โ› ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‚๐„ โœ โ”โ”โ” (๐˜‚. ๐˜„๐—ฎ...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐€๐๐‹๏ฟฝ... More

one ; meeting you
two ; home
three ; shiratorizawa
four ; the match
five ; memories
six ; the second prodigy
seven ; confirmation
eight ; realisation
nine ; accident
ten ; karasuno
eleven ; tokyo
twelve ; a new serve
thirteen ; the bet
fifteen ; kiss or no kiss
sixteen ; confession
seventeen ; practice
eighteen ; qualifiers
nineteen ; drunk
twenty ; start
twenty one ; game on
twenty two ; defeat
twenty three ; declaration of war
twenty four ; battle of the aces [ 1 ]
twenty five ; battle of the aces [ 2 ]
twenty six ; wait for me

fourteen ; leaving

9.7K 273 397
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"SERVE IT WELL BOKUTO-SAN!" I shouted at him. He smirked and replied, "Of course I will!"

He bounced the ball a few times and then served it over with power.

"Mine!" Kuroo shouted and he received the ball. The ball was a long one however, so it went back to our side.

"Akaashi!" I shouted. He nodded and positioned himself under the ball.

I ran up to the net, getting ready to spike. Kuroo and Tsukishima were already in the air with me.

The ball headed to my direction and I quickly spiked it, doing a cut-shot in the process.

I landed back on the ground, Hinata and Bokuto approaching me. They took out both their hands and did a high-five with me.

"Yeah!" We shouted.

(imagine you're kageyama, hinata is hoshiumi while bokuto is atsumu for the high-five)

"Tch." I hear Miyumi say.

"Oh, is little Mimi getting angry?" I smirked.

Her face grew annoyed and she shouted, "FYI, I'm fucking older than you!"

"Yea yea." I waved my hand dismissively and passed the ball to Bokuto.

He served it and it went for Lev. He squatted down and I was honestly hoping he wouldn't get it since he sucks at those. But surprisingly, he did receive it.

"Kuroo!" Miyumi shouted. Oh, I forgot to mention. Miyumi is also able to play as setter even though she's a Middle Blocker. Everyone in my team is able to play at least two positions . I can play as the Libero and setter.

He smirked and jumped. Akaashi and I jumped up and tried blocking it but he got through. Blocking just isn't my thing.

23-24. Us, Owls, leading.

Now, it's my turn to serve! I smirked and bounced the ball a few times. I then threw the ball up and hit it over, doing a jump float serve.

But Miyumi just had to be a pain in the ass and receive it. Tsukishima ran up to the net and spiked it down.

Bokuto managed to receive it and shouted. "Chibi-chan! Get the last one!"

"Hai!" Hinata shouted and jumped up but he ran in a diagonal way? Anyways, he spiked the ball down and got us our last point.

"Nice one Hinata!" I took out my right hand and he high-fived me. I ruffled his hair which made him blush.

"T-thanks!"

I then turned to Miyumi who was trying to run away.

"Miyumi~ Don't run away from me!" I chuckled and pulled her wrist before she could escape.

"Now, it's time for someone to confess their feelings to Semi-kun isn't it?"

The rest of the boys had a terrified look on their face and all had one thing in their head. Well that it was to never make a bet with (Y/N) because it's guaranteed you're going to lose.

"U-uh I don't have my phone!" She shouted at me. I smirked and took something out from my jacket.

"How did you get my fucking phone?!" She shouted at me.

"That doesn't concern you. Now, go to Semi's contact and confess. Or should I do it myself?" She quickly shook her head and snatched her phone out of my hand.

We all sat down and sat in a
circle. Miyumi being opposite me while Hinata was on my right and Akaashi was on my left. Oh, I forgot.

"Psst, Hinata." I whispered to him.

"Yes (Y/N)-chan?" He whispered back.

"Tsukishima's our personal slave now." I reminded him and instantly his face had a huge smile on it.

"Yo! Tsukishima! You're our slave now!" Hinata exclaimed. Tsukishima looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Shut up!" Tsukishima shouted.

"..someone's on their period.." I mumbled but somehow he managed to hear me.

"Oh?! At least I'm not short like you!"

I gasped. I was about to stand up and kick him in the face but of course, Akaashi just wrapped his arms around me and stopped myself.

"Akaashiiii~ It's not fairrr." I pouted at him.

"Don't be like this or I'll tell Miyumi-san to tell Ushiwaka-san to tell your feelings about him."

I crossed my arms and blew my bangs away with an annoyed huff. From the corner of my eye, I saw Miyumi's cheeks turning red. I quickly took this as a sign and snatched her phone.

Miyumimi:
Uh, Semi-kun?

MamaSemi:
Yes Miyumi-san?

Miyumimi:
I need to tell you something..

MamaSemi:
Sure what is it?

Miyumimi:
I uh,
kind of like you...

SemiMama:
Oh.

Miyumimi:
I understand if you don't like me.

SemiMama:
No!

Miyumimi:
Huh?

SemiMama:
I uh kind of like you too...
[seen at 10:45pm]

Miyumi-san?

Miyumimi:
I knew you could do it Semi-kun!
Anyways, Miyumi is currently unavailable as I snatched her phone :)

SemiMama:
I see

Miyumimi:
Yes. So are you going to ask her to be your girlf or something?

SemiMama:
Yes. Can you uh tell her to message me once she uh wakes up ?

Miyumimi:
Sure. Oh and Hinata says he's going to beat you guys and go to Nationals.

SemiMama:
I see. Tell that boy to dream on ✌️

Miyumimi:
No! Don't tell me to dream on! Me and Karasuno are going to beat your asses and win this shit! (tanaka has influenced the sunshine)

SemiMama:
Okay. Anyways, (Y/N)-san, I have to go now since Coach might kill us. Btw, Wakatoshi-kun misses you. Bye!

I blushed. Bokuto and Kuroo kept teasing me about me and Ushijima. Stingyshima just looked at me with an amused look on his face.

[NEXT DAY]

We were currently playing against Shinzen High. We're currently leading at 24 while Shinzen High was at 20.

"(Y/N)-chan nice serve!" Zoe shouted from the side.

I bounced the ball two times and tossed it up in the air. I served it over the net with 5% power, it now heading for their libero.

He received it and it was now heading to their #7. He set it towards #1. He spiked it and Hana received it.

Fumiko positioned herself under the ball and shouted, "Akari!"

Akari nodded and headed for the net and jumped. Fumiko tosses it towards her and Akari slammed it down, the spike quite similar to that of Ushijima's.

The whistle blew and we won the final match of today. It was just a bit after 7 and now we were headed to the cafeteria.

When we arrived, the other schools were already there, chatting and enjoying their food.

As much as I wanted to rest, I couldn't. I still had to practice with Kuroo and the others. But hey at least tomorrow is the last day of the Training Camp.

"Yo (Y/N)-san!" Bokuto shouted and waved his hand in the air. I headed over with my food in hand.

"Tomorrow's the last day of the camp. Are you guys excited?" Kuroo asked with a smile.

"Yea!" Hinata exclaimed in excitement.

"I'm going to crush all your sorry butts later." I said with a smirk. 

"Try me Shortass." Tsukishima glared at me. I glared back and was of course about to punch him but Akaashi stopped me. 

He's like my freaking mom while Tsukishima is like my annoying older brother-
(can anyone relate? just me? wait what im an only child-)

"Let's go back to practicing now. I'm going to go extra hard since it's our last night together." I said as I put my right arm on Hinata's head, acting like an arm rest. He didn't mind it of course.

"Yea, you're all going to lose extra hard now." Bokuto commented as he walked beside Akaashi, holding hands.

Our team, the Owls, have always been winning against the Cats. Even if they were tall and mostly consisted of middle blockers, we short people, prevailed. In other words, short people are better than tall people. (•̀ᴗ•́)و

We arrived at Gymnasium #3 and immediately started playing.

~•~

We played 1 set for now and we won the set again. Miyumi was getting frustrated while Hinata was shouting at how happy he was.

We were currently taking a break. I stood with Akaashi and Miyumi and heard Kuroo telling Tsukishima, Lev and Hinata something.

"Oh, by the way, when you're going one-on-one with a spiker, don't try to block by centering yourself to their body. Center yourself with their
dominant arm instead."

"Ohh!" Lev gasped.

"Um..." Tsukishima said.

"We are technically opponents as soon as we're in a match, right? Why are you giving us advice?"

"I've always been a nice person." Kuroo said with an angelic voice. His right hand was in front of his chest while the other was out on his side.

"You don't have to look at me like that..." Kuroo said. He suddenly turned his head to the right and scratched the back of his head.

"I want to make the Battle at the Garbage Dump a reality. It's what our coach wants more than anything. But who knows how much longer our coach is going to continue teaching? So because of that, we need you guys to keep winning too."

"Well it's practice for me as well so don't sweat the small things. Come on let's get back to practice!" Kuroo continued and went back to his side of the net.

Hinata walked to where me, Bokuto and Akaashi were and got ready. "Hinata, what's the Battle at the Garbage Dump?"

He turned to me and smiled, "Oh! It's the match between us and Nekoma. They're like our destined rival because of our animal representatives. Karasuno's representative is a crow while Nekoma's a cat. But because they're both usually found by the dumpster, our matches are called the Battle at the Garbage Dump."

"Oh I see, thanks for the explanation Hinata!" I smiled at him and got ready to play. "You're welcome!"

~•~

Owls: 9 Cats: 10

I grunted as I received the ball. It was a bit hard considering it was from Tsukishima, that annoying brat. The ball then went to Akaashi's direction.

"Akaashi cover!" Bokuto shouted and started running to the net.

Akaashi sets the ball towards Bokuto. "Sorry, it's a bit short!"

"Surround him! Spread out the block!" Kuroo shouted. Tsukishima and Lev jumped up.

"Damn it! You're still ridiculously huge for a first year." Bokuto commented as he was about to spike. He then suddenly hit the ball at Lev's hand, causing it to go back to our side.

He hit the block on purpose? Hinata thought as he watches Bokuto do his thing.

"One more time! You better make that toss a good one Akaashi!" Bokuto shouted as he passed it to Akaashi. Akaashi then set it towards Bokuto, now much more to Bokuto's liking. Bokuto ran up to the net and quickly spiked it down, earning us another point.

"Yeah! Hey, hey, hey!" Bokuto cheered for himself. Hinata ran up to Bokuto and asked, "Was that... on purpose?! When you lightly hit the block?"

"Yup! It's a rebound!" Bokuto turned and faced Hinata.

"A rebound? That's so cool!" Hinata's eyes sparkled and was blushing.

Bokuto suddenly jolted and started rubbing his hair with his hand. I wonder if it's fluffy. Oh my gosh, I wonder how he looks like with his hair down?!

"It is? It is, isn't it?!" Bokuto suddenly started getting flustered due to Hinata's admiration. Hinata nodded aggressively.

You sure are good at flattering the airhead, Chibi-chan. Kuroo thought.

"When you aren't completely ready, and you feel like your spike's going to get blocked for sure, you purposely hit the block with the ball and try one more time when it bounces back. Well of course there are plenty of times that fails and they just slam the ball down." Bokuto explained.

"That happens quite often with you Bokuto-san." Akaashi said as he put his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You're supposed to say 'That's not true', there Akaashi!" Bokuto said. He wasn't even bothered with our position because he knows Akaashi is loyal to him and won't cheat on him. Talk about trust man.

"Spiking doesn't just involve slamming the ball into the ground. If you're calm, you'll see how to attack." Bokuto advised to Hinata.

"Oh, that's not true Bokuto-san." Akaashi said and pulled me closer to his embrace.

"You're late Akaashi!"

~•~

Owls: 15 Cats:16

"All right!" Lev shouted as his spike touched Hinata's hand, about to go out. I quickly dived and saved the ball, it now going back to our court.

"(Y/N)-chan nice!" Bokuto shouted as he received the ball. "Get the last part Chibi-chan!"

"Right!" Hinata responded and got ready to spike.

"Ah! Hey! You guys are playing dirty!" Bokuto shouted as he saw the block that was getting ready for Hinata's spike. It was Kuroo, Lev and Tsukishima there.

This isn't even a wall.. It's more like an umbrella. There isn't anywhere to aim. Akaashi thought as he also looked at the block.

"Hinata remember what Bokuto-san told you!" I shouted. He nodded at me even though he wasn't necessarily facing me.

If you're calm, you'll see how to attack. Bokuto's words ringed in Hinata's mind.

Hinata then spiked it at what seemed like Lev's fingertips, making the ball go up.

He hit up?! Akaashi, Bokuto and I thought.

Hinata fell and rolled back to the ground. We all watched the ball and saw it wasn't out.

"Ow.." Hinata complained as he got up.

"Did you actually aim for that?" I asked.

"That was an amazing wipe!" Kuroo complimented.

"Oh. Well I did aim for Lev's fingertips." Hinata explained.

"Nani?!" Lev said.

"It was sheer luck that it
hit. I can't hit that accurately-"

"You were covered by three blockers, each around 190cm tall! Not to mention that terrible toss! Well done! I'm moved!" Bokuto said as he started shaking Hinata's head.

I walked to the net and stood beside Akaashi who then put his arms around me again.

"The valiant little warrior who fights in the face of a two-meter wall!" Bokuto shouted.

"Talk about over-exaggeration.." I mumbled as I leaned back into Akaashi.

"Somehow 190cm turned into two meters." Kuroo commented.

"I shall give you a special new attack." Bokuto pointed to himself.

"A special attack?!" Hinata shouted and his eyes sparkled once again and started blushing.

"Yup! Listen up! The best way to describe this attack is something born from upsetting the balance of stillness and motion." Bokuto started explaining.

"There he goes trying to sound cool again." Akaashi commented and placed his chin on my left shoulder.

"Do you have any idea what he's talking about?" Kuroo asked.

"I have an idea." Akashi replied.

"This isn't a move that you use to run away. You have to have the perfect timing, the perfect toss and look like you're about to hit the perfect spike.

When everyone thinks you're about to hit a powerful spike, more than anything it works best when you think you're about to hit a powerful one yourself. Just like you're sneering, let them have it!"

"When you get a feint in, there's a completely different sense of satisfaction that you get from a good spike. You know how a handful of receivers will dive for the falling ball?" Bokuto asked.

"Yeah." Hinata responded.

"You're usually eye level with them or above but the moment they try to reach for the ball, miss and then look up.. It's the best feeling."

~•~

It was now the final day of the camp. I was watching Karasuno go Ubugawa and sadly Karasuno lost again.

"One round of diving receives!" Daichi shouted.

"Hai!" They all shouted. I'm honestly worried about them. They've had the most number of losses in this camp and apparently the last away games too.

After they completed their penalty, I walked to where Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya and Tanaka were. They were all panting hard.

"Damn it! We basically kept losing towards the end!" Tanaka said with anger.

"Cheer up guys! I've seen major improvements in your skills so don't let the amount of losses bring you down alright?" I smiled brightly at them.

Goddess... must protect. Nishinoya and Tanaka thought at the same time. They all looked at me and smiled.

"I agree with (Y/N). You guys need to keep doing your best and survive." Daichi said as he walked towards us.

"Daichi-san?" Tanaka questioned.

"I just happened to hear this, and I was going to keep it quiet.." Daichi said.

"What is it Daichi-kun?" I asked with worry now taking over me. He then looked at us with a serious smile expression.

When all of these practice matches are over...

Apparently, the coaches are going to treat us to a barbecue."

"Bar.." Tanaka shouted.

"Be.." Nishinoya shouted.

"Cue?!" Hinata and I shouted.

(cue ze video, you are beside nishinoya and doing the same thing as tanaka, hinata and nishinoya)

"I didn't know (Y/N)-chan also didn't know that we were having a barbecue." Tadeka commented as he looked at me dancing with them.

"You better win alright!" I gave them a pat on their back but hit Kageyama harder.

"O-ow!" Kageyama shouted.

"What was that for (Y/N)?!" He glared at me.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, "Just for fun. And also because I believe you can do the falling toss with Hinata." His eyes widened at my statement.

He blushed at me and responded, "T-than.. T-thang..T-thank y-you." 

I smiled at him and waved to them, "I'll be watching your match with Fukurōdani!"

  ~•~

"Nice receive!" Nishinoya had received the ball after one of Fukurodani served the ball.

The ball headed towards Kageyama. Hinata started running to the net and jumped. Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata. It was all up to Hinata now since there were already two blockers in the air with him.

Hinata did what I thought was supposed to be the quick but wasn't.

"Ah!" Bokuto shouted.

"Hinata just did a feint..?!" Coach Ukai shouted.

All our faces were shocked. I didn't know he was already going to use it..!

"A feint?!" Bokuto shouted in disbelief.

"You're the one who taught it to him." Akaashi commented. The rest of their teammates glared at Bokuto while Bokuto just hung his head in shame.

"You actually used your head? You're gonna get a fever." Kageyama looked at Hinata while fidgeting around.

"You are the only person who doesn't get to say stuff like that to me." Hinata retorted.

"Hmph! I'm gonna let them get any more points." Bokuto said while crossing his arms.

"I don't think that's possible." Akaashi commented.

"Akaashi, back me up once in a while!"

~•~

Fukurodani won the match despite Bokuto being in his emo mode which I find amusing. I for sure thought Karasuno was going to win but Bokuto managed to get back together and score the last point.

Now we were outside of the gymnasium and was getting ready for the barbecue. I. Want. To. Eat. Everything.

"Ahem!" Coach Nekomata fake coughed and we all gathered to where he was. The rest of the coaches were there including Uncle Reiji. Naomi was cooking with the rest of the managers and they looked like they were having a good time.

"Well done on the week-long training camp, everyone. Nothing puts a smile than filling your stomach with good food! Eat all the meat you can." Coach Nekomata then dismissed us and we all went to a barbecue grill and then shouted, "Thanks for the food!"

As soon as I bit into one of the meat, I instantly died. It was so good! The meat tasted like heaven! The sauce was good too. The vegetables were seasoned too.

I looked around and saw Kageyama scarfing down his food which led him to choking. Akaashi was kind enough to pass him water though.

I looked at where Kuroo was and he was busy talking with his teammate. And then there was this owl behind Kuroo who was about to steal his food- wait owl?

I looked closer and it was Bokuto being sneaky and trying to steal Kuroo's meat. Well, he succeeded since all the meat was now in his mouth.

[SOMEWHERE ELSE]

"You understand Ryu?" Nishinoya asked.

"Of course. Tora." Tanaka said.

Tora nodded and said, "Yes, Master."

"Don't you dare let any of them try to use this opportunity to get closer to Kiyoko-san and (Y/N)-san." Nishinoya said.

"As you wish!" Tanaka and Tora shouted and bowed to Nishinoya.

[YOUR POV]

"Kiyoko-san! Yachi-san!" I shouted and went to them.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Kiyoko looked at me and I smiled.

"Are you guys happy now that Kageyama and Hinata managed to do that new quick?"

"Yes! I finally get to see it here like I wished!" Yachi said excitedly. 

"A—ano.." I heard a voice say behind me and saw it was a Fukurodani player.

As he was about to continue, a strange aura appeared and the next thing I knew was that Nishinoya, Tanaka and Tora were in front of me and circling me?

They all had this weird scary looking face on them and it scared the Fukurodani boy away.

"Guys.." I said and they turned around to face me.

"Thank you for protecting us!" I smiled at them sweetly with my eyes closed.

Thud!

I opened my eyes and looked down and saw all three of them on the floor, with their nose bleeding.

"E-eh?!" I shouted.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-san. We'll handle this, go ahead and enjoy the barbecue." I looked at Suga and smiled.

"Thank you Suga-san!" I went up to him and kissed his right cheek. But the next thing I knew was that he was on the floor with his nose bleeding too!

"Oh my gosh, did I kill them?!" I screamed and looked at Kiyoko. Her face was calm and she smiled at me.

"No, it's just that your kindness was too much for them. Sugawara has never received a kiss from a girl before so that explains why he's one the floor.

The other three are just like that with us, girls. Go ahead and enjoy the barbecue. I'll get Daichi to help me with these four later on."

I bowed to her and headed to where Kenma was. Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Kuroo and Daichi were there.

"Come on, eat some veggies too." I hear Kuroo say.

"You too Kenma, damn it!" Kuroo shouted at Kenma. Kenma's body jolted up and he quickly shook his head. Bokuto suddenly appeared with some meat in hand.

"You mean meat! Eat some meat, Tsukki! Or you won't grow anymore! " Bokuto shouted. 

They're acting like Tsukishima's parents right now. I shook my head and put my hand on Kuroo's shoulders.

"Kuroo, darling, did you scold my baby Kenma for not eating?" I said in a sweet voice. They all froze and looked at me. Kuroo slowly turned around with a scared face.

"N-no! I didn't!" He said.

"Let's ask Kenma shall we?"

I walked to Kenma while holding Kuroo's hand.

"KenKen, did he scold you for not eating?" He quickly nodded his head and I felt Kuroo's body tense. I smiled at Kenma and gave him a quick thank you before turning back to Kuroo.

I pulled him down by his shirt and leaned into him and whispered to him, "After this barbecue, you're going to die alright? Good. Now go and eat." I smiled at him and sat beside Tsukishima.

"So Tsukki huh?" I smirked at him and he blushed. "S-shut u-up!"

"I wonder who gave you that name. Was it Yamaguchi?" I see Yamaguchi's body tense up and I chuckled to myself.

"It looks like a dangerous place over there." I overheard someone say and looked at where they were looking at.

It was poor Yachi in the middle of a bunch of tall players. She looked as if she was going to die.

I looked back to where I was and saw Hinata and Akaashi had joined us. Akaashi sat beside me and continued eating his food while Hinata stood with Bokuto.

"You're in the nation's top five?! That's awesome!" Hinata's admiration face was there again.

"Right? Right?!" Bokuto said and was trying to be cool.

"But Ushiwaka aka (Y/N)'s boyfriend is from your area and is in the top three." Kuroo commented as he got more meat.

"Top three?!" Hinata shouted again.

"Hey! If you say that, it knocks me down!" Bokuto complained.

"Top three means there's two others right?" Lev asked with meat in his mouth.

Kuroo looked back at him and continued, "Ushiwaka from the Tohoku region, Kiryu from Kyushu and Sakusa from Kanto. They are this year's top three high school aces."

"Ooh.." Hinata mumbled.

"Of course, one of them had to be in Miyagi." Tsukishima commented.

"Hey Tsukki! You've been practicing with my spikes, so you're not allowed to freak out about Ushiwaka." Bokuto said while waving his arms around.

"I don't think he has to Bokuto-san. Besides, he nor Kuroo have managed to block my spikes anyway." I said while looking at my fingernails.

"Could you not please call me 'Tsukki'?" He said to Bokuto.

"I bet Yamaguchi is the only one who can call him that Bokuto." I commented. Tsukishima glared at me and I glared right back.

"But just because the aces are the top three, doesn't mean their teams are as well." Kuroo said. 

"Hey don't talk about Shiratorizawa like that. I'll have you know that they are strong alright." I said as I defended the boys.

"Chill. Though Itachiyama where Sakusa plays is the top pick to win Nationals." Kuroo said. So Itachiyama is where this Sakusa goes. I'll have to look him up then.

"Then, if we beat them, we'll be number one?" Hinata and Lev asked.

"You talk big for being the top two for sucking." Kuroo said with a cocky expression.

"Hinata must be number one." Lev commented.

"Kenma said that my serves and receives were better!" Hinata responded.

"Oh!" Lev said now flustered. I shook my head and leaned my head onto Akaashi's shoulder.

"I'll miss you and Bokuto and the rest of these dorks." I sighed and I felt his head lean on mine.

"I'll miss you too. We all will. Make sure to come to our match if you happen to be in our prefecture all right?"

"Alright. One more thing, protect Bokuto alright? He's a dork but I can see you truly love him. So I wish you guys will last long into your relationship."

"I will (Y/N)-san."

~•~

The barbecue soon came to the end and now my team was at the bus which was beside Karasuno's bus.

I quickly grabbed Hinata, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto and pulled them all into a hug. Tsukishima tried to run away but I quickly pulled him back and hugged him even tighter.

"Ara ara? Is the top female ace crying?" I hear Bokuto say his voice cracking midway.

"Shut up. Enjoy me being sentimental while it lasts baka." I scolded him and I felt my head being patted.

"Don't cry. We're not dying Shortass. We're just separating ways for now. We'll see each other soon." Tsukishima said in a reassuring voice.

Oh my, is he showing emotions? Is the world ending? I'm being too dramatic.

"Yea (Y/N)-chan! We'll see each other soon!" Hinata shouted.

"You guys.." I said while wiping my tears. "You're like a family I never had." They smiled at me and one by one ruffled my hair except Hinata of course because he's too short. He gave me a hug instead. Kenma just smiled at me and mouthed a goodbye and see you soon. 

"Holy, I didn't even ask for your numbers!" I said in a worried tone.

"Give us your phone. We'll add it for you." Kuroo said and I passed him my phone first. He then passed it to Bokuto followed by Akaashi, Hinata, Tsukishima and Kenma.

"Zoe!" I called her and she came to me. "Yes (Y/N)-chan?"

"Can you help us take a picture? It's for memories." She nodded and I passed her my phone. We all then got into position. Me and Hinata were at the front middle, Akaashi beside me while Kenma on Hinata's left. Kuroo, Tsukishima and Bokuto stood behind us and we all posed.

Click!

Zoe then passed my phone back and walked to the bus. "(Y/N)! Time to go!" I hear Naomi shout. "Gimme a minute!"

I turned back to them and smiled once more. "We'll meet once again. And when we do..."

"We'll all be stronger than before." The rest said at the same time. I smiled and gave them one last hug before walking to Tora.

He tensed as I went closer to him, "Thank you for protecting me and Kiyoko-san throughout the barbecue Tora-san." I bowed and he bowed back, smiling.

"You're welcome Goddess (Y/N)." I waved to him and then went to Nishinoya and Tanaka. I did the same thing and they replied the same as Tora. I gave Kageyama one last slap on the back and he knew what it meant.

A thank you for everything and that we'll see each other soon. Stay strong.

I walked back to my bus and stood in front of my members with Naomi and Uncle Reiji beside me.

"Well, see ya next time." Kuroo said.

"Yeah, see you next time." Daichi said and I nodded, "See you next time."

We all then bowed and the other schools did the same. We then entered our bus and left for the camp, now heading to the mountains for training.

  The summer vacation training camp away games....

are now over.

TBC

okay this is officially the longest chapter I've ever written. I'm so sorry for the lame chapter HAHA

Anyways ,Happy Birthday to the best mum in the world, Sugawara Koushi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.9K 16
I hate this story. I hate it. I don't know why I wrote it but looking back now I regret it... Ima leave it up though because it has a lot of reads- H...
2.6K 60 6
โ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ™ ~ฮตรฏะท~ โˆ™ โ”€โ”€โ”€ you see, love always works out in the end, right? ________________ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ: 2/12...
22.1K 146 10
This book is Haikyuu x readerโ™ก๏ธŽ - I will try and write about every character people request for. - Request are open. - I do not own the Haikyuu ch...
564 25 24
Fluff Akaashi Keiji x femreader story l/n y/n has had a crush on akaashi keiji for months, but she knows he doesn't like her back. he barely spares h...