Blood Moon - Taehyung FF ✔

By ClosetKPopFan

Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack... More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Character Pictures!
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Author Update!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Epilogue
Other Books!
Fanfic to Novel!

XVI

4.8K 218 96
By ClosetKPopFan

The next 6 hours were excruciating! I couldn't focus on training and James could tell that everyone was on edge. He dismissed everyone and I found myself either sitting alone with my thoughts or pacing. Willa was very nervous as well and I felt bad for her. I tried to comfort her, but she seemed lost and not responding. There was something more going on with her, but she was fragile right now so didn't push her to talk to me. James's, along with Jin, Jungkook, and Kai all went about halfway between here and home just in case something were to happen so the trek for help wasn't too far. They travelled in wolf form so it would only take about 3 hours to get there and another 3 hours back. It was going to be a quick look at the place and now...it had been a total of 8 hours. I decided to try to just relax and read to see if I could take my mind off of everything.

"They're back!" I heard someone yell and then saw Mika run towards the backyard with Willa close behind her. I followed and once we were outside we saw James and Jin helping a very hurt Yoongi with Andrea and Kai closely behind. Willa ran to Yoongi crying and helped get him inside. I waited for the rest of them and not too much later, saw Dakota and Jungkook helping Hosek walk. He didn't look too bad, but had hurt his leg just a little. I looked behind them...no Taehyung.

"Jungkook..." I said, not finding the rest of the words to say as I was afraid to ask.

"He's ok just making sure we weren't followed." He said as he helped Hosek inside. I found my heart being pulled in two different directions. He was ok, but he still wasn't back. I sat down in the grass and stared at the treeline...waiting.

About 10 minutes had passed when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll go run to see if I can find him ok?" I looked up and saw Namjoon. I didn't say anything, but I bet the worried look on my face told him to go. I waited another 30 minutes and still nothing. My eyes started to become a little blurry as the tears fell silently. I whipped them away so I could see better. I could feel my heart beating in my throat and I felt sick to my stomach. Everything changes after someone says they love you, it always does.

I stopped breathing for a moment as I saw a wolf with very light fur come out of the treeline and I knew that was Namjoon. I finally let out the breath I was holding when I saw a black wolf with gold eyes behind him running towards me. I stood up and started running towards him as well. When he wasn't that far from me, he shifted to a human and then wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up. I held on tight to his neck and buried my face in it as I cried. I felt how tired he was and how happy he was to see me. I was overwhelmed with the whole situation that I didn't even know how to feel. He put me down to the ground and grabbed my face, kissing me over and over again.

I'm sorry I'm late. I heard his voice say as he kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him again not wanting him to leave my side ever again. He pulled me away from him and looked into my eyes, whipping away the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They are living at our house apparently, but we did learn something. It appears that their leader, which I assume is Euric, has an ability as well. He hurled a massive rock right at Yoongi." He said. I finally got a good look at him and noticed how sweaty he was. He had a couple cuts across his chest and arms, but all in all, he was ok.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"First, we make sure everyone is ok and then we will figure out something." He hugged me again and kissed the top of my head as we headed inside. We found Yoongi on the couch, shirtless, and I could see the huge red mark on his stomach. Jin was taking a look and trying to assess what the damage was. Willa was not far, holding onto Yoongi's hand looking terrified. This is the second time I have seen these two like this and it broke my heart. I looked over and saw Dakota trying to help Hosek with what appeared to be a hurt ankle. I knelt by Jin who I noticed was about to place his hands on Yoongi and put my hand on his shoulders. He glanced over at me and gave me a nod before I saw the bright glow emanate from his hands once again. The red mark on Yoongi's stomach started to slowly fade as did the look of pain on his face. I started to feel tired, but managed to keep some of my strength as I had grown stronger these last few days. The glow stopped and Yoongi sat up with barely any time to take a breath before Willa wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tight.

I followed Jin as he went to help Hosek as well. This did not take as much energy so I barely felt anything. Hosek muttered a thank you to both Jin and myself. I turned around and saw James talking to Taehyung for a bit before turning and leaving. Taehyung and I made eye contact and he motioned for me to follow them. We walked into James's office where he and Mika were. Taehyung closed the door as we walked to the center of the room.

"Hosek told me what you found out. Looks like you all will be staying here for awhile." James said.

"Thank you!"

"There is no need to thank me. I know you would do the same for us." They both smiled at each other, but James's smile faded quickly after. "We still don't have a response from the Council in regards to the prophecy the Daeva spoke off or the whereabouts of the blade, but they did find some information on human mates, but it's not much." Taehyung took a step forward, eager to know more. "It seems to be the same as our normal mating ritual of needing to be on a full moon, both consentual, and the bite." He paused and looked towards Mika who stared back at him.

"So what's the issue then?" Taehyung asked.

"Werewolf bites are somewhat poisonous to humans. You can only bite a human on a new moon for them to survive which we know then creates a werewolf. All other times...the human dies. There is something in our bite that their system can't seem to handle. Now, on a Full Moon, things are different, the bite isn't as dangerous which is why we mark our mate on a Full Moon."

""I"m confused so what are you saying?" Taehyung asked again.

"Alanna, you might not survive the mark." Mika said, staring at me. For some reason, I didn't feel afraid. I felt as if this was just another bump in the road.

"Then we aren't doing it. Simple as that." Taehyung said.

"Then you will never be as strong as you used to be." James said, shaking his head.

"I'm not risking her life just so I could be a little stronger. I can train harder and everything will be fine."

"I'll do it." I said.

"What?" Taehyung spun his around to look at me.

"I'll do it." I said again looking at him.

"No, you're not. This is not happening." He looked angry as I walked closer to him grabbing his hands. I could feel how nervous and worried he was.

"I had nothing before this pack and for some reason Selene decided that you and I were destined to be together. Plus, she gave me an ability. This seems to be something that I am supposed to do." I tried to let him know that I wasn't scared as he squeezed my hands.

"But you could die." He whispered, putting his head down. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and comfort him, but we weren't alone right now.

"And I could live. We could have Jin on standby, maybe he could help." I tried to calm him as my thumb lightly rubbed his hand. "We need you at full strength if we have any chance against this Euric guy."

We will talk about this later. He told me and then turned toward James and Mika. "How long?"

"There is 1 week until the next full moon." James said.

"Ok, one week." He took a deep breath. "In the meantime we should keep training and wait to hear from the council in regards to the dagger." Both James and Mika agreed.

"I have finalized sleeping arrangements as well so you all can have a nice bed to sleep on, but everyone will have to double up if that's ok." Mika said.

"Of course. We completely understand." Taehyung said with his head down as he still held onto my hand. We all left the office and Mika and Isla helped our pack find the rooms that had been assigned to them. Everyone grabbed their stuff and headed off to their respective rooms for the night. Taehyung and I headed to the room where, ironically, we were early this morning. I walked in before Taehyung and set my bag down on the bed as I heard the door close behind me.

"I don't think it's a good idea." He said, still standing by the door. I turned around and faced him.

"And I don't think we have any other choice." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course we have a choice...we don't do it!" He started to get angry.

"Then we will lose to the Daeva! We need you Taehyung and if you will be stronger then it's a no brainer!"

"A no brainer is keeping you safe. What part of you could die do you not understand?" He took a couple steps toward me.

"I really don't think that will happen?" I said in a more calm tone.

"Oh..."He chuckled. "You really think you will just be fine." He ran his hands through his hair and started pacing around the room.

"I was chosen to be with you! Selene picked me to have these abilities. I don't think she would let me die!" I tried to make him understand.

"Well, what if I said no?" He turned towards me and I glared at him. "Both need to be consenting right? I could refuse to do it." He crossed his arms and I was starting to angry.

"Don't be ridiculous! The pack needs you! Stop being so selfish!" I shouted at him.

"Selfish? Are you serious Alanna? I am trying to save you!"

"You're saving me for you! You need to think of the whole pack!"

"If you die, I will die, then where will the pack be?" I paused not knowing what to respond to him and then realized that I had tears running down my cheeks.

"You will be fine." I managed to mutter as he walked towards me, grasping my face in his hands and putting his forehead against mine.

"I don't want to live in a world without you. I don't want to watch the sun rise through the trees if you're not there standing next to me. I don't want to have a pack without my Luna. I love you Alanna." He meant every word that left his lips and I felt how his hands were trembling.

"Maybe I'm the selfish one then." I whispered as his nose touched mine and I felt his quivering breath against my lips.

"Why do you say that?" His voice was shaky as I could feel how much he wanted me right now and how scared he was to possibly lose me.

***

"I just want to be completely yours." I barely had a chance to take a breath after what I said when I felt his lips on mine. Our lips moved fast against each other as if we had been waiting our whole lives for this moment. He reached to the hem of my shirt and I put my arms up as he pulled my shirt off and then hungrily brought his lips back to mine. His fingers moved to the buttons on my jeans as my hands pried his shirt from his body. Wrapping his arms around my legs, he picked me and brought me over to the bed where he laid me down and then slid my jeans off. He kissed my stomach while his hands caressed my thighs. My fingers ran through his soft black hair as I arched my back, loving the feeling of his lips on my skin. He stood up and quickly took off the shorts he had on and then climbed onto the bed, over top of me. He attacked my neck, leaving no spot unkissed as his hand grasped my waist. He made his way back to my lips as his fingers brushed against the hem of my sports bra, making their way underneath. I sat up which caused him to back up and little, and took my bra off throwing it to the ground. I felt how much he loved me and cared for me and how beautiful he thought I was. I was amazed at how good I felt just being touched by him. He slowly crawled his way back over top of me as he kissed me slowly moving his hand over one of my breasts. I moaned against his lips and wanted more of him, but then panicked when I realized I was not on birth control anymore.

"Werewolves can only get pregnant on a Full Moon night." Taehyung said in between him kissing me.

"I'm not a werewolf though...remember." He pulled back and looked at me.

"Oh ya, shit." He pulled back thinking a little and then he looked like he remembered something. He went to a bag and came back with a condom.

"You came prepared?" I raised my brows at him as I sat up on the edge of the bed

"Hosek gave them to me as a joke. Didn't realize I might actually need one." He walked back over and stood right in front of me. He brushed my hair behind my ear and held my face. "You sure?" I gave him a smile and he could feel that I wanted this. He pulled down his boxers and put the condom on himself. Then he climbed back over top of me. Once he was hovering over me, he slid down my underwear. He kissed me as he moved my legs and slowly entered inside me. There was an intense surge of ecstasy between us and we were closer than we had ever been before. Words were not between us as he knew exactly what the other wanted. He continued to kiss me on my lips, my neck, my chest. I held tight to his shoulders and even dug my nails in a little loving how high I was feeling right now. We managed to climax at the exact same time and it was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Exhausted, we laid next to each other trying to catch our breath.

***

"Well that was different." I said laughing a little. Taehyung had gotten out of the bed to clean up a little and put his boxers back on.

"What do you mean?" He said as he brought me his shirt he was wearing earlier and my underwear.

"Just...that! It was amazing!" I got up and went to the small bathroom that we had to clean up a bit, putting back on my underwear and his shirt that he gave me. The smell of cedarwood and pin filled my nose and I felt so happy! I came to the bed and sat down next to him.

"I agree." He said as he leaned forward kissing me. "Not like I have anything to compare it to anyway." He kissed me again, but I backed away from him.

"Wait...so you haven't been with anyone else?' I asked, a little confused and he shook his head.

"I mean I have kissed other women, but never been intimate with anyone. Remember that I thought the idea of mates was dumb so I tried to just find a connection with someone else. Now that I think about it, just being around you is so much better than anything I tried to have with them." He smiled at me as I bit my lip, nervously.

"Well, you're not my first Taehyung." I said, lowering my gaze.

"I just said you're not my first kiss either. It's fine Alanna." He chuckled.

"No, like you're not my first anything. I have been with other men." I climbed off the bed feeling guilty for some reason.

"How many?" I heard him ask behind me as I turned away from him.

"Two..." I said quietly wondering what he would think of me. I didn't hear him respond, but felt a hand wrap around my waist and another hand move my hair from my neck to behind my shoulder. His lips brushed against my neck and he pulled me closer to his chest. I closed my eyes, lost in his touch.

"How do I compare?" He whispered softly into my ear. His finger dug into my stomach as he pulled me tighter to him.

"You don't..." I managed to say as my heart started to race again. I reached up to his head that was nuzzled into my neck and grasped the back of his neck.

"Good." He said as he turned me around to face him and kissed me again. We both felt the need for each other once again. He picked me up and carried me to the bed.

A/N: I don't think I'm good at writing smut, but I had to lay out their first together ;) Don't worry I will cool down the sexy scenes between Alanna and Taehyung...shit is about to go down muhahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2K 18
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. ⚠️There will be SMUT, mentions of abuse...
345K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
3.3M 159K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...