SEEN ✱ WATCHING THE MOVIES (H...

By coldapples

what if you were forced to watch your life in a screen with every person you know? More

s e e n
act one... PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
{1} MIA POTTER
{2} FIRST SCENE
{3} THE VANISHING GLASS
{4} LETTERS FROM WHO?
{5} FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE
{6} KEEPER OF THE KEYES
{7} DIAGON ALLEY
{8} GRINGOTTS
{9} OLLIVANDERS
{10} THE GIRL WHO LIVED
{11} PLATFORM WHAT?
{12} FINALLY HOGWARTS
{13} FEAST & COMMON ROOM
{14} POTIONS
{15} YOUNGEST SEEKER
{16} TROLL IN THE DUNGEON
{17} QUIDDITCH MATCH
{18} MIRROR OF ERASED
{19} THE FORBIDDEN FOREST
{20} THREE HEADED DOG
{21} UP TO SOMETHING
{22} FIGHTING HIM
{23} NOT REALLY GOING HOME
act two... CHAMBER OF SECRETS
{24} A NEEDED BREAK
{25} MIA IN A CAGE WITH DOBBY
{26} WEASLEY'S BURROW
{27} BACK TO HOGWARTS
{28} LECTURE WITH LOCKHART
{29} MUDBLOODS
{30} FRIENDS BONDING
{31} DID MIA WRITE ON THE WALL?
{32} LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CHAMBER
{33} THE ROGUE BLUDGER ACCIDENT
{34} WE ARE NO LONGER SAFE
{35} DUELING CLUB BY LOCKHART
{36} ACCUSATIONS
{37} POLYJUICE POTION
{38} DRACO TELLS THE TRUTH
{39} INSIDE THE DIARY
{40} HERMIONE IS PETRIFIED
{41} PROVING HAGRID'S INNOCENCE BY FOLLOWING THE SPIDERS
{42} TO THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
{43} HEIR TO SLYTHERIN
{44} MIA FIGHTS THE BASILISK
{45} AM I SLYTHERIN OR GRYFFINDOR
{46} DOBBY'S REWARD FROM MIA
act three... PRISONER OF AZKABAN
{47} LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS
{48} AUNT MARGE'S BIG MISTAKE
{49} RIDING THE KNIGHT BUS
{50} TALKING TO CORNELIUS FUDGE
{51} I PROMISE I WON'T LOOK FOR TROUBLE
{52} REMUS AND MIA VS THE DEMENTOR
{53} PANSY SAYS MIA NEED THERAPY
{54} DUMBLEDORE'S WARNING

things got worse

17.1K 340 8
By coldapples

         TO MIA POTTER EVERYTHING WENT DOWNHILL WHEN THE FOURTH YEAR BEGAN.

         MIA POTTER WAS CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT CHAMPION,. She was shocked, confused, and furious. Knowing that her life wouldn't be the same. People bully her. Calling her cheater or liar. It hurts. it hurt when people call you inappropriate names. She knew it's not impossible but hard to get through it.

Clenching her jaw while listing to their conversation. She lowered her eyebrows and slammed her fist on the table as her best friends looked up at her, weirdly. She shook her head to get the nasty thoughts out. With a deep breath, she took her stuff and left the great hall, following her, her best friend, Hermione.

"Mia, Wait!" She called to stop her, but she kept moving forward to the black lake. "Would you like to explain what was that? Why were you angry?"

Biting her lips to stop her from crying. She turned to face her. She shook her head "I can't do this, Hermione. I'm done. I can't."

Hermione stood awkwardly watching her friend tear up, and with a quick movement, she walked to her and gave her a tight hug. With soothing words and rubbing her back, Mia let out a sob. She was over it. It getting hard on her and it's damaging her.

"Is everything okay?" Ron's worried voice wandered around the sound of the smooth breeze. Mia and Hermione turned to see Ron's worried face. Mia nodded her head with a weak smile on her teary face.

Ron saw the look on Mia's face, and it broke his heart. She hugged her friend tightly. "Everything is going to be okay."

Such a famous and untruthful line. Everything is messed up. Things are not alright. Mia nodded and wiped her tears with her long sleeves. She faced her friends.

"I have to go. Tomorrow is the big day. Have a good sleep." She told them and ran back to the common room.

Mia rested her forehead on the door, enjoying the silence she was getting. She let out an intense sigh, turning around and rubbing her tearful eyes. Mia was easily angry and crying, and she wasn't ashamed or scared to admit it.

"Everything is going to be okay." She whispered with a tone full of hope. She really needed everything to be okay, at least just for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
832K 22.1K 120
(𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮) 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
220K 6.6K 34
Ada Potter was struggling to get through her fifth year, the trauma of the past events catching up to her, being named a liar by the public and an un...