*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

10| I am definately CRAZY

2.9K 130 24
By TheRauraParadise

I pulled away to get hold of my breath. "So...." I smiled.

"Just go...." he said/whispered letting his raspy voice echo through my head.

"You cannot do this. Why are you acting like this anyway? What happen to that I-know-it-all attitude? I don't understand you Ross."

"Well, what happen to Blondie and to shy girl in the corner? We change...." he afirms. "I don't want to give you a wrong impression Laura. I know I kissed you and stuff, but you are just that innocent good daddy girl that thinks everyone is a fairytale. But I don't do girlfriends or dates or any of the sh*t you thought I was."

"Wow, wow, wow, stop.... You are killing me. Relationships? Dates? Who spoke about that?"

"Well, you wanted to "talk" about a kiss."

"Yes, because I wanted to make things clear." I swear I saw his disappointment face for a mere moment.

"How so, Princess?" and he composed his state dressing it with that ever so effortlessly smirk.

"Even if you don't wanna admit, you were very much begging me to kiss you......"

"I was but....."

"Look, we are just messing with each others heads. And you know it. Don't lie to me. If you don't want to say the truth, then don't say it. But just don't lie, we shouldn't lie to each other because we are both hurting ourselves and the other one. And even if you deny it, it doesn't matter. I know it Ross. And you should know it too. Just, I'm not one of your bimbos that you can mess with. Don't toy me and don't hurt me. Please." I beg and hold back any tear that was trying to escape, turning myself to go back to my dressing room.

But of course Ross got my hand tight in his grip. "So where does this leave us?"

"Where do you want this to take us?"

"I don't know."

"Me neither." and I could fully feel his hand let go of mine.

-

I couldn't sleep last night, it was awful. I just can't believe me and Ross are back to zero. I spent the night watching Austin Moon's videos, just cuz he is in it. I like him, I can't help it. Why is it so hard for him to just say the truth or not hurt me?

But today I had something very important to focus on. I was going back to school. Finally something to abstain me from all this crazy stuff that's been happening and just go back to my normal life for moments.

I got up and went to pick my cloth and get dressed. I haven't seen Kate and Travis for so long and that's all because I've been so busy. Busy with work, with interviews, with Ross....

I had to get to the set first to have a meeting and maybe shoot some scenes if we have time, but then I would go to school. Travis and Kate promised they would pick me up at the set.

It strange to say I was super excited to go back to school. But I was. I dressed on my dark blue short shorts, a red simple crop top, my black All Stars and a leather jacket.

I got my purse, my keys and head out not even having breakfast cuz ain't nobody got time for that.

I reached the studio and went up straight to the principal hall directed to the second one and then my dressing room. When I reached the second hall the
oh-so-familiar door. Dressing room number 68. Blondie's dressing room. I stand still looking at the door. In a sudden someone opens the door and I slightly jump in the other direction to go to my room.

"Princess....." I hear that voice that was echoing through my mind yesterday, repeatedly. That voice that was so effortlessly powerful.

I stop on my tracks trying to decide in which thing I should walk or turn to that boy that I for times thought I knew something about. "What Ross?" I hope not regret my choice.

"Just, about yesterday I thought and...." he said actually very seriously. But to hear the same thing I heard yesterday..... Don't.

"Yeah, I thought too and I realized it would be best to just be like we were just like before, because we clearly are meant to be nothing more than that Ross." I tried to shake it off quickly just so I could get a corner to shy in away from him.

"But if you just listen for..."

"No, I don't think so." I exclaim and turn in the other direction. "Goodbye"

"And it's Blondie...." Blondie. I remember the day I meet him. That nickname suited him so well.

"What?"

"You used to call me that...."

"Well not anymore..." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"Goodbye Ross."

"Blondie." he shouted making his voice echo. The ironic thing of it all was that all I could think of now is how great it felt to kiss him. And how I want to do it again.

I looked back to see if he was gone but sadly he was standing there watching all my movements including the one of turning to check on him. He looked quite hopeful I was going to say something. I was hopeful he would say something. I guess it's just not that way that we work through things.

I turn back and head to my dressing room never turning back. This is enough and I have to get it straight to my head. But how could I do that when with him. He wouldn't give up to mess me and I wouldn't give up to fall for him.

When I reached the room I realize that Ross had followed me. I walk in ignoring him but leave the door open in any chance he wanted to get in.

I put down my purse and take out my laptop to see the e-mail from Kevin about the meeting today that I haven't seen yet "Princess?"

I turn my head back to him with a leave-me-alone look and then go focus on the e-mail.

Ok, in twenty minutes in the main office. New scripts, new schedule, news about the possible development of the story? What? What possible developments?

"Hey, have you read the e-mail Kevin sent us yesterday about today's meeting?" I ask Ross who smirks and gets him smoothly closing the door.

"Yeah, news about possible development in the story........ Did you understand that?" he questions and looks at his phone, he is texting someone? Ugh ok, hope it's not a girl cuz...... shut up Laura.

"I didn't really... Maybe is something about anew character or something." I say almost as thinking out loud. "Do you think it's something to worry about?"

"Ah, Princess is worried........ They probably gonna fire me." he smiled. That smile that could change the world.

"No, they not. You are good in what you do so......Wait.... you were joking with my face." I say frustratedly happy and went to sit in the couch next to him. I can't help it but look a bit at his lips and stare for a while.

"Yes, I was joking." he smiles. I love his smile...."You starin' at me?"

"What? No....."

"Do you want another kiss?" he asks completely out of the blue.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Yes. Now do you?" he says making it sound so serious. I could use one of his kisses.....

"Are you serious?" I say and feel his hand touch my bare leg. I look down at the ground staring at it intently to not look up and gulp quietly.

"Look we..." and when I turn my head up his face is close to mine. Inches that spare us apart. Why does he wanna kill me?

"You were sayin'......" he says at my state of surprise probably.

"That huh-huh-huh-........ huh-huh-huh-" I would keep saying 'huh' for a couple of hours if he wouldn't just crash his thin perfect lips to mine like he did. I didn't even care for the consequences of it anymore. I gave myself fully into that kiss just like he was doing, closing my eyes to such feeling. With the hand in my leg he started to rub it while I placed my hands in his neck and chest.

That's when he started to deepen the kiss putting other hand on my waist to push me closer. As my knees went weak from that make out I managed to move my legs closer to his.

Ross had me wrapped around his finger. I gave myself to him. He would order and I would do it. I couldn't help but fall for him. Still not pleasured with our make out he pushed my legs to his front and broke the kiss. Our breaths were both heavy. I looked at him as he pushed gently my legs until I straddling him.

'Ok, kiss him but at least take control of the situation.' I thought to myself. Not removing myself from his lap I took off my leather jacket letting that red crop top be shown. "Damn." says Ross unexpectedly. "I'm really trying to control myself but you wanna make this hard so I...."

"Oh just shut up." I complain and reunite our lips back together. This straddle quite comfy. I let my tongue get inside his mouth. Kiss him fully. He put his hands on the bare skin of my belly and back and squish me tight to his body. I pressed my body even closer and pull away the kiss again.

"Continue continue for fvck sakes....." and here he is begging once more for me.

I smirk and start to press kisses down his jawline and then his neck. I get surprised to hear a soft moan from him I smile harder. My hands start to run through his muscular arms, chest, six pack......

I go back to kissing his lips and the make out continues for a few more minutes.

I pull away of the kiss still in a straddle. "I have to say I am admired of what you just did. You innocent princess, that was fun."

"Innocent? I'm not innocent..."

"You are a little."

"I'm no innocent girl...." I say and get hold of his neck.

"Well, then prove it."

"I think I just did...." I exclaim.

"No I don't think so...." he keeps hold of my legs.

"Well, then I'll prove to you."

"How?" he is really damn testing me.

"You say this we do it's fun, right?" what am I getting myself into?

"It is."

"Well, then I would love to have fun with you more times..."

I am crazy. Definitely crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION: Would you guys want Extra POV's? Did you like this chapter?(be honest)

Hey, sorry I only updated today but it's christmas and I'm with my family. Don't know when I'll update next. Let me know when you want the next update to be.

Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for the love.

Hot make outs and red crop tops (bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
89.5K 2.2K 26
Ross and Laura met during their filming of Austin and Ally. Even though it ended, they are still the best of friends. They feel 100% comfortable arou...
34.8K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...