The Twin

由 ilovefood257

[BEING REWRITTEN! MORE INFO ON MY PROFILE] I've tried multiple times at a decent description but im bad at th... 更多

Before We Begin
The Potters
Mystery Man
Going to Hogwarts
Malfoy
Change of Clothes
Troll
New Enemies
Singing Like We Mean It
Christmas Feast
Forgiving
Changing Snape
Occlumency
Flashbacks
Christmas
Making Up
End of Break
Potions class
Flying
Mob
A Night To Myself
Detention
The Three Headed Dog
Free Day
Saving The Stone
Do You Have Any Ideas You Can Give Me?
Disappointment
Back With The Dursleys
End

Detention With Hagrid

684 15 12
由 ilovefood257

This is going to be a long chapter, just saying.

Y/N POV

I woke up to hear arguing coming from outside. What happened? Is the stone safe? I pretended to be asleep while I listened to the yelling.

"Come on! Let me in! She's my sister!!"

"Im sorry, Mr. Potter. You have to wait until she wakes up! Only she can choose the people to let in."

"But she's my sister! Do I really need permission from her?! Let me in!"

"Mr. Potter! Calm down! I will notify you when she wakes up."

"Fine!" I then heard a door slam shut and then reopen.

"Mr. Diggory, what brings you here today?"

"Im here to see Y/N, Madam Pomfrey."

"Im very sorry, but she's not awake yet. I'll tell you when she wakes up."

"Oh, ok." Then I heard the door close again. I waited a few minutes before opening my eyes and sitting up. As soon as I sat up, I got a horrible headache. 

"Good morning, Ms. Potter. There are many people waiting for you to wake. I've been having to send them away all day." I laughed a little and drank the medicine she gave me.

"Who would you like me to call in?" She asked, handing me a list of people who showed up earlier. My throat was in some pain, so I pointed to some names on the list.

Harry Potter.

Hermione Granger.

Ronald Weasley.

Fred Weasley.

George Weasley.

Percy Weasley. Wait, Percy wants to see me?

Draco Malfoy.

The rest of the people were some that I either didn't want to see or wanted to see later, and there was no way I wanted to see Cedric.

"I'll go send an owl to them." Madam Pomfrey said. She left and I sat, thinking. I should've pointed to Pansy and Blaise. First of all, now Draco is going to be the only Slytherin here, and second, he's going to be surrounded by a bunch of Weasleys. My friends don't like him and he doesn't like my friends. This'll be funny to watch. The door burst open to reveal Draco. The others weren't here yet. He ran over to me and sat beside me on my bed.

"I was so worried! Don't tell anyone I was worried, though. I cant be known as soft." He said. I smiled a little and hugged is arm. He tensed a little bit, but soon relaxed. He summoned wizards chess and we played until the door flung open again. This time it was everyone else.

"Y/N!" Harry yelled, running over to me. I released Draco's arm and hugged him. Everyone else was still near the door because they weren't expecting Draco to be here. The twins broke the silence.

"What about us tiny?" Fred asked.

"Can we have a hug?" George finished. I smiled and ran over to them, enveloping them in a hug. 

"Hey! My hug wasn't like that!" Harry said. We laughed and I turned to the rest of them. I gave everyone else a hug, including Percy. We were all shocked that he was here, but I greeted him the same as I greeted the rest. I sat down on my bed next to Draco again and Ron sat at the foot of the bed, later pushed off by the twins because they wanted to sit there.

"So.. why's Malfoy here?" Hermione asked.

"And more importantly, why did you let him in?" Harry asked. I rolled my eyes and turned to Draco. He seemed to get what I wanted to tell them so he spoke for me.

"She- um- actually cant speak right now. Her throat hurts."

"Oh. Well why are you here?" Harry asked.

"Because she's my friend. She also wanted me to come." I nodded. A few of them looked shocked, but the rest of them were fine.

"Well, now for the real question." Fred said.

"Why is Percy here?" George asked. We all turned to look at the Weasley, who was off to the corner.

"Well, I- um- I actually don't really know. I felt kind of worried, I guess." He said. I then softly spoke.

"Well, thanks for caring! Also, how long have I been here?" I asked.

"Well you've been here pretty long. Lucky for you, though, you woke up right before detention with Hagrid!" Ron said.

"Seriously?! That hasn't already passed?" He shook his head and I slumped down in the bed, pouting. Everyone laughed at my reaction, other than Percy and Draco. I assumed they wanted to not seem soft in front of everyone. We continued to talk for a while until it was time for me to leave. 

I insisted that they go to the Great Hall and wait for me there, but Fred and George annoyed me until I had them stay. I went to my dorm, with the two identical gingers waiting in the common room for me. I freshened up a bit before putting on one of Dudley's sweaters and grey sweatpants and heading down to the common room. I was immediately hoisted up onto Fred's shoulders and carried out into the halls.

"Freddie! Your embarrassing meee!" I complained, feeling heat rise to my cheeks. They just laughed and kept walking. I sighed and pulled my wand from my sock, summoning flowers and decorating Fred's hair with them. I then did the same with George, who was walking right beside his twin. 

Neither one of them complained and soon enough, they walked into the Great Hall. All the chatter stopped and it was dead silent for a few moments, but it soon bursted into cheers. I shyly smiled and ran over to the Gryffindor table, sitting next to Harry.

"Hey, I thought that was mine!" Harry said, motioning to the sweater I was wearing.

"Well technically, it was Dudley's." I said. While Hermione completely understood, the rest of them gave us confused glances, but I chose to ignore it. We ate dinner and we headed outside with Malfoy and Filch.

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would have you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God I miss the screaming." Filch mumbled the last part.

"Go ahead, hang me by my thumbs. See if I care." I whispered, which got me a smack on the head by Hermione and a chuckle from Ron and Harry. Draco kept a strait face and rolled his eyes.

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest. A sorry lot this is, Hagrid." He said. When Hagrid stayed silent, he continued. 

"Oh, good god, man. You're still not on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Hagrid picked up his crossbow and shrugged.

"Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." He said. I grew sad upon hearing this. I really liked the dragon, thought it was adorable. 

"Well, thats good. Isn't it? He'll be with his own kind." Hermione spoke.

"But Hermione! Norbert was a good dragon! What if he doesn't like it in Romania? What if he doesn't get along with the other dragons?" I asked. Filch rolled his eyes at me and Hagrid nodded his head.

"Pull yourself together. He's just a dragon." Filch said, ushering us into the forest.

"Wait, we actually have to go to the forest? I thought you were joking!" Draco started.

"I agree! Its literally called the forbidden forest!" I said. Filch turned to Draco and muttered something to him that I couldn't hear. 

"Nighty-night." He said, leaving. We started walking deeper into the forest, when we heard a howl.

"Di-did anyone hear that?" Draco asked. I was a little bit scared of what was out there, so I clung to Harry's side.

"What, are you scared, Malfoy?" Harry sneered.

"Why do you ask me? Your own sister is terrified! Can't you see that?" Harry jerked his head towards me. He started whispering things only I could hear.

"Come on, Y/N! Stop acting like a child. You're giving him something to tease us for!" He whisper yelled, shrugging his arm away. I felt a little bit hurt that he cared only for his reputation than for his own sister. His only sister! I walked a bit slower, getting farther and farther away from everyone else. They didn't seem to notice, so I went off on my own in a different direction. I sat down by a tree and the dog I saw before came over to me.

We sat there for a while, just listening to the wind rustling the trees. I heard fang howl in the distance, but ignored it. The dog eventually left, but I didn't feel like heading back to the group or the castle. I climbed the tree I was sitting near and kept listening to the sounds of the wind. I thought I heard screaming in the distance, but I ignored it.

 I didn't get emotional and start crying about Harry. I wasn't going to do that anymore. Either he can be a good brother, realize that he keeps hurting my feelings, and apologize, or he doesn't and I'll just keep my distance. Yes, I was hurt by his selfishness, but it was for the best that I didn't think too much about it.

I climbed higher into the tree and looked out at the sky. The only reason you could see anything was because of the faint lights coming from the castle. It must've been way past detention. I turned to look out over the castle. It looked like people were outside, but those were probably teachers, patrolling the area or something. I turned back to see Peeves looking at me, holding some water balloons. I got a bit startled and almost fell out of the tree.

"Peeves! What are you doing?! I didn't even know you could leave the castle!" I whisper yelled.

"Well, I was wanting to tell you, I was out in the halls looking for some unsuspecting children to ambush and I heard some of the Hogwarts staff. They were really panicked about your disappearance." He was being oddly nice to me, but thats probably due to the fact that I gave him some good pranking supplies. It was still weird to hear him like this though.

"I didn't really think it would matter to anyone.. You're not going to tell them where I am, right?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I won't blow your cover. I have a soft spot for you, my prank idea buddy! Why aren't you in the castle?"

"Oh.. Harry has just said some hurtful things while we were in detention and I kind of just slipped away from the group. They didn't really seem to notice or care that I was gone, so I didn't expect the staff to worry." I explained.

"Well, if they do ask me, all I'll say is 'its Harry's fault'. Is that ok?" I nodded.

"Sometimes, Harry can be really oblivious to things. He's not the smartest, which is why he isn't in Ravenclaw. If they ask Harry about it and he doesn't know what he did, tell them to ask Draco exactly what happened before I disappeared." 

"You got it! But can you tell me why Harry upset you? What did he say?" He asked, causing me to sigh.

"I was scared in detention because of the wolves we heard. Draco looked scared and Harry called him out on it. Draco then turned it over to me, because I was holding onto Harry's arm because that makes me feel safe, you know? Harry got selfish and angry, because I was scared of what was out there. I assume he thinks it'll ruin his reputation or something? So he started telling me how Im giving Draco something to tease us about and made me let go of him. It hurt my feelings so I left." I explained. He nodded.

"Well, sorry about that. Im going to leave now, but don't you go telling people that I was actually nice to someone! If you do, I'll soak you with water balloons right before classes start!" I laughed and he left back to the castle, leaving me to my thoughts for the rest of the night.

Harry POV

Y/N was really getting on my nerves. She cant be scared in front of Malfoy. That just gives him more to tell people about. It'll just ruin how people think of me. 'Can fight off Voldemort but is scared of the woods'. I shrugged her off my shoulder and kept moving. We saw a silver puddle on the ground.

"What is that?" I asked.

"What we're 'ere for. See that? Thats unicorn blood. This means that a unicorn is hurt, which is what we'll be lookin' for. Ron, Hermione, come with me." He said and walked away. I turned to Malfoy. 

"Wait, where's Y/N?" I asked. She was here a second ago. I think.

"Well-"

"Never mind. She probably went along with the other group." I interrupted. Malfoy looked unsure, but we kept walking. He was holding on to a lantern and had Fang as well. He started complaining about being out here, but I just rolled my eyes. Fang stopped and started growling.

"What is it Fang?" Malfoy asked. We saw a huge wolf in front of us. It slowly started making its way towards us. Malfoy screamed and ran away, leaving me with the wild animal. I started backing away when suddenly, I tripped on a root that was sticking out from the ground. The wolf started running towards me, but was knocked out of the way by a centaur. I stood up in front of it.

"Harry Potter. You must leave, as it is very dangerous out here. The forest isn't safe at this time. "

"Harry!" Hermione yells. They run over to where I was.

"'Ello there Firenze. I see you've met Mr. Potter. You alright' there Harry?" Hagrid spoke. I nodded and Hagrid led us back to the castle. Malfoy stopped walking and we turned to face him.

"What now, Malfoy?" Ron spat.

"Potter, where's your sister?!" He asked, almost looking worried. Our eyes widened and I looked around quickly. She was nowhere to be found!

"Hurry, you four. Get the staff an' tell 'em that we've lost a student. I'll go back to my hut in case she goes over." We nod and start running to Dumbledore's office.

"How could I be so stupid?!" I question out loud.

"Potter, you've always been stupid!" Malfoy spat. We reach the office and run through the doors, not bothering to knock.

"Dumbledore! Dumbledore, help!" I yell. He comes from around a corner.

"What has happened and why are you up past curfew?"

"We were serving detention and when we came back to the castle, Y/N wasn't with us! We don't know what happened!" Hermione explained. He looks frightened and rushes back around the corner and back into the room again. A few minutes later, a bunch of staff members burst through the door.

"What happened?" McGonagall asked.

"We have a missing student. They were in detention and when they returned she was nowhere in sight. Search the castles and question the ghosts." Dumbledore said. Everyone rushed out and we were asked to wait in his office.

"What do you think happened to her?" Ron asked.

"Im not sure. We didn't notice she was gone until just now." I said.

"Don't you realize how bad that sounds?!" Hermione yelled. 

"What do you mean?" He huffed and smacked the back of my head. We waited for a what seemed like hours, before McGonagall, Snape, Filch, and Peeves run in towards me.

"What do you think happened, Mr. Potter? Do you think she could've wandered off or do you think she was hurt?" Snape asked.

"I don't know. She was with us and we just assumed she went with Hagrid.." I said.

"What about you, Mr. Malfoy?"

"Why him?! What would he know about my sister that I don't?!" I yell, getting frustrated.

"Calm yourself, Potter. Mr. Malfoy, explain exactly what happened." He seemed to think for a moment before his eyes widened.

"We were all walking together in a group and we heard werwolves. Potter asked me if I was scared but I told him to look at his own sister, because she looked terrified being clung to his arm. He looked kind of angry and started whispering things to her and shrugged her off. She started walking behind us, but we just assumed she was still with the group. I think she may have had hurt feelings, so she left!" He explained. I was about to speak before Hermione cut in.

"What Malfoy said actually makes sense! I noticed it too, how she drifted away from us." The teachers nodded their heads.

"Well, thats all! Byeeee!" Peeves said. He threw his water balloons at me for some reason and knocked over a few things on his way out.

"Well, Minerva, we'll have to continue this search tomorrow. We can have the students search the castle and we'll go to the forest to look for her." Snape said. She nodded and sent us off to our common rooms to sit down on the couches.

"Harry, what was that?!" Ron yelled.

"Seriously, Harry! It may be because of you that Y/N is missing! After all she does for you, and you just hurt her feelings! What did you say to her?" Hermione yelled.

"I-I told her to stop acting like a child because she was giving something to Malfoy to tease us about. But it was because I didn't want them to think of me-er- us as people who can defeat the Dark Lord but is scared of the forest!" I said.

"You really care about your reputation, huh? You care about your reputation so much that you're just going to say that to her?! SHE'S YOUR SISTER!" Hermione yelled, storming off to her dorm. Ron just shook his head and left to our dorm. What have I done?

Alrighty, how did you like the chapter? Was it too long? As you can probably tell, I had to make up the wolf part of the story because they already saved the stone, but whatever. This chapter is the reason why Harry isn't in Ravenclaw. Anyways, if you have any ideas, just comment! I honestly love it when I get comments! 

On another topic, completely unrelated, Im planning on staying awake. I haven't gone to sleep yet, and its currently 2:21 in the morning. Do you think I'll last? Doesn't matter if you want to know or not, because I'll probably say it anyway.

Bye

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.5K 18
Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them go off to Hogwarts. Now, Ron Weasly, you...
39.2K 581 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
33.4K 935 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
55.5K 1.2K 23
Your name is Y/N Avery, you are from a long line of pure blood witches and wizards, all of which have been sorted into Slytherin. Your mother, Jadis...