High School Crush {Choi Soobi...

By soosann3

Is it coincidence or not? Choi Soobin; who is a basketball lover and a new transfer student finds his crush w... More

O n e.
T h r e e.
F o u r.
F i v e.
S i x.
S e v e n.
E i g h t.
N i n e.
T e n.
E l e v e n.
T w e l v e.

T w o.

140 11 5
By soosann3

I turn around and saw Hayoon looking carefully to the new boy.

" ah.....i think I have seen you somewhere", Hayoon said knitting her eyebrows.

" idiot it's me Choi Soobin, your childhood friend ", the new boy said slapping in her forehead.

Hayoon rubbed her forehead and said," yeah I remember now, what's up broda, how are you? ".

Soobin guy laughed at her childish behavior and said, " I'm fine what about you ".

" same here, tell me what brings you here in this school ", Hayoon asked curiously.

" well mom and dad decided that I should study here with my elder brother who I just fought with ", he said smiling.

Hayoon looked at him and gasped.

" what?  You mean the cold guy, Park Woojin is your brother how come ", Hayoon asked then soobin chuckled.

" let's go and sit, I will share about my story ", soobin said coming along with us.

He sit beside me and we started eating.

" so what happened is that my mom cheated on my dad and they both divorced, and my dad remarried again with Woojins mom so yeah we are step brothers, I'm younger than him, and we are like a rival we usually don't get along", he said eating his food.

" why did he pick on you then ", Eunmin asked slowly.

" he don't want me to study here with him but seems like we have to, I have no choice ", he said smiling at them.

I silently ate my lunch.

" but thank god that I'm in other section so I don't have to fight with him everyday ", he said smiling.

" oh I see ", Hayoon said then there was someone calling his name.

" HEY SOOBIN ", it was another new boy who I haven't seen.

" huh? Brother ", Eunmin said in shocked tone.

" what brother ", Hayoon said choking on her water.

" yeah he's my elder brother Cha Eunwoo ", Eunmin said making us nod our head.

"what are you doing here? I searched for you everywhere ", Eunwoo said looking at us when he locked his eyes with Eunmin, his eyes widened.

" sis what are you doing here ", Eunwoo asked.

" I can ask the same", Eunmin said then Eunwoo said, " we both are a new transfer student so we are friends now what about you ".

" ah so you both are classmates, about me I'm Hayoons and...

She looked at me and said, " eonnie what's your name ".

" Kim Seohyun ", I said in cold tone.

" ah aren't you that girl who threw the ball inside the tent, it was so cool ", Eunwoo said making me roll my eyes.

" yeah I'm Hayoon and Seohyun eonnies classmate", she said smiling widely to her brother.

" okay so let me introduce myself, I'm Cha---

" no need to do that , your sister already did ", I said cutting him off.

He looked pissed off but still said, " I'm Cha Eunwoo ".

" I'm Lee Ha Yoon ", Hayoon said smiling at him.

" Kim Seohyun ", I said bluntly making both Eunwoo and Soobin frowned.

"don't mind her, she's always like that", Hayoon whispered.

" I can hear that ", I said focusing on my phone.

She coughed and Eunwoo said, " let's go Soobin".

Soobin and Eunwoo both got up and bid their goodbyes to us and went.

" so you and Soobin are childhood friend ", Eunmin said in her high pitched tone.

" yeah we pretty much grew up together, its been 2 years that I didn't see him because of my moms transfer ", Hayoon said explaining to us.

" so after two years you both are finally back ", Eunmin said then Hayoon nodded her head.

" ah about that Park Woojin guy ", Eunmin asked suddenly making all the students look at her.

" what? Did I speak loud", Eunmin said whispering to us.

" people usually don't speak about Park Woojin, being the most cold person he is, nobody dares to speak about him ", Hayoon said then Eunmin asked, " but he was pretty close with Seohyun eonnie".

" because we are seat partners ", I said coldly making her gulped down her saliva.

I got up picking my bag and phone and going to my homeroom.

" hey wait up ", Hayoon said then started following me with Eunmin.

" what's the next class ", I asked then she said, " ah seems like maths ".

I nodded turning round to our homeroom.

I sat down and saw woojin sleeping.

He saw me appear so he shift to the other side and asked, " what's the next class ".

" maths ", I said earning nod from him.

The maths sir came and started teaching us the problems.

We started doing it on our own.

" new student what's your name ", Mr. Kim asked and Eunmin got up and said, " Cha Eunmin ".

" okay Eunmin can you please come and solve this problem ", Mr. Kim said.

She went and did it pretty fast.

" well neatly done but still one step is missing ", Mr. Kim said and suddenly woojin got up and started doing the problems in the board.

We all were shocked by his sudden appearance but still we clapped for him.

" well done ", Mr. Kim said smiling at him.

Woojin came finishing the problems and again sleeping in his table.

Eunmin started glancing at woojin.

She really wanted to thanked him but due to the class she cannot.

As the day finished, I woke woojin up and he groaned.

" wake up school finished ", I said and he yawned then nodded.

" well goodbye Seohyun ", he said and I nodded and said, " goodbye woojin ".

" wait Woojin", it was Eunmin and once everyone exit the homeroom.

Me, Hayoon, Eunmin and Woojin was only the ones in the class.

He halted in his steps and Eunmin suddenly appeared in front of his face and said, " thank you for helping ".

He didn't say but opened his mouth and said, " well I don't need any thank you from anyone, I made a mistake by pushing you when we were fighting so for that I did it ".

He then holds his bag and looks at me and nodded and I did the same and he  exit the room.

Eunmin smiled and said, " he talked to me ".

I shook my head and exit the room.

" well good for you then ", I said.

" hey eonnie wait up ", she said clinging to me.

" stop calling me eonnie", I said in my cold tone.

" well I saw your bio data, you seems elder than me so I will call you eonnie ", Eunmin said making me mad.

" call me by my name" , I said then started walking to the basket ball court where Hayoon will be playing.

" eonnie wait up I'm also coming with you Hayoon told me to come with you so that I can see her play ", Eunmin shouted making me roll my eyes.

She's getting into my nerves.

Why is she so clingy.

Ah this year is going to be full of unexpected people's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tune for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.7K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
11.2K 494 45
Moonbin, an ordinary student who's studying math and physics (which he hates), noticed Dongmin in class and now he's asking for his help in those sub...
943 8 12
9 different boys of wakeone prestidge school with totally different backgrounds and different social status, have one thing in common, their dorm mor...
67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...