𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚

Richie was at his desk, making a mixtape

Richie was at his desk, making a mixtape. He was bored of his other one, and since he was hanging out with the  Losers that day, he wanted to make a soundtrack to listen to. When he was done compiling the mixtape he made he put it in his Walkman, and headed out the door after telling his mom he would be with the Losers.

He got on his bike, and pedaled over to Eddie's house. He wanted to know if  Eddie would be hanging out with them as he never confirmed it. He knocked on the door and soon enough Eddie Kaspbrak's head popped out from behind the door.

"Heyo Eddie Spaghetti! Just wanted to make sure, are you hanging out with us right now?" Eddie licked his lips and looked over his shoulder, then back at Richie.

"Rich, I would love to it's just that-" Richie laughed with his hands in his pockets, and looked down at his shoes.

"Greta," he said, teeth clenched.

"I would-" Eddie started, "No I get it Eds. I've heard the explanation waaay too many times. Whatever. See ya Saturday."

Richie saluted Eddie with two fingers, and got back on his bike.

"Don't call me that," Eddie whispered under his breath.

Richie pedaled to Bill's place, the new meet up spot for the Losers in place of Eddie's.

When Richie got there, Beverley and Mike were the only two there, talking on Bill's front lawn.

"Hey fuckers!" Richie wore a toothy grin. The two waved at Richie in response.

"Where are the others?" Richie questioned.

"Stan forgot something at his house, Bill's inside making lemonade, and I think Ben is just plain late," Beverly responded.

Richie groaned and lay down on the grass.

"Do you know if Eddie is coming, Richie?" Mike asked, picking at the grass.

"I'm right here, Mike," a familiar voice said. Richie shot up from the ground and looked around for the person who owned the voice. Soon he spotted Eddie and smiled ear to ear. Eddie walked over and sat down on one of the porch chairs.

"Richie that's fucking disgusting. Do you know how many bugs could crawl up your shorts? That's gross. And all the germs too," Eddie shook his head.

Richie smirked, "The only thing wanting to crawl up my pants is your-"

"Hey guys I'm back," Stan cut Richie off before he could deliver the punchline of his joke. Soon Bill came out of the house with lemonade, and Ben arrived at the house too.

"I'm so sorry I'm late you guys. I had missing work I had to catch up on and it was just a big hassle. Sorry for making you wait."