Formula 1 - One shots (Book I...

By ricciardoaf

This book is based on one shots of F1 drivers from the 2019-2021 season. started: 08/06/2020 More

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Lando Norris - Social distancing fail
Max Verstappen - Mine
Charles Leclerc - Piano kisses
Daniel Ricciardo - My Baby
Sebastian Vettel - His little princess
Mick Schumacher - Glum mood
Kimi Raikonnen - Expect the unexpected
Max Verstappen - Acting life
Lando Norris - Too loud
Daniel Ricciardo - Baby fever
Charles Leclerc - Mini us
George Russell - Catching feelings
Daniel Ricciardo - Fantasy
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Pierre Gasly - Makeout with a stranger
Daniel Ricciardo - Monte Carlo
Sebastian Vettel - Wedding Partner
Lando Norris - Crazy, Stupid, Love
Carlos Sainz - Drunk in love
Max Verstappen - Yes or yes
Charles Leclerc - Love me again
Mick Schumacher - Everything
Charles Leclerc - Honesty Hour
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Lando Norris - Party Aftermath
Pierre Gasly - First Aid
Daniel Ricciardo - Kiss the champ
Mick Schumacher - Hangover
Max Verstappen - Xting
Charles Leclerc - Photoshoot
Pierre Gasly - Pre season breakup

Lando Norris - Challenge accepted

16.8K 207 7
By ricciardoaf

A/N: Requested by @babylonbetch . Hope you babys enjoy ! I have such bad Lando feels right now so this just did the TINGS..

4.    "I will kill anyone that looks at you the way I look at you."

Its post race weekend and Lando was back from a great race at Imola. I thought of stopping by later in the afternoon at his place to congratulate him on a fantastic drive. I messaged him as a heads up of my arrival later today and well luckily he didn't have much plans beside streaming.

As I entered the house, the front door was already open. I could hear his voice faintly coming from his gaming room.

"Hellooo !" I yelled to catch his attention to which he didn't reply. I walked over to his gaming room and the door was shut. I opened the door and just then he bumped into me. He yelled in shock as I just started to laugh.

He quickly took off his VR set to see me stood in front of him, "Oh my god, you gave me such a fright" he said as he had a hand on his chest. "I literally shouted hello like a few seconds ago and you couldn't ever hear me so that's on you" I shook my head as I walked past him and sat in his simulator.

"I'm sure me yelling will be all over the internet now, thanks to my lovely friend (Y/N)" he faked a smile and sat back into his chair. "You're welcome guys ! Please do tag me so I can save the memes" I yelled from the side. "I'm actually so put off playing with the VR now... Fall guys it is to lighten the mood. Also, don't tag her" he said lowly at the end. "I'm literally right here !" I said in an obvious tone. "You don't say" he said sarcastically as he turned to look at me slowly before turning back to his screen.

I tried to kill some time scrolling through my social media whilst he was busy gaming, it was brought to my attention when I saw a post about him on Tumblr that made me stifle a giggle. "What's so funny ?" He asked as he turned in his chair to face me. "Don't worry about it" I shook my head. "Nah tell me" he said as he leaned forward. "You really wanna know ?" I asked as I raised a brow. He nodded his head in reply, "You might want to mute your mic then" I suggested. He didn't hesitate to quickly mute his mic and turn to me as he was eager to know.

"Someone wrote the following...Its funny how Lando follows these half naked-wannabe influencers and some of them follow him back (obviously), when little do they know that he can't talk to girls" I said as I stifled a laugh again. "And you found this funny ?" He asked unamused. "Yes it is, I believe I'm your only girl friend and well I can't see you pulling one of them" I half laughed. That probably really hurt his ego and boy am I probably going to get what's coming for me.

"Alright... you're on" he grinned as he leaned back on the chair. "Wait what" I said in confusion as I furrowed my brows. "I'll take up your challenge. You think I can't pull one of the girls that I follow or that follow me. Watch me do it" he smiled. "What's in it for me if you lose ?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. "You can say I told you so" he laughed. "Sounds boring...I'll come up with something better if I do win" I said. "Okayyy" he smiled as he then turned back to the game and unmuted his mic.

I hate this challenge already. Why did I have to laugh ? Well maybe it's because I found it funny that Lando really doesn't talk to other girls beside me and his sisters, and I really thought I stood a chance for falling for him in the past 6 months since I thought we grew a lot closer.

I'm not happy with the energy I've created in the studio today... I can already imagine how awkward it's going to be once he's done streaming. I need to bounce. I texted my BFF, "Code red. Give me a call - abort mission." she read my message and in a second she gave me a call. "Hello" I answered as I furrowed my brows. "Omg he did what now- okay hun calm down...I'm on my way" I said lastly before ending the call.

"What happened ?" He asked as he watched me stand up to leave. "(Y/BF/N) just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her and she's not doing okay so she needs me" I pouted. "Ahh okay. What about our catch up ?" He asked as I was making my way to the door. "You have my number" I said in an obvious tone. "Bye chat, see ya next time" I said as I waved at his screen. "Okay bye" he said sadly as he watched me leave. Today didn't feel right with no hug but oh well, it is what it is...

As soon as I started the car and was on my way home, (Y/BF/N) calls me. "Yo what just happened" she asked concerned. "I was with Lando and I needed to leave" I said over the Bluetooth speaker. "What-why ? You love spending time with him" she said confused. "Well it all started because I laughed at a post. Its about how he follows half naked girls and basically how he couldn't pull one of them. I hurt his ego and now he took that as a challenge to befriend one of those girls he follows" I said in frustration. I'm a fool.

"What's in it for you ?" She asked. "He really said that I can say I told you so" I mocked. "Oh my days...well you know what to do" she sighed. "Bish no I don't, enlighten me" I rolled my eyes. "Come over to my place. Now" she said lastly before ending the call.

(Y/BF/N) had suggested I go out with one of our guys friends that Lando has met to make matters worse. She really called our friend, Chris, over to her house and proposed the idea of getting close to him for the week or however long I have to pull this facade. Chris was more than happy to help because he admitted to shipping Lando and I which caught me by surprise.

For the past week Lando and I barely spoke to each other. I understood he had other things to do so I wasn't too bothered about that, but what did bother me is that Chris and I would post pictures of each other on our story's, yet he didn't comment anything. The whole point is for this boy to comment and we were getting na-da.

4 days have passed. Today Chris, (Y/BF/N) and I were going to chill at my house for the day to think of another devious plan. Whilst I was waiting for them both to come over, I received a text from Lando.

Landooo ❤️

Heyy
So guess what..

Hellooo 🤗
What ?

You thought I couldn't do it.. well, I
pulled a girl 😌

Really ? You must be joking 👀

No joke
Oh wow
Well congratulations ! You proved your point 👏

He actually did it. I can't tell if my deep down pain is obvious in my last text but right now I don't care. Thank god (Y/BF/N) and Chris had just came over. Just the distraction I needed.

"Heyy !" They greeted as they entered and sat on the opposite couch. "He won guys" I sighed. "Wait what ? When ?" (Y/BF/N) asked as she rushed to sit beside me. "He literally messaged me just now" I sulked. "Let me see" Chris said as he also walked over to sit next to me.

"Oh my god. He said he's coming over. What are we going to do !" I panicked. "Girlll just relax. Y'all act all lovey dovey over here, I'll cook up something" she said as she got up and headed to the kitchen. "What is he coming over for though ?" I asked Chris. "To profess his undying love for you" he teased. "Shut up" I broke into a smile and hit him on his chest. "You never know" he said playfully as he pulled me towards his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

Time went by so quickly that before we knew it he was here. Chris still had his arms wrapped around me as he watched a series on the TV whilst I was scrolling through my phone. "Hello hello" he greeted as walked into the lounge. "Heyy !" We all greeted back. "Oh, Chris. Didn't expect to see you here" he said as he walked towards us. "Its been a while" Chris said as he stood up to shake his hand. "It has" he said as he then stood in front of me and raised his brows. Just then (Y/BF/N) came into the lounge yelling, "(Y/N) can you- oh Lando, how nice of you to join us. Uhm, Chris can you help me out in the kitchen" she said as Chris followed her. Oh I see what they're doing.

Lando then sat down on the couch next to me. "What brings you here ?" I asked as I turned to look at him. "We were supposed to catch up and I thought why not come over now" he said. "You're lying, you're here for something else" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Okay then, I wanted to see your face after telling you in person that I pulled a girl" he grinned proudly. I looked at him in confusion, "Okayyy well congratulations. What more do you want from me ?" I said annoyed. "You're not happy about it are you ?" He asked.

"I really don't care" I shrugged and pressed my lips together. "You know I can tell when you're lying. You do care" he smiled. "I'm not. I'm really happy for you. About time you annoy some other girl rather than me" I faked a smile. "But I like annoying you" he said as he poked at my arm. "Well now you have someone else, I won't be a bother to you anymore" I said casually. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes as he let out a sigh. "I lied" he admitted.

"About what ?" I asked as I furrowed my brows. "I didn't pull a girl and I can't pull one because I already like someone else" he said. My heart dropped. "Oh.. who is she ?" I questioned as the room fell silent. "She's really amazing. She makes me smile and laugh. She doesn't know how much she makes me happy whenever I talk to her. She's been through it all with me, ups and downs, she just always has my back and I don't think she knows how much I love and appreciate her" he said.

"Well who the hell is she ? Do I know her ?" I asked as I was starting to get frustrated. "She's sitting right in front of me" he smiled. "Wait what" I said as I sat upright flushed. "Are you playing with me right now ?" I raised my voice. He shook his head. "I had to use these few days to recollect my thoughts since I've liked you more than a friend for a couple of months. I was so comfortable with where we are, I didn't want to ruin anything between us so-" he said as I cut him off. "Shut up and kiss me" I said confidently. "What" he said in shock. I worked up the nerve to cup his face and connect our lips together which he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

The kiss was sweet and sensual until we both broke away to catch our breath. "Wow" he said as he looked at me. "I hope that gave you a piece of mind" I said shyly. "What about you and Chris ?" He asked. "Chris was actually helping me to piss you off, we thought it wouldn't work but I guess it did" I half laughed. "Well thank god. I will kill anyone that looks at you the way I look at you" he said defensively before pushing a strand of hair away from my face and connected our lips once again. Little did we know that Chris and (Y/BF/N) caught us in the act, and then went back into the kitchen to have a mini dance party in success of the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 9.2K 88
🚨🚨 READ THE INTRODUCTION FIRST BOOK CLOSED ON 11 JULY 2022
12.1K 75 57
3...2...1 and it's light's out and away we go. F1/F2 one shots. please remember none of these are real stories, they are fake. This is for entertainm...
2.9K 58 34
F1 one shots based on song lyrics
1.7M 19.3K 136
This book is based on one shots of F1/F2 drivers from the 2018/2019 season. started: 31st August '18