I'm Always The Ugly Friend

By MrColdLove

"What’s wrong beautiful?" I heard that voice and shivered. My eyes went wide open and I started to move my he... More

I'm Always The Ugly Friend
Chapter 2 (Mysterious boy)
Chapter 3 (Crazy moms this days)
HEADS UP
Chapter 4 (Couldn't get any worst?)
Chapter 5 (Big news?)
Chapter 6 (The Macoy's)
Chapter 7 (You don't know me)
Chapter 8 (When the lights go off.)
Chapter 10 (Spotted)
Chapter 11 (A date?)
Chapter 12 (Deja vu)
Chapter 13 (Sooner or Later You'll Fall for me)
Chapter 14 (She crossed the line)

Chapter 9 (Keep this a secret?)

678 23 4
By MrColdLove

Thank you all for showing me your support! You guys are the best please vote, COMMENT and share! Love you thanks.

Chapter 9 (Keep this a secret?)

"You almost did what?" Grace pop her ice cream spoon inside her mouth.

"I've repeated myself like thousands of times Grace Jesus." I rolled my eyes annoyed.

After the little incident between Mathew and I, I decided to come to Grace house. I really need someone to talk to. Though I am really starting to regret this. She's just asking a bunch of question and making me repeat  every single word. So annoying.

"I'm sorry." She paused amused. "So let me get this straight. You're staying at Vanessa's house, she has a hot brother, went shopping with her, bla bla bla she called her brother, you went for ice cream got home and almost kissed and had sex."

"Grace its was nothing like that!" I threw a pillow to her face. "Whatever I won't repeat the whole story again." I growled.

"Hey you made me drop my ice cream!" She cried like a three year old. I swear I don't even know how I am friends with her. Of course I did not had sex with him!

"I am glad I did."

"Sofia, I was just kidding. Can't you take a joke for once." She put her hands up like she got defeat.

"This is no time to joke, I am dead serious right now." I shouted at her. Oh my what's wrong with me.

"Right." She got on her knees and started picking the ice cream mess all over her bedroom floor. "So whats the hotties name?"

"Mathew."

"Oh my God! Mathew what?" She sound surprise and raised her brows.

"What do you mean by 'Mathew what' didn't I say his name pretty clear?"

"No, no Mathew what like, what's his full name?" She dropped what she was doing just to get on the bed and hear me out.

"Mathew Anderson Macoy." I mumbled.

"So he is back after all." Grace sounded really surprise, her mouth almost touching the floor.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean he is back? You're so confessing me right now Grace."

She puts her hand on her chin, its something she does when she is over thinking.

"Eath to Grace!" I snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Can you explain all this to me please?"

"We all knew Vanessa had a missing brother, but it was just rumors. I over heard some girls once talking on the hallway of school lockers, that the boy was bad news. He used to live with Vanessa three years ago and for some reason they sent him long gone to another city." She inhaled and exhaled slowly. "But you know people it is probably just another rumour of thousands of them."

I widen my eyes, and sat on Grace bed. The hunger inside me to know if this was true or not, maybe this explains why he entered our school on January. "And how come I never heard about this?"

"Come on Sofia, Alfred and I have talked about this before but you're always in what seems like barneyland." Well that's true.

But there is something behind that boy I just don't know about, I saw it earlier, when I looked into his eyes, I saw there was a story behind. Just can't figure out what. I can feel there is someting. But its true what Grace says, rumours are just rumours. You can't listen to every crap they say in school. Like once they said my mother was a nun and she had an affair with some guy and that's how I was born, ignorants.

"Grace I got to go, before Vanessa's mom starts worrying where am I." I got up from the bed and looked all over her room. "Can you pick up your room for once."

She grin and put her hand in my shoulder, "Look Sofia, just be carefull with this Mathew guy, it's not the first time I heard about this Vanessa brother thing."

I nooded and gave her a fake smile. "Can you order me a cab please, I promised Lora I'll be home before dinner.

--

Food was ready once I got to the Macoy's house. This was for sure going to be awkward. The table was roundish, big enough for ten people but we were just four: Lora, Vanessa, Mathew and I. This was for sure going to be very uncomfortable.

"Do you like your Mac and cheese sweety?" Lora asked me with a simple smile.

"Yes thanks." I blushed knowing that I caught Mathew and Vanessa attention.

This seriously is insane eating on the same table with Vanessa. I hate her to death, the girl has bullied me as long as I can remember. I tried not to make eye contact with her or with Mathew, I just stared on my plate and sometimes chat with Lora when she asked me questions.

I did notice that Vanessa was just playing with her plate and sometimes drank water, she didn't touch her food.

Mathew on the other side was just texting and hardly made eye contact with me. Good I don't want to get his attention much, if what Grace said is true, the boy might be bad news. And after what happen, I don't want things to be miss understood.

--

We finish dinner and this has been such a long day moving here, going shopping, getting mad at Mathew, the ice cream store, lights ent off... Right the lights.

Was I really going to kiss him? Nah I was not. I mean I just know the guy! I mean I did come here to drink with him once,  and I have never drank before but thanks god that nothing happen that night according to Mathew. I'll just believe him. But every time I am around him I just want to know him more.

What are you saying Sofia?

Once we were done with dinner I helped Lora pick up, funny how none of her kids helped her do the dishes or anything, jerks. Lora was very kind and funny, my mom did pick a good friend to let me stay with just not the right kids.

"Well I am done with the dishes, do you mind if I go upstairs?" I questioned Lora.

"Oh sure honey." She agreed.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I was getting out of the kitchen.

"Any time honey."

I headed myself upstairs hopping not to run into Mathew. I almost ran until I reached Vanessa's room.

Right. Vanessa.

I knocked on the door, but no answer from the other side, so I twitched the door knob and got inside.

I couldn't help to see the door of Vanessa's bathroom open. She was on her knees what seems puking.

"Are you okay?" I rushed to her.

She got up right away and cleaned her mouth with a towel. "It's none of your business four eyes! Get away!" She yelled at me and closed the bathroom door on my face.

But I felt worried for the girl. I stood there trying to analyse the situation. Maybe it was something she ate who knows.

I sat on my bed and started looking for my towel and piyamas inside my suitcase. "Wait." I said to myself. She didn't eat dinner today.

She got out of the bathroom and I stared at her. "What are you looking at four eyes?"

"Umm-" I mumbled, "well are you okay?"

"Since when you care, what are you my mom?"

She  reached her night table and grabbed a yellow bottle of pills and took out two.

"What are you doing?" I asked her with curiosity.

"Do you want me to kick you out of my bedroom already?" She drank the pills.

"You didn't even touch your plate. You shouldn't be drinking pills." I suggested.

It was a wrong idea to say that, because she snapped out on me. "Look you stupid four eyes, you mind your own damn bussines, if you don't want me to kick you out of my house, like asap! Or murder you while you sleep, are we clear Fiona?"

"You do that and I will tell your mom, that you might be anorexic." Oh crap what did I do, did I just confront her?

She stood speechless. She put both hands on her stomach and ran to the bathroom. She was puking again.

"Oh my god Vanessa! Are you okay?" I ran with her to the bathroom. "Is that blood?" I was amused she is puking blood. This is serious.

"You say a word and I will kill you." She whipped the vomite of her mouth with her hand.

"You can't expect me to hide this from your mom Vanessa!"

"Please Sofia, you don't understand." Wow did she just begged to me?

"What I don't understand?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "You better make me understand or else I will tell your mother!"

"No! Please don't!" She growled. " I went to this casting for the teen magazine." She paused for a minute and got herself clean while I waited for an explanation patiently.

"I want to be a model, so I went to the casting and they didn't accept me because they thought I was to fat."

I opened my mouth but words didn't came out.

"Just don't tell my mom okay? I really want that job is a one in a life time job!" All this suffering for a job u have got to be kidding me.

"Vanessa you look fins you are not fat, I consider you very skinny-" I tried to compliment her but she cut me of.

"Don't even say that! We both know its not  true." She went back to her bed. " Just don't say nothing to my mother, and please don't tell Matty." She around really worried when she said her brothers name.

"Why not Mathew?" I crossed my legs leaning on the bathroom door. I wonder why she is so worried to tell her brother, he might help her.

"Just don't okay!" She cried. "I don't want to lose him again!" Her words came out dry and scary.

What does she mean? How did she ever lose him?

"Please Sofia." She sounded sleepy.

I shaked my head. "Get some rest you need it." I assured her.

"And hey Sofia." She was getting comfortable on her bed.

"Yeah?"

"You're pretty." With that she fell to sleep.

Maybe she is just illusinating because she hasn't eaten anything today. What did she mean by losing Mathew again? And I know there is more of why she wants to be so skinny. I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

{AuthorsNote: Hey all hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know my authors note are not very long but this time I will talk a little bit about myself.

My real name is Any like "Annie" but Any simple :) people been wondering if I am a guy because my wattpad name is 'mrcoldlove' no I am not a guy. I am a proud women! I am a senior and I am going to study next year culinary arts on the university which I am so excited of! I also like to party a lot, watch series, play video games and blablabla you know haha! I am latina :) if you have more questions or want to get to know me just inbox me and kisses!

NOW THERE! Let's talk about this chapter.

What you guys think about Mathew, is he bad boy or good boy? And what about Vanessa? What does she mean by losing Mathew again.

I want to dedicate this chapter to all the people that are fighting anorexia now! I hope you guys know that you have all my support! I love you all! Please comment and vote. Kisses. I'll update soon promise.

-Mrcoldlove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
284K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
2M 34.9K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
633K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...