π˜”π˜’π˜₯ 𝘈𝘡 𝘠𝘰𝘢 ; π˜₯𝘴 [βœ”]

By -AestheticAvery

Leigh Frantzich life was finally working out, she had the guy of her dreams, Daniel Seavey, along with her be... More

Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
please choose
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
choices
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
10.7
10.8
10.9
10.10
Here we go...

3.8

195 13 13
By -AestheticAvery

I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces. My stomach dropped and the color drained from my face, and so did his.

"What?" Was all I could manage to say.

"Listen, I don't want to fully breakup with you but I just need a break. I think it will be the best for the both of us."

"And how do you know what the best for me is!?" 

"Leigh I don't want to argue about this." He said as he rubbed his face, as if he didn't want to even talk to me anymore.

It took every inch of me to not break down and cry right now, I felt weak all over.

"Fine." I said as I slipped off my ring and started to take off my necklace.

"Leigh you don't have to-"

"No Daniel James, I do." I said as I forcefully grabbed his hand and handed him the two pieces of jewelry.

"But you bought the necklaces..."

"Keep it, I don't anything that deals with you." I said as I turned and walked away. As I did I could see Zach and the end of the stairs, he definitely just heard everything.

"Yo Daniel, are you sure about all of this?" He asked.

"Yes."

I opened the door and ran out of the apartment, all the way to the end of the hall. I heard Zach chasing after me but I didn't stop. I quickly opened the door and saw Jack sitting on the couch but I went straight to my room as I had my hand over my mouth.

"Leigh wait," He said as he stood up, coming after me.

I barged into my room and over to my bathroom, where I threw up into my toilet. I got on my knees as I felt someone pull back my hair and rub my back. Tears started to fall down my face as I held my stomach.

"It's alright." The person said, it was Jack.

"Leigh I- woah." Zach said as I heard the heavy footsteps stop at the door.

He grabbed a rag and handed it to me, I took it and wiped my mouth then flushed the toilet. I started to stand up and wipe the ruined makeup off.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

I watch Zach shake his head to signal that now wasn't the time to ask.

"Jack can you go get me a water?" I asked him as I looked down at the floor.

"Yeah sure, one second." He said as he walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as he did, I turned to Zach. "I don't wanna stay here tonight Zach. I don't need any pity from Jack or Jonah and I definitely don't want run into Daniel again after the party-"

"Woah slow down, you still want to go out?" He questioned me like I was crazy.

"I'd do anything to get Daniel out of my mind, and that's a party with drinks."

"Okay, here we can rent a room for tonight if that's fine with you." He said as he pulled out his phone.

I nodded my head and went to my closet, pulling out a small suitcase and just throwing clothes into it. As I was doing so, Jack walked back in.

"Here you- where are you going?"

"Out." I said as I went to my bathroom and threw stuff in there too." I got down and zipped it close, then I handed it to Zach, "put your things it in too."

He took it from me, "okay, give me like five minutes then meet me at the car." he said as he walked out of the room.

"Leigh wait what is going on, and where are you going with Zach all dressed up?"

I went to my bathroom as he followed me, I started to fix my makeup and I kept talking.

"A party and then somewhere else where I don't have to see any of you."

"That's harsh, why wouldn't you want to see us?"

I faced him, "I don't want to keep talking to you guys about my problems."

"What prob-"

"Daniel and I are over Jack."

His face made it look like I just punched him. He was shocked but then all of a sudden became nervous.

"Did he end it or you?"

"Why the fuck does that matter? And if you must know he did."

And with that Jack bolted out of the room, but I honestly didn't care where he was going. I turned off my light and started to head to the elevator where I ran into Zach. He handed me my phone and heels, which I left as I was too busy running out of.

As soon as we pulled up to the address, I could tell what kind of party this was. The house was huge and there were already so many nice cars outside, and you could heere the music a street down.

Zach parked the car and we started to walk inside, and we ended up running into Kylar and Kelani on the way in.

"Hey guys!" She said as she hugged the both of us.

Kylar hugged me and did that guy handshake with Zach.

"Thanks for the invite again, we kinda needed to get out." I said.

"No Daniel or Jack?" Kylar asked, looking between Zach and I.

I felt myself become sad but I pushed that away and shook my head, "not tonight, but let's go in."

We all started to walk in and that's when Kelani linked arms with my, pulling me to the side.

"Hey are you okay? I saw how you reacted when Ky asked about Daniel?"

"Not really, he wants to take a break from me and he told me that like an hour ago so, guess we are sort of done for now."

"I'm so sorry about that, here lets go get your mind off of him." She said as she walked me over to where the drinks were.

It was almost midnight and I could barely walk straight. At this point I haven't seen Zach because I was with Kelani. About ten minutes ago we watch Kylar and a girl go upstairs, but Kelani and I both knew that it was a two way thing between him and the girl.

"Can you help me find Zach?" I asked Kelani, I was already tired and knew I wouldn't last longer standing up.

She nodded her hand and took my hand, and pulled me in a direction. We continued to walk around the house and I spotted Zach dancing with some girl, a drink in his hand too. Kelani and I walked up to him and he immediately walked away from the girl.

"Thank god, I felt bad for leaving her but didn't have an excuse." He said as he shugged his shoulder to the girl who he just walked away from.

Zach definitely had to much to drink too, I could smell it in his breath.

"Here, she's yours for the rest of the night, mkay?" Kelani said. "Also I know you guys have been drinking a lot so you're more then welcome to stay here, the person having the party is like family to me." She said.

"No thanks, we actually rented a room." Zach said.

She raised an eyebrow at me but I shook my head, I knew it sounded bad but it was whatever.

"Okay if you say so." She said as she walked away from us.

I looked at Zach as I put a hand on his shoulder, the flashing lights and the loud music were starting to affect me more.

"Let's dance." He said.

Zach and I started to dance as we began to laugh. I was really enjoying myself, and I liked partying with Zach. I closed my eyes as I raised my hands above my head, swaying back and forth. I felt Zach hands slowly grab my waist and we contuined to dance, getting closer.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, "Uber will be here in five."

I nodded my head and put my hand in Zach's hair. He put his hand on top of mine and spun me around, my backside was pressed against his front. My right arm was reaching back and still holding the side of his head, his hand holding mine. I felt Zach's other hand slowly go down the side of my waist and pull me even closer to his body. We were pressed together and Zach leaned his head down to my neck, breathing hot air as I rolled my neck to the other side, allowing him to be there.

"Leigh." I heard him quietly say. His hand that was on my waist made its way around my lower stomach and pulled me tighter to him, I was pressed against him. As we kept dancing and moving like this, my lower body kept rubbing on him and I knew he liked it because he would smile and breathe harder into my neck.

"Uber is here Leigh." He said into my ear.

I turned back around and got close to his face, looking at his lips them back up at him. I grabbed his hand and started to walk to the front door. We went to his car and grabbed our suitcase, then went to the uber.

Once we were at the hotel and checked in, we got our room key and headed for the elevator. We went inside and I grabbed Zach's hand, my head was still pounding from the drinks. We walk to the room and I unlock it, walking inside the dark room. I put the suitcase to the side and go to turn on the lights, until Zach flipped them back off and closed the door, pushing me up against it.

He looked into my eyes, deciding whether or not what he was going to do. So then I kissed him.

I kissed Zach Herron.

I cupped his face and he grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. Once he pulled away he left go of me with his right hand and locked the door, smirking at me. Zach spun us around and I started walking backwards to the bed, us both taking off our shoes as we continued to kiss. I felt the bed on the back of my legs, I grabbed Zach and pushed him backwards onto it. I crawled on top of his lap and he leaned back up, reaching behind me and undoing my top, throwing it somewhere to the floor. I grabbed his shirt and lifted it off of him, he still had on a black tank top though.

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him backwards, making him fully lay down. I lean over and kiss him once more. his hands going every inch of my body. He groaned into my ear as I rubbed my body up and down on him, he then flipped us over, putting him on top.

He kissed me one last time and then pulled away looking at me.

"Leigh I can't do this to you, especially if you're drunk."

"Zach it's oka-"

"No it's not, is this even what you want or are you just trying to get over Daniel?"

I landed there, under Zach's arm and started to feel exposed. I brought my arms up to cover myself and he rolled off of me.

"I'm... I'm going to take a shower." I said as I quickly walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and locked it, turning on the bright light. I sighed and started the shower and started to get ready to get in.

After my shower I got out and realized I forgot to bring my clothes in. I wrapped the towel around me amd slowly opened the door. I looked down and see that it was already sitting by the door, nicely folded.

I look over and see Zach sitting on the bed and on his phone. I grab the clothes and go back, locking the door. Once I was clothed I grab my phone and see that Zach posted on his Instagram story.

I smile at my phone and then turn off the lights, walking out of the bathroom.

"I'm sorr-"

"It's okay." He said as he pulled back the sheets, allowing me to get in.

I softly smile and craw in next on next to him. I reach over and turn off the lamp, making it completely dark. I felt Zachs arm brush against mine, that's when I rolled closer to him and he put an arm around me. I leaned on his chest and mentally prepared myself for the terrible hangout and embarrassment I'll be facing tomorrow.

"Good night Zach."

"Good night Leigh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 291 20
*COMPLETED* There's an unexpected reuniting at home between childhood best friends Marci Shawn and Daniel Seavey.. A small summer vacation with frien...
25.2K 463 14
In which y/n's best friend Daniel Seavey is always there for her after her hard breakups she goes to him for help. She sees him as a best friend but...
39K 708 14
Avery Seavey, Daniel Seavey's twin sister. Both have huge dreams to be part of the music business, but only Daniel gets the chance. Avery is left hea...
13.5K 4 151
Paris Taylor has a bad reputation. One day she meets Jack Avery and his band. Jack wants to change Paris to be her better self. Along the way Jack a...