Sebastian's daughter (Ciel x...

By FerinKage

You are no ordinary being. You are the daughter of the demon Sebastian, and the grim reaper Grell (yes Grell... More

Chapter 1: F-Father
Chapter 2: Ciel Phantomhive
Chapter 3: My job
Chapter 4: It's begun
IMPORTANT

STOPPED

626 5 3
By FerinKage

This story is stopped, and probably for good. If you want another Black butler fanfic, do tell me in the comments. But it's been years since i've written on this fanfic, and i don't think i have the will to save it.

I don't like how i have villanized the people, and written so off-character. So this story WILL NOT be updated anymore. Again if you want another black butler fanfic do tell me, and with what characters.

But am i going to delete the fic? No i'm not, i feel that it kinda shows me how much i've grown over the years, with my grammar and my writing. So no i won't be deleting this fanfic.

That is all from Ferin today.

I'm sorry and continue having a good day, thank you for reading this fanfic :). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.6K 16
Accidentally (?) turned into a vampire, the reader has had no choice but to adapt to Marshall Lee's lifestyle. But his lifestyle had taken an abrupt...
81.3K 2.7K 18
Book three of the Mo-ified series! Having come to an agreement, the whole crew is back in action for one final mission before settling down: Kill Big...
396K 8.3K 40
MY DAD IS A WIZARD. ©hyungiii 2017 [fairy tail]
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...