fine line (scott mccall)ยฒ

By anticosmic

in which they fall in love again (started: july 14, 2020) (season 4-6b) (... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

fourteen

3K 95 46
By anticosmic

It was the night after the SAT, Stiles was still trying to process everything that had happened when he heard the door knocking - the knocks starting to become more rapid as time went on. Stiles ran down the stairs quickly as he opened the door to see Blair standing outside his house.

"Hey." Stiles breathed quietly once he saw her standing at his door, Blair trying to form words but they got stuck in her throat as her eyes started watering at the thought of actually saying the words out loud. Stiles moving quickly to wrap his arms around her as he let her cry into his shoulder. Stiles already knowing that what happened yesterday was still weighing on her mind just like it was weighing on his. Stiles was the only person Blair could go to without her having to explain the specifics to and right now that was exactly what she needed.

"I killed him. I killed someone." Blair choked out in between her sobs, Stiles closing the door behind her before wrapping his arm around Blair's shoulder and bringing her gently to the couch as he found a blanket and placed it around her shoulders since he noticed she was shaking from the cold outside.

"Star Wars?" Blair asked him quietly, Stiles nodding his head when he turned on the first movie - Stiles beginning to make his usual comments about the movie as Blair listened on, remaining quiet throughout the entire movie as Stiles noticed she had finally fallen asleep. Stiles grabbing himself another blanket as he moved to a different seat as the two fell asleep in the Stilinski household.

—•—

"Is three enough?" Kira asked as her, Stiles, and Liam pulled out their laptops on the kitchen table. Blair standing beside Liam and Kira with her hands shoved inside her pockets as she remained quiet since had gotten to Scott's house  - the only person she had talked to since the SAT was Stiles. Stiles had been sending texts and calls to Derek to update him on Blair's condition since Blair was struggling to even talk to even talk to him about what had happened. Stiles had to practically drag her out of his house to go to Scott's. Barely any of the pack knew the full story of what happened at the school except for the fact Rafael had told Scott he was covering for Blair killing Simon so that she wouldn't have to go through all of the interrogations from the cops.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles explained to them. Blair crossed her arms against her chest as she stared blankly at the laptops in front of her as she tried to gather her thoughts about how they were going to catch the benefactor.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked as he grew worried about the plan, Blair's tense position beside him not helping ease any of his nerves as Liam began to freak out about what was happening.

"We're doing it. Tonight." Scott affirmed, knowing they needed to act quickly before the Benefactor got even more people hurt especially considering everything that had just happened with Blair and Simon. It only made Scott more motivated for them to finish everything with the Benefactor and the Deadpool.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked since it was Scott's life they were putting on the line in order for the plan to work in the first place. Liam still not being used to all of the dangerous plans the group came up with in order to solve their problems since he was still relatively new to everything.

"It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic." Stiles breathed out, noticing how Scott kept looking over at Blair - Stiles knowing that Scott was desperate to talk to Blair since he missed her and Stiles knew he had to find a way to convince Blair to talk to Scott before the plan went through in case anything went wrong.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked as Blair turned on her foot and sat on the kitchen counter - watching the group converse from her spot as she stayed silent through their conversation. Stiles deciding to let Blair do whatever she needed to - he had been letting her slump around for the past couple of days since he knew that's what she needed. But he was planning on fixing whatever was going on between her and Scott as a result of it since he wasn't going to let her ruin her own relationship by pushing Scott away.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked for clarification for which part of his sentence he was referring to.

"I think it's a yes for both." Kira breathed out shakily as she glanced at Blair who was staring at her blankly. Kira had learned about what had happened with Simon from Stiles and Scott after the two had directly told everyone to not mention it to Blair. Kira didn't want to push Blair to talk about it or pry since she knew that would only hurt her more, she just hoped that she would talk to someone soon because seeing Blair in this state was killing her.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to," Scott reassured Liam, not wanting him to go through if the plan if he had any slight hesitation towards it since he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"I'm not scared," Liam spoke up, however, Blair didn't believe for a second that he was telling the truth considering how new he was to everything. Blair didn't have to be able to read chemosignals to know that he was completely freaking out over this plan and only pretending to not be scared to prove himself to Scott.

"Then you're borderline idiotic. If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles turned to Scott when he finished speaking as Blair finally met Scott's eyes before quickly moving back to Kira as she spoke - Scott dipping his head in disappointment as he listened to his friends talk about the rest of the plan.

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asked Stiles, wondering how they were even positive in the first place that this plan would be able to lure out the Benefactor in the first place.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required," Scott confirmed for Kira causing Blair to furrow her eyebrows in confusion since she didn't know anything about Garrett's bag since Scott hadn't gotten to tell her about finding it in the locker room after she had been attacked by Violet.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Blair's held her head in regret when she heard the name of the man she had killed - despite the fact he had tried to kill all of her friends, Blair still couldn't help but feel ashamed of herself that she had killed someone and worst of all, let Rafael take the blame of it despite the fact there were no consequences since it was a life or death situation.

"So the idea is, what if you someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott brought up the main idea behind the plan as he explained it to the group.

"You don't get paid," Kira answered Scott's question, the group seeming to think that this plan was going to be a good idea in order to trap the Benefactor at the hospital.

"But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam brought up his point, Blair listening to the plan as Liam managed to ask all the right questions for the plan. Blair not having any energy to ask any of the questions for herself.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott reaffirmed, referring to himself as the target since he was planning on being the bait since he was the highest target on the Deadpool.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles pointed out as he stared in concern at his best friend since he didn't want this plan to go south and for Scott to actually get seriously injured as a result or worse - actually die. Blair still hating this plan ever since Stiles had first explained it to her in the Jeep as she decided that both Scott and Stiles were absolutely idiots.

"So, if he wants visual confirmation..." Liam drifted off as he stared at the laptops in front of him.

"He's going to have to come to get it himself." Scott finished for him as he nodded his head in confirmation. The group began to disperse from Scott's kitchen after they finished discussing the plan, Blair following after Liam before Stiles grabbed her by the shoulders as Scott followed after the two since Stiles had already told him he was going to help him finally talk to Blair. Blair furrowing her eyebrows in confusion at what Stiles was up to as he dragged her upstairs. Stiles pushing Blair into Scott's room before pointing to Scott as he nodded his head.

"Talk to him or I swear to god, I'm going to make you homeless. Yeah, homeless. I'll even get Derek to kick you out of the loft." Stiles threatened Blair as he left Scott's bedroom before putting a chair in front of it so she couldn't try and walk out despite the fact Scott could probably easily open the door for her if she did want to leave.

"Stiles told me about what happened and my dad told me about covering for your Blair, I'm sorry. I should have talked to you about it sooner." Scott apologized, knowing that Blair was already ridden with guilt with what happened in the school as he moved forward to Blair. Blair stepping back as she sat on Scott's bed as she wrapped her arms around her legs.

"If I did the right thing by saving Stiles's life and killing Simon. Why does it still hurt so much?" Blair asked as she turned to Scott who was now sitting beside her as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Scott had already processed everything he had heard from Stiles and his dad, he knew how Blair had reacted when she killed him and after - Scott knew that Blair would never take life unless she was forced to. He was confident in the fact that her killing someone didn't made her any less human and he knew if Blair didn't kill Simon then Stiles would be dead - his best's friends life was completely owed towards Blair for pulling the trigger before Simon could.

"I would worry more if it didn't hurt," Scott whispered to Blair as she finally wrapped her arms around Scott as he was quick to reciprocate as he pulled her in closer. Blair finally letting out the tears that she had been holding in the past couple days as Scott brought her closer to his chest as he held her in his arms - letting her cry into his chest for the next couple hours until she had finally let it all out to him.

"You don't think I'm a monster, right?" Blair asked as she broke the silence between the two as Scott shook his head no immediately - not even thinking it was even possible to see Blair as anything bad.

"I don't think you could ever be a monster, Blair," Scott answered honestly to her before kissing her on the top of her hair. Blair smiling sadly after the answer as she wrapped her arms around Scott's neck and brought him into another hug that she desperately needed.

—•—

"Scott, it's a good plan. Kira's got this. Are you starting to worry about it?" Blair reassured as she and Scott laid on top of his bed facing each other. Blair noticing how worried Scott was beginning to look as it got closer to the plan to finally begin. Blair didn't blame Scott for having any reservations towards the plan since she wasn't too confident herself about letting Kira kill Scott even if it was only for an hour - it didn't ease her nerves in the slightest about it.

"Just thinking," Scott muttered as he stared concentrated at Blair lost in thought, Blair turning fully around to face Scott as she held onto the pillow underneath her to steady her in place.

"About the plan or something else?" Blair asked as she adjusted herself properly as Scott's eyes were still trained on her - his smile spreading at her starting to fight with the pillow in order to get herself fully comfortable on his bed.

"That we've never actually been on a real date," Scott revealed his thoughts as Blair gave him a sad smile in response. Ever since the two had technically gotten together, Scott had been planning various dates for the two. But it seemed whenever he got an idea, something always came up that prevented the two from ever going on their first official date. Blair was secretly wishing for the day the two could just be with each other without any looming worries in their head about something coming to hurt them.

"I mean from the Alpha pack, Jennifer, me and Stiles getting possessed, me going to France and then a Deadpool with everyone on it. We haven't exactly had any time for any dates." Blair realized as she explained all of their distractions to Scott, the two never having time to ever go on a date ever since they had gotten together last year.

"We could make time." Scott pointed out, Blair raising her eyebrows at his offer since the two didn't exactly have a free schedule when it came to everything that bombarded them in their lives.

"Even if there's a supernatural hit list currently in Beacon Hills with you as the top target on it?" Blair asked in confusion since Scott didn't seem to realize the mess that was currently surrounding them as he stared at Blair. His only focus was currently on how he wanted to go on a date with Blair and enjoy one piece of normalcy for a change.

"Okay. Maybe after that." Scott agreed with Blair once he realized she had a good point that they should still wait a while for their first date.

"We should go bowling, I'm really good at bowling." Blair pointed out to him, causing Scott to grow a small grin on his face as he nodded along with the plan despite the fact he was an absolutely horrible bowler. The last time he had gone bowling was with Lydia, Jackson, and Allison and it didn't exactly go smoothly that night especially since Jackson was there with him.

"I'm a horrible bowler but that's a good plan." Scott agreed with her, Blair smiling at the thought of the true Alpha being bad at bowling since she genuinely couldn't see it in her head.

"We have a date, then." Blair smiled to herself as Scott nodded to her word's as he agreed - happy for the fact that he was finally going to go on a date with the girl he was in love with.

"Does that mean I have to actually tell Derek that we're dating now?" Blair asked Scott, biting her lip in amusement as Scott let out a light laugh at her question. Derek had just assumed at this point that Scott and Blair were dating despite the fact Blair had never directly brought up their relationship before or avoided any mention of it with him. Plus, it wasn't like Derek was going to go into over-protective brother mode with the two dating, there was no one Derek trusted more than Scott to take care of his little sister. Even if Derek didn't admit - he saw Scott like a little brother and he was glad that he could trust Blair's boyfriend enough to not worry about her.

"You can tell the whole world we're dating if you want," Scott whispered as he stroked Blair's cheek with his thumb who shook her head at his words before leaning in to give Scott a quick kiss on the lips at his answer.

"I love you," Blair whispered after the two pulled away as Scott grinned to himself at how easily she said it considering how much she had struggled to even say the words to him at the beginning of their relationship. Blair coming a long way from running away from Scott when he first said it to her to now being able to tell him it without any hesitation. Blair didn't want Scott to ever think she didn't love him, realizing after her multiple near-death experiences that the last thing she ever wanted was for Scott to ever think that.

"I love you too, Blair Hale," Scott whispered back as he kissed Blair on her forehead before staring back at her, the two smiling widely at the other - taking this simple moment and enjoying it before the mess of tonight's plan started.

—•—

Blair sat on Scott's bed as she held his hand tightly as he laid on top of the bed. Blair running her other hand through Scott's hair in a weak effort to try and make him calmer before Kira temporarily killed him. Kira and her mom standing on either side of the bed as they prepared themselves for the process of killing Scott.

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam asked them as he began to pace across the room in worry about Scott - Liam being the only one in the room who was actually showing his nerves rather than hiding them like Blair and Kira were or at least trying to do.

"I think Liam's kind of nervous. Maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right." Kira told Scott nervously as Scott stared at Blair while she talked - not able to take his eyes off her despite the fact Blair was trying her hardest to not freak out over the plan herself.

"It's going to be all right," Scott told Liam while rubbing circles on Blair's hand, Blair turning to Scott as she gave him a small smile in response since she knew that was Scott's way of trying to reassure her as well about the plan.

"So, you've done this before, right?" Liam asked Noshiko as he continued to walk back and forth in Scott's room - his nerves still not calmed down even with Scott's reassurance that the plan was going to be okay.

"I've seen it done," Noshiko spoke up, as she avoided directly answering Liam's question that she had actually done it before. Blair watching as Liam continued to panic now due to Noshiko's words.

"Is that just as good?" Liam asked her as Blair raised her head to hear Noshiko's answer as she was wondering the same things Liam was since she also had her insecurities about this plan that the pack had come up with.

"No." Scott listened to Blair's heartbeat quicken after Noshiko's answer as he started to smell the fear coming from her as he continued to rub circles on her knuckles in a weak effort to calm her down before he went out.

"Mom, you're not inspiring confidence," Kira spoke up after she spotted Liam and Blair grow even more worried over Scott - neither of them being able to settle their thoughts of worry over Scott considering how much he meant to both of them.

"Good. This is a terrible idea." Noshiko informed, Blair leaning her head slightly against Scott's headboard as Noshiko spoke - moving closer to Scott as she did so. Scott continuing to rub circles around her hand as Blair looked down to see Scott giving her a small smile in reassurance as he tried to convince her that he would be okay.

"Do you want us to do it without you?" Kira asked Noshiko, taking nearly everyone by surprise when Kira snapped at her mom for discouraging their plan as Kira's own nerves about the plan began to become apparent in her attitude. Blair's eyes widening slightly as her eyes darted between the mother and daughter since she had never seen them ever fight before.

"Blair, you need to let go of Scott now." Noshiko's advised for Blair's own safety since Scott was about to have electricity coursing through his body, Blair nodding as she gave a quick kiss to the top of Scott's head before letting go of Scott's hand since she had to let him do the rest of this by himself now.

"You got this, Kira. I believe in you." Blair whispered to Kira as she stood up, reassuring Kira that she had this since she knew that everyone's doubts was causing Kira to be more nervous about the whole plan. Kira shot Blair a nervous smile since she needed the extra boost of confidence that she could do this - glad that at least Blair believed that she was going to be able to pull this off.

Blair walked over beside Liam as the two stood awkwardly beside each other watching the process since there wasn't anything left for them to do to help besides watch. Blair didn't exactly know what to do since she was only here for emotional support for Scott before they went through with the plan.

"Put your hand over his heart," Noshiko advised Kira, placing her hand over Scott's chest before Scott grabbed onto her hand as he halted her from continuing.

"Hold on. What happens while I'm out? Am I gonna feel anything?" Blair watched as Scott turned to Noshiko while Blair gently placed her hand on Liam's shoulder - Liam directing his attention to Blair, jumping at her sudden touch.

"It's Scott, he's got this," Blair whispered to Liam while Scott and Noshiko talked about what Scott would see when he was out, Liam nodding his head more firmly - before the two turned back to Kira and Scott.

"You know when I'm scared, I hold people's hands even if I look weak. It helps a lot with nerves." Blair admitted as she wrapped her hand around Liam as she smiled weakly at Scott's beta - Liam beginning to hear how her heart was pounding as he nodded his head hesitantly as he held her hand tightly back. Liam was calmed by the fact that he wasn't the only one freaking out by the plan, it made him feel a tiny bit better that he wasn't going crazy by thinking that this entire plan was insanely dangerous.

Kira finally placed her hand on Scott's chest as electricity began to course through Scott as he gripped onto his bedsheets in pain before finally gasping for breath.

Liam felt Blair's grip tighten around his hand - watching as her face remained completely blank as she watched the life slowly leave Scott's body. Liam didn't have to be an expert werewolf to know that despite the fact Blair appeared insanely calm about the situation, she was freaking out in every way about it internally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.8K 57
in which two co stars fall in love. | FROY GUTIERREZ | | STARTED AUGUST TWENTY NINTH FINISHED | DE...
313K 6.3K 60
' ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '
9.9K 487 32
๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐€๐’๐Š๐€| โ๏ธŽWherever you need me I'll be here, sitting, waiting. to take your hand in mine again.โž๏ธŽ โ”๏ธŽ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐‹๐ข๏ฟฝ...
51.7K 952 51
"maybe when the time is right you will find me again." season 5a: complete season 5b: complete season 6a: complete season 6b: complete [THEO RAEKEN] ...