LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

40.Making amends

7.5K 383 92
By YourBae04et

It is finally Friday. I'll be able to go home, but my home is not here. He is  in Delhi, far away from me .....
but at least I will be able to get out. I cannot see these faces any more ,  at least for three days I can live the way I want to. I got free and get out of the house immediately. I enter my vanity, shahbaz was already there waiting for me. He asked me, where am I going???

He said if I want to stay here only ,                  

"Sidharth toh hai nai yaha or na hi aunty hai, tu yahi reh ja" said Shehbaaz.

He was worried since Sidharth is not in town what is the point of going out,
But I told him that I want to go out. I will be in a hotel  and I will sleep peacefully for few days , clear my mind of all this mess and then come back for the last week.
He agreed and said he will be out with his friends. I let him go,  just when he left I got a call,  it was from Siddharth

"Hi baby. What are you doing?"
He said

"Just out, phone karne lagi thi hotel book karne ke liye. I can't stay with these people for 2 more days when I can stay out" I replied.

Sid-  book karne ki kya jarurat hai ??
Tu change kar le , driver will be there shortly,  he will take you home and take the keys from him .

Sana- Siddharth you don't have to do this , I can book a room in the hotel and stay there .

Sid- baby , jab tera ghar hai yaha, why would you stay at hotel ??

Sana-Siddharth , I am serious. You seriously don't have to do that.

Sid- So am I my love, tujhe problem kya hai, that house is yours only, go get ready he will be there soon.

Sana- Siiiidddhaarth ,sun na.......Tu samjh na meri baat ,aise aacha nai lagta.

Sid- Shehnaz,
stop this drama okay. Sab aacha lagta hai, tu ghar ja rahi hai and that's done,  you will do as I say.
Said he in an authoritative tone.

But then softens his tone and said  "kabhi to meri baat sun liya kar , driver pahunchta hoga, he will call you when he will be there. Chal tu change kar le aur car mein baith kar mujhe call karna , mujhe kuch jaruri kam hai main thoda sa kam kar lu, tu ja ready ho ja"

Sana-sun na,

Sid-Hain bolna baby.

Sana- I love you .

Sid- Awww. I love you too my sweetheart, chal ab jaldi se change kar aur ghar pahuch, it's quite late and when I am not there to pick you up, I want you home as early as possible.

He disconnected the call and Sana changed her dress to a normal denim and a loose t shirt, the driver arrived at the location and called her and she went  with him to sid's house. She was alone at his home, being there made her missed him even too bad. She somehow convinced herself to be unaffected in big boss house without him but this house was like dagger stabbing her body a million times. The house smelt like him, the couch reminded her of him , everything reminded her of Siddharth and then she called him. They talked the entire night and slept almost in the morning.

Next morning she woke up and and took shower and made herself breakfast, she called Sid to wake him up but was surprised to know that he is already at the office .

Sid had important meeting with the suppliers today, one of the most important reason for his visit in Delhi, he was super busy today.

Sana called him

Sana- Hey baby , good morning, wake up.

Sid-Hey sweetie,I am up. Main office bhi aa gaya , aaj bahut important meeting hai meri, so I might be a bit busy today . I am so sorry sweetheart.

Sana-It's okay Kullu, you are there for that only. The meetings are always important and now since you are there, concentrate on your work so that you fix the problems better and fast.

Sid- Thanks a lot love for always being this understanding.
I love you so much.

Sana-I know you do😉.
But I feel bad that I kept you awake all night. Tu mujhe bata nai sakta teri meeting hai aaj??
Woh bhi itni subha.😠😠

Sid- It's okay sweetie, you know I sleep better with you around me, and I did slept well and I am fresh now.

Sana- Someone who sleep 20 hours a day is fresh after hardly sleeping for two hours??😉

Sid- I never slept for 20 hours a day😠😠.
And plus Jab koi kaam na ho tab toh banda so hi sakta hai, other wise I don't need much sleep to carry on for my day.

Sana- Acha ji!!!!
Yeh baat toh mujhe pata hi nai thi.

Sid- Expect the unexpected sweetheart.

Sana-  I guess I have to do that.

Chal ab ja , kaam Kar le and call me when you can.

Sid- Of course, chal ab main jata hu.

Sana- Yup, well sun sun sun.
She said in a hurry so that he doesn't disconnect the call

Sid- Hain bol na baby.

Sana- Kuch khaya subah se?

Sid- Yes my love, breakfast Kar lia and lunch ke time tak I will be free.
'I hope' he thinks in his heart.

They hang up the call and Sana  finished her breakfast.

She cleaned his room and then went to take shower.

She came out and was preparing lunch when she got a call.

________________________________

Sidharth was busy the entire day in his meetings, he did not even got the chance to have lunch, he came back to his flat, actually his friend's flat who lives in Mumbai and had a spare flat in Delhi and gave the keys to him when he learned that Sid is going to Delhi for this long.
It was almost late night when he got back , he checked his phone and his phone was dead. He put that up on charge and saw there were few missed calls from Sana and few text messages too. He thought she might be worried so he called her immediately.

Sid- Hello baby, I am so sorry , I got really busy and then phone bhi off ho gaya, maine notice hi nai kia.

Sana in her sleepy voice- Hey baby, it's okay. Tu thik hai na, kuch khaya and when did you come back??

Sid- Awww my baby is sleeping??

Sana- Was sleeping. Tune utha dia .

Sid- Awww baby, I wanted to hear your voice.

Sun na video call ki request accept Kar I wanna see you.

Sana- Ruk ja , ek minute , let me wear the t shirt.

Sid- Oops , aren't you wearing one?😉

Sana-Nope, I was alone here so I didn't.

Sid - Tab toh jaldi kar I wanna see you , like right now .

Sana- Chup Kar kutte, Ruk ek minute.

Sidharth laughed and she wore her shirt and accepted the request, she saw Sid , still in his work cloths  hair messy and eyes puffed he looked visibly tired .

Sana - Baby Tu abhi aaya hai wapis??
It's almost 1 am .
And how many cigarettes you smoked today??

Sid- Hain , Woh thoda kaam jyada ho gaya aaj.
And I didn't smoked much.
He said annoyed.

Sana- Did you had lunch??

Sid did not looked at her eyes but said yes.

Sana- You haven't , right?

Sid- Nahi,
With sad face.

Sana- Baby aisa na kia kar na please, waha koi nai hai toh tu khana bhi nai khayega?

Sid- Nai baby, aisa nai hai, itne dino main pehli baar aisa hua hai.
Aaj thoda jyada busy ho gaya tha, you know na suppliers ke sath meeting thi.

Sana- Baby please take care of your self please, I am not there so you will have to do that yourself.

Sid-tune aadat bigad di hai meri.
And winks at her.

Sana- Siidhaaaaaarth.

Sid- Yes love, don't worry, these few days I will take care of myself but for the rest of my life it's you who will take care of me.

Sana blushed at this and then asked him to go and take shower. He took shower and came back. He again called her as she ask him to do, they talked again for whole night and slept like that on video call.
Next morning he again went to office early morning and Sana got busy in her work. The weekend was gone before they knew it, they missed each other more than they thought they will , and now it was time for her to go back to that house for one last time. She will be there till Friday and then will  come out and then go once again on Sunday for finale shoot.

Meanwhile Sid had meeting with the chef Raadhika and talked to her about the issue.

Sid- But why you wanna leave the job??
You are here since this place was built , you worked in the previous restaurant too and you said you love this place that's why I employed you here, so what happened suddenly?

Chef-  Whatever I said was true. I really do love this place. Me and my father wanted to start our own restaurant here but my father passed away before I could finish my studies , I was still in Canada when he died and I didn't have this much money to build it myself , but when I came to know that someone is starting a restaurant here I applied immediately and when I knew you were buying it I talked to you about my employment but now things are a bit different. I want to leave  because my boyfriend who was also a chef here left the job and went to Canada, to the same place we met as students, for six months. He was to come back after six months and join back but now his job is permanent there and he is calling me there too. I was called in before also when he was to go but I denied then thinking that it's just six months and he will be back then we will live together but now since he is getting a permanent offer he is considering the offer and for me ,I want to be with him.
I love this place , I love working with you , I have no problems being here , but I just want to be with him .

Sidharth who was going through the same pain understood how it feels to be away from the one person you love with all your life.

Sid- Okay, good to hear that you are happy working here and you won't mind continuing the job. what if I call your boyfriend back here?

Chef- I have no problems then.

Sid- so it's done then. I will talk to him, if I can't convince him to be here, I will not stop you from going.

The things got sorted and he decided to call him the next morning, Tuesday morning.

Next morning  he had rather free day so he got up little late. After finishing all his work ,he served breakfast for himself and took his phone to call Chef Rishabh but just then got a call from Vikas

Vikas- Hello Sidharth bhai , Kaisa hai.

Sid- Hello Bhai, main bilkul bhadhiya , aap batao, Sab thik??

V- Main bhi bilkul Sahi hu.
Sana se kuch din  pehle baat hui thi phone pe, us ne bataya tu bhi Delhi main hai?

S- Sana se?? Kab??
Aur main bhi matlab? Main toh Delhi main hi hu aur koun hai yaha?

V- Main.  I am here since Saturday night. But Tu kab aaya?

S- I was here since last week, tune bataya kyun nai?

V- Mujhe kya pata tha Tu Yaha hai. Woh main tujhe Saturday call Kar raha tha and your phone was not reachable so I called Sana as I thought Woh bahar hai toh tum dono sath hoge, then she told me that you are in Delhi.

S- Oh aacha!! But you said you called her Saturday but today is Tuesday, when you knew I was here why didn't you meet me?

V- Usi ke liye toh call Kia, I am here for a web series location visit , and all these days I was with few writers and other crew members ,they went last night and I called you today.
I am staying at Marriott.
Meet me. Kab free hoga tu ??

S- Tu hotel main kyun reh raha hai??
Sun ek kaam Kar, pack your bags and check out from there , I am texting you an address, that the flat I am living in , stay with me.

V- But Bhai??

S- Tu akele hai na?

V- Haan.

S- Toh bas, come home I am here .

V- Okay , if you say so.

S- Great then, I will be waiting for you.

V - See you.

The phone call ended.

Flashback.

Sana in the kitchen preparing lunch.
Her cell phone rings and it's Vikas.

Sana-Hey Vikku, Kaisa hai Tu?

Vikas- Main thik, Tu bata, busy toh Nahi hai na, Sidharth Ka bhi phone nai lag Raha, agar tum dono kahin Kisi jaruri kaam main busy ho toh main baad main call Kar leta hu.

He said in a naughty tone.

S- Bakwas na Kar, hum kahin busy nai hai, woh toh yaha hai bhi nai, main akele bore ho rahi☹️.

V- Ale ale mera baccha, Kaha Gaya tera khadoos pati?

S- Are Woh toh Delhi main hai?

V- Aacha , chal tune yeh toh maan lia ki woh tera pati hai😉.

S- Le, yeh toh main khud bolti hu.😜

V- But Woh Delhi kab gaya and kyun woh bhi weekend pe jab Tu bahar hai????
Woh toh party Karne bhi nai jata bahar, I have called him so many times but he never came. Every time he told me Shehnaaz aa rahi hai, I will spend time with her.

S- Aacha us ne aisa bola??

V- Every time and to everyone.

S- Haaye Mera Kullu, muaaah.

V- Hai Tu muah us ko bhej dena. Abhi yeh bata why is he there, I wanted to meet him for something but his cell phone is switched off.

S- Acha ?? Meri toh abhi half an hour pehle baat hui us se, ho sakta hai meeting main ho is liye phone off Kar dia ho.
He is there for his restaurant work.
Aapko toh pata hi hai na about his restaurants in Delhi.

V- Hain, that I know.

S- So bas wohi kaam hai thoda.

V- When will he be back???
as I am also going to Delhi tonight.

S- Bas yahi mat puch Piyush.
She said in a sad time.

V- kya hua baby?

S- Kuch nai.

V- Ale ale baby sad ho Gaya, kha hua bata, will be there long?

S- yes. He will be there till next Tuesday.

V- What??
Next Tuesday you mean the coming Tuesday?

S- No, by next Tuesday I mean the next to coming Tuesday.

V- So you wanna say that he won't be there this week and then next week and not even the day your show ends.

S- haan, this is exactly what I wanna say. Aur dukhi Karna hai yeh sab yaad dila ke ki ho gaya??
She said in a angry upset tone.

V- Awwww baby, I didn't knew that, I am so sorry.

S- It's okay, not your fault. I should say sorry I shouldn't have talk to you in that tone.

V- It's okay baccha, I know you are upset. Mera baby ke piya Rangoon gaye hai, aur telephoon bhi band hai, ab Tu gussa nai hogi toh kya Rashmi hogi.

S- Uska toh naam lena hi mat, woh bhi mere Sidharth ke sath.

V- oh ho!! Mera Sidharth and all. Hai bhai ab toh Sidharth tera hi hai bas. Girlfriend ke aate hi friends Ka haq chala jata hai dosto se.

S- Chal na be paka mat.

V-  Ha ha Tu Sahi main Sidharth ki biwi ban gayi hai😉.

S- Ha ha Kuch bhi.

Abhi nai but jaldi hi ban jayungi, she thought to herself.

V- Aacha chal main ek baar fir call Kar leta hu Sid ko otherwise I will call him and meet him in Delhi since he is  there too.

S- Yes do that.

V - Chal bye then, take care and don't worry, tera hi pati hai woh puri life sath bitana hai these few days will pass before you know it.

S- Thanks vikku for calling, and thanks for always being there and love you a lot.

V- Dekh yeh love you mat hi bol warna tera Kullu Hulk ban jayega.😂😂😂

Both of them laughed at this and disconnected the call.

Back to real time.

Door bell rings at Sidharth's place.

Hey Vikas, welcome home.

V- Hello Mr busy.

S- Aacha main busy, tujhe pata tha main yaha hu  fir bhi tune 4 din baad call Kia aur busy main.

V- Aacha chal meri galti.
Ab kuch khila I am starving.

S- I knew you would, you are always hungry, chal wash yourself main lunch serve karta hi.

V- okay.

They finish the lunch and sat on the couch talking and just then Sid's cell phone rings.

S- Bhai do minute, important hai I need to take it.

V- ya of course, work is work.

He takes the call and had to leave for office, he left him there and went straight to office.

He came back home late evening and they chatted about their works. Vikas told him about the web series he is planning to make and who all he is casting. Sid told  him about the mess in office and all and then they went to their respective rooms .
Next day Sid called the chef's boyfriend Rishabh and they talked for more than an hour.
Sid tried to convince him to shift back to India and assure him to give him a greater package. He said he will think about it.

The conversation was better than he thought and just like that these days went by and both of them missed each other like hell. it was Friday morning and Sid decided to surprise Shehnaaz, he went to office and told Vikas he will be late tonight so he must not wait for him, he booked flight ticket for evening and reached Mumbai before she got free from the shoot. Once he landed in Mumbai and switched on his cell phone he got a text from Shehbaaz, his partner in crime. Shehnaaz is out in vanity, just like last time he called her and told her to change quick as driver will be there to pick her up. She did the same and driver came to pick her up, she reached his place and unlock the door , he called her and and they talked but he didn't tell her that he was in Mumbai.
When he was almost there , he told her that he is getting an important call and he will call her in a while and told her not to cook anything as he has ordered her favourite food which will arrive in a little while.

He took a small hault at the restaurant to pick her favourite food and reached home within 20 minutes.

Meanwhile ,She decided to take shower and wash all her tiredness away from her,she took a long relaxing warm shower. When she was in shower she heard the door bell, she thought it must be the delivery guy so she quickly wrapped the rob on her still wet body and went out to answer the door, her jaw touched the ground as she opened the door.

Sidharth was standing in front of her with few packets in his hand and most infectious smile  on his face. She could not believe her eyes and for a moment she thought she is dreaming, but when he gave her bone crashing hug she  knew she wasn't dreaming and he is actually here. 

she kissed his shoulders while still hugging the life out of him and he did not even tried to loosen his death grip on her.

She called him in and he kissed her 

"Sidharth ,baby tu yaha??
Tu yaha kaise??
Tera kaam ho gaya?
Tu wapis aa gaya?"

Sid hugged her even tighter, if that was even possible
"baby I missed you like hell"said he

"ask me" replied sana

"I know sweetheart__"

he said kissing her neck

"__are you still angry with me??"

"what if I say , yes" she replied with a naughty wink.

"Then I will have to fuck your anger away, and your outfit will help me in it"

he said while untieing her robe tie .

He squeezed her boobs with his right hand and asked "What do you want sweetheart" 

"I want you to make love to me now. Take me right here right now, like you have never ever before." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
363K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...