I Think Your Love Would Be To...

By littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 39

4.6K 95 36
By littleninja0

Austin POV

"Dave thank you so much man. You know we always make magic whenever we link up. I appreciate you." I grinned at my music producer. He had been working with me ever since I released White Iverson and since the success of Stoney, we had been partners ever since.

"Of course Austin. It's always a pleasure." He shook my hand as I led him out of my front door. We had been successful with a few beats and even had a rough version of an almost completed song that I couldn't wait to show Lena. I closed it shut once I waved Dave off and I instantly ran up the stairs, anxious as all hell to see my girl. 

Once I reached the top, I quietly knocked on her bedroom door, patiently waiting for a response. I furrowed my brows as I heard nothing but silence as I pressed my ear against the door. I slowly turned the knob, creaking the door open and taking a peak inside, hoping to see the girl I was desperately aching for.

Damn Austin, it's only been hours and you're already losing your fucking mind without seeing her. Get it together.

But as much as I scolded myself, I knew there was no ounce of sanity when it came to Lena. She was so calm and inviting, yet she was filled with excitement and adventure. She had a million different layers to her and I couldn't wait to discover every single one of them.

My eyes scanned her empty bedroom and I let out disappointed sigh as she was nowhere to be found.

I ran my hand through my hair as I closed her door and trudged down the hall to my master bedroom.

I opened the door and flopped myself onto the soft bed, pulling my phone out of my pocket to send her a quick text.

Me: Where are you babe?

My finger hovered over the send button but instead, I locked my phone and threw it across the mattress as a familiar yellow shirt laying on the floor caught the corner my eye as I laid across the bed.

My eyes shifted closer to the bathroom door and I saw a little black skirt sprawled carelessly next to the yellow shirt.

I jumped up from the bed, a wide smirk forming across my face as I suddenly knew exactly where my princess was.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it along with her clothes as I made my way towards the bathroom entrance. The door was slightly ajar as the dim light was shooting through small crack.

My footsteps were careful as my heart pounded rapidly in my chest, my nerves on overdrive as I couldn't wait to see what was waiting for me on the other side of the door.

I slowly pushed it open, revealing the sexiest sight I had ever seen in my entire life.

Lena was bent over the bath tub, lighting candles on each side as the combination of water and bubbles filled the giant jacuzzi.

She was wearing a tiny red thong, with a matching red bra.

Once she heard the sound of the door, she quickly spun around, as if she were somehow caught off guard and taken by surprise by my presence.

Her hand immediately went to her chest as she gripped one of my lighters firmly in her hand.

Her long waves from earlier were now piled on the top of her head, loose pieces curling at the sides of her face. I knew she didn't smoke but I couldn't help the small smirk from creeping it's way onto my face as I saw one of my cigarettes tucked behind her ear, an adorable move she indefinitely picked up from me.

She looked like the most beautiful creature I had ever fucking seen and I felt my jeans become tight just from the unexpected sight of her.

"Austin." Her soft voice was like music to my ears as she slowly took a few steps towards me.

She looked as if she was some sort of seductress as she moved throughout the room and made her way over towards me. Her body was emanating with temptation as her eyes flickered with a sudden burst of hunger while they lustfully glazed over me. Our gazes locked and I knew I was fucking done for.

"Baby girl.. you look so damn fuckable right now." I whispered as a devilish smirk formed at her pouted lips.

She pulled the unlit cigarette from her ear and I allowed her to place it between my lips. She flickered the lighter, the flame lighting the end as my eyes remained glued to hers.

I took a long pull, letting the smoke fill my lungs and the nicotine flow into my veins.

I watched as she tossed the lighter aside and reach behind her back to unhook her bra, letting it fall to the ground with ease as she released her perfect perky breasts into my full disclosure.

I inhaled deeply once again, taking another drag as her hands went to the button of my jeans, popping it open and slowly dragging my zipper down. She grabbed ahold of the waistband, along with the hem of my boxers, tugging them both down with one swift motion.

My length was already erect and stood out straight infront of her as I carefully stepped out of my clothes.
I saw her just barely lick her lips as she stood up straight, and walked away from me and towards the full tub.

I watched her bend over once more as she poured a chilled bottle of Rosè into two glasses as her round ass was up in the air. I made my way behind her, with an almost slow yet predatory strut as I puffed away on my much needed cigarette that was held tightly between my lips.

My two hands caressed the softness of her voluptuous curvy hips before they went the the strings of her thong, slowly pulling them down her smooth skin, until they reached the ground where they belonged.

She stepped out of them, turning around to face me as she handed me a wine glass, halfway filled.

A sly smile appeared at her lip, "And who said you could take my panties off?" She toyed, biting down onto her bottom lip.

"I'm greedy when it comes to you." I dropped my gaze to her fully exposed body before I dragged my eyes back to hers, giving her a small wink.

She let out a low chuckle just before she turned back around to dip her toe, testing the temperature.

She placed her foot inside the tub, the other shortly following, before she sank down in warm water, the bubbles just barely covering her breasts.

"You coming in rockstar?" Her sexy little voice filled my ears as I was caught in the silence trance of her sensual movements.

I finally stepped inside, letting the warmth of the water calm the crazed goosebumps that had formed on my tattooed skin.

I watched Lena inch closer to me, slowly batting her innocent eyes as she clinked her glass against mine.

"What are we cheersing to?" I asked curiously as I admired her insatiable beauty.

"You. For being on top of the fucking world. To being the best selling recording artist of this year, soon to be Hollywood actor, and to being the most handsome man on the front cover that GQ will ever published."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her adorable enthusiasm and how proud she seemed of me.

I shook my head as we both took our first sips of the crisp Rosè. We put our glasses down on the edge of the jacuzzi just before I grabbed the small of her back, pulling her into my chest as I relaxed against the side of the tub.

"As much as I appreciate your kind words, stop stroking my ego." I playfully rolled my eyes as she placed her arms around my neck.

"Your ego isn't the only thing I wanna stroke." She whispered as she gave me a soft kiss, gently tugging my bottom lip with her teeth as she pulled away.

I squeezed my eyes shut at her words as we quietly chuckled together.

I couldn't get enough of how she was only wicked for me. Nothing turned me on more than hearing devilish words leave her innocent mouth before she wrapped her lips around me.

"My bad girl." I whispered as her hand dipped into the water, searching for my cock.

I took one last pull of my cigarette before crushing into the ashtray conveniently sitting at the edge of the tub.

"Yours." She teased her lips against mine as she finally found was she was looking for, gripping my length in her hand.

"All fucking yours." She mumbled before she guided my tip against her tight hole, letting me sink into her with a pang of euphoria.

"Lee." I groaned as I felt her walls engulf my hard length, sending me to the highest of heavens.

"Baby, yes." She whimpered as she steadily rocked her hips, grinding down even further with each motion.

I sucked hungrily at her breasts as she continued to blissfully drive me into a sea of pleasure.

I gripped her hips, ready to bounce her even harder against my cock but instead she stopped me in my tracks, all the while not breaking her delicious ride for even a second.

"No. L-let me take care of you." She attempted to establish control but her voice was weakened as she helplessly whined with satisfaction.

I nodded slowly at her as I threw my head, enjoying not only the ridiculous sensation throbbing between my legs but watching the sexiest woman I've ever seen wildly ravaging me to our ends.

"Fuck me til I cum baby girl." I encouraged her as she slid up and down my cock.

"Austin!" I could tell she was furiously fighting off her pleasurable screams as if she were desperate to freely let them out of her lungs.

"That's it angel. God your pussy is so fucking good."

Her beautiful face was scrunched with indulgence as I wrapped my hand around her throat, knowing exactly how to get her to her thrilling climax.

"Fuck yes baby, please choke me." She begged as I tightened my grip around her neck.

God damn this woman was going to send me to my fucking grave.

I felt her perfect walls clench tightly around my length and I knew we weren't going to last much longer with the way she bouncing on me.

"Shit Lena, I'm so fucking close."

Her wet fingers pulled violently at my hair as we finally reached our beautiful orgasms, the violent surge of pleasure shooting through our bodies.

She bit at my neck tattooed as I filled her pussy to the brim with my cum.

"Baby." Her pretty voice was trembling as I felt her small frame go limp against mine.

I removed my hand from her neck, wrapping both of my arms around her waist as she tirelessly leaned her forehead against my shoulder.

"Holy fucking hell Lee. You are a fucking goddess." I mumbled before placing a kiss into her hair.

She picked her head up and shot me a lazy grin, her breaths still labored as she flashed me her stunning smile and gazed back at me with her dark brown orbs.

Maybe Adam was right. Maybe I should fucking propose.

I chuckled at my inner self's complete desperate infatuation as I stared in awe at this marvelous creature in front of me.

I couldn't believe she was mine.

Well almost.

She placed her lips firmly against mine, just barely dipping her tongue in my mouth before she pulled away, and turned around to rest the back of her body against mine. She leaned her head back onto my chest and wrapped my arms around her torso.

"Lee." I rapsed as I placed soft kisses along her exposed shoulder, her body melting into mine as she drowned in my lips.

"Hmm?"

My heart hammered in my chest as I was nervous as all hell to ask her the burning question that had been dwelling in my crazed mind.

I didn't want to scare her off and I knew I had to find the perfect time to officially ask her to be mine. But I knew before I could do that, I needed her to know she could put her full trust in me. I needed her to know she could give her all to me.

"Baby I'm not going anywhere. You know that right?" I whispered into her ear.

I felt her body almost frigidly tense against mine to the sound of my words.

I traced the side of her pretty face with my index finger to comfort her, tilting her chin so that her irises would sync with mine.

Her eyes softened as she saw the look of sincerity written on my face as I willingly pledged my dedication to her.

After what seemed like a lifetime of swimming in each others gazes, she tentatively gave me the smallest of nods before melting her lips against mine.

Her hesistation proved that I still had a ways to go with her. And I knew it probably wasn't going to be easy.

But it was worth it.

She was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 486 30
**Sequel to I Fall Apart** **COMPLETED** **7,300 reads** Will Austin be able to maintain his life, his career and his girlfriend or will he have to...
1.2K 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
13.8K 272 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...
14.2K 272 11
probably one of the best smuts you'll ever read