๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By VanessaWriting

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™•๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐โ™›
โ™•๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐’๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™•๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐–๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐žโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐๐š๐โ™›
โ™•๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ™›
โ™•๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›

โ™•๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›

8.9K 202 27
By VanessaWriting

Later that night Vanessa spent some time with her pirate crew but she did have to go because she knew they were going to start planning something and she didn't want to know anything about it if it was for going against the VK's.

Vanessa got to their old apartment throwing the rock to the sign causing the gate to open so she went up the stairs as the gate went down.

"Pain! Panic!" Vanessa called out to the two as she tossed her bag to her old bed. "Reporting to duty." They rushed to her saluting.

"I have told you two don't have to do that." Vanessa chuckled. "Where's everyone?"

"The girls went off to go talk to Dizzy because they need something from the shop." Pain informed her. "And the boys went back to Auradon for something." Panic added in.

"Alright so no one's here?" Vanessa raised her eyebrow. "No I'm still here." Nick walked up to her.

"Yes it appears like you are." Vanessa nodded. "I wonder why you didn't go back to Auradon with the boys."

"Why does it seem like you don't think I could make it here?" Nick raised his eyebrow. "Oh, it's not that. I think you can. I'm just surprised you made it here with no scratch this far." Vanessa confessed as Nick and the duo shared a look.

"He actually fell when he tried to help us clean a shelf." Panic told her. "Okay that makes more sense." Vanessa nodded.

"Your highness?" Pain cleared his throat. "Yes?" Vanessa turned to them with an instinct but so did Nick.

"We were wondering if. . ." Pain trailed off. "You were wondering?" Vanessa questioned.

"If we could work for you." Panic finished shocking Vanessa. "You two want to work for me?" Vanessa pointed to herself.

"Yeah." The two nodded. "Well, I don't really plan to destroy anything so I don't know how you two could really work for me." Vanessa explained.

"We'll turn good!" They quickly said. "We'll do anything." Panic added in.

"I'm not exactly that either. . . but if my father says it's fine then-" Before Vanessa could finish Pain and Panic quickly poofed out. "You can." She finished with a sigh.

"You say you're not good but what I've seen you've only proven that you are good." Nick walked up to her. "Stop saying that like you know me, Nick." Vanessa shook her head.

"You helped those kids when no one else has." Nick continued. "They shouldn't have to grow up too quickly we all have but they should get a chance to stay kids a bit longer." Vanessa turned to him.

The two stayed quiet for a while just trying to figure out how to talk to each other because since their argument this was the only time they have spoken to each other.

"How's Ben doing?" Nick asked after a while. "He's fine don't worry. They put him down in one of the cell's but I did give him some food. I didn't say it's good food but it can keep him going." Vanessa explained.

"That's a relief." Nick sighed in relief. "As soon as everyone gets here we can get him back and stop the pirates from doing whatever they're doing." This didn't make Vanessa very happy at all.

"Before you start judging on the action, know why it's happening." Vanessa glared as her hair flamed blue while her eyes glowed gold. "Don't think you know everything because you're a king." She walked out to the back balcony.

Nick was confused before he realized what he really said, making sigh at his mistake before going over to Vanessa who was overlooking the Isle.

"Vanessa, I'm sorry it's not fair for me to say that when I know nothing about it-" Nick started walking to her. "Exactly. You know nothing about life here on the Isle." Vanessa agreed.

"You know nothing about what people go through here. Or reasons for the wand." Vanessa continued. "Then help me understand why she wants the wand. What's the point of having it?" Nick questioned.

"Well, there is one thing you got right. They want it so everyone can get off the Isle." Vanessa nodded. "But don't you see why? Look around and tell me what you see." She gestured to the Isle.

Nick nodded doing what she said and when he did he saw people running around stealing, messing things up, children trying to get food. He looked at everything with pain and sad eyes never really understanding how bad it was in the Isle.

"What do you see?" Vanessa questioned. "People fighting, to get food, to get things." Nick answered.

"Those children have to do what they do to just survive here. Most of the parents here want nothing more but to get their children something better than what they have. Show them love but they can't if they do some people see that as weakness making it so their children get in trouble."

"We all get the hand me downs of whatever you guys toss away."

"The old food that has gone bad is brought here that's the only editable food for most people. Medicine and health? The best we get is band-aids and cough drops. Academics? The schools here don't even care if students go to school, textbooks are out of date."

"Homes are basically falling apart because the material is so old. Kids have to do whatever they can to survive even if they don't want to do any of those actions."

"People here don't even really care about being evil anymore but are they ever going to get a chance to show that? No because they are locked up here with no given chance."

"I never thought it was this bad." Nick whispered.

"How could you? You guys thought that this was a good idea to keep everyone that has connection to the evil side. You locked them up and you guys think you're all good but I don't think good people would do this to people." Vanessa shook her head in anger and tiredness.

"I've been trying so hard to speak to you and Ben about bringing more people to Auradon because it's not fair only five of us get some chance of happiness while others have to be stuck here. I shouldn't even have to talk to you guys you should have already known that." 

"It's been a long time since we got there. It's been too long to have only a little bit of a percentage over there when some, many, deserve happiness as well."

Nick leaned on the rail looking around the Isle with a blank expression taking in everything Vanessa said.

"Never think that the wand is for one reason when you don't know the reason for it at all." Vanessa told him before walking out going to the front balcony where the stairway was.

Vanessa sat down at the rail looking around remembering many of her memories she had of the Isle with the VK's and the pirate crew some were good but she did have to admit there have been tough times. She then looked to her ring that Nick gave her at the Coronation thinking back to the past six months.

Vanessa had to admit that being with Nick did make her happy there was no doubt about that but she always feared that she wasn't supposed to be for him and that he deserved more which is the reason she never could be able to tell him what she feels for him.

She then looked down to the bracelet her mother had given her. Vanessa barely had her father around even when she was living with him and she had to admit as well that having a parent close to her made her feel more love than she thought she had.

Before she could get more into her thoughts she heard the sign be hit and up the staircase came Mal and Evie.

"You're back." Mal smiled softly. "Had to eventually." Vanessa nodded as the three shared a small chuckle.

"How was visiting Dizzy?" Vanessa asked Evie. "It was amazing. I just wished she had a chance like we did to go to the Isle." Evie sighed.

"Yeah. . . I know the feeling." Vanessa hopped off the rail standing beside Mal.

Evie sighed putting a hand on top of Vanessa's hand which she had on the rail.

"I didn't know what you were going through" Evie sang as Vanessa quickly snapped her fingers. "I thought that you were fine. Why did you have to hide?" Evie turned to her best friends.

"I didn't want to let you down" Vanessa sang with a small vulnerable smile. "But the truth is out"

"It's tearing me apart, not listening to my heart" Mal looked down. "I really had to go" She sang to the two but mainly looking at her sister knowing she did hurt her more.

"And I would never stop you" Evie shook her head. "Even though it changed" Mal and Vanessa sang.

"Nothing has to change," Evie assured them. "And you can find me in the space between" The three smiled at each other before looking over to the Isle.

"Where two worlds come to meet, I'll never be out of reach" They reached their hands to each other as memories of their friendship flooded.

"'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between. You'll never be alone. No matter where you go. . . We can meet in the space between" They moved the floor where it was in front of some stained glass windows as Nick stayed where he was when Vanessa walked off zoned out. "There are no words left to say" Mal shook her head.

"I know you gotta find your place" Evie nodded to the two. "But this is not the end" Vanessa sang in question.

"No." Evie shook her head. "You're part of who I am"

"Even if we're worlds apart" They sang holding their hands. "You're still in my heart it will always be you and me, yeah" They leaned their heads to each other.

"You can find me in the space between" Evie sang as Evie went to the corner her bed was at as did Mal go to hers while Vanessa went to hers which was at center where Mal and her painted everyone a while ago. "Where two worlds come to meet" They sang walking up to each other slowly.

"I'll never be out of reach" Evie sang. "I'll never be out of reach, no" Mal and Vanessa shook their heads.

"'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between" The three smiled. "You'll never be alone" Evie reached for their hands.

"No matter where you go" Vanessa and Mal walked up to her. "We can meet in the space between, yeah" The three carried out.

"No matter where you go no matter where you go" They shared a smile. "We can meet in the space between" They finished as Evie stood between the sisters, side hugging them.

The three shared a smile and a chuckle just before Pain and Panic appeared in front of them with a suitcase by their sides.

"Reporting for duty, your highness." Pain and Panic smiled saluting. "Did I forget to mention that they are working for me now?" Vanessa looked over to Mal and Evie.

The two nodded before they chuckled returning to their hug with the three of them.

~~❦~~

"Okay guys I have to go. Pain, Panic, stay with them." Vanessa zipped up her boots the next morning. "Wait you're not coming with us?" Nick asked her as Pain and Panic nodded.

"I can't." Vanessa shook her head. "It's a deal Uma and Mal made with each other. Vee can be a part of both crews but she can't fight against the other meaning she can't walk with them when we get to the fights." Evie explains.

"These happen more often than they should." Vanessa sighed. "Anyways I'll be between both crews either way so I won't be away from the action. Plus I'll be there to make sure Harry doesn't mess with Ben. . . For some reason Harry really wants to hook him. I don't know why."

"Just be safe." Mal told her. "I will." Vanessa nodded.

Vanessa rushed down the stairs going to the docks with the short cut trying to get there as fast as she could.

As she got to the docks she saw Harry having his hook close Ben's face making Vanessa sigh as she walked over to them.

"You said that I could hook him." Harry pointed his hook to Ben. "I said noon." Uma reminded him.

"Twenty more minutes." Harry waved his pocket watch in front of Ben. "That says 11:30, Har." Vanessa grabbed the watch behind him reading it.

"Thank you, thorn." Harry sighed sarcastically. "You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma told Ben as Vanessa sat next to her.

"Mmm-hmm." Harry nodded standing beside Vanessa. "But she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben looked down.

"Is Vanessa still dating your brother?" Harry asked Ben. "Harry!" Vanessa glared at him as she tried to hide Nick's ring which Ben glanced at quickly.

"Just a question, sweetheart." Harry shook his head as Vanessa sighed. "Leave us alone, Harry." Uma told him.

"Nineteen minutes to go now." Harry got close to Ben. "Go." Uma ordered him.

Harry walked off but not without sending Ben a nasty look.

"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben nodded but Uma laughed as Vanessa shut her eyes. "This. . . This island is a prison thanks to your father." Uma reminded him.

"And don't pretend to look out for me because no one's looking out for me besides Vanessa." Uma nodded to her cousin. "It's just us but then you took her away when you guys sent her here in the first place."

"Uma. . ." Vanessa tried to say. "So, this isn't your mom's plan?" Ben asked Uma cutting Vanessa off.

"No, Ben." Vanessa answered since all Uma did was scoff as the boy. "Isn't that her necklace?" Ben questioned what Uma was wearing.

"My mom doesn't care about me either." Uma shook her head. "Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift."

"Ouch." Ben commented. "No pity." Vanessa shook her head giving him a look.

"I don't need your pity." Uma told Ben. "No, you certainly don't." Ben agreed.

"You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up." Ben pointed out. "All right, so let's trash talk Mal." Uma walked up to him.

"Uma." Vanessa tried to stop her but Uma ignored her. "I'd rather talk about you." Ben told Uma.

"Mmm. Funny and a gentleman." Uma turned to Vanessa pointing to Ben. "I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes." She told Ben which he was confused about so he looked over to his friend.

"Our fish bite." Vanessa answered his unasked question making Ben a bit nervous. "Oh, you don't. Set me free and we'll go back together." Ben offered Uma making Vanessa sigh shaking her head.

"Oh, so now I get an invitation. Gee, I wonder why." Uma chuckled sarcastically putting a hand on the pole Ben was tied to. "When you brought Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon and took my cousin away, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad." She walked back to Vanessa.

"I never thought of it like that before, that I could've hurt the people I didn't pick." Ben frowned. "Of course you didn't." Vanessa walked up to him.

"Ben there's plenty of people you and Nick could have also chosen after the whole fiasco back in Auradon but you guys didn't. Everyone here has to be waiting for a chance like that but after a while it can get tiring to wait." Vanessa explained as her hair tips started to glow blue so Uma pulled her back a bit so she could calm down. "I'm sorry." Ben apologized to his best friend.

"The plan was to start with the five of you guys and bring more people over. I guess we were busy being Kings. That sounds lame. I'm so sorry." Ben apologized to Uma. "You're a leader, Uma." He told her but Uma looked to Vanessa who shrugged saying it may be alright to hear him out.

"So am I and Nick." Ben nodded also telling Vanessa who looked off to the side waiting for everyone. "Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of you and your brother's solution? Is he serious?" Uma asked Vanessa which she sighed. "Nah." Uma turned back to Ben shaking her head.

"I don't need you. I'm gonna get there on my own" Uma told him. "Harry. Let's see what this puppy can do." She held her necklace before walking off.

"They're coming for you Ben." Vanessa walked up to him telling him lowly. "I don't know what they're going to do but I just know they're going to come and get you."

"Will you be coming with us?" Ben asked her. "I don't know yet." Vanessa sighed.

In no time the VK's came to the docks using the shortcut with someone two people didn't expect.

"Lonnie?" Vanessa questioned as Ben and her shared a look. "Hey, guys! They're here!" Gil informed everyone causing the pirates to cheer.

"I can't believe I have to do this." Vanessa sighed going over to sit where the docks and ship meet snapping her fingers as music starts. "Can't believe it." She sighed sitting on the rail.

"Welcome!" Harry smiled pushing Ben around. "Finally!" Uma laughed as everyone got in position.

"Huh, let's get this party started" Uma flipped her hair. "I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks"

"You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart" Uma gestured pretending to cut her throat. "Now, let's all just be smart. Although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite" Mal smirked.

"Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight" Mal threw one hand up.

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down" The pirate crew sang and danced. "Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down" The VK's sang and danced as well.

"We want the wand, or else the king is gone. Your time is running out You should really watch your mouth" The pirate crew danced. "When did they practice this?" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down" The VK's, Nick, and Lonnie danced. "When did either of them prepare for this?" Vanessa asked herself.

"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank. Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank" The pirate crew danced as Mal walked to where her sister was just standing a bit apart. "Ok, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the king. I'll have no hesitation, I'll serve you right here. And I don't need a reservation. That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration." Mal gestured to the pirate crew except not Vanessa.

"Release him now, and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs" Mal gestured the VK's. "So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?" Uma laughed.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him" Harry stroked Mal's face with his hook making Jay stand beside Mal making sure nothing happens causing Harry to laugh. "All it takes is one long look and I'll-"

"Harry! We get it, chill" Vanessa pulled him away from Mal before sitting back in her spot. "Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down" The pirate crew sang dancing.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down" The VK's, Nick, and Lonnie danced. "We want the wand. Or else the king is gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth" The pirate crew smirked.

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down" The VK's sang as Mal started to walk up to Uma with the 'wand'. "Hey, we don't have to choose" Ben sang, causing Mal and everyone to turn to him.

"We don't have to light the fuse. Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way" Ben sang trying to stop them. "Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance. You'll have your say" He turned to her making Vanessa sigh knowing what's about to happen.

"Silly king! You? Give me? You're gonna give me a chance?" Uma questioned. "Well, not a chance" She carried the note.

"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank. Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank." The pirate crew danced, finishing the song as Uma smiled, hopping closer to Mal. "Wow." Vanessa sighed.

~~❦~~

Same outfits as the last chapter.

Published~ June 7, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.7K 32
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
43.1K 879 10
โ˜™I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.โ˜™ /// โ˜™. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
552K 11.1K 26
Maddy, daughter of Maleficent, was furious when her sister and friends went to Auradon. Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew...
325K 13.9K 60
๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ '๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘บ' ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ถ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๏ฟฝ...