fairy tail: new team!

By LOVE_BOOMER

okay people am back with another story this one is about Lucy is course and no she dose not leave fairy tail... More

getting stronger
finding a new key
training
NEW TEAM AND LOVE?

how it started

16.3K 335 65
By LOVE_BOOMER

LUCY POV.

Like any other time I was in the guild drinking a strawberry milk shake but today was different everyone was giving me death glares. It was creeping the hell out of me!!! I MEAN FOR PLUE SAKE WHO WOULDN'T BE CREEPED OUT BY THE GUILD BEING QUITE AND GLARING AT YOU I MEAN REALLY i thought. The only one's not glaring at me is Wendy, mira, gajeel, laxus and his team/raijinshuu (A/N did I spell that right?), master, and the exceeds. Then natsu and his team plus lisanna comes to me. "Hey guys" I said sweetly "shut up stupid blonde natsu-kun is about to talk" (A/N bet you know who it is) lisanna said with a smirk. Then I looked at natsu "am kicking you out of the team cuz your weak and a replacement for lisanna " said natsu. Tears start falling and my bangs covering my eyes I got up "just watch am going to become strong and beat all of you I said seriously "ya right a weakling like you beat me in your dreams iron fist of fire dragon" said natsu then hit me on the right side of my face next to my eye. I felt it, it was going to leave a scar. The lisanna went to animal soul while natsu was still attacking me I was about to pass out someone saved me. Roar of lightning dragon then natsu and lisanna passed out. Before I got to see who save me I passed out because the loss of blood. All I heard was "hold on Blondie" then it went black.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Me:am done how was it

Lucy:I hate it

Me:why?

Lucy:because I got kicked out

Me:don't worry its going to get better k

Lucy: okay

Me:good now do the disclaimer

Lucy: okay love-san dose not know fairy tail if she did she would put me in the raijinshuu bye

Me: well good bye

LOVE_BOOMER OUT ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
73K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC