himself being inside him. Keith felt that at some point, the burning pleasure should subside, that the movement should stop, but no. It just continued to blast him away, to drown him in waves of pure, raw pleasure. 

Lance's request, plead finally penetrated his dazed mind, and he looked his his boyfriend, forcing his eyes open. That may have been the best or worst decision of his life. Seeing Lance, all hot and bothered, hang above him while feeling him at the same time, tearing him apart from within, it exploded a bomb in his stomach. 

Lance wanted to bite him? Well, then he'd get to bite him. Lance deserved whatever he wanted. Keith nodded weakly, searching for his voice amidst dark oceans of desire. "Yes," he stuttered. "I'll... I'll cover it up later. Please, baby. Bite me." He pushed his head back, baring his neck in submission. 

No matter how fucking tight it still felt, how his every nerve still pickled and burned at every movement, Keith felt his body adapting to the slow fucking. His high pitched screams morfed into long, drawn out moans, which spiked at every deep thrust.

The Prince suddenly understood why the whole world seemed to be obsessed with sex. Nevertheless, he couldn't imagine every fuck felt this great, or no one would do anything but have sex all day, every day. Maybe Lance was special. Scratch that, Lance was definitely special. 

His lifted his hands into Lance's hair, as his boyfriend seemed to enjoy that earlier, and pulled weakly, pleading Lance to go harder, to really get going. If this was Lance holding back, as Keith could so clearly see in his eyes, the Prince may not want to find out what it'd be like to experience Lance at full capacity. It might kill him. It'd be one hundred percent worth it.

Every. Single. Time. That Keith called his name? Lance simply remembered how it felt to be alive, wanted, his chest filling with pride because it was him and only  him pleasuring this gorgeous boy beneath him. He wanted to keep doing that, bring him joy and pleasure and everything he desired for the rest of his life. 

Then both of their looks connected, and the hunter knew everything the prince was thinking and feeling, and he knew Keith could read him as well. Their bond was just that strong and real. His voice filled his soul with content, and- oh fuck submitting his neck to him like that was such a turn on. 

Lance didn't wait more and hid his face on his neck, biting the soft skin hard enough to keep himself there but not hard enough for it to really hurt. Which he thanked, because his next moans managed to pull out some groans from his part as he got lost in that moment.

Well, almost, because he kept the small remaining piece of logical thought he still had to repeatedly tell himself to keep going slow. Until Keith pulled his hair.

And fuck if that wasn't one of his biggest turn ons. He knew Keith had done it with one purpose; he had him completely figured out. And that plea was all Lance needed to break free from his own limitations. 

He moved one hand to his soft waist, holding him as he increased the speed of his thrusts, slamming himself against him while the sound echoed the room. Shit, that friction sent him places. Far far away from there. 

Still, his movements were far from sloppy; every single time he was precise and kept hitting all the right places, over and over. He knew since every time Keith clenched and quivered around him, almost even tried to suck him in and keep him there. And Lance would gladly do that.

"Mhg--" Okay. Keith was really sucking him in. Lance wouldn't last much at this rate, but he didn't complain. He had no room to complain with his mind clouded with pleasure and the need of more, more, faster, deeper. Keith Keith Keith- "God- Keith- I want you-" he grunted against his neck, pounding him even harder. He was losing it, but he was too gone to fight it.

If Lance thought he was far gone, he hadn't seen the inside of Keith's head. Everything spun around him, he floated loose in space, the only thread tying him down to his boyfriend being the constant, unceasing, all-numbing pleasure, taking away the controls of his own body, taking away everything but the most basic human functions. Hunger, desire, need. He needed Lance, with his whole being. He needed Lance forever, to be attached to him like this forever, to hold him and touch him and kiss him and love him. He needed Lance.

"I w-want you too," he panted, nearly biting his own tongue as he shook back and forth on the bed, the wood creaking beneath him and the air hot enough to burn down an entire city. He rolled his hips in time with Lance, meeting him at every thrust and driving the cock deeper within himself. To the place where it belonged. 

"Fuck, I love you so much," he panted, pulling Lance's hair hard enough that the boy lowered to a decent kissing distance, and Keith attempted to meet his lips. Attempted, I say, since the shaking and shuddering only allowed him to brush their lips together, his own mouth open in whimpers and moans. 

"Please, Lance, I need you- It feels so good, so perfect inside me, you make me feel so good," he rambled, his body having taken over his voice, devoid of any sensible sentences. The pressure built up before he knew it, and his entrance clenched around Lance in warning. One hand still in Lance's hair, he pulled hard, while stratching over his back with the other, hard enough to leave a red stripe and draw a drop of blood. And then he came.

White flashes took away his sight and he arched his back elegantly, mouth falling open in a low scream, splashing white all over his own chest. His body moved on its own, tensing every single muscle beneath Lance's hold, spotting Lance's beautiful eyes through the lightning and begging him to make this moment last forever. 

This must be what perfection felt like, he thought as he came down from the blinding high. Dizzying pleasure, sweet praise, intense action, and Lance oh so close by. Everything he needed existed in the same moment, and he'd treasure this memory for years to come.

Lance had a rule not to come first. No matter how much he wanted to, his priority was to always satisfy his partner first, and that moral duty had increased even more now since it was about Keith. 

He groaned loudly as Keith pulled him back by his hair, stewing into his pleasure indicators and panting as he talked, feeling pressure gather in his groin with each needy word, Keith's pleasure being his own and too much to handle. Fuck he was close. 

A raw groan escaped his chest as Keith's walls tightened completely around his cock, almost holding him in place with force, and a low moan of pleasure as his hair was pulled again as well as nails scratching across his back hard, ripping his skin open. Call him a masochist, but he fucking loved it. That's how he knew Keith couldn't even handle all that pleasure, that it was too much for him, and shit if that made Lance drunk with ecstasy. 

And then the prince came, and he helped him ride out his climax with deep, fast, hard thrusts, taking in all of his beautiful boyfriend in, how he arched and twisted, how his cock pulsed, how his screams ringed, how his expressions contorned. And between all of that, with half-liddled eyes, he glanced at him, directing all of those feelings and credit of those, to him. Coming with him.

And the brunet was unable to keep holding it back. Without warning he bursted inside of him, Lance groaning and gasping at the vast, unexpected intensity of his orgasm, coming hard inside as he gave firm, hard, final thrusts, his body tensing and jolting. 

"Ngh- Shit- Keith-!" he cursed between his panting and whimpering, unable to process anything, less such amount of pleasure that seemed to go on forever, his seed coating his insides completely. Paradise felt like this, Lance knew. Out of many intense climaxes this one was different, even more intense, lasting, real, love being a strong base of all those emotions that clashed against each other inside him, making him ecstatic.

Once he'd made up for his long held-back desire with fulfilling satisfaction he slowed down, coming to a full stop as he panted deeply in need of air in his lungs. His overworked body relaxed first to later begin shutting down, him slowly pulling out before his arms gave up on him completely and he fell on top of the prince. 

He found himself completely numb, almost knocked out after coming so hard. Despite that, he found enough strenght after a moment to lift his face a little and give slow little pecks and kisses to Keith's collarbone, neck and jaw, still too dizzy to do anything more complex.

The only thing stopping Keith from shivering was the hot, heavy body on top of him. With closed eyes, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and stroked over the harsh marks he'd left, feeling the blood beneath his fingertips. "'M sorry," he murmered. "Didn't mean to hurt you." 

He yawned, which turned into a whimper as he felt something flood from his--Fuck, how could something feel that disgusting and that arousing at the same time? He closed his arms tighter around Lance, holding him so he wouldn't leave, playing with his pretty locks of chocolate hair. 

The Prince and his lover lay there for a long time, both coming down from that all consuming high, both still processing how fucking amazing that had been. It took Keith maybe half an hour to finally find his voice again. 

"Does it always feel like that?" he asked out of curiosity, though the Prince was pretty sure he knew the answer already. No, it didn't always feel like this. What he and Lance had transcended normal pleasure, surpassed normal love. 

He hummed at the kisses, too tired to lift his head and kiss Lance back, and completely satisfied with the soft aftercare. He hasn't expected to be this tired after, even though he'd been told he would be. His usually unending stamina didn't extend to the world of sex, apparently. Sex involved emotions, desire, love, and the Prince didn't have enough stamina for any of those. 

He whined quietly when Lance's lips brushed over a sensitive, bitten spot on his skin. Lance had marked him up good, and Keith loved it. Too bad he couldn't show it off, display the marks proudly for the whole world to see. Maybe.. Maybe someday, when they were both free. Maybe then he could wear Lance's marks without worry.

Keith had said something. Lance knew, but it took him a moment to process the words in such peaceful state, drifting away further and further with those gentle hands on his hair, which were starting to make him sleepy. He hummed quietly, almost falling asleep until the prince whined due to the previous bite, pulling him back to that moment. 

"I hope I didn't bite you too hard," he murmured, softly caressing the place with his lips to soothe it. "I love it when you play with my hair... It's relaxing," he admitted lazily. Had there ever been a time when he felt this calm and at ease with the world? As a hunter - and former thief - he didn't get many chances to just chill in a bed and space out, forget about the rest. Right now there were no worries to be seen, no dangers to face, no problems to be solved and no fights to win. It was only them, him wrapped in the soft hands and gentle hug of the person he loved the most; his dearest prince charming. If he could choose one moment to live in forever, it would be this one. 

Right, what had Keith said? Something about... "It's alright, you didn't hurt me," he murmured. "The nerves on my back are quite-" Dead? "-numb, anyway. And I found it incredibly hot," he chuckled. It would heal fast, and he'd rather have his lover's scars cover up the whole bunch of other in his skin. 

"And.. No, it depends. It gets better," he answered in general. "But... I think this is the best sex I've ever had." He laughed, still blown away by it. Yeah. It probably was true love that increased everything, every sensation and feeling, including this subject.

"It was so amazing. You're amazing. This...This is amazing." All of it. Damn, between his heart overflowing with affection, his satisfied body and his exhausted mind he really felt high. He really wanted to sleep, but he gathered enough strenght to give the prince a soft kiss and push himself off the bed to clean the mess they'd made. 

With a towel he gently wiped his lover's body, himself, put their boxers on, folded the clothes spreaded across the floor, blew off the candle and finally let himself fall on the bed again, snuggling close to his prince and pulling a blanket over them. "I love you." He whispered, finding those indigo eyes in the darker room.

Keith got settled nicely in his boyfriend's arms, laying on his side, on top of one of Lance's arms with the other swung around his waist. His own hand traced tired circles over Lance's bare chest, humming to himself. His left leg lay over the hunter's, so their body truly entangled like their souls. "I love you too," he whispered. 

Keith tended not to let things go to his head, but Lance's praise flooded his mind, especially after claiming his own power this afternoon. The smile split his face and a warm feeling filled his chest. This had been the best sex Lance had ever had? With Keith? His first time? Wow. Keith had to agree, nothing could beat that, but he'd never thought Lance would think... 

"I love you too," he repeated, breathing in his boyfriend's ear. "And I really, really enjoyed this. I'd love to do it again some time." He pressed his lips to Lance's neck, sucking a lazy hickey into his skin when he realised Lance had stayed unmarked the whole time. "That's better," he croaked when he was satisfied with the red spot. 

"Now we both have something to remember this night by." He rubbed a thumb over his bite mark. "You bit me really hard, but I liked it, so don't worry too much." He lay his head back down on Lance's bicep. "You know, I keep believing you must disappoint me at some point, that you must be lacking in some aspect. But no, you just continue to amaze me every day. I wonder how you do it, how you're so perfect in every way." 

Keith pulled the blankets up to under his chin, the heated air having made place for a freezing night breeze, and his exhausted body could barely fight it. He crawled deeper into his boyfriend's arms, purring unconsciously. 

"Now, you need some rest. You've been working way too hard, like your mother said, and having sex isn't helping you to rest either. Besides, I should sleep too. There's a million things I haven't done yet, but still need to take care of before the wedding."

This might be their last calm night together. Only four night before Lotor came to live in this room, in this bed, and all of those nights would be busy and chaotic. But for now, the Prince lay in his lover's arms, relaxed against his chest and enjoyed the warmth. "Goodnight, Lance," he whispered.

Ah. The wedding Lance would rather not think about. He'd cross the bridge when he got there, so he wrapped his arm around Keith and breathed deeply, stewing on that moment again. He'd made Keith's first time enjoyable! He'd succeeded. 

"I'm glad you liked it, love," he murmured with a smile full of pride, chuckling at the small hickey on his neck. Oh how he'd show it off around like a trophy. He felt his cheeks turn slightly red at the compliment. Keith considered him perfect? Well... He'd try to be, for him.

"I hope... I'll keep doing my best, to try and amaze you every single day, for as long as I'm allowed." He smiled, pressing a light kiss to his head and moving a hand to his hair, caressing it weakly. 

Yeah... No matter what happened, despite the wedding and all the possible odds, Lance would keep fighting. It wasn't the end of the world. He could still meet his prince elsewhere, have fun together, make him forget about all of his worries. They would be fine. 

He closed his eyes, yawning quietly and whispering; "Goodnight darling, te quiero." As he finally succumbed to the strong currents of slumber.

His wrecked body and satisfied mind dragged the Prince off into a deep sleep, beyond the realms of realism and negativity, into a word of his greatest desire. 

The warm summer light fell through the round ceiling windows of the throne room, packed with people and booming with sounds. Keith turned to the woman in front of him, a child on her hip and a smile on her face. 

"Your majesty," she greeted him, bowing, to which Keith nodded his head. "Our farm has been flooded by rain the last few days, and we need to focus our manpower on the harvest. I humbly ask for assistance in rebuilding my home." 

The royal gave her a kind smile, and then turned to the man beside him, clad in fancy attire, the first signs of a stubble on his chin. "What do you think, my love?" Keith asked him. Lance found it difficult to get used to his new role, but Keith knew he'd be great once he got used to it. By asking his help on small things like this, he hoped to convince Lance of his own power. Lance didn't disappoint him, he never did. 

"We can help, can't we?" 

Keith nodded, turning back to the woman. "We will send a group of soldiers to help with the repair, and I'll leave you in charge of them for the next three weeks. You seem like a capable woman." With that, she thanked him abundantly and bowed again, walking away. 

"See? Your instincts are good. You are perfect for this role, perfect as my husband, Lance. And I wouldn't want to be king without you." He reached over to the second throne to stroke Lance's hand in reassurance, and then turned to the next commoner, in search of help. 

The throne room faded in front of Keith, but the feeling didn't leave. The feeling that everything would be alright. No matter what happened, they'd live the live of his dreams eventually. He rolled over in his sleep, laying his head upon Lance's chest, and slipped back into the future he so desired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 644 17
ⓘ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...
2.8K 140 17
Keith always had a hard time interacting with others but then he met Lance who always seemed so carefree and compassionate. He pulled Keith out of hi...
2.2K 23 10
For sometime now, Keith had realized his feelings for Lance now but he wanted to keep things the way the are. Lance is unbelievably obsessed with All...
399K 14.5K 58
"Check in there." A male voice says. "I'll check that one." "Be careful." Another male says. There's the sound of a sword being drawn and a small n...