The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

A Lions Pride

7.7K 213 247
By ToxicRhino

Like always, I don't own any of the base material of RWBY nor the music used! Make sure to check out gvgkid for his awesome remixes!

Also! We finally have a discord server! Everyone there is super nice and chill, so come on down. We're in the process of creating some gaming, movie, and anime events for everyone to hang out and talk, so come check it out link is on my profile wall. Appreciate it boys!

XXXXXXXXX

"Graham...come on. Just tell me what happened!"
Y/N exclaimed as he and Graham walked through the town. Ever since Y/N returned with Graham and Neo back to the manor in the morning, Graham refused to talk at all and only muttered curse words every now again, cursing Y/N and his future children. Right now, he and Arslan were currently walking through the forest together. Y/N had an entire date planned, but Arslan hadn't been acting like herself in the days prior. She was on edge, fidgety, and her reflexes and calm nature weren't working.

"So...how is this gonna work exactly?" Arslan cocked her head as she looked at Y/N weirdly. When Y/N got back to the manor, he slept for a bit before waking up the next day to have a date with Arslan. The pair were walking along the woods and into the clearing where the war happened. Apparently the progress had been going swimmingly, the craters and uneven surfaces had been filled and smoothed. Small graves were strewn about with flowers and picture at each one.

"I'm just taking you on a walk Arslan." Y/N playfully punched her arm. Arslan shifted uncomfortable and Y/N took notice. He sighed before taking her hand in his and taking off. She took a sharp breath before they dashed through the memorial and out into the forest. They continued running through until Y/N suddenly stopped and Arslan slammed into his back...or so she thought. She phased through a cloud of embers and smoke as Y/N disappeared into thin air. Graham clanked to the ground as Arslan quickly stood up and listened for Y/N. Her ears twitched as she grit her teeth uncharacteristically.

"Take a seat lass. And prop me up on that tree over there would ye?" Graham said tiredly. "Me hilt is...dirty so would ye mind cleaning it for me?"

"Tch..." Arslan snorted before catching herself and shaking her head. "I mean yes Lord Graham, I'd be honored."

"Lord? Lassie, I haven't been called that in centuries. Just keep it to Graham. I don't mind a bit. I'm in the service of a young pervert. Don't worry about it."

"Right..." Arslan said before pulling out a cloth and setting it using her powers. She began to slowly washing Graham off as he sighed in content.

"Man, I wish the lad would actually use his fire on me once in a while. Gets these creaky metal bits working well enough on me."

"...why..."

"Hm?" Graham said confused.

"Why him?"

"Why who? Y/N?"

"Yes...why did you choose him?" Arslan said with more venom in her voice than she meant. She caught herself and grit her teeth again before calming. herself with a breath.

"Er, part of it was a necessity because of his heritage. Yet another part of it is because he just had my sword at the time."

"So why not me? Why did a Relic...or even you not choose me?! I'm the same! I'm exactly like him just different!" Arslan yelled before catching herself and backing up. "What makes us so different that our lives turned out differently?!"

"Arslan, dearie ya need to relax." Graham said as Arslan grit her teeth again and punched a nearby tree, having her hand go straight through it. "I can guess what this is about...."

"You don't get anything!"

"I...no WE chose Y/N for the same reasons I did, he was not only more readily available because of his position in life, but he also has a direct contact with the Gods, something ye lack." Graham sighed. "It's merely a matter of utility lass, nothing more and nothing less. I'm guessing yer finally gaining yer emotions back eh? And anger first...Charlotte has really done it now."

"..." Arslan continued getting angrier and angrier. "ARGH!"

She punched another tree as her golden aura began to radiate off of her, increasing her strength tenfold.

"I DON'T GET IT!" Arslan seethed as she continued blasting trees away. "This hollow feeling won't go away! No matter what I do, it's stuck in my chest and it makes me want to destroy everything and everyone! It feels like a knot is trying to get loose and let me rage! God I hate the Relics for their choices, I hate the God's for birthing me, I hate my tribe for doing this to me, I hate Y/N for being the lucky one, I fucking hate myself for feeling like this!"

"He also has something ya don't possess." Graham interrupted as Arslan turned back. "Not only does he have a support system, contacts, weapons, money...he has this unnatural ability to unite others under his name. His destiny is different from yers ya know? A king and his sword...yet ye can still change your fate lass."

"And how am I supposed to do that? With my knowledge of history you dumb fuck?" Arslan huffed. "That's-"

"Not it is it?" Graham sighed. "Lass, ye gotta tell me what's going on."

"I lied." Arslan growled out as Graham was shocked.

"I thought ye couldn't lie?"

"Technically speaking, it wasn't a lie. I just didn't tell the whole truth." Arslan reasoned. "I am more than just Y/N's sword."

"What're ya-"

"He's stronger than me. He gets all of the benefits of being a child of the Gods. They chose him. He lives a perfect life now. Everything....everything has chosen him! Yet I was stripped of choice and emotion. Like some worthless animal! It's always been Y/N this,
Y/N that...why couldn't our roles have been switched?!"

"Arslan I-"

"So that's how you really feel." Y/N dropped in from the shadows as Arslan spun around quickly in shock. "It's good to hear you speak your mind for once."

"Master I-!" Arslan stammered worriedly.

"Quiet Arslan." Y/N commanded as she went silent, but the anger was evident on her face. Y/N took a few steps forward before picking up Graham and spinning him around. "Speak."

"What are you doing?" Arslan said timidly as Y/N got into a stance.

"Sometimes...it's best to quit talking my dear servant." Y/N grinned cockily and saw Arslan twitch in anger. "Just so you know...if you don't take this seriously I will kill you."

"Wha-?!!"

Y/N dashed with blinding speed as Arslan's eyes went wide and Y/N slashed his sword downwards, Arslan barely had enough time as it nicked her cheek and barely dug into her shoulder before slashing back with her own katana.

(MUSIC: Nevan Undefeated Remix by gvgkid. Left the video up top!)

"Master what are you doing?!" Arslan yelled under clenched teeth.

"..." Y/N stared at her with narrowed eyes before he dropped Graham and went for a tackle, shouldering Arslan in the gut. She stumbled backwards as Y/N grabbed Graham off the ground and hit her with two quick slashes in the chest. She grit her teeth from the pain before she finally got serious and narrowed her own eyes. Her aura healed her wounds as she placed her right hand onto the ground. An ice wall shot between the two of them as Arslan began scaling it. On the ground Y/N looked up and charged a fire blast to shoot down the wall of ice. The elements collided and ice and cinders went everywhere. Arslan shot downwards using her gravity and wind dust crystals to propel her down. She aimed her wind dust next to Y/N as he stumbled forward a bit before he regained his balance and went to block her attack. Arslan used her gravitational pull to slightly mess up his block so his sword went up a bit. She narrowed her eyes and began to spin doesn't downwards before Y/N threw Graham up into the air, holding his arms out. Arslan's eyes widened as her katana went straight through Y/N's chest, piercing his heart completely.

Throwing her away while he kept the katana embedded in him, Y/N rushed her and began to attack her with a flurry of kicks and punches, dodging each of her elemental and regular attacks. Arslan was completely overwhelmed and was unable to find her focus. Her sadness kept her from fighting, but her anger willed her to keep facing it head on. She wanted to fight back. She wanted to kill Y/N back too. But she couldn't. She didn't have choice. She didn't have feelings. God she just wanted to be a husk of a human again. Then it would be easy to fight back. She was hit with another punch to the face before Y/N ripped her katana out of him and threw it aside.

"Cmon Arslan, that can't be all you have!" Y/N yelled out crazily as he wrapped her in a hug. Arslan struggled to get out even with her own super strength. She squirmed and began using all of her dust powers to get out, but could barely make Y/N flinch. Soon his eyes went black and flames began pouring out of him. Arslan grit her teeth in pain as she could feel her spine breaking from the hold and her skin being burned slowly. Her aura was trying to keep up, but the damage was unsustainable. She opened one eye to look at Y/N and saw him looking at her intensely, no smile or fake anger evident in his face. Y/N was mad. And he really was trying to kill her.

"You can't use your powers like I can since the crystals in your body need a recharge rate don't they?" Y/N said as Arslan looked shocked he knew. "I could tell by the way you've used your powers up until now. Never in excess, always just enough. It's not being produced by your body, it's only being produced by the limb the crystal is situated in isn't it? Therefore you're unable to actually use a large amount of it!"

"How did you-?!"

"Your swordsmanship is more than anyone else here...but me and you are equal so my power outweighs yours." Y/N grinned. "The only ones who can beat us now are the maidens, Ozpin, and Salem...honestly you're just a bug to me."

"That's not-"

"Maybe I should've never tried to release your emotions. You're weak now. Your anger and sadness is hitting you now isn't it? You can't focus. Can't breathe right. Can't concentrate." Y/N elaborated as Arslan was fully sweating now, her aura beginning to crack as the heat got more intense. "Now you're nothing...I don't need you."

"N-No that's not true! I can still be of use!" Arslan said as her tears evaporated. "I'm your sword!"

"A dulled one." Y/N said sharply before head butting Arslan as she stumbled back. He picked up both Graham and her katana as he looked at her. "It's not your fault Arslan. Blame it on Charlotte and for disobeying my orders."

Y/N rushed her as Arslan's thoughts raced.

'Is this how I'm going to die? I finally start getting my emotions back...and I'm going to be killed by Master?'

'When did I disobey his orders...? Wait a second...

"Do whatever you want to do...that's an order."

Y/N's voice flashed in her mind as Arslan grit her teeth. Y/N's flaming body came at her in slow motion as the two swords were inches away from her.

'Do what I want? What do I want? How do I choose? How do I even want?...'

"I...I...I WANT TO LIVE!" Arslan cried out as light exploded out of her body. Y/N's eyes widened as his body began burning. He felt the pain as he grit his teeth and was blasted backwards through multiple trees. The entire forest was blown up as Arslan was left standing in a giant crater from her own power. Her golden aura was back and her eyes were shining with light. She looked at the light trails dancing around her arms as the power slowly receded. She looked around the area in worry, seeing all of her wounds had been healed and she was back in tip top shape. She felt...lighter. Like her emotions had been quelled and she was able to think clearly again.

"What happened?" Arslan mumbled before looking at the crater trail that was left by Y/N.

"Now THAT was one hell of an attack!" Y/N rushed out from the darkness of the forest with a renewed vigor as he began slashing at Arslan using Graham. However, instead of being contested and overpowered, Arslan was dodging, no, PHASING, through each attack. She danced around Y/N like it was nothing, hitting him with punches and kicks that were throwing him off balance. "Damn!"

"Apologies Master, but it's time to end this." Arslan said calmly with a small grin on her face as light exploded off of her. A lion made out of pure light roared as it ran around her and the area.

"The fuck?!" Y/N gawked as Arslan got into a stance.

"Regulus...shall we show our power?" Arslan patted the head of the lion as it roared and nodded. It shot towards Y/N with Arslan following close behind. She quickly picked up her katana from the ground and rushed Y/N aside the lion. Y/N threw a blast of flames and disintegrated through the lion before clashing with Arslan in the crater. The two began wildly clashing their blades together with sparks and light flashing everywhere. They began shooting around the forest in a flurry as light collided with flames. Regulus began dashing around them, shooting blasts of light towards Y/N with pinpoint accuracy. The onslaught of attacks from both sides was beginning to wear Y/N's body down from the light attribute. It was slowly burning his skin. For the first time in a while, Y/N was feeling true pain. The last time he felt this burning sensation was when Padraig...turned him into this.

Arslan slammed her katana hilt into Y/N's neck as he coughed before she used a force palm of light energy to thrust into his chest, sending him shooting back. Regulus jumped up and bit into his shoulder sending him downwards into the ground and making a crater.

"Shit!" Y/N coughed up blood as Graham landed in the ground next to him.

"Partner, get the fuck up! She's unlocked an ability thanks to yer stupid idea and yer getting yer ass kicked!"

"Well doesn't that mean I have the same powers?"
Y/N coughed as he got back up. Regulus dashed back to Arslan as she patted his head. Y/N got up and grabbed Graham with a smile on her face. "I just need a little darkness to kick start my dark energy right?"

"Well yer not wro-WAIT! Don't do this Y/N! Come on now I don't want to be inside of ya!" Graham pleaded before Y/N grinned and stabbed himself with Graham.

"Argh!" Y/N groaned as darkness began flooding into his body. Graham began to slowly crack as
Y/N's body began convulsing in darkness.

Above, both Gods watched the scenario.

"He's done it...he's truly done it." Light chuckled to himself. "He's gotten farther than any other person we've chosen to lead one of these sagas."

"Incredible...to forcibly activate Arslan's Yang while awakening his own Yin...truly astounding!" Darkness beamed with a grin.

Back to the fight, Arslan was beginning to get worried.

"Master, are you alr-!?"

"ARGHHHHH....RAHHHH!" Y/N roared as darkness shot out from everywhere. Arslan was the only light in the area as she glowed bright.

"What the..." Arslan mumbled. "I'm...burning?"

Arslan was beginning to feel the exact same pain
Y/N was as she healed herself using her powers. Regulus began growling at the area Y/N was in as six pairs of red eyes became quite clear to her now. Golden amber eyes shone in the darkness next to the red eyes as a grin appeared on Y/N's face.

"Alright Graham....lets show me what you have for me!" Y/N roared as six black dragon heads roared alongside him. Y/N stood in a stance and grinned while staring at Arslan as darkness swirled around him.

"Yer an idiot..." The dragon heads spoke at once in a demonic version of Graham's voice. "But I agree for once! Let's rip this kitten apart!"

"Come at me Arslan!"Y/N roared as both of them surged forward with their incarnations of Yin and Yang at their sides. Y/N summoned his shadow claws as he shot forward until both of them were inches away.

"STOP IT THIS INSTANT!"

Y/N felt a flash of silver hit him as he tumbled to the ground and rolled around in pain while Graham also groaned. The dragons disappeared and the sword version of Graham dropped to the ground as Y/N's body steamed.

"Owowowowowowowowowowowowowow!" Y/N rolled around comically.

Arslan got a thunk to the head from a red solid object as she stumbled backwards and held her head while Regulus disappeared and her powers died down.

"Are you insane?!" Summer screamed at Y/N. "Look what you've done to the forest! Not only that, but you've been causing earthquakes and a total power outage. Elen is beyond mad!"

"I'm...sorry?" Y/N tried to say with a grin. "Kiss and make up?"

...

"I'll give you 30 seconds to start running." Summer said with a deadpan as Y/N disappeared into embers and a scream was heard in the forest as Summer started shooting. "Are you okay dear?"

Summer asked Arslan with a worried look.

"I see he activated some of your...hidden powers."

"I...I feel happiness I think." Arslan said with a smile as Summer stared at her wide eyed before enveloping her in a hug.

"I'm so glad honey!" Summer kissed her on the head before letting go.

"Now then! I need to go punish our resident king!" Summer grinned sadistically as Arslan dead panned.

"Ohhhhh Y/N~! Mommy's coming~!" Summer chimed in a sing song voice. In a distant area of the forest Arslan and Summer heard Y/N scream.

"JOKES ON YOU, I DON'T HAVE A MOMMY YET!"

A weird look appeared on Summer's face as her eyes lit up.

"That's what I was hoping for." Summer licked her lips. "Key word is YET."

She winked at Arslan before dashing towards Y/N.

Arslan just stared before a weird feeling erupted in her stomach. Then she spit out a bit. Then blew air out of her nose. Before she knew it, she was laughing. Actually laughing! She felt alive! She felt happiness! She knew what it felt like to laugh again! She laughed until she couldn't breathe anymore before standing up and clenching her heart.

"Just...what is this feeling in my chest? It feels...good."

Arslan waved it away before walking back to the city.

Nearby, the old man with cat ears leaned on a tree and opened his dulled amber eyes. His rusted sword leaned against the tree and reverberated energy that was mixing with the darkness left behind by Y/N.

"So you accomplished what I couldn't eh?" The old man chuckled. "Atta boy Y/N. We'll meet soon enough. I just hope you'll make the right choice."

XXXXXXXXXX

FYI, Arslan is emotionally like a toddler guys. When we were younger, we couldn't control our emotions either. She has no clue how to interpret what she's feeling, because for her whole life she hasn't felt them. Everything is new to her. She never learned how to control her feelings naturally, and the suppression is finally letting go of its hold on her. How else would someone who is surged with emotion react? No lemon for now boys, it wouldn't be right.

Also, who was expecting that crossover? 😂

Just to help you guys out a bit, best way I can describe Graham's combination with Y/N is this picture from Blazblue. Just six of them, they're way smaller, and they're black with red eyes. Best way I could think of it. Don't own the picture by the way. Just for clarification :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
101K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.