CALL ME CRAZY (COMPLETED)

By GLAMPYRE_BABE

When life gets too tough, Johnathan Good has always turned to his best friend and alter ego Dean Ambrose to h... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
1. ST. AUGUSTINE'S
2. THE ESCAPE
3. HEADS OR TAILS?
4. JOHNNY BOY
5. THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH
6. DUDE LOVE
7. BLIND AUDITION
8. THE SHIELD
9. ONLY ROOM FOR ONE
10. KILLER HEELS
11. VOICES
12. SPOTLIGHT
13. BROKEN GLASS AND MIND GAMES
14. HYPNOSIS
15. FAMILY vs FAMILY
16. I AM A GOD
18. AWAKE
19. PRICELESS
20. ONE HELL OF A CRAZY NIGHT
21. HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS
22. ACHILLES HEEL
23. LIGHTS OUT
24. BATTLEGROUND: PART ONE
25. BATTLEGROUND: PART TWO
26. GLASS
27. HOME
AUTHOR'S END NOTES
COMING NEXT...

17. NERVOUS

56 22 20
By GLAMPYRE_BABE

''Ladies first'' I grinned, holding the car door open for Paige.

''Thank you Deano, such a gentleman'' she smiled, stepping in with her high heels, and sliding over to make room for me.

We were all headed back to the hotel now that Raw was over, and I insisted that Paige ride with, which Roman and Seth were more than happy to oblige. I just wanted to make sure she got there safely, in case that freak of nature tried to do any more weird shit on her! I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he somehow possessed the power of mind control, I mean, he was just a normal flesh and blood human being like me...so how did he do it? And what was up with the whole sister Abigail thing? Who is she really? And why was she so important to Bray?

In the end, I settled my thoughts on the fact that Bray must have a crush on Paige, but I saw her first, and from what I could tell she liked me too.

I sat happily in the backseat with Paige while Roman was up front with Seth who was driving.

''Hey guy's, turn it up, I love this song!'' Paige chirped, pointing to the car radio.

''You got it babe'' Seth laughed.

He turned the volume up, and Paige began to sexily jiggle her body to the music.

''This song rocks!'' she continued.

I just sat looking at her a little shy still, but more so in awe over just how beautiful she was. She really was a sight to watch as she continued dancing sexily along to the music, with her hair all free flowing, and wild as the wind, and...

Oh my god Jonathan, just ask her to marry you already!

If she keeps doing that thing with her hips I just might...I smiled to myself.

''You really like that song huh?'' I chuckled over at her.

''Oh absolutely! I used to party to this all the time when I was teenager back in Norwich'' she grinned ''oohh, my favourite parts coming up'' she said, suddenly kicking off her heels and standing on the seat next to me, while winding open the roof window of the car...

''Careful!'' I said, trying to hold her steady.

''I'm good Deano'' she giggled, swaying her hips some more, and singing loudly at the top of her lungs through the roof.

With Paige distracted, Roman quickly leaned over and nudged me ''So...when you gonna ask her on a date man?'' he grinned.

''I'm picking my moment'' I smiled cheekily ''but right now, I'm just enjoying that view'' I grinned, looking ip at her sexy little butt jiggling back and forth to the music.

Roman just rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

''We going under a bridge now babe, I suggest you duck down'' Seth called out.

I gently helped Paige back inside the car, and she slumped down with a gentle thud, then leaned over me smiling as she opened the windows to get some fresh air in ''that was fun!'' she chuckled.

''Sure was doll'' I smiled, feeling a little nervous with her body leant over me like that.

She wrapped her arms round me, and lay her head on my shoulder all the way back to the hotel.

When we pulled in, I noticed Paige cling to my arm a little tighter, so I gently wrapped my jacket round her shoulder so she wouldn't be cold.

''Guy's, I'll be up in a few'' I said when we reached the hotel lift ''I'm uh, just gonna say goodnight to Paige.''

''No problem bro, we gonna order some pizza, you in?'' Roman asked.

''Oh I'm in!'' I grinned, licking my lips, while Paige just giggled at me.

''You want pizza dollface?'' I asked.

''Oh no, I'm good thank you, I had a big lunch earlier'' she chuckled.

''See you in a bit then bro, night Paige'' Roman smiled.

''Night too babe'' Seth winked.

''Night guy's!'' she waved.

''Come on doll, I'll walk you to your room'' I smiled, with my arm still wrapped round her.

''Dean you're so incredibly sweet, I bet you have all the girls swooning over you huh?'' she grinned sideways.

''Comes with the job of being this cute I guess'' I winked playfully at her..

''Ha ha, you wish!'' she teased back, ruffling my fringe again.

I laughed happily as we walked towards the lifts together.

''So, who you rooming with?''

''AJ Lee and Naomi''

''Cool, which floor you ladies on?''

Paige was silent for a moment...

''Which floor..?'' I asked again, looking at her curiously.

She un-linked her arm from mine, and ran her hand through her hair looking round nervously.

''Something's worrying you, I can tell'' I said softly.

''It's nothing I guess....''

''It's not nothing doll...talk to me''

''Well...I...I guess I just kind of feel uncomfortable knowing he's staying here too, seeing as the whole roster travels together and all'' she said, looking down at her feet ''I mean, not that I'm scared of him or anything'' she chuckled, trying to put on a brave face ''I just find him a little creepy is all''

She took a quick deep breath and put on a brave smile ''Look, don't worry 'bout it, I'll be fine with AJ and Naomi, I promise.''

''Uh hu, then why don't I believe you?'' I asked softly.

She looked down at her feet again and bit her lip nervously ''it's just that...well, I feel more comfortable round you Dean. You've been my rock and my here so far'' she smiled.

I smiled too.

She's scared as hell man, can't you tell?

I think I'm starting to...

''Come on'' I said taking her by the hand.

5 minutes later we were stood outside my hotel room '''Wait here ok'' I smiled, gently running my hand down her cheek.

''Ok'' she nodded shyly.

I quickly ducked inside my room and grabbed my gym bag, chucking a few overnight things into it, while my brothers watched me with curious grins on their faces.

''Heeeyyyy'' Roman said with a mouth full of pizza ''where you going bro?''

''Where'd you think?'' Seth grinned, sitting up from his bed ''he hooked up!!'' he hollered, running over and bro slapping me on the butt!

''Awe no way! Paige?'' Roman grinned.

''Of course man who else'' Seth laughed, throwing a slice of pizza at Roman's head.

''Don't wake up the neighbourhood'' Roman teased, catching the pizza shoving it in his mouth.

''Stop it guy's'' I laughed, rolling my eyes at them both ''She's just a little upset and doesn't want to be alone right now'' I told them.

''Whatever you say man...'' Seth grinned.

I grabbed a slice of pizza, and quickly ducked back out again ''you sure you don't want a slice?'' I winked, dangling the pizza in her face.

''It's all yours'' she chuckled at me.

''Mmm, yum!'' I grinned, wolfing it down hungrily.

We made our way down to reception and I immediately got into booking us a twin room.

''It's just for tonight Deano, I promise'' she said in a nervous tone''...I'm not usually this clingy, swear'' she laughed softly ''I guess, being so many miles away from home can take its toll on a girl'' she smiled.

''You see me complaining?'' I grinned looking her up and down ''I just hope you can put up with my snoring, and my smelly socks, oh and I like to hog the bathroom sometimes too'' I laughed jokingly.

She laughed loudly and linked her arm again in mine ''I'll put up with all of it'' she chuckled, looking up at me.

''Might not be saying that in the morni-''

''Sorry to interrupt Mr. Good, but unfortunately we only have double rooms left'' the receptionist suddenly said.

''Well uh, can you check again? We need a twin bed becau-''

''Double's fine by me...'' Paige smiled, and very sexily walked over to the lift to wait for me.

I swear I felt my heart skip a beat!

''Double it is'' I said, quickly paying the receptionist with my card. I took our keys and nervously walked over to the lifts where Paige was waiting ''we can uh, we can do the whole top tail thing if you like, or um...you know what? I'll just take the couch, yeah that's it, I'll take the couch and you take the bed, an-''

''Deano...'' she giggled ''I don't bite'' and pressed the lift up to our new floor.

Oh Johnny boy...what HAVE you gotten yourself into....ha ha ha ha

Hey shut up man! I can handle this

You never roomed with a girl before...

Don't you think I know that genius?

I'm just saying...

Well stop ok! Teasing me will only make me more nervous

Ha ha ha ha ha aaahh ha ha

I ignored Dean and just watched the numbers going up in the lift, as nervous sweat beads began to form on my brow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.5K 46
Twenty five year old Nevaeh Kate was just serving drinks at her strip club Sugar and Spice one night in Cincinnati, Ohio when she caught the eye of W...
25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
5.2K 150 19
Happy Marriage, New house, Fresh start. With almost dying several times, feeling worthless everyday, rehab, and the death of a best friend Joe is...
54.9K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...