OPR@UrService

Galing kay CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... Higit pa

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 14

4.6K 329 75
Galing kay CharuSharma3

Coffee is a liquid full of caffeine and has been called unhealthy by all the health experts. But the little beverage has a lot of perks. It's full of energizing elements. The elements that ensure that we don't fall asleep and are at full strength at the required time. Some prefer to take it with sugar and cream while some are obsessed with its dark, coal black and bitter side.

And right now Arnav Singh Raizada was sipping the same liquid with an expression of serenity on his face. With his Over Possessive side on display, the man could not help but glow with a strange excitement that laced his insides. His happiness knew no bounds. Yup. The obsessive animal felt like walking on water at the moment.

However the source of his happiness Mr. Raj Malhotra who sat across from him, did not share the same emotion. His confusion is valid as well. But no one can understand the how and what of Arnav Singh Raizadas complicated mind. So Mr. Malhotra preferred to give a small smile instead.

The OPR smirked in a predatory manner and confirmed Mr. Malhotra's statement once again, to assure his over satisfied self.

You are sure about all this?

The possessed man pointed at the document lying on his desk and then glanced back at his most trusted informant.

Yes, Mr. Raizada. I am very sure. I have checked twice. I don't get it though? I mean if everything is happening within the family then why are we following Ms. Gupta?

The beast snarled in rage and narrowed his eyes at Mr. Raj, who now shivered in his chair probably feeling the change in the atmosphere.

I should not have been so forward...I am sorry Sir.

Don't force me to show you my ugly side Malhotra. You may leave now. Go..shoo...get out of my face.

The coward Malhotra rushed outside the cabin making the animal within Raizada guffaw. The nefarious being was now in a very good mood. He had heard it all and was no longer worried about the so-called ‘break’ that Khushi was adamant on following.

A sigh of pleasure escaped the lips of OPR as he read the document yet again. Sipping the last of his coffee the man traced the words that made his day.

Khushi Guptas New Job Info:

Ex Employer: ASR, CEO ARD.

Current Employer: Debo Devyani Raizada

Current Employer address: Shantivan, A-1, Pant Nagar, New Delhi.

Job Position: Caretaker.

Responsiblilites: Looking after Mrs. Debo, taking care of her medication, and invigilation of her outdoor activities.

Joining Date: 10th June 2020

Salary: Negotiable.

When Arnav Singh Raizada had walked out of Laxmi Nagar with a heavy heart he had no clue about this golden opportunity that would land on his lap.

Initially he felt enraged by Khushi’s behavior. Though a small corner of his heart relaxed as he managed to confess his feelings to his beloved.

Henceforth, an hour ago when the OPR was trying to come up with a plan to keep Khushi close to him after the sudden resignation, he found a nervous Raj Malhotra standing at the threshold of his cabin with a file which he requested him to read. And after reading the paper Arnavs alter ego growled in appreciation.

Even the gods want Khushi to be beside him. It is not a mere coincidence that his grandmother Debo Deviyani Raizada turned out to be the woman who wanted Khushi to work as her caretaker. Arnav Raizada loved his family and he shared a special connection with his Nani.

And now that same woman is successfully bringing Khushi Gupta to his home. Imagining the close proximity that he would get to share with the object of his affections from now on, made him triumphantly joyful.

From tomorrow onwards Khushi Gupta will be working in Shantivan as Nani’ Caretaker with no knowledge about him being the grandson of her Debo Auntie. And this time he will not reveal this information to her so soon.

As a fact Arnav pretty well knows that Khushi is not the nosy type. She won't question much and thankfully everyone in the family calls him Chotte. This will be fun. The OPR mused gleefully.

Unable to control himself ASRs alter-ego called Aman Rathod and decided to work from home for the next few days. Even the workaholics deserve a break once in a while. A break for being around the unique Sankadevi.

###

The night was full of twinkling stars studded across the sky like diamonds. And as Khushi observed this natural illustration of Devi Maiyya from her bedroom window, she could not help but recall the words of Arnav Singh Raizada.

In spite of their differences, he had confessed his feelings for her. Till now he always spoke of her as if she was a mere possession and nothing else.

However this morning the OPR revealed hid heart, giving her a glimpse of the intense love that the man prefers to hide behind his over possessive facade.

Khushi did feel bad about the way she was treating her beloved Raizada, but at the same time, she preferred to give their relationship a fair chance. She believes that some distance will definitely make them trust each other a little more. On one side the woman felt about Nanheji and the violence that he had to face because of the OPRs dark side. While on the other side she felt that maybe her Boss was right and probably Nanheji did take advantage of her fall.

But in her confusion, she did not ignore her man. The lady knew how much of her attention the OPR craved. So after a moment of decision, she chose to call him. Yes, they were on a break but that did not mean that things have ended between them. Picking up her cellphone Khushi called her CEO, which was answered after two rings.

Hello.

Hi.

After the initial greetings, the silence continued to prevail, which made Khushi all the more nervous if possible. She knew she had to verbalize her feelings too. And if this continues any longer OPR might be here to visit her again not giving a damn about her family or neighbors. So the woman quickly opened her mouth.

Arnav...are you upset with me? Look I am sorry about the resignation but I am doing this for our future and betterment. Please don't misunderstand me...

Khushi....relax. Calm down.

Aap humse naraaz to nahi hai na Arnav? Humein bas laga ki iss rishte ko waqt ki zaroorat hai isliye...
(You are not mad at me Arnav? I just thought that this relationship needs time...)

Shhhhh. Maine koi sawaal kia tumse Khushi? Nai na. To phir tumhe explaination dene ki bhi zaroorat nai hai. Meri Khushi kabhi galat ho hi nai sakti.
(Did I question you Khushi? No right. Then you dont need to explain yourself. My Khushi can never ever be wrong).

Hearing the words Meri Khushi in his hoarse voice made the woman tremble in excitement and wonder. The OPR never fails to tempt her in the most delicious ways.

Humne woh dusri job accept kar li hai. Kal hum Debo Auntie ke ghar jayenge kaam karne. Kyun na humdono uske baad kahi ghumne chalein?
(I will start working for Debo Auntie from tomorrow onwards. Maybe after that we can hang out together?)

Tum OPR se pooch rahi ho ki woh tumhare sath waqt bitana chahta hai ki nai? Khushi Gupta tum na bhi kehti na tab bhi main tum tak pahunch jaata.
(You are asking OPR whether he wants to spend time with you or not? Khushi Gupta even if you had not said a word I would have reached you).

Hearing the rawness within his words the lady blushed a deep shade red. She could not help but gasp at the honesty of the dark creature. Never in her wild imaginations had Khushi wondered that one day a man like Raizada would want her.

Aur agar kabhi humein alag hona pada toh?
(And if we get separated in the future?)

The dark and cold chuckle that escaped the lips of Arnav Raizada made a shiver run down the spine of Khushi. That one chuckle held a thousands of threats and promises meant for the world and her.

Kya kabhi kisi ne ek sote huye khatartnaak bhadiya ko jagane ki koshish ki hai Khushi?
(Has anyone ever tried to wake up a dangerous creature Khushi?)

Na...Nai. Nai toh.
(No...nope. Never).

Exactly my point Khushi. Now get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day, right?

Yes. You are right. Goodnight Arnav.

Goodnight kitten.

She ended the call with a snort. This man finds pleasure in calling her that stupid name. Why does he always compare her with a baby cat? Why? Is she not less than a lioness? Does she not resemble a strong Luna? Huh.

Luna. As soon as she thought about the word she recalled the words spoken by her OPR moments ago. ‘Khatarnaak Bhaidiya’??!??? Sometimes he does appears to be like a dominant Alpha male. She gulped at her idiocy. Who in the god names told her to enquire about their imaginative separation. Ughhh.

After a few more minutes of thinking the woman managed to fall asleep. She prepared her body to rest for the next few hours, as after that a new day will be waiting for her. New job. New Boss. New motive. Totally unaware of the fact that her new boss is actually the Arnav Singh Raizada himself.

###

Raizada Mansion @6AM:

Yawning out loud the dark side of Arnav Raizada woke up with a smirk on his face. Usually its ASR, his business alter-ego who takes control of Arnav. While the cold businessman continues to dominate Raizada till they reach the periphery of ARD. However, this morning the OPR was on high alert because he was anticipating the arrival of Khushi Kumari Gupta, his one and only.

The obsessive creature freshened up quickly and left for his usual jogging. On his way, he mentally planned out how he would stay out of Khushi’s sight. Out of sight but not out of mind. His dark side mused.

The Alpha male did not wish to scare Khushi, so he had thought of everything. This time he would ensure that Khushi won't resign. He trusted his Nani and Di to form a loving bond with his woman. Also, he is aware of the compassionate nature of his beloved. It won't take long for his family and Khushi to gel together and by the time they will form a connection he can introduce himself to her.

Solving his problem the OPR returned from his jog only to be stopped by his loving grandmother. He knew what she will be saying but still pretended to appear all curious and unaware.

Chotte I have hired a caretaker for myself. In fact, she will be joining from today. And I wanted to inform you about the same.

That's good Nani. Now I don't have to worry about you much.

His grandmother blinked at him with uncertainty. His quick and polite response probably threw her off course. He knows it is not easy to deal with his ASR persona and they have become habitual of the same. Not wanting to draw attention to himself he quickly tried to distract her.

Uh, Nani I also wanted to talk to you. Actually, there is some renovation going on in my cabin so I will be working from home for the next few days. I will be in my room so please don't disturb me.

Hmmm. Ok, Chotte.

Winding up the conversation the man disappeared from his Nani’s side. The woman has Raizada blood in her and does not get fooled easily. He thought to himself as he went back to his room, waiting for the arrival of his woman.

###

Today morning seemed too bright and cheerful to the Gupta family. Buaji was chanting the name of Nandkishore more often than her normal routine while Garima and Payal were chatting with Shashi Gupta over the phone. The good news was that Shashi Gupta was finally ready to start his sweet shop in Delhi. He had handed over the shop to his close friend to manage for the next few months. And the Guptas were over the moon knowing that the man of the house will be staying with them from now on.

Not to forget a delightful Khushi Kumari Gupta was distributing plates of Jalebies in her neighborhood sharing the news of her Babuji’ arrival. Devi Maiyya seemed very happy with her soul or so the woman thought. Since everything has suddenly become uncomplicated in her life. Arnavji accepted her demand for a break, her father will soon be here in Delhi and to top it all today is the first day of her new job at Debo Aunties place.

The woman was hopping in and around Laxmi Nagar with a vigor that made the old Vimla Maasi living across the street feel envious of her. After receiving the blessings from her elders, Khushi shouted a quick goodbye to her family and then sprinted towards her new destination, flagging the nearest rickshaw.

Forty minutes later a chipper Khushi was greeted by the security guard of Shantivan who guided her towards the house which looked no less than a mansion.

She gasped at every moment watching the grand house. An elderly man who introduced himself as Hari Prakash walked with her and the astonished woman shamelessly admired the interior of the Shantivan. Thanking Devi Maiyya for this new job she crossed the threshold when a familiar gust of wind engulfed her.

Unfortunately, before she could comprehend the reason behind the sudden breeze a voice full of authority and compassion called out her name. So distracted by the intrusion her thoughts drifted yet again.

Khushi Bitiya? Is that you?

Khushi looked up to see a sophisticated lady with beautiful eyes and a wrinkled face who welcomed her. Something felt very familiar with her stance. But yet again Khushi did not wish to questions the signs that were staring right back at her.

Yes, Debo Auntie it is me Khushi.

Hmmm. Don't call me that. I would like it if you would call me Nani just like my grandkids. After all, you are my Madhumati’ niece. So we definitely have a strong relationship. Right?

Khushi chuckled at the teasing voice. For the first time, Khushi felt at home in a totally new place. She now understood why her Buaji was so adamant about this job offer. It definitely feels like my heart belongs here. She mused.

On one hand, Khushi Gupta was chatting with Naniji already feeling bonded with the woman. While on the other hand, she missed the sharp gaze of Arnav Singh Raizada who stood at the poolside glass door with a smirk on his face.

The beast growled in satisfaction. His Beauty had finally reached their Palace. And this time he won't let her return, thought the obsessive Raizada.

###

I am Anjali Jha Nani’s granddaughter.

And I am the most beautiful one...call me Mami will you?

Mehh...? Mehhh?

Yes Yes, Laxmi we know you like Khushi bitiya as well.

Khushi spoke to Naniji’s family and grinned as they all introduced themselves to her. Even the cute Laxmiji cuddled her legs showing her happiness. After a cup of tea and snacks, Anjaliji wished to give her a tour of the house so that Khushi becomes familiar with all the rooms.

I have a brother as well Khushiji his name is Chotte. But he is a workaholic and does not talk much. And he has a temper too, so I suggest you stay away from the last room on this floor.

Khushi simply nodded at the instructions of Anjali Jha. Now how could she tell this woman that her boyfriend is OPR and none can dare to even hurt a hair on her head? But she did not want to scare the sweet lady so she kept her mouth shut. As Khushi turned around to leave for downstairs she felt a pair of eyes watching her. The woman cocked her head only to see the door of the last room shut. Rolling her eyes Khushi Kumari Gupta took out her phone and speed-dialed her OPR.

As she descended the steps the familiar husky voice reached her ears.

Khushi.

Hi Arnav.

So are we meeting today? Because I cannot wait to be with you.

Ofcourse Arnav. I too want to see you. There is so much that I want to tell you. My new job and employer...oh my god Arnav this place feels like home.

If you feel at home over there than probably you were meant to be there. Its good that your Debo Auntie offered you this job.

You are right. Oh dont call her that. She told me to call her Naniji.

Hehe. Yeah. She is your Nani.

So once I am finished here I will give you a call, let me text you the address of this place.

After talking for another few minutes Khushi was about to hang up on his beloved when Mr. Raizada ended the call with a complement that left her all baffled.

You are looking really beautiful sweetheart.

Khushi steps faltered and she stood still on the last step of the stairs. The last time Arnav had said such a thing to her she was being watched by him on his office’s CCTV. In reflex a gasp escaped her lips and she frantically looked around the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright folks. Here is another update of OPR. Inshallah the next update will follow soon. Thank you for being so patient. Stay safe and healthy. Love you all.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

522K 19.9K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
39.8K 2.9K 18
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...