Us-An original mitzu fanfic [...

By Twicepinkidle

Mina- member of Twice Tzuyu-daughter of the Chous What will happen when 2 girls in different girls meet- In a... More

Prologue
ch.1--wanna team up?
Ch.2--new members
Ch.3--second thoughts
Ch.4--it's her?
Ch.5-- fan sign
Ch.7--Maybe I fell in love
Ch.8-i actually know...
Ch.9-contract signing
ch.10--photoshoot
ch.11-us
Ch.12-or else
ch.13--the truth I've been hiding.
ch.14--boom!
Ch.15-she's cheating??
ch.16-I LOVE YOU TOO (the end)
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
.
hi
GAMEEEE
ANSWERSSS
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2
New cover~

ch.6--fan sign (2)

1.1K 46 10
By Twicepinkidle

Mina POV:

THE PRETTIEST GIRLSSS

Minari

guyssss I need ur help later I need get down to my girl:)))

God Jihyo

God our baby is finally getting her girl:)

the prettiest

you can definetely count on us:))

I exchanged glances with my members and passed the mic to JIhyo.

"Once! It's been long since we met right? So, we prepared some games to play:)) Do you want us to play truth or dare?" Jihyo asked.

"YASSSSS!!!" Once shouted.

Jihyo was satisfied with the answer.

"YES! THEN LET"S START WITH NAYEON UNNIE!!!" Jihyo announced.

"Unnie, truth or dare?" Jihyo asked.

"dare." Nayeon unnie said.

"Once! What do you want our nayeon unnie to do?"JIhyo asked.

"DO AN AEGYO!!!" A fan shouted.

so nayeon unnie did an aegyo...(recall the poem from running man, the 'gugugaga?" one:)))

"EWWWWW!!!" Our members and me were disgusted...how could she do that??!!

"Then next, we have MOMO!!!!"

"Truth." momo chose.

"awww you're no funnnn." JIhyo whined.

"3 things you like about dahyun!!!" A once who is a "dahmo shipper" I suppose, asked.

"hmmm...her skin is very white, she's pretty, and she's funny." Momo said.

"Awwww thanks unnie." Dahyun hugged momo and the onces shouted.

"Ohhh I see many of you are dahmo shippers here! next, I'm going to do a truth." Jihyo said.

"3 female idol groups you like!!!!!" A female fan shouted.

"hmm...Mamamoo sunbaenim, (G)IDLE nim, and BLACKPINK." JIhyo said.

"Imma do a dare!" Dahyun said.

"GIVE A MEMBER A KISS!!!" another dahmo shipper shouted.

"hmmm..."dahyun pretended to think.

"GIVE MOMO A KISS!!!" Another once shouted. This once sure knows how to get dahmo moments.

"Okay." Dahyun agreed and kissed Momo's cheek.

"Now our Minari..."

"hmm...a dare please." I said, hoping they'll not do something overboard.

"hahaha girls get over here let's make her do something big." nayeon unnie shouted.

"ONCE! WE WILL DO A LUCKY DRAW AND ONE OF YOU CAN INTERACT WITH MINA, OKAY?" Jihyo asked.

the onces nodded and nayeon opened a random number generator on her phone.

"once! No switching seats and refer to your seat number on your chair!" Nayeon said and pressed the generator.

"NUMBER 17!!!" Jihyo announced.

It was TZUYU!!!

"TZUYU YAH!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKYYYY" Sana pouted at her sister.

"awww man..." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Number 17!!"JIhyo called. of course they knew it would be Tzuyu.

"It's me..." Tzuyu raised her hand slowly...

"Oh! Well then, you can come to the back stage later after the fansign:))) you can bring 2 friends with you, or come alone. let's continue the fansign!!!"Jihyo said and the fansign continued on.

AFTER THE FANSIGN:

Tzuyu, sana and chaeyoung walked to the backstage.

"TZUYU TTHANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I'LL TREAT YOU A LOT BETTER YOU'RE OUR LUCKY STARRR!!!" Sana squeled.

chaeyoung hugged TZuyu tightly. "THANKS BRO!!!"

"Tzuyu is it, please come in. please wait here for a moment, you tow can go in after Mina does her dare." a manager said.

"Oh ok...TZuyu have fun!!!" Chaeyoung and sana waved at her and sat down on the benches, waiting for Mina to finish her dare.

"Tzuyu! You're here! have a seat." Momo said and Tzuyu sat down obediently.

"Awwww she's so cuteee" Nayeon whispered in Jihyo's ears.

"I know...she's like a precious childddd, and stop. she's Mina's." JIhyo whispered back.

Tzuyu looked up to the girls.

"Mina, tzuyu's in front. hug her a give her a kiss on the cheek." dahyun whispered.

Mina gulped and gave Tzuyu a hug. Tzuyu was a bit startled but she hugged back.

"OMG I HUGGED TZUYU AHHHHHHHHHH UWU IM PROUD OF MY MEMBERSSSS." Mina screamed in her mind.

Mina gathered up her courage and pecked Tzuyu's cheek and earned a smile from Tzuyu.

"HAHAHAHA! Tzuyu It's the first time we see Mina blush!!!" Nayeon unnie laughed.

Tzuyu smiled silently.

"Ah, yes Tzuyu we're adding your number now I really hope we can be friends." Jihyo said.

Tzuyu nodded and took out her phone. It was the silver version of newest phone brand, the CHOU's

"OMG ISN'T THAT THE CHOU'S NEWEST PHONE BRAND?!!!" Momo exclaimed.

Tzuyu nodded.

"we all wanted one but It's too expensive." Momo sulked. the others nodded in agreement.

"Do you guys want one? I can give you guys a discount." Tzuyu offered.

The 5 girls widened their eyes.

"Oh, I'm a Chou." Tzuyu said.

"OMGGGGGGGGG" Momo squealed happily.

Tzuyu wrote something on a paper and handed it to Momo.

"Take this when you guys visit our shop. Show the this paper and you'll get a discount:)" tzuyu said.

"Thanks TZUYU!!!!!" The five girls all gave Tzuyu. hug.

"It's okay. It's cheap to have 5 friends in exchange. I don't have much friends." Tzuyu smiled.

"Ah yes, my two friends are outside. They're mega fans of you guys." Tzuyu said.

"we know--I mean ummm really? let them in!" Nayeon quickly said.

TZuyu raised her eyebrow and slowly said. "Ooookayyyyyyy?"

Sana and Chaeyoung knocked on the door and peeked in, seeing Tzuyu and their favorite idols standing together while the girls surrounded tzuyu.

"Yes pabo unnie--ah sana, chaeng, you guys wanted to meet them?" Tzuyu was talking to Nayeon when she saw sana and Chaeyoung.

"Hi~" Momo smiled to the two with their jaws opened.

Dahyun back hugged Momo and whined. "I'm hungryyyyy."

Momo patted her head in reply and said. "We'll eat jokbal later, before that let's treat our fans well."

Twice introduced themselves and chatted for about 5 minutes.

"Thank you for having us today.It's an honor to meet the five of you." Sana greeted.

"Yeah, we've been your fans since your debut." chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you." Jihyo thanked the two and turned to Tzuyu.

"Can we borrow Tzuyu for 2 more minutes? It'll be fast." Jihyo asked.

"Of course! She's all yours! Oops I mean of course you can." Sana blushed of embarrassment.

Jihyo chuckled and gave the two girls a quick hug. "I promise this will be fast." sana and chaeyoung nodded happily and exited the room.

Tzuyu who kept silent the whole time sighed. "You see how crazy fans they are. I was traded for a smile." Tzuyu pouted.

"Lol Tzuyu just add our numbers in your phone. better be fast or they'll come for you." Dahyun said and showed Tzuyu her number.

The members all gave their numbers to Tzuyu except for Mina.

"Mina unnie?" Tzuyu called.

"Ye....yeah?" Mina looked up and saw Tzuyu's face a few inches apart from hers. her face turned redder and redder and the other members were giggling at the two.

"You dozed off." Tzuyu said shortly and pointed at her phone.

"Ahh...ah yes! Sorry. Here." Mina said and quickly showed Tzuyu her number.

"done." Tzuyu said after typing in.

"tzuyu...you can call me Mina or Minari...we're friends..." Mina whispered.

"Okay Minari." Tzuyu smiled and Mina smiled back.

"I'll get going now unnies." Tzuyu said.

"tzuyu, you know, maybe we can hangout sometime? The six of us?" Nayeon asked, stealing a glance at Mina.

"Sure, if you want to." Tzuyu grinned.

"Her smile will be what I live for..." mina thought.

"Tzuyu before you go, one last question. Just answer what you think, we won't mind." Jihyo said.

Tzuyu nodded and waited for the question.

"What do you think about Mina?" Nayeon blurted.

Mina immediately blushed and lowered her head.

"Minari? Well she's nice and deadly gorgeous. She's cute and definitely girlfriend material." Tzuyu confessed.

Mina blushed even harder and it was hard for mina to force the word "Thank you." out of her mouth.

Tzuyu smiled and waved. "bye unnies!"

"Bye Tzuyu!" Twice replied and Tzuyu left the room. they heard laughter coming from the hallway.

"YAH CHOU TZUYU YOU'RE LUCKY!"

"YEAH!"

"Ummm okay? You're just unlucky then."

"YAH TZUYU COME BACK HERE!"

"YOU'RE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF AREN'T YOU!"

Twice smiled to each other.

But Mina was thinking was another thing...Tzuyu complimenting that she's girlfriend material and she's dead gorgeous...

--------------------------------------------------------

lolll oh and I was just listening to "The best thing I ever did" while writing this:)))

vote and comment!!! and follow my instagram!!

acc: shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
247K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...