Jayonce short stories

By Beyoncesmanz

Jayonce short stories (he saves Beyonce) More

Jayonce short story intro
On the streets!
Bruised
Bruised 2
Midnight scare
Jay's heart attack...
Jay's Heart Attack part 2...
Found love in a hopeless place
Midnight text😳
Fire🔥
School bus
Paparazzi
Rocket[Explicit]
Birthday Bey![Explicit]
Caught in smoke🚭
Blue schoo
Love tweets[Explicit/short]
Secret affair[Explicit!]
Left
Party?!
Party?! (2)
Party (final)
Beyonce the Stripper[Explicit]
Man problems[Explicit]
Messy
Midnight scream
Massage[Extremely Explicit!]
Uncommunications
Uncommunications(2)
Poolside[Explicit]
Valentines Day💞
Valentines Day (2)[EXTREMELY EXPLICIT]
Grammy disaster
Secret Daughter??
Poolside (2)[Explicit]
Jalonge
Scripts in love
Oops!
Julius Beyonce what?[Explicit]
Lonely hearted tour[Explicit]
The threesome [EXTREMELY EXPLICIT‼️🔞]
The threesome(2) [EXTREMELY EXPLICIT‼️🔞]
The threesome(3) [EXTREMELY EXPLICIT‼️🔞]
Lovers meet lovers[Explicit]
C-Block Neighbors[Explicit]
"The Talk"(ft. Chris Brown)
Lebronce [Explicit]
DrakeYonce[Explicit]
Idryonce[Explicit]
Beckys Back??[Explicit]
A/N: The End?
"The Talk"(ft. Chris Brown) [Part 2]
Curryonce [Explicit]
"The Talk"(ft.Chris Brown)[3]Explicit
"The Talk"(ft. Chris Brown)[4][Explicit]
Lebronce (2) [Explicit]
A/N: Thank You!
Curryonce [2](Explicit)
Maury
Maury (2)[Explicit]
The End of Short Stories [1]

X 3[Explicit]

451 7 2
By Beyoncesmanz

*Requested by @be-reading *
Nicki's POV

It's my birthday party tonight and I invited everyone I know. Cardi B claimed she was "too tired" to come over which is like "yea ok bitch😒" and Jay Z was touring in London so he couldn't make it here on time. But Bey pulled through and I'm so glad she did. Her and I basically spent this whole time with eachother and we had the dj blasting the hits and alcohol everyone in my backyard. Beyoncé and I are beyond drunk.
Bey: Ya hahaha know I feel like a whaaalleee
Nicki: You a fuckin clown bey ahahaha

We keep laughing and talking and then we both started getting dangerously horny. Bey and I give eachother seductive looks.

We both lean in and start to make out. We really get into it. I've always wanted to fuck with Bey. But more in a threesome. Just the thought of watching Bey get fucked makes me wet. We break apart and I see her security guard with his mouth open and I think he got a lil boner from that.

Lmao, he caught. We look up at him. I take Beyoncé's hand and I go over and grab Julius and we head into my house where no one really is. We head upstairs making sure no one is getting suspicious. Julius couldn't walk in a straight line so he a lil tipsy on the job. We all kiss eachother. Julius strips both of us down to our pantie and bra. We all crawl on the bed and I see Bey comin straight for me.

Julius takes his belt off and gropes his bulge through his pants not keeping an eye off of Bey and I. Bey and I make out some more.
Bey: Mmm Julius come over here
He comes towards the edge of the bed and Bey and I sit on the edge stripping Julius naked. Fuck his body is so fuckin juicy. We pull his boxers down and his huge ass dick popped right up. He helps take Bey and I panties and bras off. They both push me back on the bed and I spread my legs wide open, waiting for them to kiss and suck the hell out of my wet juicy pussy. And ready for a good pounding.

Julius starts sucking on my clit while Bey is fingering me.
Nicki: fuck! This feells soo fucking good!
Julius is slurping my juices like no tmr and Bey knows the right place to finger me. I quickly turn Julius over and he puts his hands behind his head waiting for Bey and I to suck him. I crawl over and start sucking the life out of his dick. He lifts Bey up and makes her sit on his face as he eats her out.
Julius: Fuck Nicki! *thrusts hips into her mouth* fuckin suck this big fffuckin dick!
Bey leans over moaning and sucks his dick with me. I start licking his balls and I feel him tensing up. I see his dick throbbing.
Nicki: go ahead Cum in our mouths!
Bey: FUCK IM CUMMING ON HIS TONGUE!
She came all over his mouth and it was so sexy watching her orgasm. Julius pumps Bey's and I'd mouth up with his seed. We both swallow it and Bey gets off Julius face. Julius pushes me back as he hovers ontop of me and Bey is sitting behind my head rubbing my boobs. Fingering herself and kissing all over me.
Bey: Birthday Girl gets to get fucked first. It's her birthday Julius fuck her so fuckin good.
Julius: yes my queens.
He puts the tip in and this may be the biggest I've taken since Nas. He keeps on going inside and I thought it would never stop. I moans and all of a sudden, squirt already! On his lower half.
Nicki: omg, I'm so sorry. It's been a while since I had a big dick inside of me.
Julius: that turns me on. Mmm
He starts pounding the shit outta my pussy. Bey keeps rubbing her clit watching me get fucked . She starts rubbing her clit so fast, her squirting gets everywhere and it taste like fruit. She lays next to me and I finger her and make out with her. Julius is getting so turned on by us. He pounds so hard, I'm pretty sure people outside can hear all of us moan. I wanna watch Bey get fucked.
Nicki: *out of breath and pushes him away* Julius, fuck my best friend please. Give her that good pounding.
Julius: oh shit, I didn't put on a condom!
Nicki: did you c-
Julius: no. I don't think I have o-
Bey: just do pull out method. Can't be worse than Jays🤷🏾‍♂️
This time, he makes Bey hover over me so that I can take her tits in my mouth. He pounds her from the back and I look to see his light skin dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Which was turning me on and I was ready to cum on my fingers.
Nicki: ugh! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!
All of a sudden, as I'm making out with Bey, I feel Julius dick go inside of me. I cream all over his dick.
I cum and he goes back in Bey then back in me. He's goin back and forth. He goes back to pounding me. But I feel his dick throb again. He pulls out and hold his dick.
Julius: AGH FUCK GET ON YOUR KNEES BOTH OF YOU! Drink my cum!
We get on our knees and sucks the life out of his dick and he grunts loud and we both taste his spurting but which actually also tastes like fruit. We go for round 2 and now it's already 2:45 am. I didn't even notice everyone left. We lay out of breath from round 2.
Julius: did you have a nice birthday?😈
Nicki: ugh, the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 268 35
2nd Chreyonce short stories!!! Funny/dirty/cute! ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ACCEPTED!!!
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
16K 524 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! 🥰 Published: 2019 Edited: 2024