Us-An original mitzu fanfic [...

By Twicepinkidle

Mina- member of Twice Tzuyu-daughter of the Chous What will happen when 2 girls in different girls meet- In a... More

Prologue
ch.1--wanna team up?
Ch.2--new members
Ch.3--second thoughts
Ch.4--it's her?
ch.6--fan sign (2)
Ch.7--Maybe I fell in love
Ch.8-i actually know...
Ch.9-contract signing
ch.10--photoshoot
ch.11-us
Ch.12-or else
ch.13--the truth I've been hiding.
ch.14--boom!
Ch.15-she's cheating??
ch.16-I LOVE YOU TOO (the end)
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
.
hi
GAMEEEE
ANSWERSSS
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2
New cover~

Ch.5-- fan sign

1K 41 5
By Twicepinkidle

No one POV:

"hiiiii!" The first girl greeted.

"hi." Tzuyu said.

"What's your name?" Nayeon asked.

" I'm here for a friend, her name's Yoo Jeongyeon please." Tzuyu said.

"ah..."Nayeon froze for a second and signed her crush's name.

"no...she wouldn't be...Tzuyu?" Nayeon thought.

"still, what's your name? have to sign yours." Nayeon waited for a confirmation of her guess.

"Chou Tzuyu." I replied with a small smile.

She widened her eyes and looked at Tzuyu. She looked at her from head to toe. This girl is absolutely perfect!! She still couldn't believe the beautiful girl in front of her is the Tzuyu Mina's been crushing on.

"God mina got a good one..." Nayeon muttered under her breath.

Tzuyu POV:

"is there a problem?" I blinked my eyes.

"ah...no, I misheard it as my friend's name...sorry. Here." she explained and handed me the album .she had a cute smile I had to admit, especially her bunny teeth, I kinda understand a bit why Jeongyeon is crazy for her.

_------------------------------------------

Tzuyu guessed Nayeon is Nayeon cuz Jeongyeon said her bias has bunny teeth

-----------------------------------------------

"ah, what's your name?" I asked before heading to the next member.

"I'm the oldest member, Im Nayeon.And also, just tell my members your name, trust me." She said, giggling.

I nodded and smiled, and headed to the next member.

She probably heard me asked Nayeon unnie's name, so she introduced her self automatically.

"Annyeong! I'm Momo! Your name please?" She said and signed the album.

I decided to follow Nayeon unnie's advice.

"Chou Tzuyu." I said.

Her hand paused for a bit but then wrote my name.

"Momo unnie, Ummm may I ask something?" I asked.

"sure!"She looked up.

"I want to ask if all the Twice members have a friend named chou Tzuyu as well, cuz nayeon unnie just now said she misheard my names as her friend's. It's okay if it's private." I said.

"yeah, we do have a friend whose name has a similar pronunciation." Momo replied and handed me the album.

I nodded in understatement and headed to the next member.

"Annyeong~ I'm Jihyo!" Jihyo unnie said.

"annyeonghasaeyo. Please sign the album." I handed her the album. I don't know why but I feel respect and a 'motherly' personality on her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Chou Tzuyu." I said. "I know you guys have a friend whose name has a similar pronunciation, Momo unnie told me that." I added.

"ahh......anyways, nice to meet you Tzuyu! You're a bit different to our fans." she said.

"Actually I'm not a fan. I came to help my other friend who couldn't come to get a signed album, but I think I ended up getting one myself." I said, I don't know why I told her that, but maybe I felt comfortable around her.

"Hmmm. Okay, her name?"Jihyo unnie asked.

"Yoo Jeongyeon."I replied.

"There, I'll put both your names on my page. And..."

"I think we can be friends Tzuyu, care to give me your number?" She whispered.

"oh, and you're the first stranger to get me to ask you for your number." She added.

I can't help but laugh at her actions. "Sure Jihyo unnie." I agreed and she seemed delighted and handed me a small paper.

I quickly scribbled my number on it and took the album. "Thank you~" I said and she nodded back.

No one POV:

as Tzuyu headed for the next member, nayeon, momo and jihyo exchanged glances.

THE PRETTIEST GIRLSSS

God Jihyo

Dahyun, Mina, change of plans. I asked for her phone number already, Mina you'll ask for her school ((She's young so she's probably in school))

Dahyunieeee

ok

Minari

okok I'll try...

No one POV:

"hi, I'm Dahyun." She smiled sweetly at me. Tzuyu smiled back and handed her the album.

"chou Tzuyu." Tzuyu told her when she was about to write her name.

surprisingly, she didn't pause or feel startled when she heard Tzuyu's name.

"aren't you surprised? your members said you guys have a friend with a similar name." Tzuyu asked.

"nope, nayeon unnie there." Dahyun pointed at Nayeon unnie who was talking to fans under stage. "She texted me about a pretty girl with the same name with our friend."

"ahh...I see." Tzuyu scratched her nape in embarrassment.

"Do you have a sibling? I've always wanted one." Dahyun brought up the question casually and mentally high fives herself by bring this up without any mistakes.

"yes, I have a sister, named sana, and then my father and my mother. They're not always home though, since they're always busy from work." Tzuyu said.

"I see...I'm sure they care about you and your sister too. Here's your album. Please continue liking us!" She smiled and handed me the album.

Tzuyu took it and nodded at her, then headed to the last member.

Tzuyu POV:

"hi~I'm Mina!Nice to meet you!" Mina said.

"I'm chou Tzuyu." I told her as I handed her the album.

I sensed she was flattered when she heard my name since she cut her finger with the poster she was handing me.

(The last member gives out a free poster to every fan.)

I frowned and without thinking, I put her finger into my mouth, sucking up the blood while taking out a band-aid out of my pocket. I held her finger and put the band-aid on her finger.

"There." I said, looking back at her. Her face was very very red and I realized what I just did...

"ahhhh!!! I'm so so so sorryyyy I didn't mean to do that it was just a habit whenever my sister hurts herself I'm so sorry.I...I really didn't mean to..." I apologized and bowed to her.

"ah...it's okay actually......in fact, thank you." Mina lowered her head and covered half of her face with her palm.

"I'm really sorry..." I apologized again.

Mina POV:

OMFG THE GIRL I'VE BEEN THINKING OF FOR 2 WEEKS JUST SUCKED. MY. FINGER. Well let's not make it sound so dirty. Well she actually treated my wound when she just met me for the first timeee. (Though I've met her before:)))) The most important thing. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!wait mina calm down you have to ask about her okay??!! CALM DOWNNNNN

"It's fine, thanks." I smiled, trying to act like it was no big deal and calming my inner sprit down.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Of course I know your name you're my crush duh."I thought.

"Yoo jeongyeon please. I'm here to help her get a signed album." Tzuyu truthfully said.

"Ahhhh...okay then. But I'll sign yours on it too, since my members did it also." I said, pointing to the other signatures.

"Chou Tzuyu." Tzuyu said shortly.

"So Tzuyu, are you a student or do you work?" I asked, acting calm.

"I'm a student in hanlim arts school. My parents admitted me in. but it doesn't matter since I won't be doing work related to performances. I like to sing and dance, but I stopped since started high school, that's why I don't quite know anything about Kpop, cuz I have to learn to handle my family business." Tzuyu told me. I sensed she was quite relaxed after saying all her thoughts.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." She said.

"No, it's okay. If you're willing to share, I'll be listening." I blurted out.

DID I JUST SEE HER BLUSH FOR LIKE A SECOND??!!!

"Thanks, and I'm sorry I'm not a fan." She said.

"It's okay, I'd rather have a new friend than a new fan if it's you." I winked.

OMG I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED NOW...HOW DID I JUST FLIRT WITH TZUYU WHEN I CAN'T FLIRRT WITH A STRANGER?!

"hehe thanks." Tzuyu smiled as she took the album from my hands.

"I hope to see you again soon." I said.

"Perhaps we will? Either my friends will drag me into your events or I will join the fandom, which may be happening cuz all of you guys I met here today are nice and pretty." Tzuyu winked and turned, but she stopped before walking down the stairs.

"Owh, Jihyo unnie has my number." Tzuyu smiled and walked back to there seat.It's in the first row, I'll have to find a way together down there later...I thought.

------------------------------------------------------

what's mina up to???

vote and comment hawt you think and follow my instagram for spoilersss

acc: shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 752 28
CEO of ChouLabel Entertainment finds herself involved sexually with two women what will be the consequences?
60.1K 2.4K 62
Minatozaki Sana is an ordinary girl, but she fall with this one girl named Chou Tzuyu, not knowing she's a vampire. What if she finds out that the wo...
109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
146K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again