Chapter 3: My job

(A/N: Song Mad hatter nightcore)

(Your PoV)

I waited in the room. I just got my suit and took it on. I walked over to my father that waited outside. I took my little watch from my pocket and looked at it. 2 min. early, after what dad said we would get some guest in about 5 hours. We have to start so we can prepare a good Phantomhive dinner. Dad told me that I was asigned to look after Ciel. I walked over to Ciel's room and knocked. He said come in, and I did as told. He looked at me from top to toe. Then he walked towards me, he smiled and asked.

,,Who is your mother?" He asked.

,,Grell Sutcliff" I answered.

,,Wait what?!" He asked.

,,You know her?" I asked.

,,Yeah" He answered.

,,I'm sorry about that" I said, as I gave him some Earl Grey. (tea)

,,Ciel what is going to happened tonight?" I asked, with a evil look in my eye.

,,Just get ready for some scared guests" He answered.

,,Of course master" I answered, and bowed.

,,They think they can do something without me knowing" He said.

,,That is a big mistake master" I said.

,,It really is" He answered, and took a sip of his tea.

,,Nothing happens without the queen's guard dog knowing" I said.

,,Yes" He said, and took another sip of his tea.

I bowed, and walked outside his door. I looked at my watch, I still had time to help. I walked downstairs and saw a guy, with a fire on his hat. I sighed and walked over to him. I killed the fire, and continued walking. I was assigned to be the one who should welcome the guests to the Phantomhive manner. I walked outside and waited, I was in good time. I could hear many noises from the house. I just sighed and continued standing in my post. What kind of a maid would I be if I walked away from my post? Well one thing to be exact this place is really interesting. Dad is right, humans are entertaining. He told me when he on "purpose" let the black dead to Europe, many years ago.

There weren't many new demons or reapers. No one could get birth to some cause they were all men, but my mom was a girl no one believed her though. And now here am I the only REAL woman in the demon and reaper world. So I am quite popular to be fair.

Well look at the time, they can be here any minute now. I looked at the road as I saw the guests. I smirked, as they walked over to me.

,,Welcome to the Phantomhive manner" I said, and bowed.

This is going to be fun.