Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam...

By harrypotter010803

Y/N and Mitchie are going to Camp Rock for the second summer. Y/N and Shane have not seen each other since la... More

Authors note / disclaimer
Cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
EPILOGUE PART #1
EPLIOGUE PART #2

CHAPTER 2

9.1K 164 34
By harrypotter010803

Caitlyn looks out the door of their cabin, sighing.

"Where is everyone?" She asks turning to face the girls.

"I know right," Mitchie replies stepping away from the window she was looking through. "There's like barely anybody out there."

Peggy speaks up looking at Y/N who was unpacking, "I sure hope you got something we can do for opening jam, Y/N, cause if not, I've got nothing."

Y/N nods and sighs before pulling out her song book, "Kinda, maybe, sort of. I-I don't know."

"Sing it."

"Let's hear it."

Sighing Y/N opens her song book. "Ok, but it's not finished."

"Just sing it Y/N." Caitlyn says looking at her wanting to hear the song.

"It's not anything special," Y/N begins to say before the girls interrupt her.

"Come on, sing."

Y/N takes a deep breathe before singing her song.

"Last years old news,
I'm breaking out my 6 string and playing from my heart."

"Wow," the girls comment.

"I love it."

"It's amazing!"

"It's so good Y/N."

Y/N smiles thanking them, "Really, thank you. That's all I got so far. I have a lot of lyrics but the musics not that really worked out yet."

"Oh," Ella gasps getting an idea, "maybe we could just sing the first part over and over again."

Y/N smiles slightly at Ella, before hearing someone play a tune on the guitar outside their cabin door.

"That's it!" She exclaims with a smile.

"Really?" Ella replies, "Nobody ever agrees with my ideas."

Y/N shakes her head at Ella with a smile, before walking out the door to see Sander and Barron sitting next to a boy with long brown hair holding a guitar.

"Barron, Sander," Y/N exclaims causing them to turn around.

"Hey what's up Y/N?" Barron asks standing up to hug Y/N before she sits down next to the brown haired boy.

"Play it again," she requests the boy.

"For you Y/N anything." Sander says laughing, "Let's rock."

The boy begins to play the tune again as Y/N begins to sing softly, adding more lyrics to her song.

"Oh oh
Last year's old news
I'm breaking out my six string
And playing from my heart
It's not deja vu
Cause it's another summer
That's how this chapter starts." Y/N sings before standing up from the stairs, motioning for her friends to follow her.

"I'm gonna run so fast til I can't breathe
Come along and follow me
Let's make some noise like we never did before." Y/N continues to sing running, waving to other campers to follow her.

"It's a brand new day
(Don't you see me)
Changing up my way
(So completely)
This time I'm gonna sing and you're gonna hear it
This time I'm gonna show you that I got the spirit
It's a brand new day
And I'm feelin' good

"So drama free (so drama free)
I'm all about the music
I just wanna sing
Watch me live out my dreams
I'm gonna rock that stage and give my everything
I'm gonna dance until my feet can't move
Come along get in the groove
Let's shine so brighter than we did before.

"It's a brand new day
(Don't you see me)
Changing on my way
(So completely)
This time I'm a sing and your gonna hear it
This time I'm gonna show you that I got the spirit

"It's a brand new day
And I'm feelin' good!
I'm gonna laugh through the summer with you
(Who you gonna be? Who you gonna be?)
You'll just have to watch me carefully
(Where ya gonna go? Where ya gonna go?)
Anywhere my heart wants me to go
I'm a sing I'm a dance I'm a write I'm a play
I'm a gonna try my game in everything." Y/N continues to sing ending up on stage with Mitchie, Caitlyn, Tess, Peggy and Ella singing back for her.

"Cause it's a brand new day
(Don't you see me)
Changing up my way
(So completely)
This time I'm a sing and your gonna hear it
This time I'm gonna show you that I got the spirit
It's a brand new day
It's a brand new day." Other campers begin to climb up onto the stage, dancing off to the sides.

"(Don't you see me)
Changing up my way
(So completely)
This time I'm a sing and your gonna hear
This time I'm gonna show you I got the spirit
It's a brand new day
And I'm feelin' good
Feelin' good
And I'm feelin' good." The crowd claps as Y/N raises her hand in the air, breathing hard.

Brown walks up onto the stage, grabbing the mic from Y/N, cheering. "Alright. Y/N Torres, returning rocker." Y/N waves to the crowd as Brown points to her.

"Welcome to the heart and soul of rock 'n' roll," Brown announces once the crowd settled down. "Whether you're slick and happening or dark and jamming, Camp Rock is a place to be, yeah."

The crowd claps in response, cheering loudly.

"Now," Brown says, "I'm sure you've noticed that there aren't quite as many as you in years pas—."

Brown was cut off by a truck horn from a truck that was pulling into the camp. Shane, Nate and Jason waved from where they were seated on hay bails in the back.

"Shane!" Y/N screams in Brown's ears causing him to wince. Y/N quickly apologizes before she jumps off the stage and runs through the crowd towards the truck which pulled to a stop.

"Rockers," Brown announces as the crowd turns to face the truck, clapping and cheering, "my nephews and Camp Rock alumnis, better to known to the world as Connect Three."

Shane stands up when he sees Y/N running over to truck with a wide smile on her face. Beginning to walk, Shane trips over his tied shoelaces, courtesy of his brothers. Shane falls out of the back of the truck, taking a chicken cage down with him. Y/N gasps and runs over to help him out, laughing when he stood back up with a chicken on his head.

"Probably shouldn't have tied his shoelaces together." Jason comments to Nate, staring at Shane as he took the chicken off his head.

"He's the one who said he can make anything look cool." Nate answers seeing his brother staring at Y/N as she smiles back at him. "And I believe he stands corrected."

"Are you alright Shane?" Y/N questions concerned but slightly laughing.

"Yeah, totally fine, surprise." Shane says, setting the chicken onto the ground. "I'm more than fine now that I'm here with you."

Y/N beams at him, "I've missed you."

Shane smiles softly down at her, reaching his arm out to grab her around the waist, bringing her into his chest. "I've missed you too. God, I didn't think it was possible but you became more beautiful."

Y/N blushes before reaching up and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Alright, they are going to be with us for the entire summer." Brown announces causing Y/N to pull away from Shane slightly , arms still wrapped around his neck.

"The whole summer?"

"Absolutely," Shane nods leaning forward to connect their foreheads together, making Y/N smile.

"The official reason being they missed their uncle," Brown says pausing before looking over at Y/N and Shane who are still hugging, staring at each other. "But I don't think that's the entire story."

All the campers look at them, some 'oohing'.

Jason walks up to them, causing them to break their hug, Shane's arm still around Y/N's waist.

"People are staring," he mumbles so only Shane and Y/N can hear him. "Might want to do something like react or wave."

Shane sighs and turns to face the crowd, a smile on his face. "Hey guys I'm Shane. This is Jason and Nate." The crowd claps as Shane introduces them. "We know it's going to be hard but just treats us like normal campers."

They did just that. The crowd turned their back on the group turning back to face Brown.

"Wow," Shane says, "I guess it's not gonna be that hard." Y/N giggles softly in response.

"Yeah as I was saying," Brown continues gathering the couple's attention, "we're a little smaller this year and that is courtesy of our new friends across the lake. Camp Star, founded not so coincidentally by my, out to destroy me, still mad that I kicked him out of the group, former band mate Axel Turner."

Tess gasps in disbelief from on the stage, "Axel Turner? The guy who owns Star Records, he's across the lake?"

"Yes," Brown replies hesitant, "and I share your distain Tess, thank you."

Tess softly smiles an apologetic smile Brown's way.

"Now it's gonna take some effort," Brown says turning back to the crowd, "but I'm sure we can all peacefully coexist on the lake, yeah?"

Everyone glances up, hearing the sound of motorized boats coming closer. A popping sound comes from the two boats making Jason shout, "We're under attack!", covering his head with his jacket.

Looking up Y/N and Shane see four baskets falling from the sky with parachutes on them, to have them make a soft landing.

Campers reach out to grab them causing Caitlyn, Barron, Connie and Peggy to catch them, revealing what's inside.

"It's full of marshmallows." Peggy said out loud.

"This one has chocolate." Caitlyn exclaims holding it up for everyone to see.

"Graham crackers." Barron says from in front of Y/N and Shane.

Y/N walked out of Shane's grip, grabbing the card that was placed inside the basket.

"Camp Rock is invited to an opening night bonfire." She announces causing the crowd to cheer.

"No, no, absolutely not." Brown says disagreeing.

The crowd starts to chant bonfire over and over, trying to make Brown allow them to go.

"This is a setup," Brown exclaims to Connie who looked at him, "for what I'm not sure."

"Come on Brown." Connie says eating chocolate out of the basket she caught. "It will be fun. You said yourself we all need to get along right? And it's not just because I haven't made dessert yet. This is really good chocolate."

Brown sighs and agrees, causing the campers to clap.

Y/N looks over at Shane with a wide smile on her face, excited for later that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 552 24
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} [Remake of "What If...", written by me] [A/N: Nick play's Shane in Camp Rock in this story] Shane is Mitchie's perfect mat...
20.3K 281 20
Two teenage girls desperately want to spend their summer at a rock camp, but the only way they can get in is by working in the kitchen. When a teen p...
8.5K 362 14
Kirstie and her friend Scott decided to go to music camp together. But soon Scott's brother gets into a little trouble and is forced to go to music c...
540K 25.6K 61
➳ Richie and Eddie are assigned as cabin mates for the reopening of Derry Summer Camp ➳ Richie wants to hook up with girls and Eddie just wants to s...