Us-An original mitzu fanfic [...

By Twicepinkidle

Mina- member of Twice Tzuyu-daughter of the Chous What will happen when 2 girls in different girls meet- In a... More

Prologue
ch.1--wanna team up?
Ch.2--new members
Ch.3--second thoughts
Ch.4--it's her?
Ch.5-- fan sign
ch.6--fan sign (2)
Ch.8-i actually know...
Ch.9-contract signing
ch.10--photoshoot
ch.11-us
Ch.12-or else
ch.13--the truth I've been hiding.
ch.14--boom!
Ch.15-she's cheating??
ch.16-I LOVE YOU TOO (the end)
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
.
hi
GAMEEEE
ANSWERSSS
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2
New cover~

Ch.7--Maybe I fell in love

1.1K 41 11
By Twicepinkidle

Mina POV:

"ooohhh look who's blushing here?" nayeon unnie smirked.

"i...I'm not..." Mina defended herself.

"I didn't even say it was you. Why did you admit it? Why were you blushing??" nayeon unnie asked with a 'victory' look.

"i....I....I.."Mina was loss of words to her unreasonable unnie. Okay well maybe she did have a point.

"Stop teasing her unnie. Let's get back home and get online to meet Tzuyu sana and chaeng and your Lover." momo teased.

"Yah! Fine...and I don't mind you calling her my lover~ She'll be mine anyways." Nayeon smiled proudly.

"look at this unnie...they haven't even seen each other and she's claiming jeongyeon's her girlfriend. We don't even know if she's a boy or girl, she may have lied. " momo continued teasing her.

"And her voice is always husky maybe she's a he, or even A middle aged old man." Dahyun joined.

"yah! Don't you talk about my girlfriend!" Nayeon glared.

"yeah right~ You don't even have proof." momo rolled her eyes.

"Just wait you two bit*hes! I'll prove it to you!" Nayeon said and stomped out of the room.

"Why is she in a hurry? She can't leave without waiting for us anyway." Jihyo said heartlessly which made all of us laugh.

I giggled and took a look at my phone, I just changed my lock screen to Tzuyu. I took the picture secretly while I was onstage. Her smile Is sooo pretty...

their fans were still waiting for them outside the venue. When they saw us coming out, they cheered so loud that my ears we almost deaf. I looked for Tzuyu on my way to the car.

I saw sana and chaeng waving at me and I waved back. Tzuyu was behind them but she was on her phone. I felt a bit disappointed but then my phone buzzed.

I took it out when I boarded the car and it was from

my manager...

I felt annoyed and leaned on the window. We course see the outside but others can't see us in the car. I stared at Tzuyu who was still on her phone.

Then, another message Popped up.i looked down and it was.

Momo unnie...

"Minari are you okay? are why do you look so sad? Are you perhaps waiting for someone's text? sorry but I'm not her~kekekeke"

ugh why does she have to text me when we're just two seats apart. Cuz she knows im waiting for Tzuyu's text duh. This bit*h...

_-------------------------------------------------------

Just wanna say in case some of you guys misunderstand.

the way Nayeon and Mina called their members (bit*ches) is in a friendly way. not really hating them.

it's like how you call you friends to fk off but you don't really mean for them to leave you like forever

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ding!

I looked at my phone again.

ITS FINALLY TZUYU!!!!!!!

"Hey Minari, I didn't see you with Nayeon unnie who was stomping out of the building so I decided to text you. And I felt sad cuz I was waiting for nayeon unnie to notice me. well technically she did cuz she just looked around briefly to everyone before entering the car and hen she turned at me I thought she saw me so I waved slightly but I earned a glare instead. ;(( I'm scared she's still angry because of who knows why so can you ask why she glared at me? >.<

And also, When can we hangout? The 6 of us. I need a favor, desperately. This matters to how much money I can have for the next few year til I graduate from university, which is 5 years later."

I stared at the text for 5 minutes. I snapped out and replied.

"hey Tzu!!! Well Nayeon unnie probably glared at you cuz we teased her about her crush, don't worry much. and of course we'll help you on whatever you need us on. wait a minute..." I texted Tzuyu back and opened Kakao Talk.

"Girls, can I add Tzuyu in our group?" I asked the members.

"of course."

"Why not?"

"Sure!!"

"Yay!"

they replied.

THE PRETTIEST GIRLSSS

Minari added Tzuyu:) into the chat

Tzuyu

ummmm, hello I guess?

God Jihyo

Hi Tzu!!!! We heard from Mina that you needed help with something?

Tzuyu:)

yeah, actually it's about my company...

The prettiest

Oh really? anything for you!

mOmoRinG

Yeah Tzu! What do you need?

Tzuyu:)

It's actually quite a long story... can we perhaps meet up?

Tzuyu:)

I totally understand if you guys can't, I now you're busy...

mOmoRinG

nonono Tzu, of course we're okay! But we're free from Monday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon. You can come to our dorm.

God Jihyo

Mhm, here's the address: xxxxeugfieoalfk

Tzuyu:)

Thanks unnies!! I'll be there~ Thankssss

The prettiest

No problem Tzu~

Dubuuu

see ya bro!

Tzuyu:)

k bro

"well since when did you get so close dahyunie?" Momo asked.

"Don't be jealous momoring, we're just friends. I mean best bros now." Dahyun explained.

"You're the first along with Tzuyu and our members. And Tzuyu's gonna be Mina's anyway, Mina's gonna get her girl right Minari?" dahyun threw the question at me.

"I....uh...I don't know.." I stuttered.

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah...."

"Then go get her minari. Monday will be a great choice."

I nodded and thought...

At the dorm...

Mina POV:

all of us just finished bathing and we were about to log into the game, except for naeonie who finished the earliest and logged in to talk with her "future girlfriend".

"Guysssss! I got the proof!" Nayeon smiled.

"Really?" Dahyun questioned.

"Yup, look." nayeon showed us her phone, but before we could take a look, she hid it.

"Promise me that you guys won't take her from me after you see it." Nayeon glared.

We all nodded. we were very curious since nayeon made it like she was very beautiful...

nayeon showed us a the photo.

our jaws dropped in awe at the beauty of the girl in the photo.

She's so pretty indeed!

"Nayeonie! Give me that photo." Momoring demanded with her eyes still gluing to the photo.

"NO! She's MINE! Your girlfriend is here!"Nayeon snapped.

"Momoring~" dahyun snuggled into Momo's arms.

"Aw fine...she's so pretty though..." Momo muttered.

I nodded in agreement."But Tzuyu's still the prettiest." I said.

Nayeon didn't want to argue with. me so she said. "Okay, Jeongie and Tzuyu can be the prettiest together."

I nodded in agreement and looked back to my laptop.

"Minguin! Let's go find that secret mission in the woods." her calm voice said.

"Ok. coming." I typed and put on my headphones, not wanting the others to hear her voice.

"Minguin~" she cutely said.

"Omg...She's so cute..." I thought.

"hmm?" I typed, while slaying another boss and handing Tzuyu half of the materials I got.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I typed curiously.

"For everything." she said softly.

I blushed and typed. "what do u mean everything."

"for joining the clan, for being my friend." she said.

"hehehe, me too." I typed back.

"minguin~" she called again.

"Yes? Yoda-ssi?" i typed in a seriously tone.

"Do you know my blood type?" She asked.

I smirked and typed." No, but I know you're my type (wink)"

"awwwww you're mean. I ws going to say that..." I could imagine her sulking and pouting at me.

I giggled and typed " kekeke, I know you so well that I knew you were going to say that."

"Hmph! I'm not giving up. Are you sure you know me well enough?" I could feel her smirking, thinking of something bad.

but all of those are no use in front of me. "of course I do, including your beauty and your love for me ;)" I typed.

I wanted to take than back after I sent it...I can't believe I became all flirty like after being with Tzuyu for 2 weeks only...

"woah Minguin good one. I almost fell for it~" she hummed.

"but you haven't? :(" I typed.

"yup, cuz the ones you sent me before were even sweeter ;))" she laughed. her laughter were like music to my ears, without noticing, I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Remember the 'dream of me' one you sent me on our first day?" She recalled. I blushed at it...it was soooooooo embarrassing!!!! >~<

"And also the 'I haven't had lunch yet, can I eat you' one?" she teased.

"yah!!!" I typed.

"minguin you'r not ashamed to flirt with me but you're embarrassed when I say it to you huh?"she mocked.

"YAHHH" I typed to show i'm mad.

"woah calm down minguin..."

"hnph!I'm not talking to you!" I typed and killed another creature.

"Minguin~" She hummed. I smiled...

"Minguiniiiiii" she called.

"Minguinnnnnn." She called again.

"OUCH!!!!!!!!" She shouted out of pain.

"What happened? Are you okay? does it hurt?" I typed as fast as I could.

"hahahaha! Lol Minguini you said you won't be talking to me anymore." She laughed.

"...you were pretending." I accused.

"No I wasn't. sana opened the door just now and threw the package I ordered online yesterday at my head. Thank god I dodged and the package hit my toes...which are in pain now..." She mumbled.

"are you okay?" I asked, still worried.

"yup, don't worry about me. I'm too strong to be hunted by a package." She joked.

"yeah, that's my baby~" I typed proudly. I realized what I just typed

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!" I shouted in my head and regretted it immediately...for the millionth time... I flirted. Again.

"Ahh I know I'm great but do you have to call me baby?" She teased.

"......" I typed into he hatbox.

"don't be embarrassed, I like those...babe." She called.

OMGGGG SHE CALLED ME BABE AHHHHHHI'M DYING OF HAPPINESSS!!! MY CRUSH JUST CALLED ME BABEEEE ARRGGGGGGGG GOD JIHYO SAVE ME!!!! I'M SO HAPPY NOWWWWWW

"babe are you okay?" she asked mockingly.

"babe~ Are you still there~?"

"Babe are you too happy that you fainted?"

"babe don't ignore me."

"babe---"

"STOP!!!!!" I typed while I retrieved from joy.

"hahahahaha okay babe." She teased.

"......"

And-- SILENCE

"Minguin." She called.

"yes?"

" I don't mean to make you mad but just wanna ask..."

"Why did you even flirt with me?" She asked. I was shocked by her question. why did I flirt with her in first place?

I didn't see her before that day, but I felt comfortable and happy with her...

"Ummm what do you mean?" I sent.

"I mean...you don't even know how I look, who I am, where I'm from etc... maybe you know bits of me...but when you don't even know a single bit of me...why did you flirt?" she asked with a soft voice. I could sense she was down.

"Maybe I'm not beautiful enough for you...maybe i'm not smart enough for you...maybe I'm not your type...maybe my personality Is bad...maybe..."

I decided to take a risk and do this...

I opened the microphone and said.

"I actually don't know...I just felt happy and comfortable whenever I heard your voice, hear your laugh... I flirted automatically without thinking..."

"Maybe...I meant them..."

I took a deep breath...

"maybe I fell in love..."

----------------------------------------------------

ahhhhodfjiooiejdeuagdo MINA CONFESSEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

vote and comment what you think and follow my instagram!!!

Acc: shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 4.2K 32
Female Reader! [Completed] You must unlock the mystery of the Queen's lost daughter. Who is she? And how did it become to be your responsibility? For...
27K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
25.5K 756 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...