His Queen

By anne_luvs

He's ruthless. Cold-hearted to all except one. His heart is ice when death lays in the palm of his hand. B... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Nineteen

5.2K 141 16
By anne_luvs

"Sebastian!"

"Sebastian!" Arielle called out before he finally woke up.

She looked at him as he locked eyes with her and pulled her close immediately.

His body was covered in cold sweat and his skin had paled.

He pulled her closer and he tightened his hold on the hoodie she wore.

"Arielle?" Sebastian called out, his voice shaky as he felt his breath return to normal as he listened to the beat of her heart.

"I'm right here Seb." Arielle assured, "Did you have a bad dream?"

He shook his head and she took it as a sign to not press more onto the matter.

Slowly, she scooted herself onto his side of the bed and propped herself against the headpiece of the bed.

Sebastian's head rested on her chest and she stroked her hand through his hair, letting him calm down.

Despite him not saying it often, she knew he loved being comforted.

"Sleep, I'm comfortable just like this." She whispered as she ran her hands softly on his back.

With that, Sebastian slowly fell back to sleep in the warmth and security of Arielle's arms.

•••

"Are you up?" Arielle asked, looking down at Sebastian whose eyes had fluttered open.

She was always jealous of his long lashes; it wasn't like he was the one who curled and put mascara on every day but his thick, long lashes made her envy their natural look.

He looked up at her and smiled.

Arielle, his angel.

As always, she looked stunning with her messy hair and the faint freckles that dusted her cheeks.

"Pretty boy." Arielle muttered as she smiled back at him, "Get up and get ready, I'll make you breakfast and pack it so you can take it to go."

Sebastian shook his head, "I'll have breakfast with you at home today."

Arielle's eyes lit up as she pushed him off and got off the bed, "Then wake up! It's been so long!"

Sebastian groaned, still tired from his cold sweat last night before breaking into a chuckle, "Give me a kiss first."

He took in her innocence as she pouted, "No, your breath smells bad."

He shrugged at her joke and pulled her back on top of him before giving her a kiss.

"You don't even care." He reminded her, causing her laughter to fill the room.

Quickly, he pulled the blanket over them and grinned, "Now, you're really stuck with me and my bad breath."

After giving him another peck, she struggled her way out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take care of business.

"You know, I do care but I just don't mind it because it's you Seb." Arielle smiled, "Anyone else and I would've gone mad already."

She looked into the mirror as she brushed her teeth and felt Sebastian's strong arms wrap around her.

"Are you saying you would let another man offer to kiss you after he wakes up next to you?" Sebastian questioned as he cocked an eyebrow up.

Arielle shrugged and smirked before she felt Sebastian's lips on her neck.

She moved her neck and rinsed her mouth before turning around to hug him back, "Nope, now go brush your teeth before I consider it!"

Before he knew it, she used her short height advantage and ducked under his arms and made a run for the kitchen.

Seb watched as his hoodie barely covered her backside as she ran, "You better take that back Ari!"

•••

Sebastian watched as Arielle rinsed and sliced the strawberries in half before splitting it into two portions already filled with blueberries and raspberries.

"Seb can you toast the biscuits instead of looking at me?" Arielle smiled, "There's practically honey dripping out of your eyes."

Sebastian shrugged, "What can I say? You look like an entire meal. I wouldn't mind."

Arielle turned and looked at him in disgust before cringing, "You're so old! Who says that anymore? A meal? Just toast your biscuits and come here and flip the bacon, remember to take—"

"—take out a couple slices first because you like your bacon kinda crispy and I like my bacon extra crispy." Sebastian finished before grabbing the tongs, "I know you better than you know yourself. Now, who's old and outdated? People still use that all the time, it's an endless phrase."

Arielle rolled her eyes, "Yeah yea, whatever you say."

"Oh rolling your eyes now huh?" Sebastian laughed after taking out Arielle's bacon and letting his sit in the pan a bit more.

Arielle smiled as she scrambled the eggs.

It had been a while since the two have had time together like this. Just in the house, alone in the quiet, peaceful morning.

After plating the food and making their way to the table, Sebastian poured some hot tea for Arielle and black coffee for him.

Arielle took a bite of her food as she watched as Sebastian took a bite of his eggs.

"Woman, I'm going to call in sick and have us cook the entire day. How can you make the best eggs, biscuits, and gravy in the world." Sebastian groaned in delight, "Eating with you makes it so much better."

"Really?" Arielle asked as she forked another piece of bacon into her mouth.

"Yea, it's so much better than looking at the empty office." Sebastian sighed, "I wish I could do this every day for the rest of my life."

Arielle grinned to herself as she smiled with the thought of spending the rest of her life with Sebastian.

She pushed back the thoughts in the back of her mind that reminded her that there was a reason why Sebastian put the words 'I wish' in front of that statement.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere for a long long long time." Arielle grinned, "So just make sure you're making it in time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Your lunch is already in the fridge, I made it yesterday."

"Jesus Christ, I love you." He smiled as the biscuits and gravy melted in his mouth.

"I love you too but you picked the wrong day to even consider a day off, I'm off to see Jasmine in a bit. We're gonna go shopping." Arielle told him as she took a sip of her tea, "Wow, you always know how to add the perfect amount of honey every time."

"Again, I know you like the back of my hand, honey." He cheesed, causing Arielle to grin, "Just stay safe and if anything happens call me okay?"

"Of course." She reassured him as she watched the worry cloud his complexion, "Do you want to talk about early this morning?"

Sebastian stiffened before grabbing her hand, "I'm okay Arielle, I just had a bad dream that involved you."

"Is that really all?" Arielle asked as she tightened her hold on his hand, "You know you can tell me anything."

"I know love, I'll tell you tonight." Sebastian smiled sadly, "I don't want to start our morning off bad. You better go, Jasmine is probably waiting for you."

Arielle looked at the clock before realizing she might run late.

"Go, I'll clean this up and wash the dishes." Sebastian nodded, "I'll be home earlier today but take your time with Jas, tell her I said hi."

"Thank you, love you!" Arielle grinned before kissing his cheek and running up the stairs, "I'll see you tonight Seb! Have a good day at work! Be safe."

•••

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been able to sit down and write a chapter!

It doesn't seem like I'll have much free time these days with my college courses this summer but I'll make time!

I plan on finishing this book soon anyways!

As my first chapter back after a while, I wanted to make this chapter more lighthearted and sweet!

Did you guys like this chapter?

How have you guys been?

Did you miss these updates?

I hope you loved everything and remember to show your love by commenting, voting, sharing, and following me for more!

-Anne

•••
Updated: 6•8•20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 226 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
692 28 27
HE: Handsome, sexy and a billionaire SHE: Beautiful, smart and his target. He can get everything he wants....everything but her.
For You By V

Mystery / Thriller

278 37 18
(There Will soon be a sequel to this story called "I Love You") ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ "Let me go asshole!" He laughed. I wish I could see who he was, what he w...