Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Par 1161995v

story of billionaire asr ,who is very private person and bubby ,kiddish khushi. not show based story. Rude as... Plus

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
my angel 😘
first meeting 😉😉
🤔
teaser 🤗🤗
ar headquarters😍😍
asr mode on 😤😤
love at first site 😍😍
part 16
fashion show ❤
teaser
part 18
part 19
Aman - khushi bonding 😍😍
childhood memories🙂🙂

part 10

7.5K 514 102
Par 1161995v

Thanku so much ShirishaTeddy for this beautiful cover ....

Votes : as much u can .....

Khushi POV

Khushi look at everybody as how they are looking at her fondly not with disgust .
How these people whom I met for yesterday only ,and they are calling me lucky charm not a bad omen like others .

From birth I grown up by getting only disgusting looks and curse from people .
People used to look at me disgust because she is girl and orphan and calls me with names like bad omen .

But these peoples looking at raizadas with teary eyes .
They are looking at me with love and calling me lucky .

POV ends

Khushi eyes got blurry with tears ,her painful past started to haunt her .
Curse of peoples from her past started to echo in her ears .

She felt suffocated with her past memories .
She wipe her tears before anybody see and excuse herself to leave from here.
But Aman caught her hand stopping her from leaving .
All this things didn't  go unnoticed by arnav .
He also also khushi tears .

Arnav's POV

Arnav is noticing every expression of khushi from starting .
He noticed how khushi is teasing his Di jiju with naughty expression but suddenly she became all gloomy .
There is so much pain on her pain and her eyes are also teary .
What the ! What happen to her ,why so much pain  on her face .
Did somebody had hurt her thought arnav getting possessive all of sudden for her .
Dammit ,why I can't stand her tears .
Why her tears is affecting me so much .
POV ends ...

Aman : where r u going khushi , u didn't even had  ur food .
Its lunch time now asked Aman confused with khushi behavior.
Khushi smile fakely and said woh..I m not hungry Aman .
My stomach is full .

Shyam : What , but u didn't even eaten anything ,u only took breakfast with us and u r saying u r full .
What happened Choti ,r u OK asked shyam concerned .

Khushi : hmmm ,I m okay .
I just need some fresh air and she leave hurriedly before anybody question her more .

Raizadas  look  baffled by khushi odd behavior but then they shrugged it off thinking  it is some of khushi crazy antics .
Asr is not satisfied with khushi answer ,he know something is wrong with khushi thats why she left hurriedly .
He had saw pain in her eyes and that is making him restlessness .

Asr with other raizadas men sitting in living room and they are working on their laptop .
But asr gaze again and again goes towards entrance waiting for khushi arrival .
Its more than 4 hours she left 'thought asr getting restlessness' .

Anjali : Aman call khushiji and ask where is she .
Its started getting dark outside said Anjali worriedly .
Anjali is tensed for khushi ,she started to feel attached with khushi in this short span .

Aman : ya Di ,let me call her tell Aman equally worried .

Aman is continuously calling khushi but she didn't attend his call .
Now everybody is getting worried .

Aman and shyam are pacing in living room tensely and tried to call khushi from 1 hour .
But her phone remain answered .
Asr is very angry on khushi careless behaviour .
He had already send abir with some guards to search for her .

Raizadas are equally worried and scarred for khushi ,by looking at arnav's angry face .

Aman : asr, I m sorry .
Because of me ,u gave  permission to khushi to  stay  here  with us .
And now everybody is tensed because of her .
I m sorry ,I know she is little bit childish .
I will talk to her ,but please u don't scold her ....blabber Aman continuously without any break but he immediately shut his mouth listening asr shout .

Arnav is continuously listening Aman blabber which is making him more angry ,So he shout on Aman to shut up .

Author POV

Otherside khushi ran out of the mansion and reached on beach which is 5 minutes away from mansion .

Beaches are khushi and jenny's favorite place .
Whenever they are sad are happy ,both of them come running to beach which gave them peace .

Khushi and jenny are like soul sisters .There is no secret in between them .
They met first time in orphanage when khushi was of 9 year old and jenny was 8 .
From that time only khushi and jenny become bff forever .
They are only family and support system  for each other .
Both can even even die for each other .

Khushi sit under tree and call her soulie sister jenny .
Call get received and khushi hear jenny telling hello in sleepy voice .
Khushi eyes lit up in mischievous after realizing its must be midnight in India and jenny is sleeping selling horses .

Khushi smirk and shouted in phone 'uth ja kamini ' .
Thats it jenny fall from bed with thud because of khushi shout .
And khushi burst out in laughing .

Jenny mutter curses rubbing her bum and sat on bed .
Then she realizes khushi had call her ,she excitedly pick her phone from floor and shouted ' dayan kaisi hai tu ' .
Why didn't u call me after reaching Paris ,Do u know how worried I was .
Idiot kahinki ,tell me .
Why r u silent now blabber jenny in one breadth .
Here khushi is grining ear to ear listening her bestie scolding .
They are like that only ,they never get angry on each other ,neither stay without talking to each other .
They always greet each other with abuses when they are alone .
Khushi : Meri jaan ,I am good .
I m missing u so much ' jinnu' (nickname given by khushi to jenny ) .
With that khushi explain everything to jenny ,how she come with raizadas in asr private jet ,her bonding with raizadas ,getting a big brother in shyam and all .
Jenny listen everything patiently ,she is happy for her soulie .
They both bestie are same ,they both crave for love and family from childhood .

Jenny : OK meri Jaan ,stop ur express .
Now tell me ,why u cried .

Khushi sighed ,this is not surprising .
They both are far away from each other but still they can feel each other pain without even telling .

Khushi explain everything to jenny ,how raizadas pamper her ,call her their lucky charm and how she ran away giving excuse .

Jenny : relax cookie(pet name of khushi given by jenny ) .
Just go with flow ,don't run away from raizadas .They are good people ,they won't hurt u explain jenny .
Jenny know khushi have trust issue ,she can't trust anyone easily because she is afraid of getting hurt .

Khushi hummed only ,because she also got to know raizadas are genuine people .

Like that best bestie started to like all things of world without caring about time .jenny lifted khushi mood back to chirful one .

When its get dark on beach ,then khushi realizes time .
She quickly bid bye to her and move towards mansion .
Khushi curse herself for her carelessness,she know everybody will be tensed for her .

Here abir locate khushi and informed asr about her sitting on beach .
Raizadas calm down .
But asr ,aman and shyam is still angry on khushi .

Khushi come inside and saw Aman and shyam pacing in living room in tension .
Khushi bit her lower lip in nervousness and said Aman  meekly .

Raizadas look towards entrance hearing khushi voice .
Aman and shyam ran and caged khushi in protective brotherly hug from both side .
Khushi happily hug them back and apologize for her behavior cutely .
Khushi both brothers melt quickly by her looking at her cute baby face .
Raizadas smile  except asr .

Asr is very angry on khushi and now he is jealous also by seeing Aman and his jiju hugging her .
He want to yank khushi away from their arms and hide her in himself .
He mentally chided himself for thinking all this bullshit .
Again anger overpowered him and he shouted angrily .
Asr : what the hell u think of ur self  miss khurana .
Everybody stiff hearing asr in angry avatar .

Asr : do u have any idea ,how worried they were for u indicating his family .
How can u be so irresponsible ,can't u inform somebody in family before stepping outside of mansion.
No ,right .
How can I forget 'u don't care about my family ' then why will u inform them .
They are none to u  right .  
U don't care about my family  feelings ,u don't care about jiju and Aman who love u like their sister .
U care about only ur self roared asr angrily .
Everybody got scared  of his anger except khushi ofcourse .

Khushi : stop it !!!

Till now khushi is listening everything with guilty face because she knows her fault .
But when arnav question her love for his family ,khushi lost her control and she shouted ' stop it ' angrily .

Khushi : how can u question my love for ur family .
They are the only peoples  from whom I got so much love .
I love ur family like my own .
I know this is my fault ,I should had inform anybody but that time nothing came in my mind .
All I want that time to ran away from here .
It was suffocated me listening I m lucky charm for them .
I m not anybody lucky charm ,I m a bad omen .
U all should be  disgusting  me but  u all are looking at me fondly .
My past started haunting me ,I can't able to breathe  thats why I ran  away  out bursted khushi everything angrily with tears continuously flowing from her eyes .

I  always crave for family ,ttheir love ,their pampering but I never got any one .

All my life ,I only hear abusive word for me ,I hear people calling me with names ,giving me  and jenny disgusting looks because we are orphan .

Me and jenny never got any friend in school also .
Because this so called society teach their children that me and jenny are bad omen ,they should stay away from us .

This society never thought how much their words stabbing our little Hearts .

U know in orphanage ,our caretaker beats all  children daily .
She make us do all works like cooking ,cleaning ,washing everything .
If we do any mistake then she used to beat us like animal and locks us in dark room without food and water .
I and jenny always stand for each other .
We both are only friend ,family ,everything for each other .
All my life I grown up hearing only abusive word for me .
So my heart accepted it that I am really a bad omen .
I don't deserve any love ,any family .
By the end Khushi sits on floor crying loudly with pain of her past .
Everybody has tears in their eyes listening khushi painful past .
Nani and Mami heart went  out for khushi .
They thought how much this poor child had suffers from childhood but still she spread happiness everywhere .

Mami : hello hi bye bye ! How can people be so cruel to such a pure soul said Mami sitting near khushi on floor and take khushi in her motherly arms .
Shyam and Aman are all time sitting near khushi giving her their support when khushi was pouring about her pain .
Khushi snuggles more into manorma chest getting motherly warm first time in life .
Everybody are crying with khushi .
Arnav eyes are also moist ,his heart pained after hearing khushi pain .
He just wanted to crush khushi in his arms and sucked her all pain ........

Precap : manorma pamper khushi , arshi first kiss .....

Don't forget to touch⭐ after reading.....👇

Guys ,don't disappoint me please ....
Last chapter of this book got more than 2.5 k views but votes are only 300 ....
This is so discouraging .

Important 💫💫💫.
I want a favour from my readers .....
Guys recently I started reading stories on manan ( manik nandini ) .
So guys please share some stories with me on manan ...
Specially warewolf stories on manan and stories after their breakup .........

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

504K 21.1K 78
This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... In this ff Khushi would not be illiter...
322K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
183K 8.6K 20
Ipkknd is the only story, i believe,which can be re written in many ways. The story of a screwed businessman and a lovely charming girl who are diffe...
747K 31.4K 96
Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I am just proof reading it. the entire cred...