WILD AT HEART โ€ ๐•Ž๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜...

By Batbooo

"Were you really named after Bob Dylan?" I questioned sitting up and facing Dylan, pushing the hair out of my... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ™ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ™ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’๏ผใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’๏ผ”ใ€‘
โ‚’โ‚’โ–ซแต’แดผแต’โ–ซโ‚’โ‚’โ–ซแต’แดผแต’ โ“‰โ“—โ“โ“โ“š โ“จโ“žโ“คแต’แดผแต’โ–ซโ‚’โ‚’โ–ซแต’แดผแต’โ–ซโ‚’โ‚’

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ—ใ€‘

1.6K 38 9
By Batbooo

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖

I woke up this morning to the most intense headache I've ever experienced in my life. I felt physically drained and tired even though i slept fairly well i felt like i was on the verge of passing out.

Still i pulled myself from my bed, looking like a zombie and did my usual morning routine only much slower than usual. Like i'd lost my oomph. Dark clothes it is...

Happy thoughts Evelyn, forget about the him.

Taking a few deep breaths i counted from 1-10 to calm my nerves.

While eating my breakfast i decided to finish my artwork to lift my spirits, although not making me happy i felt a little better than last night. I didn't really get much sleep, usually when I'm heavily stressed I use oil paints to draw. Instead of my usual pencil drawings. Unfortunately I used the last of my Canvases a few months ago. So I was stuck with a sheet of A4

Deciding that i needed a walk to clear my head, i went on my way to the Koala's enclosure stuffing the doodle in the back pocket of my jeans. However i was soon stopped by Lily's voice in the distance. Turning round, i came to find Lily running up to me out of breath.

"What's the matter?" I asked in a monotone voice. Never mind resting b***h face, I've got a resting b***h voice.

I could only expect the worse as she took a few gasps of air before spluttering out the news. Hurry up!

"Rhonda has some news...she wants us all to have a meeting...right now..sounds....urgent" She wheezed out.

"And you couldn't have radioed me this? instead of running all the way over here to tell me?" I sassed crossing my arms across my chest.

Lily looked hurt and also confused.

"What's wrong? You've never spoke to me like that..even in arguments?" She questioned.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "It doesn't matter" i grabbed her arm "Let's go before Rhonda looses her cool"

Once we stepped inside the room the atmosphere seemed to drop...this was bad...very bad...

Lily went and sat on the last free chair in the room while i stood at the back next to MacCready.

"It hurts me to tell you this...I've been checking his bills. The zoo account is empty..he has no more money, he has no idea what he is doing. He is going to end up selling this place to somebody for cheap. For the land alone-"

Kelly turned round and made eye contact with me. I shook my head before looking down.

Please don't let this be the end.

"That's right Robin..i am warning you now. Behind that front is a front. Benjamin Mee is a fraud!" Rhonda stated.

I sighed running my hand over my face, leaning into MacCready who wrapped his arm around me. I felt like digging a whole and putting myself in it so nobody could find me. I wanted to lay in the rain and get soaking wet, drenching my clothes so they would drag me down.

I'm at my breaking point...all that my Dad has worked for and all that he put into this place...is going to be gone in just a few short days...all the animals will have to be moved to other zoos or Euthanized. I know that Spar will be the first to go...which would break my heart.

And then where would i go...new owners buy the land and decide to kick me off! I was lucky that Mr. Mee was so understanding and let me stay but not all people are kind like that.. I'd be homeless...and so would Lily...we'd be orphans..

*************************************************

Once the meeting was over everyone was painfully quiet, nobody knew what to say or do. Everyone would have to start looking for new jobs and moving on...i don't want to loose these guys.

And Dylan...i'd be loosing Dylan. He'd move away and forget about us..

Not being in the mood to be alone, i asked Lily if i could help do her sandwich rounds.

She agreed without a second thought.

We got most of them done before it was the last call...Dylan's..

"Do you want me to take it?" Lily asked softly. During the sandwich rounds she finally pressured me to tell her what was wrong and i finally caved. A few crying fits, tissues and hugs later we managed move past it.

"I'll have to face him eventually, this might be the last time i ever see him so-" i was cut off my Lily holding out the sandwich. She gave me a wink before skipping off back to the Jaguar.

I took a deep breath before venturing off.

**************************************************

While walking to deliver the sandwich to Dylan, i slipped the doodle from this morning into the wrapping of the sandwich. This was my way of giving Dylan a going away present without having to go through all the sloppy speech and goodbye's.

I found him sat on a bench with his back towards me, approaching him quietly i released a breath "Here we go" i muttered.

"Hi.." i stated as confidently as i could, Dylan turned towards me before saying "Hey"

I held out the wrapped up sandwich

"Here"

He took it gently out of my hands, our fingers brushing slightly. I pulled away quickly.

Don't get attached Evelyn hes leaving...

"..thanks" he muttered putting the sandwich on the table and continued drawing.

i looked down in disappointment that he wasn't going to talk to me. I looked back towards where i once came before looking at Dylan.

I groaned before sitting myself next to him leaning on the table with my arms folded.

"So...i heard that you won't be staying here much longer"

Dylan looked surprised making eye contact with me

"Seriously"

To which i hummed and nodded my head in confirmation that i was telling the truth, however the time period of how long they're staying here is a mystery that only Mr. Mee can decide.

"But um- i was just wondering, if you...still wanted to be friends. Y'know when you leave and all, not to insult the rest of the guys or Kelly and Lily but i kinda liked having new friends to talk to. And there's phones and cars so maybe.." i fiddled with my fingers, my heart racing ten to the dozen. There was an ache in my chest when the word friends came out of my mouth but there was nothing going to happen with Dylan and I...we're just too different.

"Well yeah of course but...are you for real with this?!"

"Yeah...so don't forget us little people here at Rosemoor" I chuckled sadly poking his shoulder.

Maybe i should have let Lily do this, it's too much for me.

"Yes! This is fantastic, im going home,see my friends!" Dylan cheered like he won the lottery.

The fake grin turned into a real frown within the first few words that came out of his mouth.

Did he really hate it here that much? Did he not care about any of us? Did he not care about me? He wants to leave that badly? Were we not good enough to be his friends?

I guess we'll always be the outcasts.

The freaks at the zoo..

I stood up from the bench without a word and left without speaking a word to him. His words really hurt me, he didn't care.

He's just a stupid boy.

"Hey!" Dylan called to me but i didn't turn to acknowledge him "You don't have to leave so fast"

Dylan's POV

"Im going home!"

Finally im getting out of here! Can go back to my old life, go back to school see my friends!

Carrying on with my art i looked at the sandwich which Evelyn brought and could see something sticking out of the paper. Opening the sandwich wrapper i was met with my usual BLT and a drawing which had Evelyn's signature in the corner.

Wow, her drawing skills are amazing. When did she do this?

I could feel my cheeks flushed in both admiration and embarrassment.

That time on the roof..i just panicked i didn't know what to do or say! I've never had anything like this with a girl, i struggle to get girls to talk to me. In school they all thought i was weird or an outcast. The only way i could escape was through my drawings.

But Evelyn, weirdly enough saw me...saw me as myself and took the time to get to know me. I know that we didn't talk much with her helping my Dad and helping around the zoo and i was being anti-social but i really liked her.

Wait!

Did i just admit that i liked Evelyn..well i obviously like her but i didn't really consider it in that type of way..

But im moving away so i may not get another chance and now she won't talk to me.

"Crap"

Crap was right, what am i going to do?

A/N- SORRY I'VE BEEN ABSENT FOR A WHILE I WENT BACK TO WORK A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HAD TO DO SOME ONLINE COURSES. ALSO 2-3 WEEKS AGO I GOT A BABY SKUNK...

MEET STELLA!

SHE'S BEEN TAKING UP A LOT OF MY TIME BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BOND WITH EACH OTHER JUST LIKE PUPPIES.

HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND, I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING A WHILE AND COMMENTING FOR ME TO UPDATE SO IM NOW USING MY FREE TIME TO WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS SO IM AHEAD.

THANK YOU! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
25K 424 14
it's malias second year at camp nightwing and again, there was no one she could spend time with since no one really liked her, well, except nurse lan...
468K 28.2K 26
This is the continuation of the story that began with Prithvi.. (volume 1) - http://www.wattpad.com/story/5433945-prithvi-vol-1 Note posted on 5 Octo...
11.6K 249 11
Adelina Engel, an outgoing confident girl, finds love in the halls of Nevermore Academy. Adelina had been friends with Xavier Thorpe for many many ye...