fine line (scott mccall)Β²

By anticosmic

in which they fall in love again (started: july 14, 2020) (season 4-6b) (... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐞
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

thirteen

2.9K 110 29
By anticosmic

     "Blair, come on. Talk to me." Stiles begged her as he followed Blair out of the jeep. Scott, Malia, and Kira were waiting for the pair inside the high school - Stiles insisting that he needed to bring Blair to the school since he had told the pack that he had majorly pissed her off which was evident in the fact she had ignored him the entire car ride.

Blair stopped abruptly as she turned in her spot, crossing her hands against her chest as she waited for Stiles to talk and explain himself. Stiles widening his eyes in surprise that she was actually going to talk to him as he scrambled for words to explain.

"You said not to tell you." Stiles blurted out, as he referred to when Blair told Stiles and Scott to not tell her whatever they were hiding since she didn't want to lie to anyone. Blair scoffed in disbelief, not believing Stiles actually thought that was a valid excuse for lying to her.

"I thought you stole something, I didn't think you were hiding the fact Malia was my family!" Blair yelled at him, Stiles squeezing his eyes when she began to raise her voice at him. Stiles not liking the fact that he was the one getting yelled at despite the fact everyone had hidden it from her. Stiles clearly not considering the fact that Blair felt the most betrayed by him since she thought after the Valkyrie and the Nogitsune extravaganza that they trusted each other more.

"She's Peter Hale's daughter, okay? He's literally satan in a v-neck. I'm trying to think of a way to break it to her easily that her dad is literally a mass murderer, okay?" Stiles phrased out, Blair sighing as she dropped her hands by her waist seeming to finally forgive Stiles.

"Okay, fine. But you tell her soon, dick, or I will. You can't be in love with someone and lie to them about something important at the same time, asshole." Blair threatened Stiles since she didn't believe he should decide for Malia if she should know her own family or not - mass murders or not. Blair began to turn around before Stiles grabbed her back, his eyes staring at her jacket in deep concentration before moving it - revealing the gun that she was hiding in her pocket.

"Blair, what the hell? You could get arrested for having that here." Stiles whispered to Blair, whose only response was to zip up her jacket so that no one else would accidentally see it. Blair turning her head to make sure no one else was beside her and Stiles as she continued to talk.

"And? Stiles, our friends are on a supernatural dead pool. A Deadpool that I was a cipher key for by the way and considering two of the assassins went to our school and one of them tried to kill me to get to Scott, I'm not taking any chances." Blair explained to him, Stiles sighing as he tried to think of what to do before finally nodding his head - deciding to have enough trust in Blair that she wouldn't get herself caught and in trouble.

"Okay, just don't drop it or get yourself expelled and definitely do not show it to anyone else. And when we finish the PSAT, you're telling me exactly how many weapons you have and are hiding in school." Stiles warned Blair, not wanting her to get in trouble for carrying a gun to school despite the fact she had carried weapons in before such as knives or brass knuckles but nothing as dangerous as a gun and it was started to freak Stiles out despite the fact he knew she was only carrying it in case of life or death.

—•—

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked after searching up and down the hallway as she stood beside Blair - not seeing any sign of their strawberry blonde friend. Blair shrugging her hands in her pockets as she waited impatiently for the PSAT to begin so that she could get it over with and focus on the more important things.

"She took it her freshman year," Stiles answered as he looked at the line of students in front of them - wondering when they were finally going to be able to go into the classrooms and take the test.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asked Stiles since she didn't want to take this exam at all - completely doubting any of her abilities to pass it as she began to freak out over the whole thing.

"It means you would have taken it earlier which wouldn't have made the exam any easier. Actually, it would have made it much harder since you would have less time to cover the materials." Blair answered bluntly to Malia, Stiles rubbing his temples at Blair's lack of helpfulness towards reassuring Malia that she was going to be okay taking the exam.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott tried to reassure Malia, knowing Malia had managed to study more than all of them combined in a way to try and cover all of the material she didn't know which was mainly math if she was honest.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia pointed out to them, knowing that she actually had to understand the material in order for her to do well on the test which she didn't. All of math just jumbled together in her head and despite her constant studying didn't become any clearer.

"Well." Stiles corrected Malia's grammar as she stared at him confused. Kira staring between Blair and Stiles as she realised maybe both of them were as clueless as each other when it came to cheering Malia up.

"Well, what?" Malia asked, not picking up on Stiles's correction as she stared at him  - waiting for him to explain what he had meant.

"It's do well, not good," Stiles told her honestly, Malia throwing up her hands in response as she muttered an oh god under her breath. Blair snickering quietly at Malia's reaction as she tried to hide her amusement at the interaction. Kira turning to her with her eyes widening, causing Blair to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing more.

"Okay, okay." Stiles breathed out at her reaction as he realized he wasn't doing good at calming Malia down as he looked at Scott in front of him to help him out.

"You're doing this because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. I mean if I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott explained to Malia, Blair shuffling her feet at Scott's choice of words - Blair not knowing if now was the time to speak up and tell her friends she had already decided college wasn't for her. Blair deciding today wasn't the day to confess that to the pack since their worries were already directed on other things.

"It's only for three hours. We can survive for three hours." Kira piped up as she tried to bring some positivity to the group, Blair widening her eyes at her analogy as she pointed her hand to Kira.

"If I die during this because you jinxed it, I'm haunting you," Blair warned her jokingly, Kira nodding her head as she gave Blair a small shy smile. Kira linking her arm with Blair's as she led them into the testing room. The girls holding onto their phones as they both grabbed pencils and a test packet each.

"Cell phone in the envelope, Blair. You'll get it back after the test." Ms. Martin explained to Blair who dropped her phone into the packet as she gave the woman a small smile - Blair finding herself in one of the available seats. Scott turning his head as she sat in the first row away from her, giving her a small thumbs up to encourage her - Blair whispering good luck since she knew he could hear her from his spot.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." Blair watched as Stiles closed his notebook immediately after he heard those words - hearing Blair's snicker as he glared at her with his pencils already in his mouth and tucked behind his ear. Blair shaking her head at his antics already since he was the only person she knew who would be eager enough to open the test packet immediately.

"This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections, and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." Blair listened as the teacher turned his attention to Ms. Martin - Blair tapping the pencil against the table as she began to fill her stomach filling with nerves at the exam booklet in front of her, despising the fact she had to take a test to determine if she was good enough for college which is exactly the reason why she hated the whole thought of college. The entire basis of the college system was stupid for Blair and she didn't see the need to base her future of a school or a couple of tests.

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Ms. Martin excused herself from the classroom as she tried to reach Coach, Blair beginning to feel her palms starting to sweat as she held her head in her hands. Stiles turning his head when he noticed how nervous Blair was starting to become - not expecting her to actually be nervous at all over the exam since she actually seemed the most calm out of all of them.

"I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?" Blair flickered her eye's up to Ms. Martin as she listened to their conversation, Stiles turning his attention to the teachers in front of him as he chose to ignore Blair's weird behavior - marking it down to last-minute nerves.

"We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break. You may now open your test booklets and begin." Blair began going through the PSAT as she started to try and give all the answers she possibly could despite feeling herself growing hotter in the classroom. Blair lifted her head, prepared to ask if she could have some water before she fell to the ground instead.

"Blair!" Ms. Martin called out in panic, Stiles turning to Scott as the two stared at each other concern since Blair hadn't mentioned feeling sick. Stiles's eyes immediately widened as he remembered what was in Blair's pocket, getting out of his seat as he helped Blair up - not caring if he had cut off Ms. Martin from helping her since his main concern was his best friend not getting caught.

"Are you all right?" Ms. Martin asked Blair as she moved over to Blair's desk while Stiles was helping Blair stand up straight.

"I'm okay. I just got really light-headed all of a sudden." Blair explained to her quietly, Stiles sitting back down in his chair as Ms. Martin checked in on Blair.

"Blair, how long have you had this?" Ms. Martin asked as she stared at the noticeable purple veins on Blair's hand that almost looked like a rash. Blair's eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she didn't remember it being on her hand previously.

"I don't remember having it at all." Blair admitted unnervingly, Scott turning his head as he listened in to the conversation as everyone tried to figure out what was happening with Blair.

"Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" Blair and Ms. Martin were interrupted by the other proctor, Blair darting her eyes to Scott who was already staring at her concerned - Blair being quick to give him a reassuring smile since she didn't want to worry him any further than he already was.

"No, um, it's fine." Blair sat down fully in her seat, Stiles still staring at Blair as she moved her hand slightly so that only Stiles could see the colored veins on her wrist that Ms. Martin was talking about. Stiles's eyes widening in shock as he turned to Scott before whispering under his breath not good. Scott trusting Stiles's judgement of the situation considering he knew Stiles wouldn't lie to him over Blair's health state. Scott nervously playing with his pencil as he tried to think of some way to help Blair despite the exam they had to take for the next couple of hours.

"Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room." Scott turned to Blair once he heard Ms. Martin's last words - Blair's eyes already trained on her arm as she tried to figure out where the markings had come from.

"Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!" All of the students started to file out of the classroom when they heard Natalie Martin screaming at students trying to enter the high school. Blair was one of the only ones who stayed in her seat, Scott listening to Natalie's conversation as he heard her dial the CDC - Scott turning his attention to Blair as he finished listening to the last part of the conversation.

Scott was quick to move beside Blair, as he crouched down in the middle Stiles and Blair's desks.

"They called the CDC," Scott whispered to them, Blair's eyes beginning to fill with panic over the news. Scott hearing her heartbeat starting to quicken at the news as he grabbed her hand again as he squeezed it tightly to comfort her.

—•—

"We isolate the sick and then we wait for instructions. If I'm wrong, they'll be out of here pretty quickly, and then I'm the crazy biology teacher who panicked for nothing." Natalie explained to Blair as she laid a blanket on Blair's lap before leaving the tiny bubble so that Blair could rest properly. Scott approached Blair once she left as he noticed Blair was staring at the glowing marks on her wrist.

"Hey, you okay?" Scott asked as he snapped Blair out of the gaze on her arm - Blair still staring at them in utter shock, still in disbelief that she was the first person to get the disease out of the whole high school.

"Nothing I can't handle. Now, can you sneak me out of here please?" Blair asked as she swung her legs from the makeshift gurney. Scott sighing once Blair tried to convince him to get her to leave.

"Blair-" Scott began as he stared at Blair concerned for her own wellbeing even if Blair didn't share the same concern.

"Scott, come on. I've handled worse and you know it. Help sneak me out, please." Blair's plea at the end finally breaking Scott as he grabbed her hand as he took her out of the bubble so that no one would see them. Scott starting to get light-headed himself as he opened the door to the boy's locker room - Blair following after him, not questioning it as Scott walked over to the sink as he gripped it in pain.

"Scott, Scott. Look at me." Blair whispered to Scott as she noticed him beginning to sweat more and more - starting to appear even worse than she was which was concerning her since diseases weren't supposed to affect the supernatural at all. Ms. Martin started to knock the door since one of the students had told her they had spotted Scott running into the locker room - the pounding and yelling from her beginning to hurt Scott even more.

Scott finally flashing his fangs in pain as Blair stepped back in shock before quickly moving forward and grabbing his face in her hands - not thinking about Scott possibly hurting her as she did so.

"Scott, look at me. I need you to breathe, okay? I need you to calm down." Blair begged Scott as he leaned down on the floor as he began shaking from the heat. Mr. Yukimura walked into the locker room as Blair leaned down on the ground in front of Scott before flicking her eyes up to Mr. Yukimura.

"Sir, can you get Stiles to come here please?" She asked Mr. Yukimura who nodded as he ran to go get Stiles and the others as he left the two teenagers alone - hurrying in trying to find their friends since it was clear something was affecting the supernatural.

"Blair, I can't control anything. You should stay away from me right now." Scott warned her, his fangs still out as he stared up at Blair - his eyes now flashing red as Blair shook her head no before she leaned her head against Scott's.

"I'm not leaving you, okay? Not now, not ever." Blair whispered to Scott as she tried to calm him down from fully shifting in the locker room. Blair watching as his fangs started to go back into his mouth before she leaned forward as she pressed a small kiss to Scott's lips.

"What was that for?" Scott asked, still out of breath from whatever was affecting him and causing him to shift.

"To try and help distract you from shifting." Blair joked even if she was serious about trying to distract Scott from hurting himself and her.

"I think it worked for now," Scott whispered to himself as Blair wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she helped him stand up and move to one of the benches to sit on. Mr. Yukimura finally entering the locker room with Malia, Kira, and Stiles quickly following behind him.

Mr. Yukimura was trying to help Scott change back, Blair now standing beside Stiles since they were the two only non-supernatural in the room. The two of them trying to stay out of possible harm's way since they couldn't heal like the others if one of them accidentally clawed them.

Scott continued to close his eyes, his red eyes continuing to show despite his repeated attempts to get rid of them. Mr. Yukimura shaking his head as he let out a sigh as it seemed the young wolves were having a problem with getting themselves to control their shift.

"It's still happening." Mr. Yukimura confirmed, everyone turning their attention to Malia who held out her hands in frustration - her nails now fully claws as she flashed them out to show the group her problem.

"I can't make them go back." Malia shared with the pack, having the same problems with shifting as Scott - Malia turning to gaze at Stiles since he always managed to calm her down whenever she was freaking out.

"Obviously the virus is affecting the two of you in a way it won't hit any human being." Mr. Yukimura revealed to the pack, Blair and Stiles appearing much healthier than the werewolves combined in the room - Blair seeming to already get over her illness despite the fact she was still slightly light-headed still, the veins still clear in her arms as they started to halt in their spreading.

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles announced, his eyes darting to Blair beside him to make sure he used the correct wording as she nodded her head in confirmation.

"Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon." Kira asked worriedly, trying to bring up the possibility that Scott or Malia could possibly end up hurting either Stiles or Blair if they managed to actually wolf out.

"We shouldn't stay here. Not in the locker room." Scott realized, knowing it wasn't a good idea to stay in there since they were so close to the rest of the students and someone could easily walk in and spot him and Malia wolfing out.

"A classroom?" Blair suggested as she shrugged her shoulders, trying to think of any suggestion that could possibly help her friends out.

"A classroom is not going to hold us." Malia quickly pointed out to Blair, knowing it wasn't a good idea for the two of them to go in there considering if they did wolf out it wouldn't be long before they got through the door - locked or not.

"What about the basement?" Kira asked next, trying to think of somewhere in the school that was going to hold them.

"Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us." Scott breathed out heavily as a lightbulb went off in Stiles and Blair's head as the two turned to each other at the same time.

"The vault." Stiles and Blair muttered at the same time - everyone staring at them confused, not questioning how Blair and Stiles always seemed to come to the same conclusions at the same time, some of them still believing that the two still shared the mental link that Valkyrie and Nogitsune previously had.

"The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in." Scott breathed out in agreement, the group moving to Mr. Yukimura's office as they pulled out the blueprints for the school to try and find a second entrance to the vault.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vault's got to be right about here." Stiles pointed out to the group, Scott gripping onto Blair's hand tightly - not realizing his grip was so strong since Blair didn't complain once despite the fact she was convinced if he held it even a tiny bit tighter that her hand was going to completely fall off.

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement." Mr. Yukimura agreed with Stiles, Malia beginning to wipe the sweat off her forehead as the pain in Blair's arm started to decrease - Blair feeling herself start to fully heal from the virus compared to her friends who were starting to majorly suffer from it.

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway. West corridor." Stiles pointed out before he started to fall to the ground, Malia and Mr. Yukimura catching him before he could hit the floor as Stiles began to move his sleeve down - seeing he was developing the same rash Blair had.

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Yukimura sighed out as he turned to all the teenagers in the room - all of them not looking like their usual selves with their paled complexions.

"I don't feel sick." Kira pointed out to her dad, thinking her health would be able to help out her friends.

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." Mr. Yukimura passed Kira the test packet - all of her answers on the outside any of the bubbles.

—•—

The five of them ran down to the basement - Stiles, and Blair looking in the same section as they managed to find the entrance to the Hale vault together.

Blair and Stiles pushed the shelf out of the way after Stiles called the others over to alert them that they had found the entrance of the Vault. The entire wall was covered in a giant Triskele - the sign of the Hale pack. Blair wondering how they managed to hide the thing when the markings were that noticeable in the first place.

"Look at the cracks in the wall. It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. Anyone's claws, right?" Blair stared at him in confusion as she knew for a face that it could only open with the Hale's family's claws. Stiles glancing back to Malia out of the side of his eye, trying to tell Blair to help cover for him as Blair gave him a cold stare in return causing Scott to back up his best friend instead.

"Um... Malia, can you try?" Scott stuttered out from the other side of Stiles as the group turned their attention towards Malia - Blair not meeting Malia's eye since she knew she couldn't lie to her about the real reason why they needed her claws.

"Why me?" Malia asked confused him, thinking Scott could do it by himself without her having to do anything.

"I don't have control." Scott held up his hands and the lack of claws coming out as he tried to convince Malia to open the Vault door for them.

"Okay. I'll do it. But first, tell me what you've been hiding from me. I know you think you're trying to protect me but I can handle it." Malia told the boys in front of him, Blair's eyes darting between them as she waited to see if they would actually come clean and tell her the truth or continue to hide the fact that Malia was Peter Hale's daughter.

"I know I'm on the list." Malia finally spoke, breaking the tense silence as Scott and Stiles turned to each other - Stiles deciding that he would take this rather than actually telling her truth.

"Yes..." Stiles slowly agreed with Malia, Blair standing against the wall as she waited for Malia to finish her interrogation of the two boys. Blair trying to hide her disappointment with the two not coming clean and just telling Malia now instead of leaving it any later.

"So how much?" Malia asked them, wanting to know how much she was worth on the Deadpool.

"How much what?" Stiles asked her confused, turning his head to Malia again as he tried to figure out what she was talking about.

"How much money is she worth on the Deadpool." Blair piped up, Malia nodding her head in agreement - Malia wanting to know how big of a target she was compared to her friends and the other people on the list.

"Four million," Scott revealed, Malia holding her head slightly down as if she was thinking about something - Stiles stepping forward to comfort her as she did since he thought her worth on the Deadpool was worrying to her.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked worried about his girlfriend, Malia holding her head up as she shook her shoulders.

"Yeah. Scott's worth 25, Kira, six. They'll take you guys out way before me." Malia pointed out as she stepped forward to put her claws on the marks in the wall.

"Well, that's one way to see it positively." Blair commented to herself as she watched Malia began to turn the markings as the door opened to the vault - the door sliding open as the five stepped into it. Blair turning her head once she heard the doors close automatically behind them.

—•—

Blair held Scott's hand as the two sat down on one of the boxes in the Hale Vault - Scott beginning to have dark circles under his eyes as he began to grow sicker from the virus going across the school.

"You know, this is where it all started. That's where the money was. 117 million in bearer bonds." Stiles revealed, Blair's eyes darting to where he and Malia were sitting on the ground - Malia hugged close to his chest as she appeared passed out from where Blair was sitting.

"How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" Kira asked the group as she looked through the Hale Vault, her nerves causing her to want to keep walking around the vault despite the fact she should probably conserve her energy so that she wouldn't get sick faster.

"The bank, I guess. They just let it sit there the whole time collecting dust. You know bearer bonds are basically extinct?" Stiles began to inform the group of the bearer bonds history, Blair already having heard most of this information when she helped Stiles research it after Peter had been robbed.

"Why does it matter?" Kira asked, sitting down beside Blair, Blair reaching her other hand out as she let Kira take it and wrap her hand around Blair's.

"You know how many problems that money could solve?" Stiles sighed out as he explained his fascination with the money, Blair realized he was talking about the Eichen and MRI bills that the Sheriff was continuing to get.

"For you?" Kira asked curiously, Blair, holding her head on Scott's shoulder as she listened to her friend's talk about the Bearer bonds.

"Me. My dad... The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him." Stiles revealed to Kira, knowing Scott and Blair already knew about most of his problems since he confided in both of them already.

"Mom does this thing, she writes down all the items in our budget, and how much they cost, and then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until... We lose the house." Scott revealed to the group, Blair letting him hold her hand tighter as he talked to them.

—•—

Blair sat beside Kira and Malia on the ground - the girls starting to realize Malia's condition was worsening as Blair used the sleeve of her shirt to wipe the sweat off Malia's forehead.

"Hey, you got to stay awake Malia." Blair whispered to Malia as she held her head up so that she wouldn't try and fall back asleep. Blair walked over to Scott as she let Kira and Stiles take care of Malia.

"Stiles is going back into the school, we think it's another assassin," Scott revealed to Blair as she sat down beside him, Scott already knowing that Blair was going to go with Stiles without having to hear her say it.

"You're going to be okay, right?" Blair asked Scott who nodded his head as he shook his head slowly to reassure her that he would be okay in the meantime. Blair gave Scott a quick kiss on the forehead, Scott closing his eyes as Blair wrapped her arms around him quickly before letting go.

"You ready?" Blair whispered to Stiles as she watched him walk away from Malia who was lying on the floor shivering even with Stiles jacket wrapped around her. Stiles shook his head no but still walked forward, the two opening the door for the Hale vault as they got ready to try and find some answers to save their friends.

"Stiles, you're not looking so good, maybe you ought to lie down." Ms. Martin suggested to Stiles when she spotted him, the sweat starting to pour down Stiles's face as the two were running through the hallways in an attempt to try and find Mr. Yukimura.

"It's okay, have you seen Mr. Yukimura?" Stiles asked her quickly, Ms. Martin beginning to grow worried about her daughter's friends standing in front of her since they both looked worse for wear.

"Yeah, he's fine, he's helping the other students." Ms. Martin revealed to them, the two stepping back to go find Mr. Yukimura before Stiles stopped at the bubble that held Coach Finstock in it.

"Is Coach the only adult who got sick today?" Stiles asked curiously as he stepped back to talk to Ms. Martin, Stiles trying to find more clues about whatever was happening to his friends as he talked to her.

"As far as I know." Ms. Martin answered as she shrugged her shoulders, not thinking it was a cause for concern that Coach was the only adult sick - believing it was a silent miracle that the rest of them were okay to take take care of the kids.

"Why is he the only one?" Stiles muttered to himself as Blair glanced between him and Coach concerned as to where this lead could possibly be going.

"Stiles. Blair. I think you both should lie down." Ms. Martin advised both of them, Stiles and Blair both muttering that they were okay and that they would come back soon.

"Stiles, what the hell are we looking for?" Blair asked confused as she tumbled through everything on the other side while Stiles sat at Coach's desk as he sorted through all the documents on the desk - finally noticing the ink on it. Blair moving to the other side of the desk as she crouched down beside Stiles - not being able to be seen by anyone else besides him in her current position.

"I was wondering how that idiot got sick. I'm also wondering where your friends are. Since in order to get paid by The Benefactor, I need to have proof they're dead." Stiles held his hand to Blair as he gestured for her to hide while Stiles covered where she was - Blair breathing in heavily as she followed Stiles's silent order. Blair not being able to see anything as she felt her heart pound against her chest due to the gut feeling that they were now in danger.

"Visual confirmation," Stiles whispered to himself as he realized that Simon was the assassin in the school.

"Exactly." Simon confirmed before grabbing Stiles and pushing him out of Coach's office. Blair quietly peaking from her spot - closing her eyes when she realised Simon had a gun pointed towards Stiles.

"You still look feverish, Mr. Stilinski. But you should know something. The virus doesn't kill humans, you'll get better. So don't you think you should be where they are? Shouldn't one of you get to live?" Blair listened to Simon talk as she zipped down her jacket as quiet as possible as she pulled the gun out of her jacket.

"I think I saw them in the library. Or it might've been the cafeteria. It was definitely one of those two though." Blair heard Stiles talk as he tried to delay Simon doing anything, Blair turning the safety of her gun as she began to get off her spot on the ground.

"I'm going to count to three, and then I'm going to kill you." Blair gulped as she started to move - still trying to be quiet as she did so that Simon would know she was here.

"Think you can scare me?" Stiles asked Simon, trying not to show Simon how scared he really was of him.

"No, I think I can kill you. I just thought the countdown would make it more exciting. So.. One... Two.." Blair heard Simon count as she finally stepped out of the office as she pulled the trigger of the gun as the bullet landed through his head. Stiles gasping in shock as his blood managed to cover his face - Blair holding her gun in shock before Rafael McCall ran into the room. Stiles staring down at Simon's body on the floor as his eyes flickered back up to Blair as he realised that she had just killed Simon to save him.

"Stiles, listen. I got a call from Melissa. I don't know what it means. She said there's an antidote. It's in the vault, reshi mushrooms." Blair tried to listen to the conversation happening around her - her eyes widening in horror at the dead body lying on the ground as she began to start panicking as she fell to the ground in shock.

"Wait. what's in the vault?" Stiles asked him, his eyes moving from both Rafael and Blair as he tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"It's in a jar on one of the shelves. She said to tell Scott, it's in the vault." Rafael rushed Stiles out of the locker before turning around to Blair as he touched her shoulder softly to try and snap her out of the trance she was currently in.

"Blair, give me the gun," Rafael ordered Blair as he forced her to pass him the gun. Rafael walked into the coach's office as he found some wipes before coming back in front of Blair.

"I'm going to tell the cops that I found him holding a gun to you and Stiles's head, Blair. Blair, I need you to pay attention to what I'm saying." Rafael explained as Blair finally nodded her head that she was listening as Rafael began to wipe her prints off the gun before putting his own on them - covering for Blair and what she had just done.

"I killed him." Blair breathed out in realisation as she stared at her hands in front of her before glancing at Rafael - Rafael finally noticing the tears in Blair's eyes.

"You killed him so that he wouldn't kill Stiles. You saved your friend's life, Blair." Rafael explained as he helped Blair stand up as he began to guide her away from the body on the ground as he kept his hand on her shoulder - trying to comfort her as best as he possibly could.

"Why are you helping me?" Blair whispered, since she had done but be rude towards Rafael since he had come to town. Blair didn't expect him to help her in the slightest and least of all cover for her killing someone.

"It's the exact same thing I would have done in the situation, Blair. You didn't have a choice." Rafael reminded her, not wanting Blair to put all the guilt and blame on herself - Rafael had been through the route of taking someone's life before and he knew the severe effects of what would happen if she didn't cope properly.

"Blair?" Scott called out when he spotted and his dad at the end of the hallway. Blair turning around before running towards Scott as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders - clutching onto him tightly that he was okay.

"Hey, you okay?" Scott asked once he noticed Blair's face, Blair turning to Rafael who nodded his head that it was okay. Scott noticing the interaction between the two as he began to wonder what had happened when she had left the Vault - catching the regret from her chemosignals.

"You should go talk to your dad. I'm sure he was worried about you." Blair whispered to Scott as he heard her voice crack while she was talking. Blair finally letting go as she exited the High School - deciding to find her brother to help her. Scott watching her walk away before finally turning to his dad. Rafael staring between the two teenagers as he made the decision for Blair to let Scott in to what happened - not wanting Blair to push everyone away after what had happened today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
114K 2.3K 69
When a four-year friendship turns into a forever relationship. [UNDER EDITING]
30.1K 1K 28
Their last stop β€’ Book 4 β€’ Season 6 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf β€’ I don't own Teen Wolf however, I own Flora and her storyline
6.9K 128 31
teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar