๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™...

By TrashmouthTozier0005

"๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚" Eddie Kaspbrak started dating Greta Bowie in 10th grade. Ever sin... More

๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ

๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š

54 3 26
By TrashmouthTozier0005

Richie was at his desk, making a mixtape. He was bored of his other one, and since he was hanging out with the  Losers that day, he wanted to make a soundtrack to listen to. When he was done compiling the mixtape he made he put it in his Walkman, and headed out the door after telling his mom he would be with the Losers.

He got on his bike, and pedaled over to Eddie's house. He wanted to know if  Eddie would be hanging out with them as he never confirmed it. He knocked on the door and soon enough Eddie Kaspbrak's head popped out from behind the door.

"Heyo Eddie Spaghetti! Just wanted to make sure, are you hanging out with us right now?" Eddie licked his lips and looked over his shoulder, then back at Richie.

"Rich, I would love to it's just that-" Richie laughed with his hands in his pockets, and looked down at his shoes.

"Greta," he said, teeth clenched.

"I would-" Eddie started, "No I get it Eds. I've heard the explanation waaay too many times. Whatever. See ya Saturday."

Richie saluted Eddie with two fingers, and got back on his bike.

"Don't call me that," Eddie whispered under his breath.

Richie pedaled to Bill's place, the new meet up spot for the Losers in place of Eddie's.

When Richie got there, Beverley and Mike were the only two there, talking on Bill's front lawn.

"Hey fuckers!" Richie wore a toothy grin. The two waved at Richie in response.

"Where are the others?" Richie questioned.

"Stan forgot something at his house, Bill's inside making lemonade, and I think Ben is just plain late," Beverly responded.

Richie groaned and lay down on the grass.

"Do you know if Eddie is coming, Richie?" Mike asked, picking at the grass.

"I'm right here, Mike," a familiar voice said. Richie shot up from the ground and looked around for the person who owned the voice. Soon he spotted Eddie and smiled ear to ear. Eddie walked over and sat down on one of the porch chairs.

"Richie that's fucking disgusting. Do you know how many bugs could crawl up your shorts? That's gross. And all the germs too," Eddie shook his head.

Richie smirked, "The only thing wanting to crawl up my pants is your-"

"Hey guys I'm back," Stan cut Richie off before he could deliver the punchline of his joke. Soon Bill came out of the house with lemonade, and Ben arrived at the house too.

"I'm so sorry I'm late you guys. I had missing work I had to catch up on and it was just a big hassle. Sorry for making you wait."

"It's okay Benny-boy," Richie said, ruffling his hair. Ben sat down next to Beverly, of course.

"So where are we planning to go?" Stanley asked, head in his hands.

Eddie groaned, "Stop with the goddamn nicknames already," Eddie rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah? I don't stop with anything, Eds. Especially not your mother," Richie smirked, eyes widened.

"Uck! Richie, that's so fucking gross. You're not with my mom and you never will be-" Richie cut him off.

"Oh Eddie-Bear! Don't leave me! Richie won't be here till' three and I can't be left alone! I'll miss you too much!" Richie mocked Eddie's mom as he puts his hand on his forehead, collapsing on Eddie's lap.

       Eddie rolled his eyes and pushed Richie off his lap. When Richie hit the ground he screamed in "agony".

"Eddie, why would you hurt me?" Richie gasped.

"Get up dipshit," Eddie scoffed.

"Guys? Where are we going?" Stanley reminded. He was clearly annoyed, but the other Losers were used to this by now.

"Oh yeah. Um...we can go to the quarry I guess," Ben suggests. The Losers shrugged.

"Alrighty then! All for the quarry, raise there hand!" Richie spoke in his horrible English accent. The Losers just stared at him, eyebrows raised. Slowly they all raised their hands.

"Well then! We best get going!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Do we have to swim?" Stan whined.

"Y-yo-you raised your hand, St-Stan," Bill shrugged. Stanley blushed and began getting ready to swim.

   One by one, the group jumped in the water, seeing who made the biggest splash.

"Awww. Eddie that was so small. I mean, you are pretty small so," Eddie presses his lips together and smiled.

"Richie, the only small thing here is your dick. So back off," He scoffed.

"How do you guys always find a way to argue?" Beverly laughed.

"I don't know, Bev. They have their ways," Mike responded. The group of friends laughed. They played around for an hour or two before getting out of the water. They soon got dressed, and were ready to leave the quarry.

"Hey, Mikey-o," Richie said, pointed finger-guns at Mike.

"Hi, Richie," Mike chuckled.

"We still on for Saturday?"

"Yeah we're meeting at the coffee shop on Dawfin street?" Mike double-checked.

Richie smiled and nodded, making his way over to Eddie.

"Eds, Spaghetti, my girlfriend's son, Eduardo. How are yoooou?" Richie teased.

"Richie for the last fucking time my name is Eddie, and you are not dating my mother!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Okay I'll stop. Don't get your panties in a twist...Eds. When are we meeting again?"

"7:00 P. M. your house," Eddie thought aloud.

"Okie dokie then Eddio Spaghettio," Richie smiled.

    He always felt happier around Eddie. He wasn't quite sure why though. The other Losers made him happy of course but it was...different...with Eddie. Richie shook his head and joined in his friends' conversation.

"'I don't know', Richie said, but he knew well enough."
-Stephen King's, IT

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

     The Losers were sat in a restaurant, talking. Well...shouting. Stanley and Ben were trying to get the others to be a bit more quiet as the group was getting stares.

"Shit you guys...shut up we're getting looked at," Stan hushed. Eddie looked around and giggled. They were getting looked at but he didn't care. He was with this friends again, and that's all he cared about.

"So Eddie what have you been up to recently," Bev asked, making small talk.

Eddie shuffled in his seat. Richie could tell he was uncomfortable so he put his hand on Eddie's knee, in hopes of comforting him. Eddie started blushing, and he knew it was a bad idea.

"I've just been...I don't know...mostly school I guess," He laughed nervously. Beverly nodded.

"W-we've missed h-hav-having you with u-us," Bill smiled.

"Yeah...we have Eds," Richie looked at him, smiling softly.

"Yeah. You guys are the best," he chuckled.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
At the Café with Mike and Richie

   The two had been at the café talking about school for a while. They had both finished their drinks and decided that it would be best to go back to Mike's farm and do their homework there. They sat down at dinner table and took out their English homework.

"So, all we have to do is read the passage and answer the questions. And then do the same thing...twelve times...we have a lot to do," Mike laughed. Richie chuckled a long as he began reading the passage out loud.

"Shakespeare has written many known writings such as- okay, Mike this is so fucking stupid," Mike laughed.

"Well, we have to do it eventually."

"Yeah I guess..." Richie trailed off. He fiddled with his pencil.

"Mike, can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Mike smiled, looking up at Richie. Richie took a deep breath. It shouldn't be that hard, right?

"I just. Okay, the Losers...you guys make me happy. But, when I'm around Eddie I feel different."

Mike furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Different? Like, bad different?"

Richie shook his head. "No it's not bad. It's just...weird. I haven't really felt this around anyone except..." Richie stopped talking. He needed to talk to someone and he would usually talk to Eddie but, Eddie was the problem.

"It almost feels as if I-"

"Have a crush on him?" Richie's eyes widened.

"I-..." he didn't know what to say. Was it really true? But, he knew he wasn't gay. He knew that for a fact.

"I've only liked girls though. How-how is that possible?"

Mike chuckled.

"Then maybe you're bisexual," Richie furrowed his eyebrows. Did he really like Eddie?

"Y-yeah. Yeah I guess so," he laughed.

"Okay," Mike laughed, "back to homework."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

EW IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD BUT HERE. I think the next chapter should be easier. It's sleepover time for our two favorite boys 😌✌️ love y'all 💖💖💖💖💖happy pride! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Shoutout to vlvetkiss and hoeforjenhoe
For being my only motivations for writing this lmao. They do have really good fics so check them out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...