The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

A Lick of Lotus

8.8K 215 429
By ToxicRhino

Okay guys, last lemon. How did a week of lemons turn into like 3 months of lemons? Christ. Anyways, now that I'm out of here, I just want you guys to know that I'll be uploading more frequently. I'll be doing less chapter and personal updating here and more of that on our discord, so if you're interested in that please join! We just had our first DND campaign and it went swimmingly! So, aside from that, the story picks up now. This is a short lemon by the way since I'm tired of sex scenes for a bit 😂, but don't worry, there's plenty more lemons where these came from. Without further ado, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!

XXXXXXXXX

*SLASH*

*CHING*

*THUNK*

"Gah!" Blake spat out as she stumbled backwards and recovered her balance. She lowered herself into a stance, quickly flipping her katana over in her hand with the ribbon of her weapon wrapped around her forearm. She and Y/N circled each other with narrowed eyes. "You're holding back on me aren't you?"

"Hey, what gave it away?" Y/N shrugged as Blake frowned. "You're not ready to fight me full power. We agreed no magic. This is a battle of pure will and semblance."

Y/N held up his gauntleted hand in front of him as he grinned. He had been parrying each and every one of Blake's attacks. On top of his dodging, she couldn't hit him. Her footsteps were as silent as can be, but the real problem was that it was daytime and Y/N could see all of her moves. She couldn't be a shadow like she always was. Besides, Y/N was relying on mostly his sight and hearing. Everything else didn't matter too much to him.

"Now come at me!" Y/N taunted as Blake rushed forward. "Again Blake, really?!"

Blake dashed forward before separating into three pairs of clones that all mixed up with each other in sync. Each Blake pulled out a dust crystal, gravity, ice, and air as they rushed Y/N. The real Blake threw down a smoke bomb as she disappeared into it while the clones dashed out of it.

"Elements eh?" Y/N muttered to himself as they all leapt into the air at different levels. One clone exploded into ice crystals that formed into icicles all falling downwards towards Y/N. He swatted away the ones that fell towards him until the second clone exploded, sending a small gravitational pull that held up all of the icicles in the area and pointed them at where the clone had exploded. The third clone with the air crystal then exploded, sending a giant wave of air behind each crystal, making them shoot towards the gravity clone that died right in front of Y/N. Y/N quickly heard Blake's faint breathing picking up behind him. He turned with the intention to grab her, but Blake appeared behind his back yet again and wrapped his legs together using her ribbon. She pulled it taut before shooting an entire clip into Y/N's back, making him stumble forward.

"A clone?!" Y/N's eyes widened as his fist connected with the fake. It exploded into a grav crystal that had a much larger gravitational pull, planting Y/N into the ground regardless of how he moved. "Oh shit!"

The immobile and on his back Y/N now frantically tried to move as a huge storm of icicles went flying directly at him with incredible speed. Eventually he accepted his fate as he sighed and closed his eyes.

"God dam-" A flurry of icicles all impaled his body while some bounced off his aura. As soon as they entered, he was already being repaired by his flames. Eventually the onslaught ended and he was able finally open his eyes, however, two icicles shot directly in them as he opened them almost immediately.

"Wow. Really? Fuck you." Y/N said bitterly before ripping them out as his eyes healed up with his flames. He blinked as his eye sight came back right before a gun barrel was placed in his vision.

"Give. Up." Blake said with a smug grin on her face. Y/N looked surprised before looking up and seeing Blake's underwear under her shorts. Or rather my lack thereof.

"Y'know, you could really feel the wind eh Blake? I mean damn, it's a windy day!" Y/N smirked. He carefully placed his hands in the dry grass he was laying on and started a medium sized fire just out of Blake's sight.

"What? It's not windy at all." Blake narrowed her eyes. "What are you playing at?"

"Heh." Y/N blew her a kiss. "Jackpot."

A updraft started slowly, but surely and as Y/N increased the intensity of his flames, Blake's baggy clothes began to blow in the wind. Soon the wind picked up even more as it shot up and blew straight up Blake's shirt and shorts, causing both to fly up and her shorts to expose her.

"Wha-Y/N!" Blake said shocked as her shirt pressed over her head. Her breasts were exposed now and she was blushing hardcore as she used both arms to flatten out her clothing. "You're such a perv!"

Once she got her sight back she looked frantically for Y/N until a black cat blocked out the sun from her vision in the air. She went to step back, but her legs were tied together with her own ribbon. Her eyes widened as Y/N turned back into a Faunus and cocked his gauntleted fist back. He thrusted his fist forward and stopped it right in front of her face, causing a shockwave of air to pass around her body. The dense air crashed through the trees and exploded the stone wall that sat around their mansion for protection. Blake's eyes widened and she felt immense fear as she fell to the ground. However, Y/N grabbed her shirt by the chest and held her up from the ground, leaning over her with his fist cocked back still.

"How about that give up now kitty babe?" Y/N smirked as Blake just blinked with her frizzled hair and terrified expression. Her mouth was dry with fear. The black gauntlet. The predatory shining amber eyes. His cocky smirk. It terrified her beyond belief at the thought of dying to that. But also...it turned her on immensely. The thought of Y/N pushing her around and punishing her. Their previously forbidden love not stopping them now. Their family and friends supported it. She loved him. Idolized him. The question was, did he feel the same about her? Did he have it in his heart to love another girl? Could he really push her down and ravage her with everythi-

"Uh Blake...you're drooling." Y/N said as he dropped her on the grass harshly. She coughed a bit of the dust up and sat up.

"Wow. And they say chivalry is dead." Blake rolled her eyes and dusted herself off. "Sexually harass me and then toss me on the ground. Real manly of you."

"Hey lady, equal rights equal fights. I am a man who strives for true gender equality." Y/N shrugged with a grin. "Girls are so easy. You have to be able to not give a shit if you're naked and fighting."

"Easy for you to say. You don't care. Actually, I don't think you care about anything." Blake crossed her arms. "I mean honestly, do you give a shit about anything but yourself?"

"Hmmm...let me get back to you on that one." Y/N winked at her with a grin as Summer came up with a clap.

"Very good battle you two!" Summer smiled menacingly in Y/N's direction. "Aside from the sexual harassment, destruction of nature and personal property, and saying you only care for yourself..."

"A-Ah Summer, that was a joke and unintentional! I mean I won didn't I?"

Summer sighed before looking at Blake.

"That was well thought out and impressive Blake. Your speed and quick thinking would've won if it hadn't been for Y/N's healing factor. Therefore, while Y/N technically was the last one standing, his extraneous powers and the use of his flames to cause an updraft is technically cheating, therefore Y/N is disqualified and Blake is the winner!" Summer said with a happy tone as she marked down another loss on Y/N's W-L page. He had been fighting against each person and lost every time because he did something pervy, broke the rules, or didn't take the fight seriously.

"Oh come on! That's 6 fights in a row!" Y/N whined. "We're trying to prepare them for real life. Is this how you do it Summer?" Y/N complained as Summer shook her head.

"Next battle! Arslan versus me!" Summer called putting as everyone got out of the way of the incoming explosive battle. "Magic allowed."

"What?! I didn't get any magic!" Y/N complained again before huffing when it was obvious nobody was listening to him. "Dammit...I'm gonna go jerk off or something. Don't blow up the house."

Y/N waved as Arslan nodded.

"Affirmative. Enjoy your jerking off Master." Arslan said seriously as everyone else deadpanned.

"Arslan...do you know what that means?" Weiss said as Arslan tilted her head.

"No?"

"Oh you sweet innocent kitten." Weiss rubbed her head. "We have a lot to teach you."

"Affirmative Bleiss." Arslan nodded. "I eagerly await your training."

"Joy. Pure joy." Weiss rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, while everyone got ready for the next fight, Blake watched Y/N's retreating back as he picked up Graham and slung him across his shoulder.

"Y/N..." Blake whispered as she got called to by Summer.

"Blake! Can you Ref?"

"Oh-uh yeah!"

XXXXXXXXXX

"Yeah so then I was like no Domino, get the fuck back to Brazil. Why did you even get out of it?"

"Hahahahaha!" Graham chuckled loudly. "Yer kidding me right? Sounds like he's 75 years old or something."

"I know right I just-"

"Excuse me?" A cute voice echoed out from Y/N. He looked around at the front of his house as he stood on the steps. He turned around to see nobody until he looked down to see a young girl with medium length brown hair, two shining brown eyes, two brown cat ears on her head, accompanied by a brown short jacket with a black shirt and a heart on it. She wore a black combat skirt with stockings that went up to her mid thigh. For how small she was, she was thicker than most might assume. Her brown boots clunked on the ground as she fidgeted nervously. "A-Are you Y/N Belladonna?"

"Eh?" Y/N just blinked and stared at her. "Before this conversation goes anywhere, how old are you?"

"Oh, I'm 19!" She said in a cutesy voice with a large blush on her face.

"Huh. Well that's good. Just a second please." Y/N said quickly as he turned around and fixed his hair. He checked his breath in his hand and turned back with a wide smile. "Well then beautiful, how can I help you?"

"Do ye ever stop whoring yourself out?" Graham chimed in as Y/N shot him with a bit of electricity and he groaned in annoyance.

"Ignore him. How are you? Do you need my help?"

"Y-Yes! I'm Kat. Kat Ascendant."

"Ascendant huh. Cool name by the way. Don't hear that one often." Y/N added in. "So what do you need?"

"I-I was wondering if you could train me." Kat asked timidly.

"Uh...what? Like in fighting? I think we may have different styles."

"N-No...in the art of seduction maybe? I just need help with my charisma...and Elen recommended me to you." Kat said timidly as Y/N just turned around and fist pumped.

"I fucking love you Elen!"

He turned back around with a sleazy grin and flashed a thumbs up.

"Of course I can little lady, I'd never refute a woman in need! A king must help his subjects in any way possible after all." Y/N winked as Kat giggled back. "I have to go do something right now, but I can help you tomorrow? In the night perhaps?"

"Sure! Here's my scroll number. I know the signal out here is bad, but you should be able to reach me. I stay up till ungodly hours most of the time." Kat said with a sickeningly sweet smile. Y/N just blinked before rubbing her head. Kat hummed as he smiled at her.

"Sure thing. I'll let you know when I'm free. Get home soon okay? It's getting dark out and I'm sure some freaks are on their best week." Y/N said in a very fatherly way. "Call me if you need anything."

Y/N put his number into her scroll as she nodded and ran down the steps while waving at him. He stayed and watched her as she disappeared out of sight.

"What's the saying? Hate to see em go, but love to see em leave?" Graham chimed in.

"Ah, you're learning partner." Y/N said staring into the distance. "Perhaps we are the strongest duo alive."

"Don't say that around Char." Graham sighed. "She'll smite me."

"Hey, hey, we can take her."

Meanwhile, in Elen's shop.

"Ya think he knows?" Elen asked Kali as she looked giddy.

"Not a chance. He's kind of an idiot when it comes to who people really are." Kali giggled. "Just wait until he tries to get into her pants."

"Her? What're you-" Elen said shocked before a sinister grin came across her face. "Oh you absolute devil."

"Whatever do you mean?" Kali said menacingly as Ghira drank whiskey next to her.

"My son...I have failed you." A lone tear fell down his face as he drank more.

XXXXXXXXX

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"What's up?" Y/N called out from the darkness of his room. He had just finished showering and only had a towel around his neck with everything else bare. With his parents out of the house for the night and the only other people being his lovers, he didn't see a need to get dressed at all.

The door opened and Y/N saw Blake slowly step into the room.

"Hm? What's up Blake?" Y/N turned around. Blake just awkwardly stared at anywhere that wasn't Y/N's naked body at this point.

"O-Oh! I didn't know you were naked!" Blake stammered.

"Blake, I really don't care if you see my son." Y/N shrugged. "We used to bathe together. Who cares?"

"S-Still!"

"Fine." Y/N covered himself with a towel. "What's up?"

"I...I just wanted to talk." Blake asked with a blush. "C-Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"..." Y/N stared at her with a weird expression. "Sure why not."

"It was that easy?!" Graham stammered.

"Yeah, time for you to go out of the room now." Y/N said placing Graham in his closet, hearing the muffled screaming of the old dragon.

Y/N turned off the lights and hopped into bed after putting some underwear on and getting under the covers. Blake was still wearing her silk black nightgown and slowly slipped in next to him. He slept on his back while Blake slept with her back turned to him as her heart beat incredibly fast.

"C-Can I see your back?" Blake asked silently. Y/N's breath hitched, but he slowly turned to his side without another word. Blake turned around to see his scarred body out in the open for her to see. She lightly ran her fingers around the scar that haunted her to this day.

'PROPERTY OF BLAKE.'

Blake pushed her palm against it and leaned into him.

"Y/N...I love you." Blake began. "And I want to be yours and for you to...for you to be mine."

Y/N just listened with his eyes closed.

"Not as friends or as brother and sister...but as actual lovers. Two people who genuinely care and want each other." Blake whispered at this point. "So will you be mine...so that I can be yours?"

"Blake..." Y/N said sternly as Blake jumped a bit. He rolled onto the top of her before pinning her on the bed and looking down at her. "You've been mine since you told me you'd be my sword."

Y/N kissed her deeply as Blake's eyes widened. The two black cats had a heated make out session for a while as Y/N let his hands roam around Blake.

"Y/N...take me. Right now." Blake said seductively as Y/N nodded.

"Just tell me if you're uncomfortable."

Moving her gown aside and taking his underwear off. Y/N positioned himself in front of Blake.

"Are you?"

"No. You can go as hard as you want." Blake whispered to him. "Just quickly."

"You got it." Y/N thrusted into Blake harshly as she moaned loudly into his ear.

"Fuck me Y/N." Blake said desperately. "Please."

Y/N began slow, but slowly picked up the pace as Blake moaned louder and louder.

"Fuck me daddy...please!"

"Heh...you got it." Y/N said grinning as he picked up Blake and switched sides with her. "Move up Blake."

Blake did so and leaned forward as Y/N slipped out of her.

"Ahh~ where did you go? Come back!" Blake said desperately as Y/N grinned.

"Count down from 30."

"O-Okay!"

30.

Thrust.

29.

Thrust.

28.

Thrust.

Y/N was breaking Blake with each thrust as he fucked her while biting her ears. Every time she counted down he thrusted into her before.

5.

"FUCK ME Y/N!" Blake said loudly.

4.

"OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT COMING!"

3.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Blake's eyes began rolling back in her head.

2.

"I'M COMING!"

1.

"FUCKKKKK~ You're filling me up Y/N! I can feel you in my stomach!"

"Take it all bitch." Y/N said as he gripped her tighter. Blake tightened around his dick as he came into her and they both finished together.

Blake slumped over and the pair laid there motionlessly as they breathed heavily.

"Again?"

Blake grinned.

"Again."

XXXXXXXXX

"So this is it...we're really going?" Velvet said with teary eyes.

"It seems so..." Bleiss said with a bitter tone. "Are you sure we should leave you like this?"

"It's fine Bleiss, I know I'll miss you all like crazy, but I need to get stronger for your sakes. Tell everyone back at Beacon I'll be home soon okay? I know Yang is going to break my balls for this." Y/N sighed. "Especially when she sees Raven..."

"I'll handle her." Summer smiled and kissed Y/N. "I'll hold down the fort while you're gone. Just stay safe Y/N."

"You got it babe." Y/N kissed her head. "See you soon."

Summer got onto the boat with her things as the rest of the girls stared at Y/N.

'You'll be back soon right?' Neo signed as Y/N nodded.

"ASAP."

'Good.'

Neo pecked him on the lips before getting onto the boat herself. Weiss was next as she grabbed Y/N by the collar and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"Don't. You. Dare. Fuck. ANYONE!" Weiss said as she grabbed his balls and gripped them.

"BLEISS! Let's not be drastic here!"

"Then keep it in your pants mister and I'll reward you." Weiss kissed him again before hugging him tight. "Please come back soon."

"I will Bleiss...promise." Y/N kissed her cheek as Weiss wipes her eyes and went onto the ship. Arslan was next.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay Master?"

"You're good Arslan." Y/N brought her in for a tight hug as Arslan pulled away and pursed her lips while closing her eyes.

"Do you uh...want a kiss?"

"Affirmative."

Y/N kissed Arslan chastely as she leaned back and touched her lips.

"How do you feel?"

"Light...a good feeling I think." Arslan said with a genuine smile. "Thank you Master."

"I'll see you soon Arslan." Y/N hugged her again before being tackled by Velvet.

"I'll miss you baby!!" Velvet cried loudly. "I'll be counting the days until you come back!"

"I'll miss you too Velvet...but you're crushing my windpipe!" Y/N whined out as Velvet hugged him tighter.

"As long as you promise to keep away from those hussies...I'll be fine waiting for you." Velvet said sinisterly as Y/N nodded and tapped out.

"G-Got it!"

Velvet kissed him and headed onto the ship while blowing kisses the entire time with her two brothers following after her. They waved to Y/N and saluted him as he waved back.

"So...this is it?" Blake asked timidly.

"Seems like it. I'll be back soon."

"Right..." Blake nodded before she hugged Y/N and they kissed one last time.

"Try not to miss me."

Blake hugged him tighter.

"Please don't get hurt or go away again...I can't handle that."

"I won't Blake. Promise." Y/N said kissing her again. "Now get going cutie."

"Right." Blake wiped her eyes as she got onto the boat and the plank was pulled up. The girls all waved as the ship set sail. Y/N met Summers eyes as they both nodded to each other with determined looks. They both had their own plans and goals now. They just had to finish them.

"Hey kid." A gruff voice spoke out. Y/N turned to see an old black cat Faunus with raggedy clothes on and scars all over his body. He had a rusted sword on his back and a cocky grin on his face. His eyes were dulled and dead inside as he looked at Y/N.

"A black cat? What the-"

Just then Y/N's power was forcibly activated as his eyes widened and Graham turned into the dragons again.

"Partner get away from him!" Graham called out as Y/N looked shocked.

He looked at the other Faunus again and saw the same darkness radiating from him, but a sharp black leopard was circling him instead of dragons. Their darkness combined and created an ungodly amount of power as time itself stopped around them. The old black cat Faunus unsheathed his sword with a sinister laugh.

"What...the...fuckkkkkkk..." Y/N mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
278K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
261K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...