๐๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž: ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž

By redlikesapples

"๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž?" "๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ." . . . โ™ก๏ธcharacters belong to Haruichi... More

โ™ก๏ธprologueโ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ1โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ2โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ3โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ4โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ5โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ6โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ7โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ8โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ9โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ10โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ11โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ12โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ13โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ14โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ16โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ17โ™ก๏ธ
I wanna fucking cry (A/N)
โ™ก๏ธ18โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ19โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ20โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ21โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ22โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ23โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ24โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธ25โ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธEpilogueโ™ก๏ธ
โ™ก๏ธAuthor's Noteโ™ก๏ธ
Prize: Nishinoya Yuu (sneak peek)

โ™ก๏ธ15โ™ก๏ธ

1K 63 39
By redlikesapples

"Are you okay?"

Kuroo looked to his side. He saw Hinata's worried eyes as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Kuroo gave him a smile.

"No, I'm Tetsurou."

Hinata chuckled. He softly punched Kuroo's arm.

"I'm asking you about today. It's the first time you're staying over. Noya-san can be quite... well... teasy?"

"I'll be fine. It's Noya who'll be having trouble sleeping tonight." Kuroo wiggled his eyebrows. Hinata blushed and punched his arm. "Ow!"

"Stop being so perverted." Hinata scolded and Kuroo just smirked. "I'm going in. Come over at 7?"

"Okie dokie honey." Kuroo kissed Hinata's forehead, cheeks and lips before he walked to his motorcycle. Hinata waved at him as he zoomed away.

As he turned around, he instantly met eyes with a pair of sleepy golden ones.

"Kenma?"

♡️

Hinata offered him a cup of hot chocolate and sat next to him. Due to Kenma's pleas, they went far from the cafe. They went to a park to talk. Hinata knew this park. It was as if fate liked Hinata to be here.

In the same park, the same bench, under the same tree.

Hinata had his last kiss with Atsumu here.

He had his first date with Kuroo here.

And now, he's here again. What does fate have in store for him now?

Kenma sipped his hot chocolate and stayed silent for an awfully long time. Hinata observed the other and saw how much changes there was on Kenma.

His hair was tied up in a terrible messy bun, no efforts seen in tying it up. His eyes looked sleepy and puffy, signs of crying. He was pale, and he was much more breathy than before.

He seemed like shit.

"Kenma—"

"Wait." Kenma took a deep breath. He gulped down a lot of hot chocolate and blinked back what Hinata was sure was tears.

"Are you gonna talk?"

Kenma stared at him. He blinked for the god knows how may times.

"She's back."

Hinata raised a brow.

"She?"

Kenma nodded.

"She's back." His eyes widened. "She's back."

Hinata shook his head. He placed his warm hands on Kenma's cold and pale cheeks, warming it up. He stared into Kenma's golden eyes.

"Kenma calm down. Take a deep breath. Clear your mind. One... two... One... two..."

Kenma breathed in and out and calmed down. He closed his eyes and finally calmed down.

"Now, just stay calm." Kenma nodded. Seeing that Kenma was much calmer than he was before, Hinata asked.

"Kenma. Who's back?"

"The girl who broke Kuroo's heart in high school. She's back. Hana's back."

♡️

"Eh?? Hana transferred schools??"

Kuroo perked up at the topic. He acted like he didn't care and listened to the gossip girls in his class spill everything.

"Yeah. Her boyfriend cheated on her. So she transferred."

"That's so unfortunate. Where'd she go?"

"Seijou."

"Eh? Seijou? The school the handsome volleyball boy goes?"

"Oh you know about Oikawa too?"

"Of course! Hana's so lucky!"

Kuroo gritted his teeth and abruptly stood up. He left the class to go to the toilet. On his way there, he met the one person he didn't want to meet.

"Hey Kuroo."

"..."

"I'm gonna leave. Transfer to—"

"Seijou. I know." Kuroo cut her sentence off.

Hana's lips curved up a bit, making a soft smile. He cares.

"Words travel fast. I'm sure you heard about—"

"Yeah. I did." Again, Kuroo cut her off before she could even finish her words.

Hana walked closer and caressed Kuroo's cheeks. Kuroo closed his eyes and felt the warmth Hana's hands emitted.

"Before I leave, do you have anything to say?" Hana asked. Kuroo did. Kuroo had a lot to say. He wanted to tell her everything. He wanted to beg her to stay.

But he was too heartbroken to do it.

"Just leave." Kuroo backed away.

Hana's brows connected as she stared at Kuroo with piercing eyes.

"I don't know if you heard it yet, I broke up with him because he talked shit about you. Nobody talks shit about my friends. And after all of the things I've been through with him, I realized spending time with you was way better."

Kuroo avoided eye contact. He won't look at her gentle eyes again. He won't fall for her again. No.

"I realized that I made the wrong choice and should've chosen you."

Hana placed her hands on both his shoulders, stood on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on Kuroo's cheek.

"I love you."

Kenma clenched his fists.

♡️

"I was happy when he told me that he would never fall back in love with that bITCH—" Kenma's voice cracked. "But he was sad for the rest of the year. Until he saw you."

Hinata looked at Kenma.

"He changed back to the Kuroo I knew because he finally found a genuine sun to brighten his days."

Hinata smiled when he heard Kenma say that. Though he was smiling, inside he was dealing with a lot of mixed feelings.

Hana? The girl who broke his heart and made him feel miserable? Kenma liked Kuroo? Hana's back?

"Where did she go? All these years, where was she?"

"No clue. After she left Nekoma and transferred to Seijou, no one had any news about her. Until yesterday."

Kenma took out his phone and opened the Nekoma group chat. He showed Hinata the messages regarding Hana's return and they had a picture to prove it.

Hinata didn't know how Hana looked like but he believed that the woman in this picture was the Hana Kenma mentioned.

"Why should I know about this again?" Hinata asked, having a feeling that he needs to slap a bitch soon.

"Because she might find Kuroo and if she haven't changed, she'd take Kuroo away from you."

Hinata tched. He smirked and started laughing.

"Oh Kenma, you seem so confident that she'll be able to take Kuroo away from me." Hinata snorted. "She broke my man's heart and expect to have it back?"

Hinata's smile suddenly faded as his expression turned dark.

"She's gonna have to fight me."

♡️

"Lev! Don't forget to make sure those files make it to Yaku's desk or we all get thrown to the lion early in the morning." Kuroo ordered. Lev nodded.

Kuroo made his way to his motorcycle then saw a girl leaning against it. He raised a brow.

"Sorry, the zoo's closed—"

"I missed you so much..."

Kuroo's eyes widened. He knows that voice.

"...Kuroo."

He gulped.

"Hana."

The girl walked closer to him. It was sunset and she looked beautiful. She grew up beautifully. She still had the same long hair, the same eyes but her smile was different. It no longer had the gentleness she used to have in her smiles. She reached for Kuroo's cheeks but Kuroo backed away.

"What are you doing? Go away!"

"Oh Kuroo. I told you that I love you, didn't I? I'm finally back and I missed seeing you."

"Well I spent my last 4 years trying to get you out of my mind. I even have someone I'm dating so back off." Kuroo barked. Hana's smile instantly turned upside down.

"Who is she?"

Kuroo snorted.

"I'm gay."

That statement made Hana widen her eyes. She blinked and suddenly laughed. Kuroo raised a brow.

"I didn't know you were telling jokes Kuroo! Your humor is terrible!" Hana laughed. Kuroo felt offended.

Kuroo pulled her away from his motorcycle and hopped on. He ignored whatever Hana had to say. He put on his helmet, turned on the engine and rode off to Hinata and Nishinoya's apartment.

Hana grunted.

"I'll get you Kuroo. Just you wait."

♡️

Kuroo knocked on the door and was welcomed by none other than kisses from his boyfriend. He chuckled as he kissed Hinata back on the lips.

"I was waiting! I made your favourite grilled mackerel pike!" Hinata beamed.

"You... you did?"

Hinata nodded and pulled him to the kitchen. There, on the small dining table was a plate of grilled mackerel pike with some sushi on the side and of course, rice.

"I had a feeling that you were feeling down, and it scared me. So I cooked it just for you to lift up your spirit." Hinata rubbed his arm, voicing out his worries. Kuroo smiled and kissed his lips.

"Well, you certainly lifted my spirits."

Hinata didn't tell him about his meeting with Kenma or Hana. Kuroo didn't tell him his accidental meeting with Hana. Both of them felt like this was a secret they should both keep to themselves since it probably would end up being nothing.

This was the first secret they kept from each other.

"Now go take a bath. You smell like the animals." Hinata playfully made a disgusted face.

"Aye aye mommy." Kuroo winked and raised his brows, waiting for Hinata to reply with a certain word. Hinata scoffed.

"I'm not calling you daddy."

"You just did~~"

"I did not~"

"Just did."

"Did not."

"Just did!"

"Did not!"

"Just di—"

Hinata licked Kuroo's Adam's apple, taking the taller by surprise. Kuroo moaned but slapped a hand to his mouth the second the moan came out from his mouth. He looked around to see Nishinoya with his cup of coffee. He was smiling, for what no one really knows.

"Moan all you want. It's not like I haven't seen you two eat each other's face before." Nishinoya teased. He drank his coffee and went to the kitchen. "Go take a bath or I finish all this grilled mackerel pike."

Kuroo nodded before looking at Hinata with wide eyes. Hinata winked at him before licking his lips. He stared at Kuroo seductively and that..

Well...

Kuroo spent a lot of time in the bathroom.

"It's all your fault he takes a long time in the shower." Nishinoya groaned. "I'm fucking hungryyyy!!"

"He asked for it."

"No he didn't."

"Okay you need to stop witnessing every perverted thing we do to each other."

"Sorry I took too long." Kuroo apologized and took a seat next to Hinata.

"Ugh! About time! How turned on were you to make me wait this long to eat? I'm hungry you know?" Nishinoya complained. Hinata softly chuckled as he knew Nishinoya was teasing Kuroo. Kuroo's face was red.

"Sorry..."

They had a talk about what Kuroo's future plans with Hinata is and he mentioned about inviting Hinata to move in to his house and live with him. Both Hinata and Nishinoya choked on their food when he said that. Kuroo patted Hinata's back and offered water to Nishinoya.

"Move in??" Nishinoya coughed out.

"Why? Is it wrong?"

Nishinoya and Hinata exchanged glances. Kuroo noticed how worried Hinata was and how Nishinoya seemed uncertain of what to say.

"Well... Isn't it.. too early?" Hinata asked a fake question.

"Oh.. is it?"

"No. It's not." Nishinoya answered.

"Noya-san!"

"Shoyo, it's fine. I'll be fine."

Kuroo looked at them simultaneously with curiosity.

"Am I missing out on something?" He asked.

"Oh, it's just that, we became housemates because the two of us were scared of living alone. If I moved into your house, I'd still have you but Noya-san would be alone." Hinata explained.

"But it's fine! I'm 21, I should be fine living by my own." Nishinoya laughed. Hinata was still worried about leaving. "You shouldn't worry about me. I still have the neighbors to look after me."

Hinata was convinced when he mentioned neighbors. He looked at Kuroo.

"It's your call."

Hinata thought about it for a while.

"Alright. I'll move to Kuroo's house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5.8K 39
This book has called me single in seven different languages... -DISCONTINUED -Haikyuu belongs to Haruichi Furudate
9.8K 483 29
"๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ." "๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž?" . . . ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’›๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” !rare pairs! โ…๏ธcharacters...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...