Notebook • SaTzu [COMPLETED]

By jlsatzu

"Everytime you smile, I love you more♡" A secret admirer leaves small compliments in Tzuyu's notebooks whenev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilouge

Chapter 9

3.5K 206 18
By jlsatzu

"I'm Sana ♡"

Tzuyu received a note. Not in her notebook this time. It was on a piece of paper.

"Sa...Sana?" Tzuyu whispered softly.

She quickly kept that small piece of paper in her locker, safely.

"Sana...Sana! I know her!" Tzuyu taught and quickly rushed out of the hallway.

"Where could she be right now?" Tzuyu stood in the middle of the hallway, tensed.

She looked around the hallway. She saw everyone but not Sana.

Tzutzu
Hey Dubu! Have you seen Sana?

Dubu
Um, yeah! She was with her friends. She went home. Why? What happened?

Tzutzu
Nothing.

"Shit, I missed her"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.7K 413 19
As the 12 ENCHANTRESSES became the leaders of the Kingdom... The Traitor will reveal herself that will surprise everyone... Their REAL BATTLE BEGINS...
1.1K 60 6
Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung, a delightful married throuple, first crossed paths during a chaotic flower shop incident. Their love bloomed amidst laught...
15.1K 601 8
The Chou Tzuyu who everyone thought was dead, came back ! But she doesn seem to remember us, Sana especially. Would Sana be able to bring her memory...