Emptiness

By Kusaa28

~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note: Sequel?
The book is now being edited

Chapter 5

48 3 0
By Kusaa28

Tim's POV

"So how  are the party preparations going!?" Victor asked.

"Good" I replied not matching his enthusiastic tone.

I still didn't understand why we always prepared a victory party before the victory. Every Fridays we had gang fights, we won, we celebrated. Victor said it was because we had him in the gang, he was the Victor and with him we'll always be victorious. I really didn't care if we won or not as long as I had something to punch and release the anger inside.

I was always angry though nothing helped, not weed, not fighting and not even sex.

But she helped.

Yes she helped the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She makes me smile, always. I was smiling at that moment at the very thought of her. I'm not one to have feelings let alone like someone, but her she's something else. Her eyes are extra ordinary, my personal favorite is red. I only saw the red in her eyes once and I don't think she was happy. She has a smile that can brighten up the darkest room. Her voice is like an angel's.

I've always been fascinated by her ever since I first saw. I know she thinks I only noticed her about a week ago but she was wrong, I've noticed her since first grade. She's the reason I kept going to school so that I could see her face during lunch (since we were not in the same class). I even went into enemy territory just so that I could see her, I didn't get stabbed because I was in a gang fight. It was because I was stalking her, maybe stalking isn't the right word I was watching her from a distance, that sounds right.

"Dude we have to go the fight starts in minutes" Vic said.

When we arrived at the spot, it was already full. The spot was practically the middle of the road. Vehicle user knew better than to use this road late Fridays. The Vandal's supporters where there shouting and screaming our names. Then I saw her I don't know how but it was like there was a light shining on her and her alone. She was there the angel was there. Kim didn't watch these fights I know that for a fact but today she was there. She waved at me and smiled and I smiled back. I didn't care if I was messing my bad boy image all I could see was her.

The fight ended as expected we won and with a few casualties that is, so I was waiting for Kim to arrive at the party. It was not a party without her never has been but today I was singing a different song.

I drank my first drink, second, third, fourth and she still wasn't there. But still no sign of her, who would want to be around me anyway. As if on cue Yolanda sat next to me and fixed her dress to show her non existent cleavage I bet Kim didn't have to squeeze her boobs together to show a cleavage.

Yolanda was my regular sex buddy, she meant nothing I used her for sex and she used me for the fame that came with sleeping with me.

I knew what she wanted and since I was bored and Kim was not showing up. I thought I might as well give her what she wanted for my benefit.

After me and Yolanda were done with our strictly professional session *wink*, I needed a drink. The party was still going. I entered the kitchen and I went straight for the fridge, I opened it and looked inside.

"I would like an apple cider, thank you" a voice said, a voice to angelic not to recognize.

"I'm afraid we are all out of those" I said with the biggest smile not able to hide that I was happy she was there.

"Bummer that's my favorite" she said with a fake pout. Cute.

"Well that's what you get for coming late to a party" I half laughed.

"It's not my fault Chloe and Chantel decided they wanted to wear identical clothes to become twins" she said waving her hands around for more effect.

Every thing about her is beautiful I noticed that her hair was not in a pony tail. At that very moment I was very glad that I threatened to kill anyone that tried to get with her. It worked because everyone is afraid of me.

"Earth to Tim" she said with a playful tone. I didn't realize I zoned out.

"Do you need fresh air because I do" she said while heading out side. And I followed her when we outside alone she looked up at my house with awe just like the first time.

"Your parents must be rich" she said "where are they anyway while you are busy throwing parties".

I hated that question. My friends knew not mention those people to me.
I suddenly felt like I had to go because I was getting angry. I turned around and headed to my room not noticing anyone.

"Hey, open the door". She followed me?

I was just going to ignore her until she gave up atleast that's what I thought, Kim kept knocking and knocking until I gave in.

I opened the door. "Come in", she got in and I closed the door.

"Did I say anything wrong" she asked with concern/sadness and I noticed her eyes were blue.

I did not answer.

"Okay then goodbye I'll leave you with your rude self" she said

I did not answer.

"Jerk" she said and there in her eyes was red, I couldn't let her go I needed to see more of the red in her eyes.

" You don't know me or my parents" I said.

"That doesn't give you a reason to be a rude jerk" she said.

Now I was getting angry.

"It does as I said you don't know me and what I've been through. I don't have time to be nice and friendly because life isn't so why should I" I said shouting.

It was her turn to keep quiet.

"I bet you have parents that you cry to every time something goes wrong" I said less shouting.

"Then you also don't know me and my life" she screamed.

"What do you mean? You asked for an iPhone but mommy bought you a Samsung instead" I said in a mocking voice.

She looked angry and her eyes were reder if that's a thing but it was a fuming red.

"My parents died when I was five, since then I've had to work hard and fight for the things I have. Just because I didn't get a good life with sunshine and rainbows doesn't mean I can't create my own sunshine and rainbow that others have. I don't wallow. I'm not rude and a jerk to people because they did nothing to me." she screamed.

I did feel like a jerk now, who knew behind that beauty and smiles was pain and sorrow.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" I said like the idiot I was.

And she looked at me like I had to continue so I continued.

"My parents left me in this house alone and never came back. I guess the sex was good but the result wasn't" I said sitting on the bed and she sat next to me and touched my shoulder. Just that little contact made me feel alive.

"I waited for them to come back and with each day that went by I became bitter, I became angrier. It's not easy trying to survive on your own" I said.

"I'm sorry, it's been a long time coming but I know change is gonna come" she said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know those are Sam Cooke's words" I said in-between laughs.

She smiled and started singing Sam Cooke's A change is gonna come. Damn she can sing and I was holding myself from kissing her. Then she started laughing.

"Me and you" she said pointing at the both of us "we have been knocked down by life at an early age the only difference is I chose to stand up and continue living" she paused and then continued "when life knocks you down you have two choices it's either you get up or you don't and you still have a chance to make that choice".

She finished with a smile and I think that was the point I  fell even deeper in love. She then rested on my bed with her face facing the ceiling and I did the same.

"I think I'm gonna get back up, dust myself and continue living" I said.

"Good" she said smiling.

I felt comfortable with her on my room (not having sex). We had gone from screaming at each other to smiling at a comfortable silence.

****

A/N: How did you like Tim's POV?

I'm having trouble writing especially with my tenses but I think the tense I used in this chapter is okay so I will continue with it.

Writing is really hard that's why I appreciate all the writers in Wattpad ❤️

Thank you for reading and stay safe ❤️😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
366K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
162K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...