Reckoned Withโœ”๏ธ| ๐พ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๏ฟฝ...

_existentialcrisis รกltal

This is a sequel to my previous book, Hybrid & Tribrid. This book will not make sense, if you didn't read th... Tรถbb

Question!:
OMG!
1|The Cure
2|Disconnected
3|Next life
4|Land of the Living
5|Road Trip pt.2
6|The Original Family
7|Real Fun
8|Finer Things
9|Sorry, Candice
10|Bad Luck
11|Delilah's
12|Lair, Liar
13|Psycho
14|New Visits
15|54
16|Successful
17|Everything Comes at a Price
18|Strangers
19|Brother's Keeper
20|Surprise
21|Links
22|Misunderstood
23|Activist
24|Classic
25|Fifteen
26|Call Back
27|Red Heart
28|Ex's & Oh's
29|Familiar Faces
30|Wish
31|All Life
33|Plan B
34|Desire
35|Siphon
36|Mad
37|Meadow Mind
38|Rager
39|I know What You Did Last Summer
40|Angels or Demons
41|Respect the Dead
42|Attracting the Opposite
43|Welcome to the New Age
44|I Will Rescue You
45|Immortality
46|Influential Ignorance
47|There Goes the Neighborhood
48|As Far as the Eye Can See
49|Soul Searching
50|Old Friends , New Foes
51|Dead by Dawn
52|Books of Fate
53|The Peace Between War
54|Highschool Sweethearts
55|Deal Breaker
56|East St.
57|Backhand
58|Long Way From Home
59|One of Us
60|Loyalties Lie
61|The Fallout
62|A New Beginning
63|Lost Love

32|The Inevitable

209 2 4
_existentialcrisis รกltal

|nora's pov|

My body jolted up, with me taking the deepest breath that I possibly could to regain life. My breathing became erratic when I started to remember what happened to me.

She killed me.

I'm dead.

My hands scrambled around on my chest, and I bowed my head down when I felt that my heart was still there, and my dress looked untouched, no blood.

I stood up slowly, my legs being wobbly in my heels. I felt uneasy. The feeling of her hand in my chest is still fresh, and the feeling of death being even fresher. I turned around looking at my surroundings when I saw that I was in the compound still. Everything just looked like it had lost it's color, and liveliness.

I turned around and my eyes widened, before focusing in on my corpse. It was still there in the real world, lying on the ground with my heart beside me.

Is this the after-life?

I could see everything, and everybody. I crouched down on the floor when I saw Klaus and Elijah hovering over my body. Elijah looked completely numb, and dethatched. I leaned in closer to Klaus as his whole body vibrated, like he was on the verge of breaking. I noticed how his hands shook as he picked up my corpse, in denial. He grabbed me by my back, and rested me over his lap as he sat on the concrete floor. He swept the hair out of my face, cradling me and I backed up out of instinct when I saw my face. I was desiccated.

I could hear them too, but the only thing that came out of his mouth were screams, and silent 'no's'. It was like I were in a different dimension, away from them.

Reality set in, when I saw Rebekah walk into the compound without a care in the world, until her eyes scanned over the scene. Every bag that she had in her hand dropped to the floor, before she sped over to them. She was so quick to snatch me away from Klaus when she slid on the ground. She grabbed my head, and rested her hands on either side.

"No, no no no no." She kept shaking my head, thinking that it would so something, and I could only watch. The tears trickled down her face, when she snapped her head up at Klaus. "What did you do? Nora, Klaus- she has to wake up, she's going to wake up. Somebody please, no- Call Freya, she-she can wake her up." The way that she voiced every thought that ran through her head made her sound like a madwoman, but a part of me hopes that she's right.

I reluctantly reached my hands down, to touch him and tears clouded in my eyes when my hand went right through him like a hologram. Like I wasn't there anymore. My hand twitched when I reached out to touch my body, but I heard a faint whisper of my name. Somebody could see me?

I turned my head behind me, and I cautiously stood up. I did a slow 360 turn, and I heard it again.

"Nora..." The voice was so angelic like an angel, I was drawn towards it like a moth to light. The steps that I took were still slow and steady when I found myself over at the other side of the compound, when I couldn't believe my eyes. I really must be dead.

"Mom?" She looked the same as the day that she left me. My legs ran up to her on their own, without my thinking about it. I felt warmness when I could touch her, I could feel her. I pulled away to make sure that she was real, and I grabbed the sides of her face looking into her hazel eyes. Now I was the one shaking, in disbelief.

"My Nora-bear.." I broke out into sobs, she always called my her little bear. I covered my mouth, when I saw Peter, right next to her. I had so many questions, how did they get here, how long have they been here. I wrapped both of them up in a hug, and I didn't even bother to think about my father.

I guess all secrets get exposed at the grave.

"Baby, how did you get here?" I pulled away, shaking my head.

"I-I died." I squinted my eyes at her as the sentence flowed out of my mouth.

"No, no, no. There are far too many years you have not yet lived, it is not your time yet I can feel it." She took both of my hands on hers, and she kissed them trying to convince me. "You have to go back, and make contact with your body. Then you'll go back to the real world." I didn't want to go back, not while they are here.

"I can't-" I frowned as I tried to keep the tears as bay, but I cried them an ocean instead. "I don't want to leave you, and Peter. Can't I just stay here, please?" She pointed behind me, and I turned my head to still see Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah mourning over me, well my body.

"I'm afraid they miss you dearly, as do I, but you don't belong here." I tilted my head into her warm touch, as her hand rested in my hair. God, I missed her.

"Yeah sis, listen to mom and respect the dead." I looked over at Peter, with a scoff. I missed his little snarky comments. I missed everything. This is quite literally a one in a life-time opportunity, and I had to take advantage of it.

"Mom, do you think I-I'm an abomination. For what I've become? Did I let you down?" Between abomination, and an imbalance of nature I don't know which one I've been called more since I turned. But I wouldn't care about what anybody else had to say, as long as my mom accepted me.

"Of course not, Nora. You are beautiful, and have a new family that love you very very much. Almost as much as I. You are still my daughter, in the last life, in this one, and the next. I love you the same no matter what creature you are, so you better carry the legacy as the first tribrid who isn't ashamed of who they are because I am proud of you. And I want you to be every bit of yourself." I wrapped my arms around her neck, and held onto her brown locks, trying to remember the feeling of them. She smelled like home. "I'm happy that you got the sister that you've always wanted, I am happy that you are happy."

She let me go, and I looked at my brother.

"I don't want to go, I can't leave you guys, not again." This is what I wanted, to see my mom, to hold her one last time. Seeing her when I came home was the most horrific thing that I will ever see I my life-time. How am I supposed to leave her?

"You're not leaving us, but you have a life that you have not yet lived, and you have to get back to it." I looked back at Klaus, when I heard him scream for the first time in my life. His head tilted up at the ceiling, and he let it all out. I could feel the emotion, even in this dimension. He went around breaking tables, and smashing glasses. Until he finally broke down in the corner, his eyes not leaving my grey skin. "He needs you." I turned back to her, when I felt the warmness on my shoulder.

"Will I remember this, If I go back?" Her hand dragged down by back, and then back up again stopping back at my shoulder.

"There's only one way to find out, bear." I looked into her eyes one last time, hers were slightly darker than mine and Peters. I looked at him, and he gave me a reassuring single nod. Eleanor and Peter Parker, I will miss you for eternity.

Turning my back on them was the hardest thing that I've had to do, ever maybe. I took the slow agonizing steps over to my body to be, and my eyebrows furrowed when I could touch it, and feel it. It felt like my soul was drug through time, and pulled out of this dimension, into the life that is infinite. I saw a bright light, before everything went back to plain darkness.

I was back to taking a big heave of air again, and I could see it. The color was back, and the liveliness was there. I was alive. As I took my breath, I watched the greyness fade from my skin, before my vision was clouded. I could feel big hands wrap around my waist, and cling onto me like I would disappear into thin air. When he let go of me, I could feel the wetness on my face as I looked into his blue eyes. His hands clung to the sides of my neck, as he kneeled down in front of me. Our expressions were the exact same.

"I-I saw her. I saw my mom." I saw Rebekah run full sped at me, before she slid on the ground and wrapped me into a hug. I gave her a mix between a laugh, and a cry as my hand ran through her blonde strands. "I saw my mom." I was still in shock, was it real?

When all of the desiccation went away, I felt like I could finally breath. She pulled away, and I saw Elijah standing behind her in disbelief. "How is this possible." I slowly stood up, and I squinted when my legs felt like jelly.

"I knew this would happen-" All of our heads turned to Freya, and her mouth slightly opened.

"What would happen?" Klaus questioned her with his head cocked to the side, an he took a step closer to her. I looked to my right, and my heart was still there. I felt my eye twitch. I don't know what was more taunting, that or the hourglass.

"We only assumed that ripping her heart out, or her head off would kill her because that is what can kill a hybrid." She shook her head at him. "She's not a hybrid."

Elijah's eyes squinted, and fanned out the jacket of his suit. "So what are you saying?"

"What I'm saying, is that she's a tribrid, not a hybrid. In fact, becoming a vampire was the last thing that she did. Being the first of her kind, there's no research on her either. She's a prototype, we don't know what can kill her. Ripping your heart out might not kill you, but getting your head torn off could be. Only she knows." She overlooked Elijah, and walked over to me. I just stood there, stuck. Everything she was saying, I was hearing but I wasn't listening. I could only think about my mom.

"But I don't-"

"You don't know now, but somewhere in your subconscious mind you do." She nodded her head at me.

"Can't I just get inside of her head, and figure it out?" Klaus asked, but she shook her head at him.

"You would need to get into her deep subconscious mind, it requires a spell. I can do it, but until then be careful. Once people find out what Aroura did didn't kill you, their going to want your blood to try to do spells, and who knows what else." Her reached out and gave me a big hug, and I hugged back a few moments later. I felt heavy, like I needed to scream. She smiled at me when she pulled away, before she left and it was just us.

"I'm going to go change." They all looked at me, considering that I looked like Carrie on her prom night. I could hear all of the thoughts turning in my head. When I snapped back into reality, I was in my shared room with Klaus.

I blinked, before I shut the door behind me and I ran my fingers over the hole in my dress, right over my dress. I pressed my back against the door, and I let it out. I did not scream, I did not shout. I cried.

I cried, holding onto my chest. Is it possible to feel like the world is against you?

Before my legs could give out, I felt a knock in the door behind me and I opened my eyes wide as I felt the vibrations o my back. I quickly wiped my eyes, and I turned around.

"Hello?"

"Can I come in, please?" I could tell who it was by the sound of their voice, and I opened the door, pulling it all the way out so he did see me when he walked in. I left the door open, and I was forced to face him. He didn't say anything, he only hugged me. Elijah rarely gave me hugs, or anybody hugs for that matter. I took a deep breath, and I could feel the water works flowing back again. I sobbed into his arm, without being able to stop. He pulled me away, and examined me with a perplexed look.

"Ususally people would be happy that they escaped the inevitable." I shook my head, biting the corners of my mouth to stop my lips from shaking.

"When I- When I died I saw my mom, and my brother. I had to leave them, again. Somehow this whole time, I was able to kill Marcel, and Klaus's ex killed me at Christmas dinner. I just miss my mom.." I bowed my head in my hands, not caring how I looked anymore. I just want to see her once more, and maybe another after that.

"You know, when I saw you, lying there I thought that all hope for my family was lost." I picked my head up, and I watched his hands reach out to wipe my tears for me. "Niklaus would've went back to his old ruthless ways, Rebekah over-seas, and me, following my brother into the fire." He made me feel important, like I was the glue holding them together but that's not true. Their love for one another is strong, and I can feel it. "What was her name?" I looked into his eyes, before down at my lap.

"Eleanor."

"She must've been half as beautiful as you.." I looked back up at him, and I swallowed. I tilted my head, when I saw him leaning in. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but when I kept leaning back and he just got closer and closer I knew what he was doing.

"Elijah." My tears were all dried up, and I put my arm on his shoulder to stop him. "I don't know if I did, or said something to lead you in the wrong direction-" I shook my head at him. "I'm in love Klaus, I-It's always gonna be Klaus." I left my mouth hang open, as my thoughts started going again.

Yes, I love Elijah, and I'm protective over him, but like a brother. I let a breath out, and I looked at the ground when I turned to the door. I looked up when my hand reached the door knob, and I froze when I saw Klaus standing in the hallway.

I could feel the air grow toxic, and before I could saw anything Klaus sped around me, and my head whipped around when I heard Elijah suck a deep breath in. He moved out of the way, and my eyes widened when I saw the dagger in his chest.

"NO!"

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

1.5M 29.3K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
40.4K 1K 33
This is the sequel to 'Oh Look, Vampires Are Real'. Please read that one first or otherwise you'll be a bit confused.
87.3K 1.3K 51
"...She became the Ripper of New Orleans..." "They call you heartless; but you have a heart and I love you for being ashamed to show it." The first H...
2.3M 62.6K 56
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...