Page 250 (Thomas sangster fan...

By Nowheregilrs01

This is the story every fangirl dreams about More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 "Starbucks"
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 "Hospital"
Chapter 6 "Jealous"
Chapter 7 "The fight"
Chapter 8 "Never challenge a fangirl"
Chapter 8 "The game"
Chapter 10 "Sleepover"
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note

Chapter 3 "Do you need a hug?"

383 20 13
By Nowheregilrs01

Thomas POV
Her eyes grow wide as she sees me, she has sadness in her eyes.
I could tell she's a fangirl, and she's cute, wow actually REALLY cute, but not like in a bad way, I think the correct word should be, beautiful.
She's reading the Death cure, and I could tell she's in the part where newt, the character I play, dies.
She's crying and she's really REALLY amused to see me.

Kailee's POV
OH MY FREAKING GOD! THIS IS THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER
I won't care, I will let my fangirl beast out.
"THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER HSJSJSBAUIAKABSHSISK!!!"
-"That's me haha" he replies
-"OH MY FREAKING GOD. IM I DREAMING???"
-"hahaha no ur not."
Okay calm down calm down, you want him to know u for who u r, but u don't want to scare him.

Thomas POV
She's really cute, even whe she fangirls.
I notice that she's been crying, so I ask her "Sorry, but why where you crying?"
"You just died. Sorry, newt, newt just died."
-"Oh I'm sorry, If you want I can pretend to be him and give you a hug,"
Yes perfect opportunity, she nods and stand up so I can give her a hug.
She hugged me tightly, with love. I like her.
Wait what, I don't like her. She doesn't even like me, she likes Newt. (A/N: lol boys R so clueless 😂❤️)

----------------------------------------------
So that's it for chapter 3!!! I hope u like it!! I'll update anytime soon. love u guys!! Ps. If u don't like something or have any ideas bout the story pls comment them!! MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
81.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
663K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...