Chris Williams story

By tiktokboysfanficss

in this story, Chris and y/n fall for each other. y/ns parents have arranged for her to marry another boy but... More

Part 1 ~ your story
Part 2 ~ Meeting Chris
part 3 ~
part 4 ~
part 5 ~ the dinner
Part 7 ~
Part 8 ~
Part 9~ first date
Part 10 ~
Part 11 ~
Part 12 ~
Part 13 ~
Part 14 ~
Part 15 ~
Part 16 ~
Part 17 ~
Part 18 ~ final part
Please Read

part 6 ~ at the house

922 30 0
By tiktokboysfanficss

Eventually I heard the door unlock, it door swung open and I was met by some beautiful blue eyes.

Tr- "y/n? Y/l/n?"
Y/n- "yes that's me. I asked Chris for the address. I needed to get away from my family and Chris said it was okay"
Tr- "okay well they're all downstairs. Follow me"

I followed Tristan down the stairs and eventually we found Chris.

C- "heyy..."

He trailed off. Looking me up and down. I looked down, remembering what I was wearing.

Y/n- "oh I didn't have time to change. I kind of just stormed out of dinner"
B- "wait. You're y/n y/l/n. No way"
Y/n- "I heard you're a big fan"
C- "anyways, how come you left the dinner?"
Y/n- "just complicated family stuff, I needed to leave Anyways do you maybe have something I can change into?"
H- "I have some clothes you can wear"

Heidi grabbed my hand and we went to her room. She handed me jeans and a t-shirt, with socks.

H- "need some other shoes too?"
Y/n- "ah that'd be nice. Thank you"
H- "it's okay. Anytime"

Heidi left the room and I got changed. Once I finished, I went back into the room where all the boys were. They had a bunch of ring lights set up.

Y/n- "what are you guys doing?"
B- "setting up to go live"
D- "we go live on tik tok from 9 till 11 everyday except Mondays"
Tr- "you can join if you like"
Y/n- "ah I'll hang around but I'll try to stay out of the cameras"
C- "here. Come sit near me"

We walked over to the ring light on the end of the row. Chris grabbed a stool and placed it beside his ring light.

C- "you can sit there. That way no cameras will see you. Zach will make sure the top one doesn't either"

He pointed at the one sitting on the top balcony.

Y/n- "oh that's okay I'm not facing that one. If I get up, I'll just duck"
C- "okay. We start in 5"

I didn't even notice it was 9pm already. My parents guests got there so late. I can't believe she just ambushed
me like that as well.

Z- "ready, we're live in 3,2,1"

They started their live videos. Music began playing and a bunch of lights turned on too. They were having so much fun I honestly forgot where I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.6K 36
Y/n got married to her sister's husband for the sake of their baby. Jungkook and y/n don't like each other from the start. Will they fall in love...
21.1K 94 32
Vinnie becomes tik tok famous and make new friends. But what happens when he falls in love with one of his friends? 😳😬 Please read to find out and...
306K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...
469K 13K 32
In which jungkook's parents have a problem with the Kim family and jungkook got forced to marry Kim taehyung to fix the problem, But taehyung already...