fine line (scott mccall)ยฒ

By anticosmic

in which they fall in love again (started: july 14, 2020) (season 4-6b) (... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

twenty-one

2.7K 82 24
By anticosmic

"Okay, I wrote the name on the envelope with my left hand so that they wouldn't know who it was, just like you told me to do." Lydia announced as she passed the envelope through the mailbox before moving back to her car as she held her phone in her other hand. The two girls had come up with an elaborate plan in order for Blair to not get caught with what she was planning since she knew Stiles and the Sheriff would both yell at her if they ever found out.

"Good, they didn't see you right?" Blair asked as she walked along the streets of Paris as she went to the location Isaac told her to meet him at. Blair having to do other errands before meeting up with her best friend - which he still thought was ridiculous since she barely knew French to try and navigate it by herself in the first place.

"No, Sheriff is at work and Stiles is hanging out with Scott," Lydia informed Blair as she sat in the front seat of her car before putting Blair on the loudspeaker so that she could drive. Blair biting her lip slightly at the mention of Scott, Lydia already hearing the silence as she knew what Blair was going to ask next.

"How is he?" Blair asked her hesitantly, Lydia noticing the hesitation when she talked about her now ex-boyfriend. Blair was still processing the fact that she and Scott were broken up despite the fact the two had been broken up for a while now.

"Well, considering he broke up with you, I should be asking you that question. But he's fine, just missing you I assume. Have you two talked since the breakup?" Lydia asked since she knew Scott had once again broken up with Blair at the start of summer, the guilt of what had happened in Mexico was weighing too heavy on his mind - causing him to push Blair further and further away before eventually breaking up with her.

"Uh, yeah. He called me twice since I've gotten here. The first time was to make sure I landed safely and got to Isaac's without any hassle and the second time was to apologize for biting me again." Blair revealed to Lydia who took in the information - Lydia and Stiles already trying to think of ways to get the two back together since they knew that Blair and Scott were lost without each other. Stiles had convinced Lydia that Scott and Blair were perfect together and since Blair was Lydia's closest friend in the pack she tried to think of what was going to be the best for her and what would make Blair the happiest rather than trying to give in completely to Stiles's antics.

"So, what's going to happen when you come back? Are you two going to get back together again?" Lydia asked as she pulled out of the street before she was caught by either Stiles or the Sheriff and they started asking questions about why she was there. Lydia wanted to get all the information she could out of Blair in order to let Stiles know if they should stop their plans in trying to get the two back together again or not.

"No, I think Scott needs time and maybe, I do too. I think it will be good for us to go back to being friends." Blair didn't want to add for now since she didn't know if there was any chance of her and Scott ever getting back together. Blair had been trying her hardest to move on from him with the help with her friends but she still wasn't used to life without Scott McCall just yet.

"And are you okay with that?" Lydia asked Blair gently since she knew how much Blair loved Scott considering she knew Scott was the main reason Blair had stuck around in the town so long despite all the reasons she had to leave.

"I want Scott in my life, Ariel. Friends, dating, pack. Whatever that means, I just know I can't lose him." Blair breathed through the phone as she spotted Isaac standing at the end of the street waiting for her.

"Okay, I got to go to Ariel. Talk to you later, thanks again for everything." Blair thanked quickly, not waiting for Lydia to respond before hanging up as she ran up behind Isaac who was on his phone as she tried to scare him. Isaac grabbing her by the waist before placing her gently on the ground in front of him. Blair frowning slightly that she wasn't able to scare the werewolf as Isaac only messed with her hair instead as he grinned at her.

"You ready?" Isaac asked, Blair nodding as let Isaac grab her hand as he brought her into the building. Isaac directing her through the restaurant as he brought her to the back room where the two men were waiting for them.

"Guys, this is Blair. She's my best friend that I was telling you about. Blair, these are the emissaries I know. They agreed to try and help with your problem." Isaac explained to Blair as the two emissaries nodded as they gave Blair a friendly smile to try and make her feel better about the situation she was currently in since Isaac had given them the details about what had happened to her.

"So, Isaac told us you have a supernatural problem? Mind describing it a bit more, Isaac isn't really good at descriptions as you probably know." One of the emissaries asked as Isaac's face grew offended despite the fact he was actually correct since he used vague words to describe the full background of Blair's problem.

"I think it's better if I just show you," Blair explained, her hands moving to the bottom of her shirt as she pulled it up to show her wound. The strangers in the room's eyes widening in shock as they noticed the large black circle in Blair's torso that had black veins stemming from it as it traveled along her body.

The younger emissary stepped forward as he stared at in shock before bending down to inspect it - entranced by the mysterious wound that seemed to cover her entire torso since he had never seen anything like this in his short experience of being an emissary.

"How did you get this again?" He asked, trying to remember what Isaac had told him about his best friend's wounds. All of them thinking that something like this meant something severe for Blair.

"Berserker claw," Blair revealed as the two's eyes widened since they had never actually seen a Berserker with their own eyes before. Blair pulled down her shirt again as she and Isaac stared between the two standing in front of them waiting for some sort of answer if they were going to be able to help her or not.

"Think you can help her?" Isaac asked as his eyes darted between his two friends since he knew Blair was only staying for one month before she had to go back to Beacon Hills - Isaac wanting time get her answers before she had to go back home again.

"I think we can try." They answered honestly as both Blair and Isaac took the answers since at least they had a shot to figure out what was going on with Blair.

—•—

"Coming now, mom," Scott answered when he heard the knocking on his bedroom door, immediately assuming that it was his mom coming to tell him that dinner was ready since she had already yelled a couple of minutes ago for him to hurry up before the food got cold.

"Hey," Blair spoke once Scott opened his bedroom door, staying completely still as she waited for Scott to say something considering he had been completely ignoring her the past couple of months. Scott staring at Blair in shock as he remained standing still since he didn't think she would be standing on the other side of the door. He definitely didn't expect Blair to confront him anytime soon since he hadn't actually thought about where their relationship stood with each other. Neither of them saying anything to the other ever since what had happened in Mexico.

"Can we talk?" Blair finally spoke when Scott continued to stay silent instead of talking to her. Scott opening the door as he let Blair walk into his bedroom before shutting the door fully closed behind him.

Blair entered the room, starting to feel out of the place for the first time in Scott's room and even with Scott as she tried to ignore the growing nerves she had by even being in the same room as his. Scott noticing how she started to shift uncomfortably in his presence which was something he wasn't used to since the two usually bounced off each other whenever they were together.

"What did you want to talk about?" Scott asked quietly as he moved over to his desk as he put some distance between him and Blair. Blair trying to hold back the tears as she noticed how obvious Scott was at trying to put even more space between the two.

"The reason why you haven't been talking to me lately. Or why you have barely even been in the same vicinity of me ever since we came back from Mexico." Blair brought up, her voice slightly cracking as she talked while Scott held his head down in guilt. Blair didn't know what she had done wrong in order for Scott to act this way, in fact before Mexico she thought she and Scott were on the best terms possible. It didn't make sense to her why he would suddenly draw away from her. She knew that she needed time to comprehend everything that had happened but every time she even tried to call Scott he declined the calls before they could even ring - something was definitely wrong between the two and she wanted to figure out what it was.

"Maybe I should just leave," Blair admitted as Scott stayed quiet, still not saying anything to her even after she finished talking. Scott moved forward before gently grabbing her hand as he brought the two of them to his bed to sit down since he knew it wasn't right to keep Blair waiting on an answer and make her keep guessing as to what was wrong with them.

"Scott, just talk to me," Blair tried to convince him to talk to her while Scott held her hand loosely on top of his leg. Blair searching his face desperately for any sign of what was wrong as she clutched tightly onto his hand. Scott sucking in a breath before he turned to Blair, knowing that what he was about to say next was probably going to break her heart.

"I think we should break up," Scott admitted, Blair staring in Scott at shock at him breaking up with her. Scott could feel her chemosignals and he could sense how devastated she was at him breaking up with her which only made what he had to do worse as he closed his eyes in pain.

"Can I know why at least?" Blair asked, knowing she had to respect Scott's decision either way that he wanted to end the relationship even if it was the last thing she wanted for him. Blair trying to keep up a stoic facade so that Scott couldn't see how much this wasn't hurting her even if she was completely lying to him by doing so.

"Anytime, I close my eyes or I look at you... I keep relieving everything I did to you in Mexico. I can't ever hurt you again." Scott admitted as he rubbed circles on Blair's hand as he explained why he wanted to break up with her. Blair's eyes softening in realization when she stared at Scott.

"Scott, that doesn't matter to me. None of that matters to me, I'm fine. I healed. Okay? I know you would never hurt me intentionally, Scott." Blair tried to reassure Scott but he shook his head in opposition since he no longer trusted himself to be able to keep Blair safe. It was starting to feel like last year when Scott had broken up with her so that she could go to France, except this time it felt more permanent like it was the actual end for them.

"The last thing you ever wanted was the bite and you made that clear from the very moment I met you. Your biggest fear is dying like your sister and I almost killed you the exact same way. How can you not hate me for that?" Scott asked her while Blair tried to open her mouth to answer before closing it as Scott nodded his head since he already knew what the answer was. Scott knew the worst possible thing he could have done was give Blair the bite since she had been adamant since the moment she stepped into Beacon Hills that it was the last thing she would ever want under any circumstance. Scott vividly remembering her words that she would never let anyone bite her considering all the germs. He knew it was a cover-up for the real reason yet he couldn't stop himself from replaying that memory in his head. All he could think about was Blair's teasing smile when he first met as she said that compared to her lying limp in his arms with a chunk taken out of it. He was the reason she had been in that position and there was no way he could ever forgive himself for that.

"I can't be with you, Blair if I'm constantly thinking about how I much hurt you. You deserve better than that." Scott admitted to Blair, Blair moving her hand from his grasp as she wiped away the tear that had fallen on his face while he was breaking up with her.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Scott?" Blair asked as she kept her hand on his face, making sure Scott was confident in his answer and not just doing this out of guilt for hurting her. Scott nodded his head again, Blair holding her head down disappointedly before nodding.

"Just remember, if you ever change your mind. I wouldn't hesitate to come back to you." Blair whispered as she moved to kiss Scott's cheek before dropping his hand as she left the McCall residence knowing that she had to leave now before she started crying in front of Scott - not wanting him to see her break down after just breaking up with her.

Blair got into the passenger side of Lydia's car, Lydia waiting to hear what had happened as Blair turned around to Lydia - her eyes completely filled to the brim with tears before she even opened her mouth. Lydia's face dropping with any hope that the two had resolved things when she saw Blair's sunken appearance.

"Scott broke up with me," Blair announced to Lydia, the shock still in her system as Lydia reached over and pulled Blair into a tight hug once she explained the news. Blair slowly wrapping her arms around Lydia as she tried her hardest not to break down into tears.

"It's going to be okay." Lydia tried to reassure as she brushed her hand through Blair's hair. Blair gripping tightly onto Lydia's shoulder as she nodded her head before pulling from Lydia as she sank back into her seat.

"Do you think we can go somewhere else? I really don't want him leaving his house and seeing my crying in his driveway in your car." Blair laughed sadly to herself while she talked. Lydia nodded her head in agreement before pulling out of the McCall driveway, already planning on bringing Blair back to her house for the two to have a movie night.

"You feeling any better?" Lydia asked Blair as the two finished a movie as Blair shook her head yes as she put her phone down before turning to Lydia beside her with a small smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah but I have to go." Blair explained as she shifted herself out of Lydia's couch.

"Everything okay?" Lydia asked in concern since she didn't want Blair to be alone right now considering she had just been broken up with.

"Yeah, just family stuff. Thank you though for everything. I love you, Ariel." Blair shrugged her shoulders as she brushed off her concern before hugging Lydia goodbye as she exited the house as she headed straight to her ride.

"Movie night, suck?" Blair laughed dryly in response as she pulled on her seat belt before turning to Stiles.

"I love Lydia but if I have to watch another rom-com right now, I'm going to stab myself." Stiles let out a laugh in response at Blair's confession as he backed out of Lydia's driveway since he figured Lydia would play romcoms since those were the only movies the girl owned. In fact, he was surprised Lydia didn't make Blair watch the Notebook over and over again considering that was her favorite movie.

"You doing okay? Scott's a mess right now, I can't imagine how you're feeling." Stiles asked in concern since he had just spent the afternoon trying to cheer up Scott which were all weak attempts since Scott barely even cracked a smile at Stiles's hilarious jokes. While Stiles was worried about Scott, he was equally worried about the girl sitting beside him especially since she was the one who got broken up with this time.

"He promised he would never give up on me and he finally did. I guess it just hurts, right now but I'll get it over though, I always do, right?" Blair gulped as she turned to Stiles who had stopped at a red light as he was bringing Blair back to his house for their annual sleepover since it was now a tradition for the two to have one whenever something was wrong with the other.

"You know I know when you're lying, right? I call bullshit, okay? Former Nogitsune and Valkyrie bond and also former roommate bond means I know you and I know you need to go and cry for exactly twenty minutes before you eventually call Isaac and tell him everything about what happened. Now, the tissues are in the glove department. You should probably start now considering the time difference if you want to call him." Stiles's finished explaining as Blair actually started crying when he finished talking before grabbing the tissues that Stiles had stored in there for her - surprised that Stiles actually knew her this well in the first place to leave tissues in the glove department for her.

"Shut up," Blair muttered under her breath when Stiles had a knowing smirk
on his face since he knew exactly what Blair would need to cheer herself up.

—•—

"Wait, someone just left this here?" Stiles asked as he, Scott, and his dad stood in the kitchen. His dad spreading out all the money that he had found in the envelope - the writing Stilinski only wrote on the envelope and nothing else which didn't exactly give them a clue to who had left the sum of money for the two.

"In the mailbox, yeah.." The Sheriff explained as Stiles spread out the money as he counted the amount on the table so he could figure out how much the sender had lift them.

"It's the exact amount of money you needed to pay for the bills." Stiles stated in confusion once he finished counting all the money, Scott and the Sheriff moving beside him as Stiles picked up the envelope before noticing that something was inside of it.

"Did you do something nice for someone rich?" Stiles asked as he held up the typed out Thank you in his hands, the Sheriff opening in his mouth in shock before shaking his head no since he would definitely remember if he did something like that.

"Not something nice enough for someone to just give us this amount of money." The Sheriff explained in shock as he tried to wrap his head around the fact that someone had just left the money at his doorstep without saying anything.

After the Sheriff left to go and buy him, Stiles and Scott dinner - Scott turned to his best friend who was still staring at the envelope and the money. Stiles trying to figure everything out as he realised only a few people knew about the exact amount of money his dad owed.

"Any clue?" Scott asked as he leaned over the kitchen counter as Stiles raised his head slightly as he shook his head.

"No, not a clue. But, hey. Let's go watch star wars since you and Blair never got to finish." Stiles shook off Scott's question as he clapped Scott on the shoulder, Scott noticing the skip in his best friend's heartbeat when he said no before quickly shaking it off since he figured it was just surprised at the amount of money left at his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.9K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life
3.5M 72.3K 113
9.6K 218 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
30K 1K 28
Their last stop โ€ข Book 4 โ€ข Season 6 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf โ€ข I don't own Teen Wolf however, I own Flora and her storyline