WHO KNEW? | yeonbin

Par niningluv

-"๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ..." Choi Soo-bin is the guard of Princess Eun... Plus

disclaimer
โœง 1
โœง 2
โœง 3
โœง 4
โœง 5
โœง 6
โœง 7
โœง 8
a/n : historical outfits and 'notes' ig
a/n : its a short one i promise

โœง 9

167 11 5
Par niningluv

"Yeonjun?"

Soobin stood infront of Yeonjun's room, wondering what the other's doing. He quickly glanced pass the hallway only to be met with bright rays of sunlight, shielded by rustling trees. It was way pass nine o'clock, the time they had promise to meet up.

And with that in mind, Soobin huffed before raising his knuckles on the wall's surface. Soobin knocked once more, the sound of shufflings and groans followed soon after.

With little to no patience, Soobin slid the door open. He power walked towards the parted curtain before raising it above his head.

Yeonjun had his arms wrapped around a pillow while facing the wall, with small snores escaping through his parted lips. Layers of duvet hugged Yeonjun, displaying a cocoon-like shape.

'Cute.'

Soobin instantly enlarged his eyes and shook his head. Baffled, he pushed the thought to the back of his mind, focusing on waking Yeonjun up.

"Yeonjun-ah, wake up."

A groan.

"Yeonjun-ah," Soobin called out in a higher tone, impatience building in him.

A shrug.

At this point, Soobin scoffed. He looked around the room before scowling at the older's back.

He contemplated on leaving him here and let him face the consequences himself but he surely wouldn't survive Hayoon's scolding. Soobin pondered a bit before coming down to an unusual technique.

He leaned his lips towards Yeonjun's ear, breath trickling on the older's skin. He could see from his line of vision the ravenette shudder slightly at the action. Soobin smirked before parting his lips with a slight pop.

"Yeonjun-ah," he purred lowly.

A few seconds past followed by Yeonjun stirring.

"Hmm...?"

Hearing the faint response, Soobin grinned in content.

"Wakey wakey~"

"...Shut up." Yeonjun murmured, irritating a surprised Soobin.

Soobin sharply sucked in a breath, narrowing his eyes in the process.

"CHOI YEONJUUUUUUN!"

Yeonjun flinched at the ringing sound, causing him to immediately sit up. He lets out a hiss and rubbed both of his ears, furious at whatever disrupt his sleep.

Soobin allowed a breathy snicker leave his plump lips as Yeonjun rubs his ear harsher by each second.

"I'll buy you an alarm clock soon. Now, could you be a dear and get yourself up?"

"I don't know, can I?" Yeonjun sarcastically retorted.

A frown tugged on Soobin lips at the older's answer. He pulled Yeonjun's sleeve with a dissatisfied expression, forcing Yeonjun to stand up.

"Come on, let's wash you up."

Soobin raised the wet towel from the water-filled bowl. He squeezes the trickling cloth a few times before bringing the damp fabric towards the older's head. The brunette rubbed Yeonjun's hair with the moistened towel, a bit harshly at certain spots.

With a bored expression, Yeonjun fidgeted with the hem of his sleeves, slightly annoyed every time Soobin went a little too rough. He was still in his undergarments infront of the younger, so every time a drop of water falls, the fabric becomes more and transparent and sticky.

Despite the information, they were both boys, so it's not such a big deal, right? It's a norm for both of them.

"Alrighty, then."

Soobin switched the cloth to a dry towel, doing the same things as before. He flungs the towel into a tray before retrieving a comb.

He ran his fingers into Yeonjun's messy hair, comb still in hand, just to have a feel of it. Soobin took a handful of hair strands and started combing it carefully.

Unfortunately, Yeonjun's hair being messy resulted in a few strands being caught in each other and as Soobin tried his hardest to pull the strands out, he accidentally hurt Yeonjun's scalp in the process.

"Owowowowowowow, that fucking hurts, Soobin!"

Naturally, Yeonjun screeched out in pain, alarming Soobin. The ravenette started to hit Soobin's lap repeatedly, which caused even more inconvenience to the younger.

At last, Soobin succeeded by pulling out a very minor percentage of the hair strands. Though, every action comes with a consequence.

There they were, Soobin with a fresh handprint across his cheek made by none other than the sulky Yeonjun, sitting cross-legged with a pout, tugging the remaining strands on the comb while Yeonjun busied himself by grooming his hair by himself, refusing the help offered by the ravenette.

"You suck, Soobin."

The former bad-tempered male broke the silence between the two. Soobin turned his head towards the older with an eyebrow raised, confused. As if on cue, Yeonjun turns his whole body towards the younger with an indistinguishable smirk.

"You really suck, Soobinie. I don't-"

"D-Don't call me that." Soobin cut him off, a scarlet hue rose on his cheeks.

Yeonjun closed his eyes while clenching his jaw, preventing from launching himself at the brunette.

'I will pull your intestines out one by one and hang them on a wall.'

He considered the idea but shrugged it off. Fortunately.

"We're not even acquaintances, so why should-"

"We're going to stick to each other like glue, it's inevitable. Might as well try to get along," Yeonjun argued, chin resting on his knuckles.

"Pssh, I hate you..." Soobin muttered, attention flickering to the comb.

"You don't have to pretend to hate me. I know you love me," Yeonjun teased, licking his lips seductively and sent a wink to the younger.

The brunette scoffed internally, dumbfounded from the older's response. With an intense sensation in his tummy, he nibbles on his bottom lip, unsure of what to say.

Soobin brought his right hand to Yeonjun's chest, rubbing it with the ball of his palm to somehow flattened the crinkles. The brunette, however, did not notice the male infront of him tensing from the slight touch. Their close proximity wasn't helping the male's state at all.

Soobin's lips soon curled into a pout as the crinkle didn't fade away. And in return, rubbed even harder.

Yeonjun involuntarily twisted his face into discomfort. It hurts and he knows it.

A groan escapes from his parted lips, twitching for a brief moment. The sound made Soobin look up to meet Yeonjun's eyes, silently asking, 'What's wrong? Should I stop?'

Yeonjun taps Soobin's hand gently with a lopsided frown. Soobin furrowed his brows with his head tilted.

"Yah, yah, that's enough. It hurts."

"If it hurts so much, then get yourself your own eunuch," Soobin huffed, still not over their 'eunuch' argument. He averts his gaze towards Yeonjun's goreum, (ribbon) figuring out how to tie it on the male.

"Be mine, then," the ravenette mindlessly said as he fixed the crinkles himself.

Soobin eyes instantly enlarged followed by his face flushing. He subconsciously lowers his head and rests it on the older's chest.

"A-Are- Umm... W-What..?" Soobin stuttered, feeling even more embarrassed. He quickly glanced at the other side of the room before meeting Yeonjun's gaze with a glare.

"Y-You're.. kidding, right..?" the male questioned. The older only shrugged in response.

"God, you should've word it properly. Don't you know how much trouble you could get into if someone else hears that?"

Yeonjun sighed. "Alright, alright. 'Be my eunuch'."

Soobin only clicked his tongue at the other's correction. The brunette continued working on tieing the damn ribbon that he struggled so long for.

And in the process, accidentally pulling Yeonjun closer. So close they could feel the other's rapid breathing fanning on each other's skin.

The ravenette's hands were on either side of Soobin's hips, supporting himself while the younger's hands formed into small knuckles, both placed just below his chin, as if to shield himself.

"Can you back up!?" Soobin suddenly barked, cheeks once again blooming a cherry-red tint.

And to no one's surprise, the outburst fueled Yeonjun's confidence. The male leaned in, making sure their eyelashes were touching with a smug smile pulled tightly on his face. He tugged Soobin closer by his waist while the brunette's knuckles turned white overtime.

"Why? What do you think I'll do?"

'This motherf*cker-' Soobin thought, all the while panicking. He soon plastered a very much fake smile for the older.

"Aww, aren't you a shameless little rascal," the brunette said sarcastically as he ruffled Yeonjun's head, messing up his headband.

"I'll take that as a compliment, then." Yeonjun smirked smugly as he tilted his head and neared their faces.

Veins popped, appearing on Soobin's neck. He stumbled over his fingers before finally getting a knot out of that sucker ribbon. At that realization, he purposefully tied the knot tighter, eyes twitching in annoyance.

Yeonjun crouched over as he cry out in pain, hands scrambling to untie the knot formed.

Soobin looks away and walked towards a drawer, composing himself from the older's little flirting session. He slid the drawer open, pretending to search for something when in reality, his hands are just sliding across the wood-like texture, making noises to sound more convincing.

'God, that was so embarrassing. F*ck you, Choi Yeonjun. Now, you made things even more complicated.' Soobin clutched his beating heart, cursing under his breath.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.9K 1.7K 48
Filled with the thoughts of unluckiness, all her life she's believed she has no fortune. Stuck with those thoughts and an unfinished past, she's suck...
9.6K 1.4K 16
๐– ต ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ! โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—ข๐— ๐—š๐—ฌ๐—จ is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and wealthy student choi soobin is gay and lov...
31.3K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
38.7K 2.1K 33
Choi Soobin signed a contract that he didn't know was going to ruin his life. Even after he tries to terminate his contract his company declines caus...