✔️ Daddy | NAMJOON

By stanbtsyeehaw

"It's me, cupcake." • Namjoon x Reader. • - this book contain smuts, there will be warning before you start r... More

☾ d i s c l a m e r ☾
one
two
three
four
five
six 🔞⚠️
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven 🔞
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty [ending]
THANK YOU!!! + need suggestions

ten

3.2K 102 17
By stanbtsyeehaw

y/n's pov.

it's morning and it's the eighth's day that two of the boys is going to take care of me again. Seokjin oppa and Jungkook take care of me yesterday. I wondered that Jimin oppa and Hobi oppa will be taking care of me today like the last day they did.

Namjoon and Yoongi oppa have works to do, they can't always focus on me, they have their own work too. Namjoon insisted that he wanted to take care of me but I said that he needs to get back to work, he said only with one condition.

a little flashback of that day.

"the boys have to take care of you while im working." Namjoon said.

"but didn't i will bother them? they have their own work too, joonie." I said trying to refuse his condition.

"we work in the same company, I'm the boss and I can do what ever I want. Understand that?" Namjoon said trying not to shout at me.

I nodded slowly, looking down, it's scary to see Namjoon stressing out.

Namjoon noticed that I'm shaking, he brought me in his embrace. I flinched, he whispered, "I'm just so worry something will happen to you while I'm working, I can't let anything happen to you after what had happened."

I teared up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"daddy do this because he loves you, cupcake," he mumbled.

"I love him too," I said back.

end of flashback.

Tud.

I looked at the side where the door have been closed and looked at the figure. Namjoon. Is. Fucking. Shirtless. the towel only covered his below body.

His hairs are wet, the water dripping on his sexy yet muscular body. I can't help but stare at his tons body, why do I feel like his man boobs is more bigger than my woman boobs?!

"Like what you see?" Namjoon smirked.

Shot! I didn't realized I stared at his body that long! i immediately look down on my finger, playing with it like nothing had happen.

I can hear his footsteps is getting louder as he walk at my direction. He bend down to look at my flustered face, he chuckled.

"Come on, give daddy morning kissy babygirl." can he not! im flustering right now!

I took a glance to him and we're just an inch, AN INCH. I went so red until- he pecked me on the lips.

"Good morning, cupcake," he looked at me and smiles, showing off his dimples. while I'm covering my red face with my palms, it's still not helping that my hands are small. he pecked me on the cheek again. MY FACE IS BURNING!

He went into the closet and change himself to his work suit.

"KYAAAA~~ we have arrived y/n-ssi!~" cheers Hobi who opened the door, bringing foods in his hands.

My boxy smiles appeared on my face as I saw Hobi oppa but it didn't last long until I saw the man that I'm so afraid to look at, I tense up looking at him.

"Ahh, you two arrived just on time," Namjoon came out from the closet, fixing his ties.

"Alright, daddy is gonna leave now," Namjoon bend down to my face, kisses my forehead then he noticed I'm tense. "it's gonna be okay, I'll see you after work okay, cupcake?" I nodded looking at his eyes and just decided to trust him on this.

no one's pov.

"Thank you for your time to take care of y/n, guys." Namjoon thanked to the two mans.

"It's what we do for each other, joon." said Hobi smiling, Namjoon respond the same thing to him.

Namjoon look at Taehyung. "thanks," Namjoon pat his shoulder. Taehyung just nodded.

Namjoon took a last glance at you and wave a byebye while you did the same then closed the door behind him.

"Alright, let's have breakfast kids!" cheers Hobi, y/n showed them two her usual boxy smiles then Hobi get on the side of the bed beside y/n while Taehyung sit on the couch that's not far from the two of them.

"How's you legs y/n?" Hobi said, passing your favorite spicy hot ramyeon with mini breakfast table (A/N: idk what does it called -,-) so you'll no need to hold the bold.

"It's feeling better, the cuts getting dry when Seokjin oppa put some medicine oil (A/N: pffttt "medicine oil" omg I'm wheezing, I also can't remember what that called omaigad what had happened to me ;-;) on the cuts, it did stings but I need to manage it and Jungkook oppa helped changing new bandage for my legs yesterday again." y/n said.

Taehyung looked at both of your bandaged legs, it looks really hurt for a young woman to handle.

"I see, it will get well soon. you got two more weeks until it's fully healed. hwaiting!" hobi cheers you up.

"Hwaiting," you did your hand into a fist, smiling.

"Hwaiting," taehyung mumbled, chewing on his dumpling. Hobi and y/n look at him in shock.

Taehyung's pov.

"Did you said something, tae?" Hobi hyung asked me.

I raised my eyebrow at him, and shook my head.

"Maybe you missed heard something.." y/n said, Hobi hyung nodded.

I scoffed. continue chewing on my dumpling.

Pretending that I didn't say anything which actually I did. I somehow feel guilty,, on y/n. She suffers a lot since she is borned, and I did treated her badly. I can't believe those two devils treat their daughter this way. y/n doesn't even look like any of them, there's no similarities between y/n and them. how are they related?

I just can't trust y/n, not yet.

Hobi's pov.

I know I didn't missed heard anything, I heard taehyung did mumbled that word. I smiled, maybe he's starting to open up to her. maybe,, i hope so.

no one's pov.

After the three of them finished their meals, Hobi decided to watch Netflix on the huge TV that's sticking to the wall, in front of the bed. "have any suggestions, y/n?" Hobi asked her, handing her the remote.

"Well.. Stranger Things sounds good?" Y/n suggested, unsurely.

"I haven't watch it yet but I heard it's really good," Hobi said, holding the bowl that's filled with popcorns.

"Me too," Y/n clicked the remote putting on 'Stranger Things S1'.

Taehyung look at them both who's watching Stranger Things that's about to start. he move to the empty side of the bed beside y/n. y/n try to move a bit to give Taehyung more space but he stopped her and shook his head then y/n just stay on her earlier position.

The two didn't saw that Hobi is smiling all the time looking at them, he handed y/n the bowl of popcorn then lay himself on the other side of the bed beside her.

The series was starting.

The three of them was focus watching on the series on the screen. Hobi and y/n eat the popcorn but Taehyung didn't take any of it.

Y/n gesture Taehyung the bowl of popcorns and told him to eat it with them, he looked at her in the eyes and feel like he can trust her, Taehyung's brain told him to fight it but his heart and bloods told him to trust her.

Taehyung nodded and eat the popcorn with the two, continue watching the series.

When they finished watching the S1, they watch the S2 again. in the middle of the series Taehyung didn't realize that Hobi and y/n have fall asleep, he's sleepy but he didn't want to sleep but then everything went black.

🧁🧁🧁

Hobi woke up, realizing he fell asleep in the middle of the series. he rubs his eyes, switching off the TV with the remote. He took his phone out and look at the clock.

5pm.

Namjoon is gonna arrive anytime soon. he took the empty bowl from your hand then look at the two of his dongsaengs sleeping onto each other. you're sleeping sat up straight, Taehyung's head is laying on your shoulder, and your head is laying on Taehyung's head.

Hobi look at them in awe and took pictures of them two.

Knock knock.

Hobi tippy toe opening the door revealing Namjoon, hobi told him to be quiet but he's confused not until he saw you and taehyung sleeping onto each other.

Namjoon's so shock looking at them, not because he's shock you're sleeping onto Taehyung and Taehyung did the same but both of you look so alike. you and Taehyung look like real siblings.

He bend to you and kisses your forehead. You flinched at the sudden touch then rub you eyes with your palms which made Taehyung waking up also, he rubs his eyes with his palms just like y/n did. Namjoon and Hobi exchanged their looks and look at the two of you back.

"Joonie..?" you mumbled, haven't open you eyes.

"I'm home, cupcake," he ruffles your hairs.

Taehyung haven't open his eyes, he reach his phone out and look at the time it has already passed 5pm which mean Namjoon have arrived home. he shot his eyes opened and looking at his surrounding and saw Namjoon ruffles your hairs and your eyes is closed shut.

"Guess I fell a sleep," Taehyung mumbled.

"Come on, tae. Our duty have finished, let's go home," state Hobi, Taehyung nodded his head and stand up from the bed.

"Thank you for today guys," Namjoon thanked them.

"No problem, joon, we have quality times today." Hobi winked at Namjoon.

Namjoon chuckled, "Yoongi told me to tell you two that you guys and the others will be staying here starting tomorrow, we have something to discuss about together including y/n, since we got days off from work by tomorrow," Namjoon announced.

"Ah, okay. We will be here tomorrow, see you two tomorrow, goodnight." said Hobi.

"Goodnight, you two," greeted Namjoon back.

---

A/N: UWU UWU UWU UWU THIS CHAPTER IS SO UWUING SKHDKSHSKDHD TAEHYUNG AND Y/N SLEEPING ONTO EACH OTHER IS SO CUTE LIKE PUNCH THE SHI OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE- I'm sorry, well I hope everyone did enjoyed this uwu part cause I went '🥺' everytime I read this. Thank you for your supports towards this story, I love you so much lovelies 🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 until next time, luvs! adios, yeehaw! 🤠

🧁🧁🧁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 198 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
27.2K 602 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...
15.6K 455 56
Written by SirDaddyJoon "My wife , my heart , my breath , my life , my mom , my beautiful girl , my best friend , my girlfriend , my sunshine , my l...
121K 4.6K 20
"What will happen huh when you are the one who got on top of me Y/n." Namjoon x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 kimnamjoon #1 btsnamjoon #1 rea...