Witchery. | Scott McCall

By PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... More

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Jealous much?
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Make Him Work For It.
Thanks Mom.
Understanding.
Always Loved.
Neutral.
Leadership.
Don't Get In My Way.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Dating and Learning.

1.4K 32 0
By PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Sixteen

Derek becoming Alpha was the least of my worries and if I was telling the truth, I had no worries, except for Lydia. Scott and I were going strong, Lydia was healing but slow like I did, and Stiles and I were twins per usual, except, on my own, I was learning on my own, with a certain friend of mine, Derek. He found this place, an abandoned subway station, that hes adopted as his own, and we practiced there. Amidst knife training we froze hearing a scream, not just any, it was Lydia.

"Lydia?" I mumbled and I looked at Derek. "I have to go," I said grabbing the Book Of Mischief and running up and out of the abandoned station.

When I pulled up to the hospital I saw my brother, he waved at me as I got out. "What the hell was that scream?" I asked and Stiles looked at me.

"You heard it too?"

"What do you mean too? It was making my ears ring." I said and walked to them getting in the jeep subconsciously. Quickly kissing Scott's cheek, Stiles got in as well.

"It was Lydia," Stiles said and nodded.

"Is this the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her, not again," Scott said and I smiled as he looked at both of us.

"Alright just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles sighed. As stiles turned the jeep on he jumped seeing Allison right there. "Oh god.." he mumbled and I smiled. Allison ran around, see the thing with Allison was she promised to stay away from me and Scott, considering we are supernatural.

"What are you doing? Somebody can see you?" Scott asked.

"Do I care? She's my best friend and I wanna help find her." Allison said.

"Join the club sister!" I said and Scott opened the door letting her.

"We need to find her before my dad does," Allison said and I sighed.

While driving Scott had his head out the window tracking her scent. I was flipping through the Book of Mischief to see if there was anything to do with screaming.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked me. I looked at her and hummed.

"See the book is some sort of spell book but also a bestiary, has all the creatures my ancestors came across in their journeys, see Beacon Hills used to be a Beacon for supernatural so when I and Stiles' ancestors settled here it was no surprise that they came across countless creatures," I explained and she bit her lip.

"I wonder why it was such a Beacon." She said.

"Well, they mention a tree called the Nematone. They say those trees are the source of all supernatural energy but if destroyed the Beacon is lost, as well as all power. That's all it says though, nothing of the past or lore." I sighed and she nodded. That's when we stopped at the reserve.

"Come on!" Scott said getting out and we all did, I ran up to Scott and slipped my hand in his, feeling him clutch mine back. I walked with him through the woods, holding my book on my side, and soon walking up to the Hale house.

"You sure she came here?" Stiles asked.

"It's where the scent leads." Scott sighed as Stiles looked at the house.

"Has she ever been here?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not with me," I said and Allison nodded.

"Me neither."

Stiles walked ahead. "You think she's looking for Derek for her Alpha? I mean you are stronger in packs." I said and Scott sighed shrugging at me.

"To be honest I have no clue." He said and I nodded. We walked ahead and I saw Stiles slip behind me.

"It doesn't make sense though Scott, why now? Her bite isn't even healed and it's been almost a whole month." I sighed and Scott grabbed my cheek.

"Look it'll be okay. I promise" he said and I smiled.

"Whoa hey! Look at this." Stiles said and Allison ran over, I got closer to Scott, and he smiled and kissed my lips. "It looks like a trip wire.." I heard him mumble before I heard a clamping and was being hoisted up into the air, smacking my head off Scott's shoulder, my book hitting the ground below me. We were being suspended both me and Scott by our ankles.

"Argh, Y/N you okay?" I heard Scott choke.

"I'm fine.. minus feeling the blood rushing to my head," I said and Scott chuckled.

"Stiles." We both said.

"Yeah buddy.." he mumbled turning and getting up and running over.

"Next time you see a trip wire, please don't trip it," Scott mumbled and stiles nodded.

"Got it." He said and I heard a crack, my back was pressed against Scotts so I couldn't see his face.

"Scott," I said.

"I can hear someone coming, go!" Scott said and stiles and Allison ran off into the woods, we rotated so Scott was facing the sounds.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Argents." He mumbled back and I sighed.

"Scott." I heard Chris say.

"Mr. Argent," Scott said back.

"How are you doing?" Chris asked and Scott huffed.

"Good good.. yknow just hanging out, with my girlfriend." He said and I smiled.

"Wassup Chris," I said out loud and I felt a push, turning us and I was now in front of Chris.

"Y/N, guess we got a two-for-one" Chris smiled at me, and I nodded.

"Bet." I smiled. "Is this yours? Yknow very strong and constricting. Holding both of us up, I already feel lightheaded." I said chuckling and Chris nodded pushing me and turning me back around so he was looking at Scott. "Okay rude."

"What are you two doing here Scott?" Chris asked.

"Looking for our friend," Scott mumbled.

"Oh that's right, Lydia, she's a part of your little.. click, is that what you call it? Or should I say? Pack?" He asked and rolled my eyes.

"Click sounds about right," I said and Chris smiled.

"Good good. What's this?" He asked grabbing my book.

"It's my spell book, Chris," I said as he turned us around again. "Called none of your business," I said and he laughed.

"Yknow, if I were to take this, what would happen?" He asked.

"First there is no point and you can't even open it, Chris.. let alone read it. And second, it would be no use if is bonded to my soul. Wherever you take it, it'll pop up with me." I said and he hummed trying to open it and I laughed at his struggle. He ended up just throwing it to the side, flipping us once more. Talking to Scott, and threatening to cut him in half. I gently grabbed Scott's hand and that's when I heard them walking away. I hung there seeing Allison and stiles run back over. I looked at my book as Allison went to get us down, Scott reached up slicing the wire without warning and I landed on my hands, using my powers to push myself off the ground and flip to land on my feet. And I brushed myself off. "Wasn't that a beautiful conversation with Chris," I said and Scott wrapped his arm around me.

"Well, at least he isn't threatening to kill you.."

"We don't kill Witches, we find them as allies, considering our past," Allison asked and smiled looking at Scott who huffed.

"Let's just go." He said.

****

I walked toward my brother, and Scott, holding his hand. "She ate her liver?" Scott asked.

"No not technically, I didn't say eat," I said.

"Even if she did so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles said and I giggled

"I never ate someone's liver," Scott mumbled.

"Yeah because when it comes to werewolves you're a real model of self-control," Stiles said and smiled again. I looked at stiles. "Wait! Hold on, you're the test for this, we should be going over what was going on for you."

"What do you mean?"

"What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked and Scott tensed glancing at me.

"Uh. Y/N." He mumbled nervously and I blushed.

"Really? Nothing else?"

"Nothing else mattered.."

"Aww!" I mumbled wrapping my arms around his arm. "Nothing else matters except you, except my family," I whispered kissing his cheek. "I gotta go," I said and ran off. While in the hallway I was putting on lip gloss when I had a vision of Jackson bleeding black from his nose. I let out a huff and looked down the hall seeing him talking to Danny. "What did you do.."

Sitting in chem, already finished my quiz and double-checked, Jackson ran out 5 minutes ago, I raised my hand. "Mr. Harris, I've finished my quiz and double-checked.. can I go check up on Jack?" I asked and Harris looked at me and nodded holding his hand out for the quiz, and I ran up handing it to him and walked out of the class. I walked to the boy's room and Derek happened to walk out right there, me knocking into his chest. I looked up at him and he smiled at me, looked around and pulled him into the Janitors closet right next to the washrooms.

"Y/N, thought making out in a janitor's closet wasn't your thing," Dereks smirked smugly at me.

"First of all I'm dating Scott, stop making flirty jokes," I said pushing his shoulder. "And why is it that when I bump into you, you're always harassing Jackson," I said and he stiffened.

"You know?"

"Why is he bleeding black, what did you do Derek?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck sighing.

"I bit him.. but the bites fighting it.." he said and I sighed looking down.

"Oh, Derek.." I mumbled. And he sighed. "Derek what if he dies," I said and he shrugged grabbing my hands.

"Go back to class, I'll deal with it.. and also, are we on for tonight? I might have a new member to teach too." He said and I gulped.

"Who?" I asked and he hummed.

"You'll find out when that happens." He whispered kissing my head and sighing.

"Why are you turning people?." I whispered looking at him.

"I'm sure you'll find that out soon enough as well.." he said.

****

I sat behind the grave that Scott was at, facing the woods, as Scott mumbled to me what was happening. I listened intently. When he said the male showed up I turned and looked, my eyes flashing purple, that's when I saw him glance and I backed behind the stone, I felt my stomach tighten. As a vision set in. 'Witches aren't our enemies. They are our alleys.. and in this case, our daughter's friend. I say, we befriend Y/N..' i heard him speak and I gulped slouching down. I looked away and sighed.

That night I sat there cleaning my knives for practice with Derek before he even got here. I never used the knives against Derek but he said to today as a demonstration. Hes been getting weird, and power-hungry... wasn't it almost desperate? Like he needed to make a pack as soon as possible. I heard his steps and I sat up turning and seeing him walking down with the familiar face, of Isaac Lahey.

"Isaac? Derek, you bit Isaac?" I asked standing up and he sighed.

"You two know each other.?"

"Yeah.." Isaac mumbled and smiled.

"Well I guess I can't say anything now, now can I?" I mumbled turning to Derek, I was using two steel Kunai's, basically Japanese ring blades.

"Get ready Derek," I said and he pulled his jacket off standing in front of me.

"Watch Isaac," Dereks said.

I charged at him, and as he dived at me, I pushed off the ground, jumping over him and landing behind him, I jumped up pushed off a pillar and jumped at him as he stumbled back to his feet, I landed on the top of his shoulders and wrapped my legs around underneath his shoulders and held the knives to his throat.

"You're dead. Wow, Derek, that seemed a little too easy." I said and he sighed as I slid down.

"Again." Derek sighed, and I smirked holding my blades up in attack positioning, as he charged at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
113K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...
1M 43.8K 40
[ COMPLETED ] An unexplainable spark ignites within Gabriel when he meets his brother's best friend, Alexander, the perfect example of a walking sex...