Sweet & salty (Kei Tsukishima...

By Kore_G

about you: Name:(Y/N) Kageyama Age:15-16 Birthday:Dec. 22 Height:4'11" Hair color:jet black Eye color:(e/c) R... More

Introductions
The Butterfly Project
Karasuno vs. Aobajosai
Just a dream
Training camp
Karasuno vs. Nekoma
Part Time Job
KARAOKE NIGHT
A Day with Tsukki 🍋
Team teasing (short chapter/finale)
A/N

The Match

1K 18 9
By Kore_G

~(Y/N) pov~

After school I went straight home, I didn't want to go with my brother to watch him practice. After I got home I put Tsukkis' number in my phone.

Flashback

“hey, (Y/N), now that I think about it, you looked like you were crying before you bumped into me. If you don't mind, can we talk about it?”

I looked to the ground trying not to cry then looked back up waving my hands in front of my face “I... Uhm... I-It's nothing, I'm fine, really!”

He looked at me seriously and very concerningly but sighed “All right, but if something's ever wrong...” he took out a price of paper and a pen and wrote something on it “Don't be afraid to text or call, I'm never too busy to answer.” he handed me the paper. I looked at the paper and noticed the numbers looked rather fancy.

'cute..' I thought to myself and smiled at it “Ok, thanks, Tsukki!”

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory

Me
Hey Tsukki, It's (Y/N).

I didn't expect an instant reply, since he should have been at volleyball practice and all. Only a few seconds past before I heard my phone go:
~*ping*~
I looked at my phone to see what it was and all I saw was Tsukkis' contact name so I opened the message

                                                                                     Tsukki
Oh hey. Don't you know what
time it is!? Why are you still
up!?..

Me
Oh, I can't really sleep right,
I'm just overthinking...

Tsukki
Oh, ok... Well you should get
some rest, I'm kinda tired, so
I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

Me
Okay, goodnight! 🌚

~Tsukishima pov~

I unconsciously smiled after reading her message 'what is wrong with me today?..' I thought while shaking my head. I laid down and went to sleep.

~(Y/N) pov~

I was in the middle of making me something to eat and the front door swung open. I knew it was Tobio, so I didn't get too scared but I still jumped a bit. “Jesus christ! Can't you just be calm while enter the house!? I don't want to have to fix the door again...” he rolled his eyes and started to rant about volleyball and Hinata, every time he mentioned his name he had a slight blush on his face. I took notice of this. “Do you have a thing for Hina-Chan?”

His face turned red as a tomato “NO!” he started ranting about what an 'annoying' person Hinata is. I didn't want to listen to it so I plugged some headphones into my phone and just listened to music. My food finally finished so I went to my room to eat alone. After I finished eating I was finally able to go to sleep, yes, I was still listening to music.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up knowing that I had something to do today. I got up and out of bed and went to the kitchen to find my twin stuffing his face with food. “Did you just wake up or something? Why are you still in your pajamas?” he muffled out

“First off, don't talk with your mouth full, that's gross. Secondly, yes, I just woke up.” I turned around and went back to my room to get dressed and brush my hair. I put on a hoodie that my last ex gave me, with a regular white shirt underneath, a beanie, black jeans and white socks. After that I put my white converse on.

(Your outfit)

I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I went downstairs after getting ready. “Are you going to eat something before we go?”

I shook my head “No, I'm not hungry..”

Without any thought he said “Let's go then.” I nodded and walked out the door right after him. I heard my phone start ringing, so I got out my phone looked at who it was and told Tobio to go on ahead.

“Helloo!~~” I giggled into the phone and started walking, I wasn't far behind Tobio, but I wasn't near him either

Haii~”

“What are you doing??”

“Just going to watch some three on three for Tobio, You?”

“I'm resting up!!”

“That's good! How have you been?”

“I've been doing good! How about you?”

“Oh, well, I'm alive... I geuss that's good, right?”

“Have you stopped cutting yet?” I could tell he was pouting

“Ah, no, I'm sorry Tōru... At least...” I went over a scar on my neck from a rope “At least I haven't tried to kill myself, again...” I giggled out sadly

“yea... I'm glad I was the one that saw you before it actually ended... I would hate not being able to save you again... Especially since my ankle is hurt...”

“Oh! Speaking of which, have you found a way to help me stop cutting?”

“Oh! Yeah actually! That's why I brought it up in the first place!”

“Okay! Cool! Is it okay if I come by tomorrow and you tell me what it is?”

“Like I could ever say no to any way of hanging out with my best friend!” We both started laughing, before I knew it I was walking over to the bleachers to sit down on the top row to lean against the wall still talking to Tōru while watching Tsukki play- I mean the three on three...

A few minutes past, the first was won by Tobio's team. It wasn't long before Tōru had to go, we said our goodbyes and argued playfully about who hangs up. In the end, I won and Tōru hung up. I let out a sigh and watched the second set. Tobio's team ended up winning that set too. I kinda felt bad for Tsukki's team. I knew the minute I got home, Tobio would be going on and on about this.

We later found out that the team had a practice game against Aobajosai with Tobio as the setter. I didn't really have much choice but to go so I just chose to go.

—————————————————————————

A/N:Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 234 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
150K 3.4K 43
kageyama x tsukishima fanfic (complete) kagetsukki ship tsukishima kei knows about kageyama tobio's crush on him but takes no action on it; he just c...
132 11 8
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬❞ Mizuki Oikawa was the younger sister of Tōru Oikawa, the best friend of Wakatoshi...
676K 26.7K 72
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨? ...𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡. ╰── ➤ Toma Mizuki (OC) and Tsukishima Kei were childhood fr...