My pet

De NEGGI_NARUTO

Levi Ackerman: 22 Boss of the most feared gang in London, A, they take what they want when they want. The p... Mai multe

Chapter 1: intro
Chapter 2: the kidnapping
Chapter 3: protective
Chapter 4: he's mine
Chapter 5: BDSM
Chapter 6: I'm nothing
Chapter 7: new friend
Chapter 8: fear
Chapter 9: play time
Chapter 10: punishment
Chapter 11: medication
Chapter 12: mine, forever
Chapter 13: Danger Ahead
Chapter 14: protection
Chapter 15: is this the real him?
Chapter 17: after care

Chapter 16: aggressive

3.2K 37 13
De NEGGI_NARUTO

Eren:
Today Levi told me we were having a party for Ben's birthday at the house in about 2 hours, I was nervous I didn't really like being around a lot of people and I told Levi this. "Baby, why are you nervous, I'll be here with you" he said hugging me close "I know, I just don't like being around a lot of people, daddy" I said snuggling in to his chest, we were laying on out bed cuddled. "If it gets to much for you just tell me and I'll bring you up here and we can cuddle, or if you can't find me just ask Cial it Jake and they'll keep you company ok?" He said kissing my forehead and right cheek. "Ok, daddy" I said giggling and hiding my face in his neck, Levi always smelled nice "baby, we got to finish getting ready for the party, ok?" He said rubbing my back "uhhh but daddy I want to cuddle more" I whined holding him tighter. "Baby me to bu- uhh" I cut him off by bringing my hand to his dick and rubbing him through his jeans "b-baby, what are you doing" he asked as he's cheeks got red. "Well I don't want you to leave right now, sir" I said innocently as I started unbuckling his belt and zipping down he jeans and rubbing him through his underwear "love, pl-" I didn't let him finish before I took his dick out and shoved the whole this down my throat "uhhh, shit" Levi moaned out. He grabbed a hand full of my hair making his dick go deep down my throat, if that was even possible, I started bobbing my head up and down fast "ahh shit, baby, your doing so fucking good" he moaned out as he threw his head back. It didn't take long before he was coming down my throat and me swallowing all of it "damn, that was good" Levi said  out of breath "i fucking love you, Eren" he said grabbing my face and kissing me. When he pulled away I starred in his eyes "y-you love me?" I questioned not believing what I just heard, Levi loves me, wow. "Yes, Baby I love you, I never thought I would say that to anyone but your so special to me and you make me feel something I've never felt before, I'll be honest it kinda scares me but I don't care" he said and I really couldn't believe he was saying all these thing to me "I-I love you too, daddy I just didn't want to say it" I said smiling up at him. "Why" he asked "I don't know, I guess I just felt like you wouldn't feel the same and I would look stupid" I said looking down "hey, you are not stupid and In wouldn't have made you feel stupid if you said it" Levi said grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "ok, love?" "Ok" I said giving him a kind smile "now if all you wanted was to suck my dick, lets go get ready for the party" Levi chuckled getting up from the bed and pulling me with him "fine" I said with a pout which Levi kissed away. "Now get dressed and meet me down stairs ok, my love" he said kissing my forehead "yes, daddy" I said smiling up at him as he left the room and closed the door softly, I quickly went to the dresser and picked out what I was going to wear.
Eren's outfit >>

After I was dressed I went to the bathroom to wash me face, brush my teeth, fix my hair, and put on a little bit of makeup. I always takes me so long to get ready, after I was done I headed down stairs to meet Levi, he was in the kitchen setting up bottles of alcohol on the island. "Baby, you look fucking beautiful" Levi said smiling at me as he walked up to me kissing me lightly "I don't really feel it but thank you" I said piling away and looking down. "Hey look at me, you our beautiful all the time and I'll do whatever it takes to show you" he said holding my face in his hands "thank you, daddy" I smiled at him, he always knew what to say to make me happy like how did I get so lucky.

People started coming about a hour later, a lot of people I didn't know making me very nervous. I tried staying by Levi the whole time but he said he had business to take care of "just sit right here my pet, I'll be back" Levi said sweetly after a man came up to him and said some people were waiting for him. "O-ok" daddy I said shyly sitting back on the couch we were on, about 5 minutes later jake came and sat next to me "heyyy, Eren, how are you" he asked laughing uncontrollably "are you ok" I asked confused because I've never seen him even smile "yea, yea I'm just reallyyy happy" he said still laughing. "What's wrong, you look like your not having fun" he said looking confused now "well I just don't do good around a lot of people" I said looking down at my lap "here, I might have something for that" he said pulling out a bag with tiny colorful paper squares "paper?" I asked confused on how paper was going to make me have. "Nooo, it's acid" he said smiling, what the hell was acid "I thought acid was liquid not paper" I asked as he started laughing again "wow, you really are innocent" he sis door opening the bag "this is a different kind of acid you put it on your tongue wait for it to dissolve and then you feel great and everything else feels great" he said gently grabbing one on the tip of his finger "so it's a drug" I asked gunboat getting what it was. "Yes but it's a safe drug, non addictive, and you will feel 500 times better, promise" he said moving it towards me. Won't Levi be mad at me taking drugs "won't Levi be mad" I ask him "he don't have to know, just say your drunk and he'll be fine" maybe he was right, I mean I wasn't feeling the best right now "ok, fine" i said gently grabbing the tiny square "ok, put it under your tongue wait about 7 minutes for it to dissolve then just swallow the paper, ok?" "Ok" I said putting it under my tongue. It didn't have a taste like I thought but whatever "how long does it take" I asked turning to Jake "about 30 minutes to a hour, but trust me you'll know when it hits, so just sit back and relax" he said sitting back himself "ok" I said sitting back as well.

About 40 minutes later Levi was still not here and I didn't see him around the room, me and Jake were just talking the whole time I guess he didn't want to leave me bored. Out of nowhere I just started laughing at everything jake said an di didn't know why "yea... ahaha... and I was....ahaha...." "you ok?" Jake cut me off before I could finish what I wa starting to say, to say the least I felt amazing. "Yes, ahh I just fell realyyy good" I said smiling widely up at him "see I told you it would make you feel way better" he said "yea, you were totally right, and I'm thirsty" I said getting up walking to the kitchen "be carful, Eren" Jake yelled after me "oh, shush I'll be fine" I said laughing and walking away and heading to the kitchen. Every felt and looked soooo good like I've never felt this way before and I'll I wanted was Levi but I'll I saw was faces I didn't know, Once I was in the kitchen I grabbed a cup and but before I could get a water bottle Jake came running up to me scaring me. "ahhhh, you scared the shit out of me Jake" I screamed out "I'm sorry but I just remembered Levi wants me to keep a eye on you" he said catching his breath "I'm not a ba-" before I could finish Levi came into the kitchen "daddy, hii" I yelled jumping in him and hanging on for dear life "hey, baby I missed you" he said giving me a sweet kiss and gently put me down "Jake I need you, you it to fucked up right" he asked turning to Jake. "Nah, nah let's go" he said walking away with Levi. I frowned, I wanted my daddy "hi there, beautiful" someone said from behind me "hi" I smiled turning around locking eyes with a very handsome man with blond hair and green eyes. "What's your name, sweetheart" he asked smiling at me kindly "Eren" I said smiling back at him, he seemed nice but I've never seen him "who are you" I asked starting up at him "I'm a good friend of Levi's" he said stroking closer to me "oh... ahaha, ok" I said smiling widely at him "are you ok?" He asked worriedly "yes, ahaha I'm fine" I said. "You look high" he said chuckling "maybe a little" I said about to walk away to find Levi. Before I could go the man grabbed my wrist and started taking me upstairs "what are-" he cut me off before I could ask "I just want to talk to you without distractions" he said not stoping "oh, ok" I said still smiling. It sound convincing to me at the time until he brought me up stairs to a room, I think it was Cial's, I wasn't worried until he closed the door locking it "what are you-" I was cut off by a hand around my neck roughly slamming me against the wall . "shut up, If you make a sound I'll hurt you, and I don't want to that" he said roughly in my ear, I was so scared so I just nodded my head "I've been waiting to meet you, My name is Adam, god, you even more beautiful up close" he whispered in my ear gripped my waist with his head that wasn't around my neck "p-please st" I was cut off by a slap to my face "I said shut up didn't I" he said harshly. "Get on the fucking bed" he said lowly "please no, please" i begged him but he grabbing me by my hair and threw me on the bed, I was on my stomach and I tried to get up but he held me down roughly and grabbed me my head by my hair pulling it up to whispered in my ear. "You'll be mine, and there's nothing Levi can do to help you" he whispered touching all over my body, I started cry quietly, he started to take off my skirt but before he could I heard the door slam open. Adam jumped off of me and I got up turning away and backing up on the bed as far as I could, Levi stood at the door looking madder than I've ever since him and the door was off the hinges. He instantly walked up to Adam punching him to the ground then getting on top of him punching him repeatedly in the face and stomach, I was so scared I just sat there hugging my knee crying. This went on for about five minutes until I heard the cocking of a gun, I looked up to see Levi holding up Adam by his neck with a gun to his head "so your Adam, did you really think you could fucking touch him, your so fucking stupid he said" kneeing him in the stomach. Cial then came into the room and his eyes widened at the sight "take him to the thirst floor" Levi said dropping Adam and putt his gun on the dresser and walking towards me "yes, boss" Cial grabbing him and dragged him out of the room. Once Levi got to the bed he instantly pulling my close to high hugging him tightly I cried into his chest "I'm s-so sorry, d-d-daddy, I should have cane and f-found  you "no, bab-" "y-yes it's my fault, I-I -i can still feels his h-hands touching m-me" I chocked out breathing very heavily. "Hey, breath, breath" Levi said trying to calm me down but I just couldn't, I started feeling very light headed "baby, can you here me?" Levi asked holding my face. I felt like I couldn't talk, my vision was getting blurry, I heard Levi say something along the lines of "I'm going to fucking kill him" before I could completely black out.

Kinda long chapter but 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.8K 167 14
After his mother died and his father disappeared. Eren was forced to live in a cotillion like club home where he was forced to learn different types...
52.7K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...
154K 4.6K 56
Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he goes to college. Levi Ackerman is a CEO o...
160K 6K 23
Lately I've gotten into a lot of fights with this douche named Jean. Now Mikasa is off on a school trip for three weeks and I'm stuck with this guy n...