She Was Made For Him✔

By gulle_jana

Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get... More

Untitled Story Part
Information and appeal
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Not An Update But Feelings
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Thanksgiving
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
New story
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Special)❤
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (LAST)
Epilogue
🌷Notification🌷

Chapter 57

9.5K 574 132
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls...

Chhaa jy khamoshi..
Dunya k sawalon py...
Sb dard zubaa hongey..
Jis din tum aaogy..

Author's p.o.v

"I am telling you Haider if you won't come out in next 2 mins then we will leave you here."
Rehab shouted from Launch at Haider who was getting ready in Tooba 's dad's room for almost 1 hour and was not compelling to come out.

"Its not your wedding Haider. Try  to understand this."
Saom shouted.

"I can bet that Zara and Ramza even hadn't taken this much time in getting ready."
Yusha groaned.

"Shut up!!"

Haider threw cushion on Yusha coming in launch whole dressed up in white Kurta pajama and golden waist coat over it.

"Oyee hoyee such a nice smell. Whose perfu...Zaroon give this to me!!"
Haider started snatching perfume bottle from Zaroon.

"Go and get yours!!! Beggar !!!"
Zaroon didn't  leave bottle.

"Give me...."
In this quest perfrume's bottle slipped from  Zaroon's hand and flew in air.

"Aagggghhhh!!!"
Asfandyar's whincing sound brought their attention towards him who was rubbing his bruised cheek.

Perfume' s bottle fell in Asfandyar's lap after making contact with his face.

"Oops!!! "
Haider said dramatically.

"Please Mr. HAIDER I don't know what enemity  you have towards me but for Allah's sake have some mercy on me I am still unmarried and don't want to die a bachelor. "
Asfandyar gritted teeth at him who rolled his eyes.

"Tujhy to ma kuwara hi marunga!!"
(I will make you die as a bachelor!!)

Haider murmured under his breath but it was enough audible for Zaroon to hear who glared at Haider.

"Come on we are getting late!!"
Rehab said and thry all stood up.

"One minute!!"
Haider moved towards Asfandyar and took perfume bottle from his lap.

Rehab and Yusha controlled their laugh looking at Asfandyar who was throwing daggers at Haider who was spraying perfume on himself.

After numerous tantrums of HAIDER they all headed towards their cars which were decorated with flowers.
_________

Ramza and Zara were looking hyonotising in their red bridal dresses.

Saim and Yusha were sitting with their brides.

Whole gang was scattered here and there at stage.

Tooba and Haider were pushing everyone here and there just to find suitable spot for their photo shoot.

"Oyee hoyee bhabhi look at this one. You are truly slaying today!!" 
Haider said showing picture of Tooba to her.

"Show me show me!!"
Rehab came running towards them but Haider turned his back upwards him hiding his phone from Rehab's gaze.

"Get lost!!"
Haider said earning a glare from Rehab.

"So enough of pictures now our groom brothers will pay us or we won't let them take their brides."
Minahil's voice drifted their attention towards her.

Haider's mouth hung opened looking at her who was looking like a fairy in silver dress.

Tooba held Haider's chin and closed his mouth.

"I can hear wedding bells!!"
She said and haider rolled his eyes.

"Cause you are standing in wedding hall."

"Yeah whatever!!"

"So how much money you want?"
Yusha said to Minahil who was sitting in front of him now.

"50 thousand from each of you."
Minahil said and Saim and Yusha gave each other horrifying looks.

"Don't look like this I won't allow to you to take them with you."
Minahil ensured them.

After a lot of bickeringsand chatting Yusha and Saim finally gave money to Minahil.

"And where is mine?"
Tooba said stretching her hand in front of Yusha and Saim.

"we gave you our this much biggie Rehab what else you want?"
Saim said making faces.

"I guess you were the one who used to stop me from going after her."
Rehab said raising brow and Saimaughed nervously making everyone burst into laughter.

Night went on and on with them laughing and smiling.

And the day came where Ramza and Zara woke up in the arms of their husbands.

_____________

Its been a week of Zara and Ramza's Ruksati.

Everyone were happy and contented.

Daily bickerings on tea time with numerous jokes on dinner time, they all had become inseparable.

Neha was getting a long woth Zaroon but still whenever she finds him talking to Nimra on phone she becomes sad.

Haider talks with Minahil too but he becomes angry whenever she disconnected call saying that Asfandyar is calling her.

Tooba and Rehab were as always intense and loving towards each other.

Saim and Yusha had became too addicted  to their wives that now it looks impossible to them to live without them.

____________

Everyone was happy until that night....

"Today I will surely tell Minahil that how much I love her!!!"
With this determination Haider put his car on the road which leads to Minahil's house.

_____________

Minahil's mom dad and mamu mami went for shopping.

It was 8 in evening.

Nimra and Minahil were watching movie when Asfandyar called her out in garden.

She stood up making faces and went out.

There was total darkness in garden.

"Asfuuu!!!"
She called upon him but no reply came.

"Boooo!!"

"Aaah!!!"
Minahil startled hearing Adfanfyars voice tight near her ear.

"What the hell is this Asfu?"

"Haha you for scared!!"

"To hell!! And why this os too dark in garden? Why lights are off???"
She slapped his arm.

"Minahil!!"
Asfandyar went serious.

"Yeah!!"
Minahil said nervously when Asfandyar intertwined their fingers.

"Come!!"
He dragged her along with him.

"What are you.."
Minahil stopped in mid track looking at the decorations in front of him.

There were golden lights all over on trees.

She gasped looking at a heart of rose petals there.

She turned her head and saw "I love you written on grass with red and golden lights.

"Minahil!! I don't know since when but I love you!!
I love you a lot!!!"

Minahil's whole body got numb she was not listening what he was saying.

Only thing she knew was that she didn't want this all. I all seems so wrong. She was feeling as if she was betraying someone.

She was brought out of her trance by with me squeeze on her hand.

"Hnn!!"
She looked dumbstruck at Asfandyar who was sitting on his knees in front of her holding her one hand.

"Will you marry me??"
He said smiling.

_____________

"I love you!!! I love you a lot but I never got courage to say this at your face.You are the most beautiful girl to me. No one can beat you in anything. You are the best thing ever happened to me."

Neha was passing by Zaroon's room when she heard Zaroon's voice and her steps halted.

She opened door slightly and  peeked through crack  and found him talking on phone.

There was a dress spread all over on bed. Neha gasped looking at the gown on bed.

It was same black gown she liked in mall but couldn't buy it cause it was already sold.

"Did he biy it for her? From how long he knows her? Yeah he must know her previously cause he and Asfandyar were friends."
Neha whispered to herself.

"And about dress!! Then I wanted it to give you because no one can justify the beauty of this gown as much as you can. I promised myself to never fall in love but when you came I felt my all promised and determinations vanishing. "

He was saying all this to someone on phone and Neha felt his heart crushing under a rock.

She turned to go but her steps froze listening the name of the person he was talking to.

"Oh come on Nimra!! It's not that difficult."

Neha felt her head pinning.

Tears were dripping down her face and she went towards her room.

For her what she heard was enough to prove Zaroon a traitor to her heart.

___________

Haider litted 5th cigerate.

He was beyond angry but on whom?
He himself didn't know the answer.

"Haider!!!"
He looked up only to find Neha standing there in her vulnerable state.

"Neha!!"
He three cigerate on floor and moved towards him.

"Neha!! Why are you crying?"
He asked as soon as he approached her.

"Haider..."
Instead of answering him she hugged him tightly as if her life depends on it.

"Neha.."
He called upon her who was crying heavily.

After which seems like hour when she didn't pull back, Haider put his arms around her.

"Atkeast tell me what happened? You are worrying the he'll out of me."

"Haider.."

"Han?? (Yes??)"

"He betrayed me...he...loves...Nimra!!... Haider doesn't ..love me.. "
With that said Nimra burst into tears.

Haider froze on his spot at this revelation.

"Haider...."
Haider heard a light whisper and turned his towards the direction of voice.

"Minahil.."
Neha whispered.

They both were still hugging each other and sticking to one another.

Minahil smile softly.

"Nimra told me you came.  Was everything alright??"
Minahil asked looking intently at both of them.

Neha pulled back getting the message from her eyes.

Haider too retreated back.

" You guys talk. I am going!"
Neha whispered.

"Take care of yourself."
Haider said and patted her shoulder.

Neha left after nodding at him.

"Haider actually.."

"Minahil leave.. "
Haider interuppted Minahil who was about to say something.

"Listen.."

"I said Minahil go. JUST GO AWAY!!!"
He shouted and Minahil flinched back.

"Haider at least listen to me why are you behaving like this..??"
Minahil tried to approach him but he yanked her away.

"Just go to hell with your that lover boy!!!"
His blood was boiling before but now when he got to know about Nimra he was going crazy with anger.

He was ready yo kill anyone at that instance.

His anger was winning against his love.

Minahil froze hearing his sentence.

"Haider it's not what you saw . Let me explain.."

"What? What do you want to explain ? Han? Shamelessnrss needs no explanation!!"
Haider marched towards her beastly and gripped her forearm.

"Haider!! Please don't say like this.."
She said wriggling in his grip.

"Now you will tell me? Han? What to say or not? Why the hell you came here?"
He said gripping her arm more lightly .

"Haider you are hurting me.. please stop!!"

"Hurt? Do you even know the meaning of this word? "
No one can say looking at this beast that he was the jolly Haider whom everyone loves.

"One thing to be sure Minahil!! You have too much confidence that you got to show your this filthy face of yours here after what your that charaterless cousin of yours for with Neha!! But like cousin like cousin.  You are no different to her. You all.."

A sharp slap across his cheek by Minahil made him shut up.

"Shut up!! Just shut up!! You have spoken enough. I am charaterless  than what you think about your self and Neha? I am the one who caught you both sticking to each other.. "

"Minahil!!!"
Haider raised his hand in air to slap her but someone held his arm stopping him in air.

He turned around only to get a punch on his face.

He fell on floor whincing.

" Zaroon.. "
A low whisper left from Minahil's mouth.

"I never expected this from you and Neha. I can't think that you guys can low your standards this much just.."

Zaroon went quite when Haider's punch made it's way to his cheek.

"Stop it Haider!!"
Minahil came between them who were looking at each other like hungry lions.

"Just get the hell out of my house. I don't want your filthy existence in my house anymore. Just get out of my sight. OUTT!!"
Haider shouted while pushing Minahil out of the house.

Minahil looked at him with teary eyes and ran out of the main gate.

"If anything happens yo her I won't spare you!!"
Zaroon said clenching Haider's collar.

"And if anything happens to Neha I wont spare you too!!!"
Haider gritted his teeth.

Zaroon yanked him behind and ran after Minahil.
________

Minahil was walking on road crying heavily unaware of the traffic.

Zaroon looked at Minahil and then at truck which was behind her.

The truck driver horned more than 3 times but she didn't listen.

"MINAHIL!!!!"

Zaroon screamed looking at Minahil who was about to hit by a huge truck but she was too dumb to listen him.

Without waiting for a moment Zaroon ran towards her and pulled her towards him. It was when a huge truck hit them.

Two horrifying screams rang in air.

It was the night which changed everyone's life.

It was the night when moon who used to witness there love for each other  was looking at the two lifeless bodies lying in pool of blood at side of road unaware of the world, unaware of the voices they were hearing beside them.

____________

They say that "Allah like those who show gratitude on what he has given to them but if you take his blessings  forgranted then he will take them back whether they are in the form of success, wealth or love...."

*-------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it???

Hold onto yourselves!! Your Zeha and Minahir need you all!!!😣😓😢

Nothing more to say!!!😣

Just don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
214K 8.4K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
522K 23.3K 67
"I now announce the engagement of my son and to-be-daughter in law, Yumna!" Mr. Chatti said. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see who was m...
324K 10.2K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...